Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» A Regular Check-Up [Private]
Today at 11:46 am by SerenityVerdant

» Serenity's Face Claims
Today at 11:14 am by SerenityVerdant

» Ancient Steel [PRIVATE]
Today at 9:18 am by Henrex

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Today at 1:26 am by Rawk

» If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko]
Today at 12:01 am by Gamma

» Reunion
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by Cooking Spray

» Tea Parlors and Policies[Shio/Aiko]
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Cooking Spray

» A whole new world
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Haru Ryuu

» Welles des Urteils
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Cooking Spray

» Shinsui Unabara (done_
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2504 registered users
The newest registered user is Speakachu

Our users have posted a total of 117804 messages in 17917 subjects
Top posting users this week
SerenityVerdant

Yaksha

Tsubine

Rawk

Henrex

Cooking Spray

Angry Charmander

RyuzakiSaitō

darkfunnel

Mirja Eeola

Discord App
Share | 

How to make friends and influence people [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 224831787

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
400849/999999  (400849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:24 am

Mirja, The Masterless Pet

Slam went Mirja's fist, crack went the Hollow's mask, and that was the end of that. A small group of hollows, today. Hunting for Pluses in the wasteland, and she knew that for a fact. And instead they found Mirja. Not a lucky day for the poor creatures. But, they were back in the soul cycle where they belonged now, and that was a few less Hollows to roam this place and make it so very dangerous for anyone who could not protect themselves. And speaking of, Mirja turned to the reason she knew exactly what the Hollows were after.

A small Plus girl was a few feet back, watching Mirja tear through the Hollows with something between awe and fear. Mirja had seen it so many times it had lost it's grip on her psyche, so she didn't let it bother her, and instead smiled and bent down so she was closer to the Pluses height.
"Don't worry about them, they can't bother you anymore. Now, I have some Wolf Magic to do, but it doesn't work if you are watching, so can you close your eyes for me, darling?" Mirja asked, swishing her tail to reinforce the idea of Wolf Magic.

It seemed to work. After a bit of staring at her tail, the Plus closed her eyes and waited. Mirja quickly drew Beowulf, and bapped the hilt on the Pluses' head, sending her to the Soul Society in a ray of light. Not getting eaten by hollows was a good thing, and so Mirja felt good about herself today.
'Why do you hate hollows so much?' Hvit asked, or rather demanded. That girl never simply asked anything.
"They stole my toy fire truck when I was only a wee lass" Mirja retorted, in a playful tone, clearly avoiding the question.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 151451386

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
246800/999999  (246800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:02 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

What a perfect time and place for some training, or at least that is what the young Yuudeshi had decided upon doing in the Wastelands, it was the perfect place for some training and in a way it was a warrior's playground with all the hostile factors such as environment and beings. Chifuyu had instead been assigned to train and learn from Desmond Hayden after the demise of her previous teacher Azure.

Being in such a position made the Reagent General Shadow's desire to get stronger heighten, the crystal princess had arrived a few days ago and decided to spend the days in a time of solo-training, pushing her unique body composition to the limits of her energy reserves without assistance from the Yuudeshi Network's energy reserves, after all, it was in her genetics to have dormant power. It would never present itself if she didn't try to be independent from the Yuudeshi Network.

Having spent days against hollows and demons that roamed the area left Chifuyu about ready to collapse, in the distance she noticed a signature of what she thought was a shinigami but she was so exhausted she couldn't tell, she was sure she saw a wolf looking girl that preformed a konso on a soul but that was all she saw before she fell down and laid with her face in the dirt and her white hair covering her uniform which was torn and ripped in many places it was a miracle it was still even on her body.

God damn it, I really fucked up this time.. why.... am I.... soo.... wea..k

With her thoughts slowly dissipating the white haired Yuudeshi fell unconscious in an exposed area, any one would be as good as dead if they decided to take a nap in the Wastelands and Chifuyu was no exception.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:00 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Pfwoff. Or something like that. It was clearly the sound of someone collapsing on the floor, and subsequent lack of any other noise made it seem as if someone had totally up and fell unconscious on her. Mirja was not ready for that kind of commitment, so she looked around, and saw a beautiful girl totally at her mercy. Hvit's questions went right out of the window as an explosion of blood came from her nose and her mind straight went to the cardinal drive-through and ordered one of everything, and a dip to go along with that.

Fortunately for the girl's virtue, Iko stepped in and told Mirja that doing anything would be bad and Iko did not like bad girls. They got bitten. Not wanting to get bitten by Iko, Mirja sighed and wiped off the blood from her nose before looking her over. The torn uniform and dirty hair would have to be sorted out later, but right now she needed bedrest and a roof over her head. So Mirja gently picked her up and headed home. It wasn't Mach Speed, or even subsonic, but it was quick enough to get here there promptly, and then tucked up in bed while Mirja turned to the kitchen. She had left some clothes out for the girl to get into, and she had to admit that the Red-and-gold full length Qipao would accent her beauty without being risque, but that was how Mirja entertained herself.

Looking to the concept of food, she began to prepare a stew, something that was easy for her to eat in case she had some wound that Mirja had missed, or hadn't eaten in a while, but it would still contain the meats she needed to get back on her feet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:42 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 207

Chifuyu felt only the void of her unconscious mind as the real world continued on without her, in her mind time had no meaning and even then she wasn't thinking anything more than subconscious thoughts that her conscious mind had no awareness of.

When she finally came back to reality she was confused, she had no idea where she was or who was in the kitchen cooking something but to the Yuudeshi's starved body it smelled divine, in all honesty though even something such as the most disgusting food would smell divine, nevertheless she sat up in a way that definitely wasn't graceful or silent with a lot of moans of pain.

Turning towards the woman she sat there for a moment before reaching out and grabbing the red and gold cheongsam and stripping out of her torn and broken clothes whether or not Mirja watched. The girl really didn't care either way, having also discarded her underwear due to the fact she didn't want any dirty or torn clothing on her. Having got dressed the Yuudeshi looked up and silently examined the other woman, her canine features reminded her a bit of Yuki since they both had ears.

"Who are you?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:12 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja watched the food, adding in her herbs and spices to warm the girl up on the cold winter day. She'd insulated her cabin as best she could, but the air was probably still a little nippy, she didn't notice that much, but others might. She had never seen the girl before, but she smelled nice, and not just a physical scent but her spiritual energy was appealing as well. So when there was a rustle from the bedroom, her ears perked up and she looked to see her come out into the kitchen wearing what he had put out, and she saw that her first thought of the dress accenting her beauty was a very good call.

"I'm Mirja" She said, in response to the question. She gave a smile, hopefully warm and not scary from the large wolven fangs that she had, sharp and strong enough to puncture flesh and bone with considerable ease. "I was in the Wastelands when I saw you decide to take a quick nap in the middle of nowhere. Not the smartest thing to do. If I wasn't around it was possible you would be lunch rather than having lunch" she sort of lectured, not quite knowing the circumstances, but being aware enough that whatever led her to that moment was not a good one.

"So, take a seat. I hope the clothes fit, I've only got stuff for me but we look about the same sort of body" She served up the stew and a spoon for the girl and then sat down and watched, and incredibly intimate watching to see if there was any discomfort of stiffness of movement that would betray a wound. "What brought such a beautiful girl like you to be so exhausted she collapses in one of the most dangerous places on Earth?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:05 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 321

Chifuyu looked at Mirja a little distantly, as if her mind was still asleep but awake at the same time. She nodded when she got Mirja's name as if that made complete sense to her and she understood exactly who she was and what she was doing here. Her smile was wide and she saw the fangs but didn't care much, in thi world people looked very different from one another and even so she had already met someone with canine features and so the ears, fangs etc. Really didn't make her uncomfortable. In fact she found it quite cute, no little fangs are going to scare this girl.

She listened as this new person explained what happened to her, how she passed out in the middle of nowhere and was lucky she survived. Chifuyu couldn't remember the last few hours of being out there, having been very exhausted it was only her will that kept her going after that. Looking down into her laps she looked at her hands which had already healed, her skin appearing as though she hadn't even been hurt.

"Well. Thank you very much for saving me. My name's Chifuyu."

When Mirja gave her the food she basically forgot all her mannerisms and just drank the bowl dry, regardless of how hot it was until the bowl was drained. When she looked back at the girl she met the wolf girl's gaze and held it for a moment before considering what she should say to this stranger.

"Well... the attire is a bit tight around my chest but that's fine. Now I was there because I was training, that's really all there is to it."

Her eyes kept watching Mirja, until the two would be locked in a staring contest of sorts while they looked each other over. Curious about the other one in front of them.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:34 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Chifuyu. She was cute, Mirja could really see herself getting to know this girl really well in the future, and not just because of the way she filled out that dress or the way that she lit up the room with her eminent beauty. Although that was probably just Mirja being Mirja as usual, but hey, Mirja had been Mirja for a long time and she was not going to change for anyone. With swishing tail and a goofy smile, she grinned broadly at the girl until the mention of it being tight around the chest was made. And then, the smile disappeared faster than a black guy finding out his girl was pregnant.

"Well, sorry about the chest. I've not got boobs, and it is sad, and you have brilliant boobs that would make great pillows at night, and I do not" She seemed to be really sad that she had no boobs, but at the same time interested and happy that Chifuyu did have boobs, it was a very confusing state of affairs, but then that was Mirja. Right now would decide if the girl wanted to hang around and talk with Mirja some more or decide it was best to get back to the lands of sanity right away.

"But, boobs aside, you say you were training, and yet, you were a mess. So, either you've got a terrible teacher, or you've got no teacher at all. Crippling yourself or risking your own life for the sake of progress is oxymoronical, and just plain moronical as well. You have to rest to give your body chance to adapt to your progression, and it you have to do it with precision or you will probably die one of these days, and the world will have lost a beautiful girl with unknown potential" She said, clearly having some idea about training, in both extreme and nominal fashions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 270

Chifuyu sat there, her posture making her a little bit taller than her wolf friend. There was a bit of confusion in her face when Mirja lost her smile at the mention of breasts. It didn't take the teenager long to realise Mirja was envious of her and she couldn't help but wonder why people always got so upset about such things. However that was not for Chifuyu to question nor judge.

The Yuudeshi's blue eyes looked at Mirja's own with an alluring gaze as she asked about what she was doing out there all alone and all that stuff. Chifuyu had no interest in going into it and so she needed to make the little wolf lose her train of thought and how might one do that? Simple dodging actions. The white haired girl stood up before carefully walking until she was behind the shinigami and knelt down before petting the ears, which if she was anything like another wolf girl she knew would be very sensitive for her and would send the girl into a state of absolute bliss.

"How does that feel? There must be something I can do for you after you helped me... I don't suppose this is a start?"

She hoped that the pleasure generated from the ear petting would make her lose her thoughts and forget about her little question.

"So Mirja, what do you do? Just live out here training because by your clothes I'd say you're a shinigami. So what's a shinigami doing all the way out here... is she on the run?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:06 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Stare~ it seemed the Chifuyu girl liked to stare, or maybe she was just getting a good look at the wolf girl that had saved her from catastrophe. And instead dropped her in a wolfastrophe. Because puns! Clearly she had never had to feel the heart ache of small boobs, as there was confusion when the boobs were mentioned and Mirja was made sad by her own lack. Probably confusion from why Mirja had become so sad so quickly, but boobs could do that to the wolf girl. They were her wolfonite. And yes, she was going to prefix everything with wolf now.

However, throwing the balance into chaos, Chifuyu dodged the question and instead stood up and came over to play with her wolf ears. Using her incredible self-control and steely mental focus, she managed to stay calm as her ears were played with by the cute cute girl.
"You are new, so I am going to give you three seconds to stop. And if you don't, then you are solely responsible for what happens next" She warned. As much as she wanted the girl to stay around and be friends, she wasn't going to let her get away with this, ohh, no.

The other question, exactly why she was in this log cabin, was an interesting one. She wasn't on the run anywhere, nor really training. But that was an answer for later, right now there was very important things to do.
"As for the other question, I will answer it once we get this situation sorted out. I want to make sure that you know exactly what you are getting into, or give you a chance to back out before it goes any further. Because I am a generous Wolf" she finished, waiting for the answer as her control slowly eroded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:13 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 406

Chifuyu couldn't lie that she was disappointed that Mirja was to resilient to fall for the ear petting, it was very disappointing since she quite enjoyed the sight of watching Yuki squirm and sucumb to the assault but Mirja seemed as dense mentally as she was physically. What a bore. Nevertheless Chifuyu smiled as she leaned right into the wolf's neck and let her hot breath wash over her flesh for a moment before speaking right into her ear.

"Oh? A threat.... How interesting for you to say that but if you really want me to stop I'll ablige."

With that said she gently bit the smaller girl's ear before pulling away and walking back over to the other side of the table and sat there while looking impish with her sly grin and narrowed eyes while she brought her hands up to rest her chin on.

All that aside and if Mirja really could control herself the most deviant Yuudeshi ever to live would sigh and sit there bored while she expectantly awaited that answer although patience really wasn't on her mind at the moment. It was questions that moved around her mind and zipped back and forth like flies as she thought about the questions.

"Well... I guess it would be rude for me to not ask more about you, and in doing so you'd expect some from me too I suppose. Firstly, where am I? I know I just asked what you're doing here but I have no idea just where I am and I'm a person that doesn't like not knowing where I am, call it a joy of awareness and understanding a situation if you will. I'd also be interested why you are here all alone... the personalised space tells me that you live here, or are here on occasion but from what I can tell you are here alone. Am I right?"

Chifuyu's questions would flow from her mouth without much forethought, not to appear rude or impolite but she did not like being uninformed about things and right now she was in an unfamiliar place, with an unfamiliar girl and had nothing she was familiar with around her. Mirja was the key to those answers and if she had to passively interrogate the other woman to get the answers then that is what would have to be done.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to make friends and influence people [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next