Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Update on where I've been Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Update on where I've been Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Update on where I've been Empty Update on where I've been

Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:21 pm
Okay, first thing I'm going to do is to apologize to all those members who I might have left hanging when I up and disappeared. This apology also extends to the staff members who were left hanging when they reached out towards me due to my disappearance.

With that out of the way, I want to say that I will be returning to the site in the near future, I am not sure when though. I've been really busy with my job lately (though for some god forsaken reason I actually enjoyed working Thanksgiving/Black Friday). I won't be super active at first, but will eventually pick the pace up as best I can. On that note though, I am planning to start fresh, so feel free to archive any of my old characters and stuff, if I decide I want them I'll ask for them to be unarchived.

Oh, and one more thing before I go, I am hereby declaring January 14 & 15 a posting challenge for myself! Just a small little birthday gift from myself to the community, so expect my activity to explode over that weekend.

Edit: I am keeping Tessa Morrowend and Aish Iramasha around.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Update on where I've been Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Update on where I've been Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Update on where I've been Empty Re: Update on where I've been

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:35 am
WELCOME BACK!

Poke me on discord or skype when you get the chance.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum