Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Family Matters, Even If It Hurts [Calypso/Inami]
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Angry Charmander

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Shizuo

» Fight and Go Cry [Calypso/Midori]
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm by Angry Charmander

» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptyYesterday at 6:30 pm by Steiner Franz

» Awakening(Ulv/Midori)(Private)
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Bear Hugs
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Sting Chikara [Approved: Tier 0-3+]
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by Mirja Eeola

» What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptySat May 25, 2019 11:22 pm by Siegharty

» New Kid In Town
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:32 am by Mirja Eeola

» Talk about the first thing that pops up.
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:50 am by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] I_vote_lcapWhack-a-Hollow [Azuma] I_voting_barWhack-a-Hollow [Azuma] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] I_vote_lcapWhack-a-Hollow [Azuma] I_voting_barWhack-a-Hollow [Azuma] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2661 registered users
The newest registered user is fax machine

Our users have posted a total of 127917 messages in 19486 subjects

Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilynette Gingerbuck
Lilynette Gingerbuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] Left_bar_bleue0/0Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma]   Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 10:05 pm

”Down! Down! Down!”

Seemingly a bit frustrated, the petite Arrancar continued to scream out the words as she fired her Cero multiple times into the sands of Hueco Mundo. She had encountered a rather pesky Hollow earlier that day. It didn’t seem to be intent on eating her however. Instead, it seemed to had been born with the sole purpose of pissing her the hell off. It resembled what she could only described as a giant slug, easily ten times bigger than her. Then again, standing at 4’8” ft tall, she wasn’t much bigger than a lot of individuals in the realm.

The Hollow kept poking its peculiar head out the sand, taunting Lilynette with its smug stupid face, and even sticking its reptilian looking thin tongue out of her. Naturally, the anger it caused her led her to fire several of her Cero from nearly any location on her body. Despite her Cero Omnipresence ability however, the Hollow slug would sink into the sands, disappearing from view and safe from harm of her blasts, only to poke its head again, irritating it even further.

”Just go away!!!

Breathing heavily due to exertion, in part due to the barrage of Cero and also due to the recurrent screams, she seemed to hunch over some, panting and waiting for the beast to show up again. Strangely enough, it did not. It didn’t look as though the Hollow had been hit by her blast, but its signature had fled in a hurry, almost as if sensing something Lilynette had not been able to yet. But she would. Perhaps a second too late, but soon she would become aware of the spiritual presence that was too close to outrun at this point.

”What now? Fuckers won’t let me…”

With a string wind to her step, she would walk in haste towards the direction of the spiritual energy. If Starrk had been there, he would surely have had a few things to say. From the curse words not fitting of a lady, to trying to seek and taunt beings that were much stronger than her among other things. Something that anyone that met her would soon notice however was that Lilynette did not take orders, and she behaved how she wanted when she wanted. Certain individuals did make getting away with things a bit more difficult, but it never stopped her from trying.

Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma]   Whack-a-Hollow [Azuma] EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 10:29 pm