Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» The Pale Song
Yesterday at 11:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» [WIP] Ye Xiu (叶修) - Human Male [25]
Yesterday at 11:38 pm by Princess Camilla

» Hime-sama's Faceclaim Thread
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by Princess Camilla

» Wolf in Girls Clothing [open]
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by Sumdumguy

» Mercy↓Murder [Ask Only]
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by Sumdumguy

» Pure↓Produce [Adam/Kamui]
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by [THEFROST]

» The Monsuta: Evolution Reborn [UPDATED]
Yesterday at 9:13 pm by Shizuo

» The Wolf of Wan Street
Yesterday at 7:43 pm by YaoXhu

» "ask for graphics and never get any" shop
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Imakuran

» Cruor Family Powerset Workshop
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Imakuran

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2457 registered users
The newest registered user is Nakami

Our users have posted a total of 114089 messages in 17338 subjects
Top posting users this week
[THEFROST]

Blade

Henrex

Mirja Eeola

SerenityVerdant

Forsaken Crow

§aga

MWD

Imakuran

JJ

Word Counter

Discord App

Share | 

How to make friends and influence people [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 152376771

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
328849/999999  (328849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:22 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Ohh, this girl was a deviant. Mirja thought she could hold on until the girl either accepted and stopped, or chose to carry on. However, she did a bit of both, nibbling Mirja's ear before stopping. However, that was the wrong move, the ear nibble was all the acceptance Mirja needed to know she was carrying this on, and so the tables would turn dramatically in Mirja's favour very soon. Waiting for the girl to return to the other side of the table and start asking her questions, Mirja pounced like a lion and was on her in seconds, the girl incredibly fast with most things in her life. Speed was her baby, after all.

"You are in my clutches, a too where, little tease. And as for why I am here all alone, well that is so I can bring beautiful girls like you home and there is nobody to get in my way when I start making them squirm, squeal, moan, and orgasm. I really do hope you appreciate the situation you've just got yourself into, because you are not going anywhere until you have satisfied the libido you have just woken up" Mirja taunted, making sure to have aimed for her arms and land as lightly as possible so as not to break anything, but also make her full weight known on her chest so the girl understood she had very little chance of getting away right now.

And then, Mirja moved down and nibbled on Chifuyu's ear, in revenge for her ear-play earlier.
"And I feel I have to warn you, I am very active in the bedroom. So you are going to be here for a long, long time. And in that time I am going to show you exactly how a wolf dances with a beautiful doll like you"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 159293131

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
111800/999999  (111800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:44 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 323

Chifuyu's eyes narrowed as she saw Mirja move faster than a dog that smelt a bitch on heat and less than seconds the wolf girl had her on the floor with the strangely heavy weight exerting it's force onto her denser than normal body but nowhere near the same as Mirja's much heavier body and sure enough she was basically stuck under a rock as she listened to all those words that Mirja spoke to her. Despite her predicament one would expect at least some form of struggle or resistance however the Yuudeshi laid there with a small smile on her lips as the wolf taunted the fragile girl's mind.

Sadly that was not the case and Chifuyu instead brought her hands around to rest above the wolf's butt while gripping her waist. That coy grin was still there as the deviant played along when her ear was nibbled by giving the other girl's ass a squeeze before letting them drop again and return to the ground while Chifuyu looked up innocently as if she didn't do anything wrong at all.

"So tell me, how does a she-wolf dance with a pretty little doll like me? Does she bite me and do naughty things to me... I should tell you my father wouldn't be happy if his daughter was raped by a deviant little wolf in the middle of nowhere but then again... it isn't really rape if I consent to it is it?"

With that said the Yuudeshi laid there while waiting for Mirja's response to all this, a bit disappointed she had no idea where she was still but nevertheless she had time to kill and if this woman wanted to fuck away the time then the dominanted girl would have no choice but to comply but Chifuyu would much rather be using her time productively to get stuff done.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:56 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja grinned as Chifuyu groped Mirja's ass, being more akin to buttock-shaped rocks than anything actually flesh related. The girl didn't struggle or squeal in surprise, which meant she was expecting it, and that only brought another layer of interest into the fray. She was going to get exhausted by Mirja, covered in her own sweat and panting like she had just done a twenty mile run by the time Mirja was finished. She then mentioned her father wouldn't be happy about her daughter getting raped, and Mirja cracked a smile before actually hearing what she had said. Gettingraped.

Mirja didn't hear the rest of what she had said, or see Chifuyu there. She was trapped in a mindscape of horror, this situation being one she had suffered a while ago. She thought the girl had wanted it, had done all that teasing because she wanted Mirja to play, but it was not the case. She considered it bad. Her irises shrunk to pinpricks and Mirja lept off the girl as if she had suddenly become electrocuted, and looked down with a face of a person who had just seen their girlfriend dissolve into a horde of spiders. She shook her head repeatedly, as if trying to deny the accusation, and the hallucinations that came with it.

"I...we...there's..." She stuttered, before walking through the door. Entirely forgetting to open the thing before hand, she simply walked through it as if it was made of something less than tissue paper. If Chifuyu cared to follow her, the deep snow on the ground would make tracking easy enough to lead her out back were all the training gear was. But Mirja wasn't training, she was huddled in a corner, curled up in a ball, gibbering softly to herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 159293131

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
111800/999999  (111800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:16 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 277

At the utter of a few words the Yuudeshi noticed an instant change to the other woman's persona, she could isolate the change to the time it took in between her words and it happened just after she said rape and before the rest of the sentence. Clearly she had brought out some sensitive topic for the wolf and the sudden leaving of her new companion left her sitting up to watch Mirja walk right through the door like it was nothing but in all honesty it wasn't really impressive since even Chifuyu could do that.

However she got up and followed the strange woman out and into a training area to see her cowering in the corner in a psychological mess. Now Chifuyu could just turn her back and try to leave but that would be rude and against her code of conduct, she was meant to protect people and she had just hurt someone without thinking about it so the Yuudeshi was in the wrong and she would have to fix the turmoil she created.

She approached the wolf and sat down next to her before shuffling over a bit more so that she was right next to Mirja and gently hugged the broken shinigami.

"It's okay Mirja, everything's perfectly alright.... I'm really sorry for anything I did to make this happen and I hope you can forgive me."

With that said she brought a hand up to gently pet and rub the scared girl's back to try and calm her down. Staying like that until Mirja finally calmed down or she got a different response out of her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:42 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

There was months of being lost. Of fighting against an invisible enemy, of being weak and unable to do anything against the men who took her and laughed and then broke a little bit more off her for their own amusement. Needles stabbed at her mind as the words circled. Iko had been born to protect her, too weak to protect herself. And now it had happened again. She couldn't protect anyone again, the monsters were hurting an innocent girl and she couldn't stop it. She needed to stop it but there was no way she could. She was too weak.

But then two calls came. One from within, one from without. From within, a silent hug of comfort, and protection. She knew that with this there was nothing to fear. With this, there was nothing to flee from. And then from without, another embrace. and soft words of comfort. Everything was not ok, however, and she broke down into hysterical tears as she hugged Chifuyu.
"You aren't hurt? I...I can't. I can't protect them, I just can't do it. I need rescuing from a morbid emo raven against something so easy to crush, so I am worthless" she sobbed, clinging tightly to Chifuyu and sobbing, her tears staining the clothes she had got for Chifuyu and being surprisingly heavy, as if someone was balancing an entire bottle of water on her shoulder rather than just a few tears.

Mirja sobbed until there was nothing left, and then just clung to Chifuyu as if she was going to disappear into nothing and leave Mirja all alone. She wasn't sure she could handle someone just leaving her, and so hugged her tightly, Mirja's strength and the density of her skin and bones making a tight hug rather an uncomfortable feeling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: How to make friends and influence people [open]   

Back to top Go down

How to make friends and influence people [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2