Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Empty Join Me At The Runway [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:34 pm
ONLY THOSE IN THIS MISSION MAY JOIN:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16938-vanguard-vandenreich-incursion-political-mission#109615

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  6EdIfMt

Artist: Plumegeist - Song: Ghoul Jacker - Word Count: N/A

The season of change was surging and swelling all about the world in the wake of one too many earth shattering events throughout the course of the year. And this was yet another to be thrown into that long, long list. As it seems that the Warden of the South East was tasked with the mission of trying to maintain peace relations between The Vanguard and The Vandenreich. And, to her, it was a bit of a refresher between all the hours spent inventing new tech, weapons and equipment for The Vanguard; or mindlessly buzzing through terrorist, zombies, hollows, demons and anything else that is The Vanguard's enemy in the wake of all these new horrible events.

It is why she booked one of the first flights straight from Karakura Central to the depths of Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]. She was ready to mix things up, be social and hopefully walk away with a new ally. As who couldn't use more of those in this day and age? Everyone needed to make new friends; otherwise they wouldn't last with how crazy things were getting. Hence, Shatari and a fleet of Vanguardian soldiers were already being dropped off at one of their airports.

Arriving straight out of a silver hued aerial craft, dozens and dozens of Vanguardian soldiers emerged from the back of this mass vehicle. They were armed to the teeth, radiating with white power and seemed to be more than enough muscle in order to deal with any threat they may come across in this land. However, The Warden was hoping that things would remain civil. Since, when the vixen in the black dress stepped out of the ship last, she maintained a strong smile and let the smells of the crisp, cool winter air enter her nostrils and relax her. This was suppose to be a good day and she was looking forward to the potential it could bring in order to allow two people to come together as comrades.

She still wasn't quite sure who she was suppose to see, but she was still excited none the less because of the feeling of being in the unknown. While many other humans feared that very concept, The Yuudeshi Blood, even in this passive of a setting, thrived on that sensation of anxiety. It allowed them to advance their minds, body's and spirits to reach the utmost of peak performance. So Shatari certainly felt a bit more pep in her step than any other non-Yuudeshi out in the field right now. They were a battle clan; but Shatari saw this as merely a battle of the mind and political class. And she was going to make sure that she won this sweet little battle!

Hehehehe~! That was just her way, at least. It was yet to be seen if the person whom she met would share the same feelings. So, for now, The Yuudeshi would relax, place both her hands behind her head and just wait.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Empty Re: Join Me At The Runway [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]

Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:40 pm
@Shizuo

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”Mn.. . “

The sensors had picked up multiple troops entering a single area. In her minds eye the elect of the vandenreich, who had been in the midst walking about and enjoying the scenery had been able to quickly pull up a visual of the landing area. After which she had exhaled slowly remembering a letter that had been sent by the vanguard one night roughly a few days ago about a meeting of some sorts taking place. Between then and now, a mountain of paperwork and probably a few sleepless nights had resulted in the elect forgetting entirely about the ordeal. Yet it was upon them now, and she had already sensed another immensely powerful being that had made himself apparent. A being who while she wasn’t directly acquainted with had caused her old quincy blood to come to a boil. Him. Radioactive. The singular being who had slaughtered and brought her proud race to the cusp of extinction, he was here in her city. A prospect that made the quincy elect just . . want to bring him to justice.

Yet . . . She didn’t, she held back the message that would undoubtedly bring the entire might of the vandenreich down upon the nuclear shark. And why? It was simple, even if what he felt for this male was nothing short of pure unbridled hatred, she already knew the lethality of his powers. She knew that the second that she brought that hammer down, hundreds if not thousands of her people would die, and she couldn’t allow them to perish. It was this sentiment that led for the quincy elect to scrutinize each and every single aspect of these strangers that had taken it upon themselves to come to the land of the quincy. Then the elect had relayed some soft orders through the reishi convergence system. ”..Men, prepare for battle if needed, however do not make yourself obvious. “ Once the message had been properly relayed through the command structure, many of the quincy of the vandenreich, and even the quincy people had made themselves a tad more scarce. In a span of 30 minutes the quincy people would have slid into obscure places within the city, and the city of light merely would look like a wondrous ghost town.

Only after those 30 minutes had passed, would shatari hear the clacking of high backed heels on the sidewalk. No other quincy would be in the area yet, other than the Elect. Although hundreds of quincy had a complete awareness of the location’s that both their elect and the captain of the jagdarmee had gone. Which was why the elect was more than comfortable to walk into the midst of this group of soldier’s her visible form rounding a bend roughly three blocks away, and continuing to come towards the Vanguard operatives and the one that she was truly focusing on. A girl named shatari yuudeshi.

Niflheim had thrown herself into researching everything she could about the organization that sought to protect earth. About the battles they had been in, about the members that graced it. All of it was vital information that she needed to learn, and out of all that data there had been a few key people that stuck out as the vanguards backbone. They had been Shatari Yuudeshi, Hayden Desmond, Norah Bright, Radioactive, Blackheart, and Dellaporo ‘ There had been many more people but these few had the most information that she could find about them. So as the leader of the vandenreich leveled her platinum colored gaze upon the yuudeshi before her she had let her lips tilt at the corners into a gentle smile. Afterall, there was no need to make this encounter an awkward one, rather it was in everyone's interest to make this all as copacetic as it could be! Eventually she had arrived around ten feet from shatari and her soldiers.

Adorning her ears would be the quincy’s star, with it’s five points and she would be wearing the natural white clothing of the vandenreich. However the silver crown that was slightly offset on the side of her head, and the way she presented herself, it probably would probably be enough to designate she was far from a normal member. Her ethereal skin was otherworldly, and her voice which then left her lips was prim and proper.

”.Welcome to Stadt des Lichts, I am Niflheim; the elect of the vandenreich. I hope your flight was . . enjoyable? “

Her words had been carefully picked. A postcard welcome fit for a tour guide. As her lashes slanted though she would exhale and hold up a single hand motioning to the men behind shatari yuudeshi. Her expression was still open, and the smile easily adorned her face. But there would be a subtle hardness to her, translated in the rigidity of her posture and the steely glint that flickered into her lash-hidden eyes.

”..Before we talk, your men are more than free to wander the city as they see fit, but i’d rather that the weapons stay within the confines of the airplane that they came on. This isn’t a hostile encounter after all”

She worded this . . Particularly. So there would be a ground of compromise. The men shatari had brought would be more than welcome to map, search and learn about the city that the quincy had come to live within. However their weapons would not be permitted to leave this spot. Infact this policy would be currently enforced en-masse. And with the quincy’s ability to see literally everything within their own city, it was hoped that this one stipulation would be upheld as a token of friendship. As Niflheim would not have a large armed forced wandering the grounds of her city. If this couldn’t be met well . . that would be most unfortunate indeed. So for now she waited for shatari’s impending reply, and her answer to the singular request she had of the girl before these peace talks . .Got underway.

Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  LzZCuy7
Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Empty Re: Join Me At The Runway [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:41 pm
ONLY THOSE IN THIS MISSION MAY JOIN:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16938-vanguard-vandenreich-incursion-political-mission#109615

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Daft Punk - Song: Face To Face - Word Count: N/A

The wait time in this place was pretty killer. There was enough time to cook a package of instant noodles, eat it, clean it out, take a tinkle and still have time to watch a quick internet video with a can of soda at your side. Shatari really had to wonder in the sam hell the quincy were doing to warrant such a long wait time. Alas, though, she'd only give a shrug of the shoulder when the clock struck the half hour mark because of the fact that her keen senses could pick up on the spiritual pressure of their supposed leader.

So given the person that had decided to come out, there was a relative feeling of surprise which sprang up in the body of the silver-haired Yuudeshi. The reason being? Well, she had expected that The Vandereich's leader would have gone to meet up with the titans of both Hayden and Radioactive in the other sector. Instead, The Warden found herself staring down the snow-haired leader and it caused her to chuckle out of the craziness of this whole circumstance. As it seemed like the brunt of their future relations was going to weigh on her and that was a heavy weight of responsibility.

At any rate, however, Shatari would show her respect and gave a curious crusty once Niflheim made herself present. It was going to be rather interesting in order to deal with the outcome which was now thrown in the Yuudeshi's path. As instead of it being a battle of the fist, it was going to be one of persuasion, tact, and words. So, The Yuudeshi Drive within the maiden caused her heart to tick and thump as if it were about to stomp into the midst of a hot war. In return, this would cause her mind and personal sense of charisma to become heightened to her meditative mind. She was to tackle this headfirst!

"Hey there, star~! It's a pleasure to meet you face to face!"

Cheery as ever, The Yuudeshi would give a wink of the eye and then glance back at the ship she came on with a soft smirk that eased across her face.

"Oh? The flight? That was smooth. The wait times? Prettttty killer!"

Of course, this joke was clearly done in good taste and Shatari had a gentle laugh about it.

"I kidd. As I'm certain there had to have been things keeping you busy."

There would then be a pause and The Yuudeshi would listen in closely to the words which The Quincy uttered out. As it became apparent she wasn't a fan of the big show of military. Therefore, without needing much of another word spoken, The Warden gave the single with a lowering of her hand for her men to back down and ease her weapons. Once they saw this motion, they gave a responsive nod and started moving back to the ship in order to recoup, survey and stand back.

"Oh? Them? I wouldn't worry about it. It's just standard procedure. If you want us to go bare, I trust you enough to not need those nasty things."

There would then be a firm nod of the head and Shatari sought to take this conversation even further with her next question:

"So, can we trust you to be our allies in the coming days? It may not be the most poise way of speaking, but I don't beat around the bush. My family has a thing about aggression and I gotta see where we stand with The Quincy for the betterment of both of our people."

Shatari would then move in a little closer so that she may shake the hand of Niflheim to cement a peace talk.

"As we came here to see where The Vanguard stand with us and it would be a good precedent to hear what the leader has to say about us."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:15 am
@Shizuo

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”..Ah, i see; that’s why.”As always, Niflheim’s thoughts remained where they should, ensconced in the recesses of her mind; a soft smile spreading across the otherwise hardened features of a smile. If only because of the bubbly and free attitude this little lass portrayed; niflheim had softened up. Although perceivably this would amount to almost nil there was traces of this fact expressed in her eyes. They didn’t quite retain the hardened gleam that had shone before, the air of impassibility or . .well cold about her had been replaced by something marginally warmer. As the weapons had been put up, niflheim raised her hand and the archers that had been hiding in different recesses within the city let their bows dissipate; after all, it wasn’t very kind of her to be armed if the other party agreed willingly to remove their weapons from the equation.

Now on to the matter at hand, as Niflheim heard the request or rather inquiry of the girl, prefaced by a fact she could gather through tidbits of info that were present of the yuudeshi’s that was readily available. ”..Well, she’s certainly. . . Forward about her views or rather in this case goals. It’d be tiring if i had to play this diplomatic dance any longer than i absolutely had to ; so i’ll be frank with her as well.” Niflheim thought as she exhaled and let out a contained laugh, the soft sound of it quite similar to the soft tinkling of chimes, and a velvety tone within it as well. Afterwards she exhaled and deliberated for a moment. Just how did she want to phrase this in a way that would not come off as rude, yet convey the answer that she sought to convey? Her lips parted as she prefaced what she was going to say.

”..We are opposed to shadow fall, and will never get along with them, that in itself is one facet on why i’ve opened up the quincy’s city to outsiders.”

She then looked forward and the small smile muted itself as she pondered. It was quite hard to fit the puzzle pieces of emotion together as any jigsaw puzzle would be. The undertones of self-doubt that plagued any leader in even the smallest of capacities pressed against her. She prefaced the question because she needed time to think. To make sure that this was the correct path for her to take, since the moment she responded to this question would be the moment that the vandenreich left the temperate waters of neutrality; and entered the turbulent seas again. Even so she exhaled and began to speak once more.

”..The quincies have long since been in a slump, allying themselves with those they should not; doing things that went against what was humane. I can certainly say we are not your enemies, not enemies of the vanguard; and certainly not enemies of the yuudeshi family. We will aid you as best we can in the upcoming times ahead of us, so yes you can consider us allies by definition. “

After stating that fact, niflheim’s expression shifted. Looking up at the sky and through the RCS she was capable of seeing the entirety of the city beneath her. Everyone within this city, and anyone of the quincy race who sought refuge here were naturally her responsibility. She could not betray them; she would not forsake them even if it cost her everything. That was what they deserved, an umbrella that they could once again learn to thrive within, to blossom again.

As she exhaled she’d look towards shatari Niflheim had begun to speak once more.

”..And because we are allies, i wonder if you would humor a request of mine, the quincy that still hate the vandenreich, who don’t wish to follow our banner. Can you guys potentially offer them refuge if they ever show up within karakura, or within the vanguards scope of attention? If you could do this, i would be undoubtedly in your organization's debt.”

They had given their reason for being he, and she had finally figured out a way to further the umbrella that the quincy could be protected by. If the vanguard refused then she would still be allies with them, but she hoped that they would consider it. Because what she had stated was the truth, so many people hated the vandenreich; hated the things they had done. In time she hoped to change their minds, to draw them back into the flock, and as for ghislain . . That was a matter she’d leave for another time. The emotions cast for that quincy while not negative, weren’t emotions she was willing to confront at this time. So for now, as she subtly shifted waiting for a response, she began to look to the future, rather than the past.

Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  LzZCuy7
Join Me At The Runway  [Open Vanguard/Vandenreich Mission Thread]  BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:09 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Daft Punk - Song: Face To Face - Word Count: N/A

Well, it became apparent that Shatari wasn't the only one in deep thought. The Yuudeshi Woman could tell that The Quincy leader was quite uncertain about where the future of her people lays. She could discern this troubling thought by how tense her body language became, the rigidness of her reishi and the overall appearance on her face screamed "contemplation". And, to a degree, the silver-haired banshee did expect that. After all, it was a pretty hard offer to sell, but her warrior blood was assured that the battle of diplomacy could be won easily enough.

Therefore, The Warden would nod her head and agree with the fact that Shadow Fall did have a knack for uniting people. After all, mankind has a tendency to want to unite against a greater evil. Hence, despite how The Quincy may feel, this could ultimately prove to be a bargaining chip. Either they could keep going on their own and have miserable results each time, or they could suck it up and work together with a team for a much greater effect like Shadow Fall initially did in their merger with The Espada.

"That organization is forcing a lot of people to work together. So I agree with you on that, angel~! It's really giving us all the more reason on why we should work together, don't you think?"

After letting those words out in a giddy, but cautious tone; the Yuudeshi woman paused and listened in about the concerns The Perfect Shot had about the future of the Quincy. They were led in many different paths of the years and they were never too sure where the next ally would lead them. Since, after all, they were once allied with Shadow Fall for a period of time through Mana Asthavon being a proxy for their union.

So it was understandable that she'd feel lost, confused and not quite sure where to take her people. And to those concerns, Shatari replied with this statement:

"We'll aide you in making the right choice. Do not worry. I consider myself a fine pioneer of humanity; along with the rest of The Yuudeshi Clan. We'll see you aren't lead astray. I promise."

And the woman was one hundred percent confident in that statement. She did not blink, she did not stutter and she did not pause. Her chest pressed out, head held high and her eyes were pin-point on Niflheim with a beaming smirk. Granted, she would take a moment to pause when the woman considered adding in more Quincy into the mix who were against The Vandereich.

However, all she needed was a moment to think and her body already put together the overall picture: finish this favor and things would turn out great.

Was it a complex thought? Not in the slightest.

Could it produce wonderous results? You are damn right it could.

Sometimes you had to act on instinct and take a calculated risk. Shatari wasn't going to shy away from that and was confident Karakura Central, The Vanguard or The Yuudeshi had more than enough resources to otherwise deal with this task. So, she'd nod her head in agreement to what Niflheim spoke and utter this as a reply:

"As long as they aren't a threat to Karakura, I will see to it they are taken care of."

Then, her finger quickly rose and an intent expression washed over the woman's face.

"But not before they are vetted and processed before entering. I'm an open girl, but I'm not going to go knee deep into uncharted territory without at least first taking a calculated risk. You hear what I'm saying?"

Once that was out in the open, Shatari wasted no time telepathically communicating with The Yuudeshi Network through her own bodily modifications. Her mind was capable of remotely accessing the database and executing commands from afar. So, because of this, The Yuudeshi and higher-ups in Karakura Central were being informed of this change and the processes were already being put into place in order to harbor these lost souls.

The only thing left to do was ask this one simple question:

"Are you ready to start now, Niflheim?"

And that choice of her people's future was now tossed back into the hands of The Perfect Shot.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum