Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2625 registered users
The newest registered user is Minxkasa

Our users have posted a total of 124466 messages in 19006 subjects
Share | 

Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]    Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Smash. Alarms. A powerful aura that could probably felt from one end of the country to another. These were not the things she was expecting to wake up to, but there they were anyway. She shrugged and got out of bed, grabbing Beowulf and darting to the entrance, were she heard the exclamation of the woman from outside. Twenty seconds, huh? She knew exactly how to spend those.
"Bankai" a new toy she had recently come into. A form far superior to anything she had released before, something that would so rarely see the light of day due to it's very nature.

As if in answer to the girl's exclamation, a thick, heavy and incredibly dense Reiatsu burst from the Monsuta building. It was a warning, as much as a greeting. That if she was not prepared to face this, she would be able to turn away now and nothing would come of it. Mirja waited until the count of 15. Then she was sure that the intruder was not going anywhere. Her courage and conviction had not been erroded by her power, and so Mirja stepped out. Fifteen seconds was also the time it took for three of the sixteen gems on her glorious skeletal wings to light up, each one granting incredible strength. Each gem on par with the strength she gained from the Ring of Versitility's God Of Bone form.

Deciding to start off on the best foot forward, she drove herself to have a great first impression. It was a fast burn, not something she'd be able to sustain for long, but maybe it would be long enough for someone else to come along and play much better with this girl. She focused for a split-second and then released Chinmoku no sakebigoe. With her Reiatsu palatable as it was currently, it seemed to all suck into her body for a second, and then explode from her twice as vicious, twice as powerful, twice as ready for the battle. The beautiful dress she was clad in sparkled with it's own light and clashed with the skeletal wings splayed from her back.

"So, are you here just to have a fight, or is there purpose in your grand arrival? Because I can do either" she clenched her gloved fists, and prepared for either a talk, a monologue, or a straight up attack with no messing around.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]    Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:46 am

Mirja saw the girl coming in fast, and rose an elbow-block to protect from the vicious hit. It was a hell of a thing, this girl was certainly packing strength on a level Mirja couldn't match without her Ursian Flame of the End active and burning. She felt she could have contested the first hit, but it would have been a waste of her strength and so let it rag-doll her, which then led to a flurry of blows from the girl, almost primal in their fury. Even as durable as she was, without this form she would have been half-dead mush by this point.

Fortunately, as she was slammed so incredibly violently into the ground, she did have this form. It's protective capabilities on a level so far above her base God Of Steel, it was like an ant to an elephant. It kept her in one piece, such that when the hits ended, there was nothing broken. Neither her armour-dress nor any bones in her body.
'I love this form' she thought to herself, smirking as she crawled out of her hole.
'Don't be overconfident, you can't sustain it much longer' Beowulf warned. Mirja was aware of the risks but brushed them off in favour of giving this girl what she wanted.
"I hope that isn't all you have, kiddo. Because if it is then I have to say" she started, before a loud cracking sonic boom rung out. The poor sound barrier was being so abused right now, no say nothing of the surrounding terrain. This was what happened when giants clashed. Even though the girl she was facing was vastly superior right now. This was all just a delaying tactic until someone actually worth a dam on this level could get out here and fight the girl. But until that happened she would put everything she had into this fight. When the timer on this form ran out she would switch to her Ursa Drive and carry on. Not that she was sure Ursa Drive would carry her the way Shining Ursa Empress was currently...

Mirja launched herself to fly past the woman, but with an arm outstretched to catch her in a hyper-sonic lariat, her form and innate durability making sure that the arm itself wouldn't snap or dislocate as she hit. A second later when sound caught up, it was a deep, loud taunt in the girl's direction.
"I'm disappointed!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]    Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Strudy as all hell. Whatever barrier she had up was one that would take a lot to get through. And to top it of, she was stronger than Mirja thought physically possible. However, physics seemed rather mutable right now, as the gems on her skeletal wings lit up. Five, and then six, seven, and then eight. Each one with power unlike anything she had ever felt before, doubled by her Silent Scream technique, she was roughly thirty two times stronger, thirty two times more durable than in her base Bankai state. This power didn;t come without a price, and that price she was paying right now, burning through her considerable Reiatsu at an ungodly rate. She'd not reach the sixteenth gem, she knew that. Unless she pushed to the point she would basically die, and that wasn't one the table.

Her talking seemed to annoy the girl, which was funny. Her static strength against Mirja's ever-increasing power was quite the race. Sure Mirja started lower than she did, but even the slowest moving person would catch up to those that never moved at all. That didn't stop her from being incredibly fast and amazingly strong, however, as the girl covered the distance between them fast enough that even Mirja had trouble tracking her. And so she got a fist in the face.

The blow was sufficient to send her stumbling, and she took a step back to regain her footing. Then she recovered, ninth gem lighting up as she threw a reply punch straight for the girl's face. it had been a handful of seconds since the lariat, but the girl would notice an clear and present increase in this punch, one vastly stronger than before. If this girl had a mind behind merely fighting, she would see that it was evidently a form of which power increased over time. And what power it was. However, Mirja was acutely aware that this was her last punch. If she failed to do anything with this one, she'd have to revert to Ursa Drive, and that would be basically saying 'goodbye world, it was nice to know you' for all the protection it would give from the monster in front of her....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]    Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Mirja knew she was outmatched, but this girl, well. This girl was near indestructible to Mirja. And with her body so near the edge, it was time to die, it seemed. But then, her body had some sort of...external energy slip in from the other girl. Usually her body would be as near-impossible to get into, energy wise, as it was to get out of. But the Shining Ursa Empress form had forced her vents open and so right now there was space for everyone. If the attacker girl could tell how much energy was being used, she would immediately not how greedily the form latched onto the the demonic power and started to suck it up at an immense rate. Clearly this form was not something to be activated casually.

And then, as well as the rapid and violent drain of the energy that was being given, more gems lit up. The ninth from the energy, then ten and eleven during the barrage. It was a hell of a thing, being smashed around like a ragdoll, but Demonica would notice, with ever gem lit up, Mirja became incredibly harder to hit. Like sand suddenly turning to concrete between hits, and then granite, and then diamond. Without the aid of the girl's power, Mirja's form would have dissolved and she would probably be near death. But with it? Given chance to cycle higher, into realms she had never even considered before now? Twelfth gem lit up, as Mirja stood up. A little battered, but not even nearly what one would expect, having received such a beat down.

"I am" Mirja told Deomica, getting up and steadying herself. "Stronger than I ever thought possible. Restraint is not something this form does. Each gem increases my power astronomically. Not just strength, but durability, speed, reflexes. The twelfth gem is lit" she said, before the thirteenth gem lit up. "Sorry, thirteenth. I don't want to hit you because to be honest, this is uncharted territory for me. I have never got this far into my form. I don't know what could happen if I unleash the power that is currently residing in me. This kind of power actually scares me. Silent Scream is feeding it and pushing it higher than it should have ever gone, and you - at least I assume it is you - are in turn feeding the form and allowing it to go further than I could ever dream" She explained, really hoping that the ominously growing pressure that emanated from Mirja would be enough to give her pause to listen.

"Right now, I am not the bullet. I am merely the casing. And I don't want to shoot. Because I am scared"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]    Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Mirja nodded as the girl repeated the word. However, it didn't seem to have the desired effect. Instead of realizing what Mirja was scared of, she got angry. She got so mad, so furious, her power built up to an astronomical degree, punches that, were they thrown earlier, Mirja would be dead and gone. But now, as the thirteenth gem lit up on her slow approach. Each blow that was rained down in the frantic barrage was brutal, enough to pulverize mountains. Were they thrown out earlier, Mirja would be gone, and the girl could move on to someone else. But she played the toying game, like a cat with a mouse.

Mirja was leaking blood out of mouth at this point. Even her incalculable power wasn't able to resist the ceaseless barrage of blows that could rock the planet. But she didn't get where she was by giving up, and so at the end of it, when the punch that changed the very weather landed and the whirlwind blew past them, she got up and stared at the girl. Shaking her head for a few seconds, she knew the woman hadn't gotten why Mirja was scared. The fourteenth gem lit up, and Mirja spoke.
"It's not that. I know Beowulf. He and I, are one. The person I am scared for, is you. I have never been a girl to kill without reason, and yet I can feel this power. I know if I so much as deliver a single punch, there could be ramifications untold for not only you, but this entire country. I don't want to cause these problems for so many people because I couldn't restrain what can't be restrained. So I am scared. Scared of what could happen if I act. The permanent, crippling ramifications for the world we live in" she told the girl raising her head as the fifteenth gem lit up.

Mirja slid into her combat stance, and cracked a smile.
"But if you still wish to fight, then I will oblige you"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next