Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2633 registered users
The newest registered user is Proto

Our users have posted a total of 124987 messages in 19079 subjects
Share | 

Lost Girl [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
248350/500000  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Lost Girl [Open]   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Source: Epic Mountain Music — Song: Time

"Murrrrrrrrr...?"

Where am I? What happened last? What's going on? All of these questions are normal curiosities for the average person upon waking up in an unfamiliar place, none of which possessed the mind of Naomi Miyake. She was not the brightest bulb in the pack; she was a girl with a lot of air in her head, and so the things she thought were not always the most sensible in any given circumstance. Thus, when she cracked her eyes open and her teal hues peered through her eyelashes to discover a place she could not immediately recall... her thoughts went to one man—a man with a good smile. A man who was rarely seen in a good mood, bearing the weight of the world on his shoulders, and forced through an unimaginable pain; yet Naomi liked how he smiled.

What was his name again?

Suddenly, the Miyake's train of thought abruptly ended and she couldn't for the life of herself remember what it was she had been thinking about. Her mind was wiped blank as a clean slate, and all the tragedy and unhappiness that came with those memories had vanished. There she was, just lying on the ground in the middle of a strange place without any recollection of the past few months, although she did not know how long it had been truly since she blacked out. It could have been a few minutes ago, or maybe years. All that noise just seemed unimportant to her now. What mattered was the present and the future... it seemed late, probably dinner time, so she had to go back home before her sisters got angry at her. Yes, that was important.

Naomi pulled herself to her feet, dragging herself out of the puddle of mud she'd found herself in when she awoke. Driblets of brown sludge fell from her body as she straightened up, raining back down into the quagmire with a choir of dull plops. Whining slightly at the uncomfortable feeling of caked dirt and uncomely stains, she tried to brush off what she could, but this job was just too much for the likes of her. She gave up, having too much difficulty seeing the darkness and truly just wishing for a shower to handle everything. If she tarried too long, her sisters would get mad, remember? So the next step was finding the way back home... but where was she? She looked around and saw trees, some bushes, some grass... more trees. The canopy was rather thick in this area, so she could barely catch a glimpse of the starry sky above. That did explain why it was so dark, however.

She had no idea which direction to go... no idea how she even got here in the first place. Yet there was one peculiarity that just now caught the blue-haired woman's attention—a trail of unbridled destruction leading in a straight direction away from her. It seemed to have stopped exactly where she was... or maybe it started here. Either way, she couldn't put two and two together to realize the circumstances surrounding her for now. She simply wanted to get home before dinner, and so started slowly treading down the desecrated path. At her pace, it would be hours before she got anywhere by herself, but for some reason she just didn't have the energy to move any faster than a dead man's walk.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Dexterity on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
128100/999999  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Lost Girl [Open]   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Photobucket
Kimitsuki Yamamoto

The Flaming Lotus
Burn to a Crisp

Artist: Animal In Me - Song: Burn - Word Count: 720

With a soft sigh, the Danava of fire had wandered just a little bit. She had wandered far enough to arrive at the Karakura forest. Frankly, Kimitsuki wandered a lot; enough to the point where she has seen most of the world. But, today, today was a strange day. Some part of her had noticed that the forest around Karakura had been a little, very, destroyed. With a soft sigh, Kimitsuki had ventured into the forest with sure footed steps that seemed to echo with the might that Kimitsuki possessed due to years of honing her skills. However, it was nothing that was meant to be evil, intimidating, or even destructive. Well, sort of, Fire is kinda destructive on it's own. However, she was clearly not meaning to be destructive at the moment; only to help the being she sensed down this destroyed path that Kimitsuki had just set her red eyes upon.

With a soft sigh, Kimitsuki held up a hand and lit the tiniest of flames in her hand, taming the heat so that it would not burn anything around her. She walked slowly towards the destruction and made sure to keep a sharp eye out for anything that may be around. She had all her senses open so she could make sure nothing would try to ambush or kill her in the process. As the Danava slowly stepped towards the center of this area that had created the destruction before her. Luckily for her, it led in a straight line, so all she had to do was walk forwards and make sure not to light everything on fire. That last part was important as her flames could literally rip apart anything around her if she wasn't careful, so, better safe than sorry in the end.

Kimitsuki continued to take her steps towards the center of the area, making sure not to cause too much noise as she would like to avoid any possibility of a fight today; if at all possible. She looked around at the foliage around her; the trees not all that tightly packed. But, they were packed well enough that they could shut a little bit of light out; making Kimitsuki glad she was using her fire to create some light. However, she was sure it could go wrong and burn things so, shortly after making sure she could see well, she dispelled the fire and then continued walking until she got to the center of the destruction; seeing a blue haired girl standing up from a puddle of mud.

Kimitsuki cocked her head to the side and then made sure her aura was a none threatening one before she gestured towards the girl and spoke slowly; though the speech was a little stuttered at times and seemed to show that she was a bit of a nervous and shy soul.

"H-Hello... Are you alright? I noticed the destruction and decided to look into it, I didn't exactly expect a woman to be in the middle of all this. Are you alright? You look kinda, well, out of it I guess the term is. Is there anyway I may be able to help you?"

Kimitsuki made sure to have both of her hands shown so that she couldn't be thought to be hiding a weapon in the folds of her clothes or have a weapon in her hands in general. Though, she did hope the girl did not attack out of the reasoning that Kimitsuki was a Danava; a demon. Which could be given away by the energy she exuded, but, hopefully her more positive attitude towards the girl in front of her wouldn't cause a fight to break out and nearly destroy more things. Again, it would be nice if a fight did not break out; makes things a little less stressful.

"Ah... I'm Kimitsuki Yamamoto by the way... May I know your name?"

With that slightly awkward introduction Kimitsuki gave a soft sigh once more before she waited for the girl to speak to her and hopefully not attack her and create a couple of not so well placed explosions to occur. Kimitsuki was at least hopeful she was the kind enough not to attack a Danava at random.

Last edited by darkfunnel on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaksha
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
156300/9999999  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Lost Girl [Open]   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Yaksha, The Anthropophagus

Destruction and carnage marked the path to the young, rather dim-witted girl. And where there was destruction and carnage, there were hollows. The two went hand in hand, almost inevitably; there simply couldn't be a desolate pile of ruins and corpses without at least one of the angry dead in the near vicinity. But correlation is not causation Dear Reader, and today it was that most delightfully of absurd hollows that had first noticed the path of devastation that had been wrought. Yaksha Dokuja leaned against a tree, torn in half at an area that was approximately waist height for him, and chest height for most mortals.

"My god. If you didn't tell me otherwise, I'd think this place had seen a hurricane recently. But I'd have to be blind deaf and dumb to have missed a hurricane running through my hunting grounds like this. And all that leaves is a very interesting notion."

He began to tap at his chin slowly, curiously, disappearing from sight, only to be seen clamoring up the boughs of another nearby tree. If there was one thing Yaksha knew, it was that the evolutionary habit of refusing to look up was still alive and well in mortals; he wouldn't have to do much more than sit perfectly still and let them come to him at this point.

And in the worst case? He could have a nice, relaxing day. One where no one at all tried to kill or maim or physically accost him for no real reason.

He should be so lucky.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
174500/99999  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Lost Girl [Open]   Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:17 pm

The Iron King

Desmond Hayden

The only warning of his arrival was a faint rustling of leaves, and a faint chittering of the wildlife; it was all of two seconds' notice, before an enormous, white-clad monstrosity dropped down from the boughs, tail wrapped around a branch, and hands folded over its chest. The hollow stared at those present, tutting softly and shaking his head.

"Have you never heard the old wives' tale, either of you? You never touch a sleepwalker. It rips the souls from their bodies, I'm told. I've never personally seen it happen, but...stranger things, am I right?"

He rose one hand away from his chest, waggling his fingers in an almost lazy welcoming gesture; the claws waggled in a spastic motion that could almost be called a wave. His mouth opened, revealing a long, probing tongue that was covered in thick, purplish black splotches that almost resembled old bruises. It made no attempt to approach the three people assembled, simply waved through the air for a few moments, before retreating into his mouth.

"It seems, as best I can tell, this little one is quite destructive. And quite out of it, at the moment. It's a delicate process, drawing people out of their own heads, and back into the world around them. I understand you're leery about accepting help from a hollow, but...come on, guys. Let's be honest. Who am I really a threat to, right now? You can lop my head off at any moment. Worst I can do is make you think twice about doing it."

His tail lashed outwards, releasing him from the tree's bough and leaving him subject to gravity...until it shot down, pressing against the dirt forcefully and leaving him dangling in place, until he overbalanced, tumbling forward, landing on his hands, and springing into place, just in front of Naomi.

"Pleased to meet all three of you! Let's make this a day worth remembering."

Yaksha's hand slid to his mask, his expression warm, soft, composed...and absolutely devoid of any malice or madness to be found. He sounded, in fact, like any passing Good Samaritan. And as he pulled his hand away, he favored Naomi with such a nice, pleasant, friendly smile.

"You're a long way from home, aren't you."
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
174500/99999  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Lost Girl [Open]   Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:56 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]