Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Empty Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]

Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

BOOOM!

Alarms went off, the ground shivered and quaked while the skies themselves began to shiver and rumble with the raw power that was exuded from a singular point. Energy so dense that it held the wicked malevolence within and caused it to radiate as raw power and energy expanded into the heavens themselves while in indonesia at least, at the base of the monsuta this energy had begun to roil. Had begun to grow and fester until the sky itself slowly cracked and creaked. Fractures formed in the middle of the air and from it came even more of the energy that burnt and eroded the very ground beneath. Something ugly was coming through, but the question was what was it? What, was the presence that was so evil. . So . .Violent that it caused for the very animals themselves to flee from the monsuta merry domain? Well that was hard to say, as there was many different types of malevolence. Some of it was wicked to the point that it was sick. Others though had a different flavor. For example the energy here had the flavor of a battlefield, a drunken bar fight, or a deathmatch.

”It seem’s this is the place i was meant to come, is this where fighters such as myself come , to join a place that wishes simply to bash an opponents face into the ground, to fight, and fight and fight and FIGHT! Until there is nothing left to do but continue the endless dance of destruction that comes from two fighters of similar caliber duking it out? It seems. . “

Her thoughts had been the driving point for when she had come here. Her gaze looking out from the blackness, golden eyes piercing the darkness which was receding off her form from the portal she had initially come from. She had come here because if she wished to cause the world to erupt in endless fighting it would have to be individuals strong enough to satiate her interest. It was why even as the cloak she had decided to wear over her clothing billowed in the wind she simply let her lips part. Fangs glinting in the light while she took the first step from the midst of the portal, Her bare foot planting on the air in front of her before the energy that was assaulting the area had increased ten fold. Where it had originally simply had been eroding it was now absolutely devastating, the ground below dispersed in a crater for upwards of a quarter mile from the shockwave that had been exuded from her. Even though her energy was contained in a very centralized point around her body, that didn’t matter. The sheer volatility of it was enough to allow for all this to transpire.

”..No one is here, it seems to be nearly abandoned. I remember a time when this organization flourished. When it had been something that even i had heard of. Where is that golden era, where are the fighters that i came here to do battle with? I can’t say i am impressed with this first glimpse of the organization as a whole. . . However maybe it will change as time goes on. It can be built up again. “

The molotov cocktail that was her aspirations and her thoughts swirled around in her head before it eventually ignited and she had begun to descend. Each movement a hop in it’s own right. Hop-step. Hop-step. Each time she descended ten feet, landed on the demon barrier she would erect, and bounced back off again. In this way she had after a few minutes had passed managed to drop over a half mile from her intial starting point to the ground. She had stopped and landed with a thud the ground sizzling beneath her feet before her golden gaze blew from under that hood of hers, tattered from constant use. This hood symbolized her time as a traveler, a monster of this world. A being that was feared by some, hated by many. Her gaze seemed luminous in the light, glowing as dust was picked up from her feet.

Then she would have raised a single foot and stomped downwards, this action caused for the size of the divot in the ground beneath her to rapidly increase in size, while above the miasma that had interacted with the sky had caused for the air, laden with moisture to rise to the heavens, leaving clouds to darken, for the thunder to rumble high overhead and for eventually a storm to begin to brew. The light that was present moments before blotted out by the darkness, as the winds picked up and whipped demonica’s cloak out horizontally besides her, letting it flap audibly in the storm-fed winds. She waited as her lips and breath hot enough to turn the rain that slowly began to fall around her into steam, the pitter patter of rain turning into a echoe that filled the field of battle that surrounded them. As she thought to herself. I hope i am entertained, that someone piques my interest of this place. I came a long way to see if this was a place that i might be able to enjoy, a place that can hopefully amuse me, can stoke the fires in my heart and bring it to a head. I don’t care if this place is born of hope. . Of hatred, so long as i can fight to my hearts content.”

As that thought shifted through her head she had waited standing in the rain with her energy billowing out around her to the point that it could easily be sensed anywhere in indonesia, As she wondered who would answer this call that she was about to give out.

”..ILL GIVE YOU GUYS TWENTY SECONDS. IF NO ONE’S OUT HERE AT THAT POINT? I’M COMIN IN TO GET YOU MYSELF.”

Her voice was thunderous booming in the empty expanse, cutting through the drumming of the rain, and the boom of the lightning. It was then that she paused and waited, counting the seconds in her head. One. . . Two. . .

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  LzZCuy7
Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Empty Re: Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]

Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:00 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Smash. Alarms. A powerful aura that could probably felt from one end of the country to another. These were not the things she was expecting to wake up to, but there they were anyway. She shrugged and got out of bed, grabbing Beowulf and darting to the entrance, were she heard the exclamation of the woman from outside. Twenty seconds, huh? She knew exactly how to spend those.
"Bankai" a new toy she had recently come into. A form far superior to anything she had released before, something that would so rarely see the light of day due to it's very nature.

As if in answer to the girl's exclamation, a thick, heavy and incredibly dense Reiatsu burst from the Monsuta building. It was a warning, as much as a greeting. That if she was not prepared to face this, she would be able to turn away now and nothing would come of it. Mirja waited until the count of 15. Then she was sure that the intruder was not going anywhere. Her courage and conviction had not been erroded by her power, and so Mirja stepped out. Fifteen seconds was also the time it took for three of the sixteen gems on her glorious skeletal wings to light up, each one granting incredible strength. Each gem on par with the strength she gained from the Ring of Versitility's God Of Bone form.

Deciding to start off on the best foot forward, she drove herself to have a great first impression. It was a fast burn, not something she'd be able to sustain for long, but maybe it would be long enough for someone else to come along and play much better with this girl. She focused for a split-second and then released Chinmoku no sakebigoe. With her Reiatsu palatable as it was currently, it seemed to all suck into her body for a second, and then explode from her twice as vicious, twice as powerful, twice as ready for the battle. The beautiful dress she was clad in sparkled with it's own light and clashed with the skeletal wings splayed from her back.

"So, are you here just to have a fight, or is there purpose in your grand arrival? Because I can do either" she clenched her gloved fists, and prepared for either a talk, a monologue, or a straight up attack with no messing around.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Empty Re: Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:46 am

“Fiftee-”

Demonica’s voice trailed off as eventually the call she had practically let roar forth from her mouth was answered. Not by a person perhaps, but the dense energy she could feel radiate from the compound that stood in front of her was more than enough to get her raring to go. Yet despite the pounding of adrenaline that scorched her veins, and the tingle that worked it’s way oh so pleasantly from the tips of her toes to the very tipy-top of her head, she had to contain her excitement. Infact in response to the impressive amount of energy that surged forth, the demonesses own energy had diminished by a small fraction. It no longer was a beacon that could be felt from any corner of this small country. Instead it remained contained across the skin, and with the demoness’s golden eyes focused entirely on the entrance to that small compound one might think this was because the demoness had gotten the response she wanted. That was far from the truth!

”So, i finally have someone with the balls to get out here and have some fun eh? Even her rowdy thoughts had the rumbling flavor of excitement that practically was given off of her twisted, monstrous and destructive being. She was more than ready to throw down! To fight! To let their lovely little fists slam together and meat out a conversation on flesh and bone, rather than an eloquent verbal exchange. This was why as her foot tapped out a merry tune on the ground , landing lightly on her barrier each time it wasn’t really that she was listening to the situation at hand, rather she was just waiting till she could see the person she was about to pound into the ground. At one point in time, maybe they could have solved this with words, and gone about their ways as the best of buds. But she hadn’t come here to talk now had she?~

So when finally she had got eyes on the individual who had answered her with that lovely reishi burst, she felt her lips splaying in another one of those signature grins that made people swear she was absolutely nuts. Her eyes glowed like a kid who had gotten a new xbox 1 for christmas and just couldn’t wait to try it out. In fact it was all she could do to wait for the likes of mirja to power up, and get herself to a spot that she was more than capable of joining the slug-fest that was moments away from coming to fruition. So it was only when mirja had finally come from the compound, with those bat-wings on her back, and a pretty new dress hugging her curves that demonica had given her a monsuta grade welcome!

Mirja had began to speak, yet in seconds demonica who had been standing probably a good three to four hundred feet away had covered that gap as the sound barrier simply fell apart from the kind of speed this little bat out of hell was generating from her sturdy leg-muscles. Her eyes widened into tiny little pin pricks and her left arm had pulled back while the right came up with a vicious right hook that would carry easily over a ton and a half of force, the winds themselves had blasted around mirja for twenty to thirty feet from the pressure of air resisting the power of this herculean punch. Even now she didn’t exactly state why she was here. Then again she had already probably conveyed a suitable answer with the punch that more than likely would send mirja flying like a ragdoll up into the sky like a kids model rocket. Up and up until the demoness with a snicker from her lips had clenched her toes, which in turn caused the ground to grind beneath her feet.

Then she launched off the ground with speed that cratered and fractured it. Her body in terms of rough speed being great enough that it quickly would surpass mirja’s flying form if the previous attack had hit. Once overtaking her she delivered her finale of this lovely one-two combo. Hands laced together overhead coming down as for all the world there would be only a singular sound echoing across the landscape.

Booom[b]

That was the sound of mirja’s upward momentum meeting greater downwards momentum that was easily capable of sending her jetting back into the ground as Demonica herself then freefell, landing on the ground in a crouch her fists and her legs steaming from the friction that had been rubbing against her from her accelerated descent. Her lips parted to let out a jolting laugh that couldn’t be seen as anything but animalistic! Her only words would be revealed now, as she only had one message for the female, who most likely while being battered wouldn’t be in critical condition seeing as all her attacks were meant to hurt, but gauged upon how much energy the foe had, it wouldn’t be a stretch to say other than some good bruising mirja should be ready to fight the good fight if she decided to continue down this path.

[b]”..Talk with your fists , not your mouth.”

Template By:
[THEFROST][/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hell Hath Come. [Demonica/Monsuta]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja saw the girl coming in fast, and rose an elbow-block to protect from the vicious hit. It was a hell of a thing, this girl was certainly packing strength on a level Mirja couldn't match without her Ursian Flame of the End active and burning. She felt she could have contested the first hit, but it would have been a waste of her strength and so let it rag-doll her, which then led to a flurry of blows from the girl, almost primal in their fury. Even as durable as she was, without this form she would have been half-dead mush by this point.

Fortunately, as she was slammed so incredibly violently into the ground, she did have this form. It's protective capabilities on a level so far above her base God Of Steel, it was like an ant to an elephant. It kept her in one piece, such that when the hits ended, there was nothing broken. Neither her armour-dress nor any bones in her body.
'I love this form' she thought to herself, smirking as she crawled out of her hole.
'Don't be overconfident, you can't sustain it much longer' Beowulf warned. Mirja was aware of the risks but brushed them off in favour of giving this girl what she wanted.
"I hope that isn't all you have, kiddo. Because if it is then I have to say" she started, before a loud cracking sonic boom rung out. The poor sound barrier was being so abused right now, no say nothing of the surrounding terrain. This was what happened when giants clashed. Even though the girl she was facing was vastly superior right now. This was all just a delaying tactic until someone actually worth a dam on this level could get out here and fight the girl. But until that happened she would put everything she had into this fight. When the timer on this form ran out she would switch to her Ursa Drive and carry on. Not that she was sure Ursa Drive would carry her the way Shining Ursa Empress was currently...

Mirja launched herself to fly past the woman, but with an arm outstretched to catch her in a hyper-sonic lariat, her form and innate durability making sure that the arm itself wouldn't snap or dislocate as she hit. A second later when sound caught up, it was a deep, loud taunt in the girl's direction.
"I'm disappointed!"
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Finally! The game was under way! The satisfying thrall of battle, that seductive feeling of flesh on flesh, of the body giving way against the onslaught of superior force! This was the dance she was seeking! Yes! This was what she had been craving all along! Infact as the demon’s lips parted she looked like a child again with her glee. Landing the ground was broken, the area looked like a battlefield, hell it Was a battlefield. The place were the strong duked it out against one another to test their might and mettle. So after her golden eyes picked up the girl who was picking her way out of the rubble, the way she was for the most part uninjured after her warm up love-taps, brought her the most satisfying feeling yet. A warmth that said maybe she had come to the right place, yet at the same time, that warm had a double-edged nature to it. Sure she was enjoying the hell out of this exchange but it wasn’t quite enough yet to get her blood to the rolling boil she sought.

Then she caught the smirk on the other girls face, how her More Duck brought her out of the hole. How she dripped with bravado and foolish pride that demonica just couldn’t wait to snap, break and shove in its proper place. And yet she waited for her foe to get out, even when this nuclear she-beast would have been more than privy to nuking her off this damnable rock they called a planet. That begged the question to be asked, why was she waiting? That was simple, as the demon’s lazy grin turned cruel and her feet spread wider apart, she wasn’t seeking a one sided slaughter! No no no ~ She was seeking the allure of combat just as any other member in this organization naturally would! She wished to duke it out yes, but she was looking to make those who answered her strong better for doing so! This meant she, a being that sought to bring nothing but ruin to this world, who would drink the oceans dry and fight the good fight simply because it was a program in her good ol demonic DNA, was waiting.

However the opponent began to speak in time with when they launched off the ground. Crazy fast and breaking the barrier and all. A feat which only caused the smile to grow and widen. Yet in the eyes of this force of nature Mirja couldn’t be moving any slower than a crawl! Yes she was fast, but she was dealing with a being who had been in many conflicts, who had been at one point wanted by shadow fall! A being that had been in numerous scuffles and still was kicking about to this very wondrous day! So it wouldn’t be a stretch to say in the eyes of a veteran fighter, Mirja was nothing but a new-born pup, still wet behind the ears so to speak. She had a long way to go in her path to the top, yet it was demonica’s turn to help her along her path. Which was why as the She-demon’s head tilted up she had felt the lariat’s jarring impact on her demon barrier, the one thing that let mirja touch her at all without .. . Negative repercussions.

There was ample power behind that rockin strike of hers~ Enough in fact that the ground fragmented, since the demon rode the storm literally by the tips of her toes which had anchored into the earth beneath. As warring powers collided the earth was a rumbling with lovely cracks and bangs which resulted in more fissures to open up, with the ground cavin in different spots and vibrating with all the power that radiated. Even now demonica didn’t answer the words she heard, despite the speed of her opponent being great enough that realistically she shouldn’t be able to hear anything at all! ”This one's a talker, but seems to be a doer. Despite the fact i’ve told her to speak with her fists she hasn’t really gotten it yet has she?” Demonica thought as the smile turned into a frown at that little tid-bit of information. You see she disliked people who didn’t pick it up from the get-go. Yet, she definitely loved this fight! It was these warring thoughts that led the demon to do a complete 180 degree pivot on her foot. Her body shimmering.

This shimmer was the product of her monstrous strength being combined with her adequate speed, leading to a burst that even the naked eye would be hard-pressed to comprehend in supernatural states, let alone to follow it. The breakdown was one second she was standing there, and the next she was just like there in front of mirja. Her fist drawn fully back as her grin was back, albiet practically a snarl as she ground out the next words with a hiss in her tone.

”..I thooought i sssaid “

Her sentence was coupled with the thunderclap of her bony barrier-clad fist connecting with the mad-wolfs face, force enough to shatter the ground in a three city-block radius behind mirja would send her once more on her way , most likely as the demon finished what she wanted to say.

”..TALK WITH YOUR FISTS”

Her expression shifted as she waited steam rising from her fist, Lips pulled back in a smile, and eyes gleaming in the thunderstorm, lightning flashed overhead and she thought. ”This isn’t half bad~”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Shizuo on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Strudy as all hell. Whatever barrier she had up was one that would take a lot to get through. And to top it of, she was stronger than Mirja thought physically possible. However, physics seemed rather mutable right now, as the gems on her skeletal wings lit up. Five, and then six, seven, and then eight. Each one with power unlike anything she had ever felt before, doubled by her Silent Scream technique, she was roughly thirty two times stronger, thirty two times more durable than in her base Bankai state. This power didn;t come without a price, and that price she was paying right now, burning through her considerable Reiatsu at an ungodly rate. She'd not reach the sixteenth gem, she knew that. Unless she pushed to the point she would basically die, and that wasn't one the table.

Her talking seemed to annoy the girl, which was funny. Her static strength against Mirja's ever-increasing power was quite the race. Sure Mirja started lower than she did, but even the slowest moving person would catch up to those that never moved at all. That didn't stop her from being incredibly fast and amazingly strong, however, as the girl covered the distance between them fast enough that even Mirja had trouble tracking her. And so she got a fist in the face.

The blow was sufficient to send her stumbling, and she took a step back to regain her footing. Then she recovered, ninth gem lighting up as she threw a reply punch straight for the girl's face. it had been a handful of seconds since the lariat, but the girl would notice an clear and present increase in this punch, one vastly stronger than before. If this girl had a mind behind merely fighting, she would see that it was evidently a form of which power increased over time. And what power it was. However, Mirja was acutely aware that this was her last punch. If she failed to do anything with this one, she'd have to revert to Ursa Drive, and that would be basically saying 'goodbye world, it was nice to know you' for all the protection it would give from the monster in front of her....

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

”She seems to be stronger this time~”

Some might think that she was normally just a war-hungry being whose brain cells were few and far between. However in the midst of battle her mind was a steel trap. Yes as the bout drug on and the attacks swung about continued to increase in power up to the point that the aftershocks had begun to throw up windstorms in their wake it was beginning to get to the point that the demoness was at a constant state of high. Oh yes! A plethora of emotions sifted through her psyche in nanoseconds, many of them emotions tied with elation, excitement, joy, pleasure, glee~ Then there was the more docile emotions of uncertainty and hesitation. She was holding a very vast amount of her power back for the sake of not harming this being, going off pure energy alone she had more than enough power to bring this bout to an end in mere moments, but that wasn’t the point of it at all! No no no ~ That wasn’t what this demonic wench wanted from this fight at all! Which was why as her fist made solid contact her smile widened even further at the first sign of progress!

Many might think that she simply wished to destroy and destroy and destroy~ But that was a misnomer in itself! What she sought was to cause destruction through combat. Simply ending the world was a wasteful incident that she could gain nothing from! And because of this thought as her eyes perceived that instead of being thrown back like a ragdoll her opponent had only stumbled it was a sign that things undoubtedly were about to get a hell of alot more interesting. It was probably for this reason that the demoness as she saw the fist coming forward didn’t move to block it, didn’t move to stop it. Instead as her legs spread apart to get a better base of balance, she had taken it straight upon her cranium.

BOOOM

That was the thunderous sound that echoed practically everywhere as the ground shattered, the air was blown back picking up all the dust, the random bits of broken earth that had been dislodged by the attack that had just transpired. Infact the demoness had moved back maybe half a step from its ferocity. But that wasn’t the interesting part. That would be that despite the force that had transpired and the fact that the demoness had stepped back half a step, there was also the steaming fist that was in contact with the steam rising off of demonica’s demonic barrier! The immense amount of force that had transpired had been enough that it had put a crack in that demonic shell of hers! It had also been enough that when the demon’s lips parted and she had let out a booming laugh. And in her mind she only thought

THATS how it should be! A true fist!

However, there would be something fun transpiring in that point in contact. You see all demons have the potential to transfer their power to other individuals, mainly other demons. However if the likes of Mirja Eola didn’t reject the chaotic energy it would find itself currently flowing into her very veins! Yes! It would seek to enhance, to heal and to otherwise mend the injuries that she had been given oh so lovingly up until the point. To the Wolven shinigami this most likely would help her see the limits of her powers, and to light up another one of her lovely little gem-stones that seemed to hover on her wings. Although it wouldn’t come a moment two soon, since Demonica’s left fist would blurr.

Blurr actually probably wouldn’t be an apt way to explain it. No in slow motion, as in millionths of a second, one might be able to see her fist as it smashed through the tons of air-pressure that weighted against it, As her deceptively powerful, yet not visibly obvious muscles rippled underneath her skin, and as this near-instantaneous hammerblow collided with the likes of mirja eola’s abdominal area, directly in the solar plexus. From there tiny ripples would more likely than not spread across the mad-wolfs body simply from the sheer power of this blow. It would be enough that even a ridiculously durable vizard like the wolf herself would find her lunch probably spewing forth from her mouth. The ground wouldn’t even be ground anymore as what happened first with this immense hit would be interesting.

The ground would bow down as if there was an immense weight below it, rippling away from them with their two bodies as the epicenter. Lagging in the seconds in which nothing at all could be heard would be a time that the demon was able to look the wolf in the eyes and regard her. Then after the initial 4 seconds after the hit? A sound that eclipsed everything else thundered out, the ground flew away and the air pressure alone flying away from them was enough to shatter earth. The ground itself in upwards of a mile was completely decimated in the impending wake of this singular blow. What would be beyond this blow of incomprehensible force that slammed into mirja eola? It would be simple, as her muscles glowed as her body vibrated. She honestly threw the hatred of the world, the thirst for power, the love for the fight and the ire of her being into the punch.

This punch was more than a blow that would most likely send mirja flying like a rocket through the landscape into buildings,through buildings, until she stopped herself due to the fact that this blow had the potential to shatter mountains behind it, and it was a true punch thrown. Even as the blood leaked from the injury that had occurred from mirja’s own fist when it had contacted her face somehow breaking the armor to harm her. The demoness was making a Statement With her fist, just like she had been amused when mirja had answered the call to a fight, now she was interested that Mirja had handled herself well up until this point, which was why as her own body ripple from the force that she was forcing into the point that her fist continued to contact mirja.

It wouldn’t just be a single punch, it was a punch in which multiple moments of musclar contraction had occured. Meaning after one wave of force hit there was a second, then there was a third. Each wave made the ground shatter even more and more, it drove her fist further and further. She was going to break mirja, but that wasn’t it. Even now her own demonic energy was seeking to be accepted by the vizard more, to help her injuries heal as they had been made in her being, In short, Demonica was helping the likes of the mad wolf even as she was damaging the mad wolf. yet, the likes of demonica eventually let her mouth part as she roared.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

The roar from her mouth was combined with her finally coming to the crescendo, the final shockwave that blew everything to smithereens , albeit the base which was certainly strong enough to withstand such battering held. However mirja? It was hard to really comprehend how much force was behind that singular blow Given even now all of demonica’s arm muscles continued to bulge as mirja would finally be released as the force propelling her away from the demoness exceeded the amount of force that was pressing to mirja’s back. In short i would be interesting how mirja picked herself back up, but demonica who wasn’t a talker merely said as she cracked her knuckles

”Stand up, you are stronger than this.”

Template By:
[THEFROST][/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:42 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja knew she was outmatched, but this girl, well. This girl was near indestructible to Mirja. And with her body so near the edge, it was time to die, it seemed. But then, her body had some sort of...external energy slip in from the other girl. Usually her body would be as near-impossible to get into, energy wise, as it was to get out of. But the Shining Ursa Empress form had forced her vents open and so right now there was space for everyone. If the attacker girl could tell how much energy was being used, she would immediately not how greedily the form latched onto the the demonic power and started to suck it up at an immense rate. Clearly this form was not something to be activated casually.

And then, as well as the rapid and violent drain of the energy that was being given, more gems lit up. The ninth from the energy, then ten and eleven during the barrage. It was a hell of a thing, being smashed around like a ragdoll, but Demonica would notice, with ever gem lit up, Mirja became incredibly harder to hit. Like sand suddenly turning to concrete between hits, and then granite, and then diamond. Without the aid of the girl's power, Mirja's form would have dissolved and she would probably be near death. But with it? Given chance to cycle higher, into realms she had never even considered before now? Twelfth gem lit up, as Mirja stood up. A little battered, but not even nearly what one would expect, having received such a beat down.

"I am" Mirja told Deomica, getting up and steadying herself. "Stronger than I ever thought possible. Restraint is not something this form does. Each gem increases my power astronomically. Not just strength, but durability, speed, reflexes. The twelfth gem is lit" she said, before the thirteenth gem lit up. "Sorry, thirteenth. I don't want to hit you because to be honest, this is uncharted territory for me. I have never got this far into my form. I don't know what could happen if I unleash the power that is currently residing in me. This kind of power actually scares me. Silent Scream is feeding it and pushing it higher than it should have ever gone, and you - at least I assume it is you - are in turn feeding the form and allowing it to go further than I could ever dream" She explained, really hoping that the ominously growing pressure that emanated from Mirja would be enough to give her pause to listen.

"Right now, I am not the bullet. I am merely the casing. And I don't want to shoot. Because I am scared"
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:57 pm

”. . . Fear?”

Fear was always interesting. It was this fickle thing that caused the body to fail you when you needed it most. It caused jitters and quivers, shakes and quakes. So in the midst of her exchange when her opponent spoke of fear, it left the demoness with a taste similar to bile in her mouth. A member of the monsuta could not be fearful. They were the pillars in which this organization would build upon, would thrive upon, would live and would prosper! If fear slid through the ranks then in the time of their darkest hour everyone would quake, would quiver and cry in fear. Simply put, as the girl spoke of fear even with the gems in her body lighting up the demoness’s body glinted darkly in the rainstorm clad land around them. Her eyes had a ferocity in them untamable, free and all their own. She was power, she was her own truth.

That isn’t to say that she hadn’t felt fear before, because she had. In the fight with a man known as shadin yuudeshi she , the nuclear she-demon who was notorious for her destruction and savagery, had felt the bitter concoction known as fear. Had felt it dance upon her tongue, and sing within her veins. She no longer wished for that reality for herself. It was the reason she had forged herself had brought herself to new levels of strength and grown from that point. She wasn’t going to be the same weakling that quivered in fear, and she expected anyone else within the banner of the monsuta to do the same; to not be afraid. To not shiver in the prospect of the unknown. No she wished for them to embrace opposition! To thrive under adversity and to grow closer and closer together! It was this sentiment that led the energy of the demoness to increase, for the ground to quiver and break underneath the incomprehensibility of her power.

It would start with a dark energy that surrounded her skin, the way her hair rippled upwards and blew out violently about her being; then the way her eyes seemed to glow. The way she seemed larger than life, the way that she had walked closer and closer. Each step causing the ground beneath her feet to shatter. Causing burn marks in the earth beneath her bare feet, as her golden hair blew every which way. The reason she did not suddenly appear infront of mirja was simple. She was taking her time since mirja had two options. To run, and be afraid every single moment of her life. Every second to live in that fear. . . Or she could overcome it. Shew could forge herself out of iron, blood and sweat. To begin the road to becoming a being no one would question, no one would take lightly.

Hence forth! As she raised her left fist and her energy seemed to rumble and roil across the landscape, as it seemed as if some great beast was raising it’s head finally. The demoness had pulled it back and she had simply thrown it forward. The punch vanishing both arms becoming blurs as in the millionth of a second that she had focused and imbedded her own energy in her body, manipulated her body via bodily manipulation. A lovely trait all demons had. It would allow her to rain blow upon blow on the female in front of her. Each blow cracking the ground further and further. Each one holding many tons of force behind them. Infact even in her new state with her abilities heightened in the way that they were? The static strength of the demoness had finally began to climb as she threw out zao-ka’s influence on the environment around her.

The demoness eventually slid her left foot forward and her left fist out impacting the females face straight forward. Using a demonic variation of single bone so that the force behind the blow would be enough to cause a hole to be blown in the skies above them, a clearpatch that quickly would be remedied when the negative space sucked air in it to generate a whirlwind that blew past them. Yes the power of the updraft from this last punch would be enough to generate a change in the weather system. That was how powerful it was yet after this punch which caused the crater to grow exponentially and mirja most likely be thrown off, Demonica had lowered her stance and said in response finally to the girl, even if she herself had said that she wouldn’t be talking anymore.

”..Fear is another word for cowardice. It stems from being unsure or frightened by the hand that the world has dealt you. It can be called a phobia. However if you stay afraid , if you insist on hiding behind that false pretense and refuse to Push Then you can be on your way, i came here to see the monsuta, to see my brethren, not to see someone who is afraid of their own power. Since your power is your tool, if you trust in it, it will never betray you. If you fear it however. . . It was eventually betray you”

With all the words said and done, with her feelings regarding mirja’s mind-set laid bare for th world to see, it was time for mirja to step up and prove her mettle. Because if she didn’t . . . Then the leader of the dead guard would simply go about her day. She didn’t have time for fear or weaklings.

Template By:
[THEFROST][/quote]
[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja nodded as the girl repeated the word. However, it didn't seem to have the desired effect. Instead of realizing what Mirja was scared of, she got angry. She got so mad, so furious, her power built up to an astronomical degree, punches that, were they thrown earlier, Mirja would be dead and gone. But now, as the thirteenth gem lit up on her slow approach. Each blow that was rained down in the frantic barrage was brutal, enough to pulverize mountains. Were they thrown out earlier, Mirja would be gone, and the girl could move on to someone else. But she played the toying game, like a cat with a mouse.

Mirja was leaking blood out of mouth at this point. Even her incalculable power wasn't able to resist the ceaseless barrage of blows that could rock the planet. But she didn't get where she was by giving up, and so at the end of it, when the punch that changed the very weather landed and the whirlwind blew past them, she got up and stared at the girl. Shaking her head for a few seconds, she knew the woman hadn't gotten why Mirja was scared. The fourteenth gem lit up, and Mirja spoke.
"It's not that. I know Beowulf. He and I, are one. The person I am scared for, is you. I have never been a girl to kill without reason, and yet I can feel this power. I know if I so much as deliver a single punch, there could be ramifications untold for not only you, but this entire country. I don't want to cause these problems for so many people because I couldn't restrain what can't be restrained. So I am scared. Scared of what could happen if I act. The permanent, crippling ramifications for the world we live in" she told the girl raising her head as the fifteenth gem lit up.

Mirja slid into her combat stance, and cracked a smile.
"But if you still wish to fight, then I will oblige you"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum