Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How to make friends and influence people [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999How to make friends and influence people [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

How to make friends and influence people [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]

Sat 07 Jan 2017, 9:22 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Ohh, this girl was a deviant. Mirja thought she could hold on until the girl either accepted and stopped, or chose to carry on. However, she did a bit of both, nibbling Mirja's ear before stopping. However, that was the wrong move, the ear nibble was all the acceptance Mirja needed to know she was carrying this on, and so the tables would turn dramatically in Mirja's favour very soon. Waiting for the girl to return to the other side of the table and start asking her questions, Mirja pounced like a lion and was on her in seconds, the girl incredibly fast with most things in her life. Speed was her baby, after all.

"You are in my clutches, a too where, little tease. And as for why I am here all alone, well that is so I can bring beautiful girls like you home and there is nobody to get in my way when I start making them squirm, squeal, moan, and orgasm. I really do hope you appreciate the situation you've just got yourself into, because you are not going anywhere until you have satisfied the libido you have just woken up" Mirja taunted, making sure to have aimed for her arms and land as lightly as possible so as not to break anything, but also make her full weight known on her chest so the girl understood she had very little chance of getting away right now.

And then, Mirja moved down and nibbled on Chifuyu's ear, in revenge for her ear-play earlier.
"And I feel I have to warn you, I am very active in the bedroom. So you are going to be here for a long, long time. And in that time I am going to show you exactly how a wolf dances with a beautiful doll like you"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How to make friends and influence people [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999How to make friends and influence people [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

How to make friends and influence people [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]

Sat 07 Jan 2017, 9:44 am

Mirja grinned as Chifuyu groped Mirja's ass, being more akin to buttock-shaped rocks than anything actually flesh related. The girl didn't struggle or squeal in surprise, which meant she was expecting it, and that only brought another layer of interest into the fray. She was going to get exhausted by Mirja, covered in her own sweat and panting like she had just done a twenty mile run by the time Mirja was finished. She then mentioned her father wouldn't be happy about her daughter getting raped, and Mirja cracked a smile before actually hearing what she had said. Gettingraped.

Mirja didn't hear the rest of what she had said, or see Chifuyu there. She was trapped in a mindscape of horror, this situation being one she had suffered a while ago. She thought the girl had wanted it, had done all that teasing because she wanted Mirja to play, but it was not the case. She considered it bad. Her irises shrunk to pinpricks and Mirja lept off the girl as if she had suddenly become electrocuted, and looked down with a face of a person who had just seen their girlfriend dissolve into a horde of spiders. She shook her head repeatedly, as if trying to deny the accusation, and the hallucinations that came with it.

"I...we...there's..." She stuttered, before walking through the door. Entirely forgetting to open the thing before hand, she simply walked through it as if it was made of something less than tissue paper. If Chifuyu cared to follow her, the deep snow on the ground would make tracking easy enough to lead her out back were all the training gear was. But Mirja wasn't training, she was huddled in a corner, curled up in a ball, gibbering softly to herself.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How to make friends and influence people [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999How to make friends and influence people [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun 08 Jan 2017, 7:16 am

There was months of being lost. Of fighting against an invisible enemy, of being weak and unable to do anything against the men who took her and laughed and then broke a little bit more off her for their own amusement. Needles stabbed at her mind as the words circled. Iko had been born to protect her, too weak to protect herself. And now it had happened again. She couldn't protect anyone again, the monsters were hurting an innocent girl and she couldn't stop it. She needed to stop it but there was no way she could. She was too weak.

But then two calls came. One from within, one from without. From within, a silent hug of comfort, and protection. She knew that with this there was nothing to fear. With this, there was nothing to flee from. And then from without, another embrace. and soft words of comfort. Everything was not ok, however, and she broke down into hysterical tears as she hugged Chifuyu.
"You aren't hurt? I...I can't. I can't protect them, I just can't do it. I need rescuing from a morbid emo raven against something so easy to crush, so I am worthless" she sobbed, clinging tightly to Chifuyu and sobbing, her tears staining the clothes she had got for Chifuyu and being surprisingly heavy, as if someone was balancing an entire bottle of water on her shoulder rather than just a few tears.

Mirja sobbed until there was nothing left, and then just clung to Chifuyu as if she was going to disappear into nothing and leave Mirja all alone. She wasn't sure she could handle someone just leaving her, and so hugged her tightly, Mirja's strength and the density of her skin and bones making a tight hug rather an uncomfortable feeling.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum