Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade I_vote_lcapLorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade I_voting_barLorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade I_vote_lcapLorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade I_voting_barLorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130259 messages in 19813 subjects

Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade Left_bar_bleue25/100Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade   Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Lorin Hardwell
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t11045-lorin-hardwellapproved-6-0

» Upgrading:
Powerless Human » Quincy
6-0 » 5-2
Willpower/Determination: Beginner » Advanced
Mental Deduction: Beginner » Adept
Pain Endurance: Beginner » Adept
Focus: Beginner » Adept

Racial Skills
  • Vollständig: Beginner
  • Blut: Beginner
  • Hirenkyaku: Beginner
  • Reishi Manipulation: Beginner

» Why:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16782-a-calling-to-the-culling

As per the thread above Lorin has come across a book that entailed the history of his family's clan, the "Homra". Upon reading the book Lorin was bestowed a marking upon his chest that is known as the "Homra Seal". This seal gave him knowledge of his clan's history and a fragment of knowledge to the Quincy powers he has had his whole life. It has also strengthened his mind multiplicatively, which is something that has yet to be tested but has been done through obtaining the seal.

Homra Seal: A seal that has unlocked the spiritual power within Lorin. This seal, when activated, can tap into his clan's past endeavors. In doing this he is able to gain fragments of knowledge in fighting as a Quincy and how to utilize their powers. The seal also allows and expedited rate of learning in the control of his abilities and the realization of his own powers. Thus giving him an underlining quality to that of a prodigy.

The Homra seal holds a passive that exiles his human blood and continuously purifies it into Pure Quincy Blood. Thus, giving him the ability to use Vollstandig. This requires a constant use of his energy. Short-term, this constant use of energy is a hindrance to his power. Long-term, it is constantly helping in the expansion of his energy's threshold.

In times of strife and hardship, when Lorin is pressed into a corner, the seal will activate and an embodiment that calls himself "Homra" will take control of Lorin's entire person. As Lorin grows and is able to hold more spiritual power within himself he will be able to tap into this power at will and have control of this entity known as "Homra". When the seal is activated and Homra has taken control of Lorin's body, he gains an extreme amount of spiritual power, though it is only enough to that which he can withstand. This being approximately 20%. With this increase in spiritual power, a boost to all of his skill sets can be applied up to Master depending on the rank it was prior to the boost. In this state, Lorin is most likely provided a new ability that seems to stay with him as a token for tapping into the power.

The downfall to this state as Homra is an unconscious state after it has been used, as his mind, body, and energy are completely drained from tapping into the power.

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade   Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 10:34 am

[adm]Approved. Add in profile. [/adm]

Lorin's Race Change and Tier Upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1