Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS]

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:31 am

Hebi, 2414. wrote:The Good Doctor has decided that this year, he will make every child who still has faith in this world's dream come true. This is mostly due to the fact that it came to him that eventually, his children would ask him who Santa Claus is, and if he is real or not. Therefore, the Doctor has decided that starting this year, he would make the legend of Santa Claus real, so that he does not have to lie to his children.

Yes, this seemed more logical to him.

So, therefore he has inserted Selves into every mail deposit all over the planet Earth, and any letters addressed to Santa Claus have been sent through them to his lab. Through his Lab, his Selves have been working tirelessly to create gifts for those who still have the innocence of belief. Now, he has performed meticulous research on each and every item requested, and whether or not it was possible for him to procure. In addition, he sent out a message addressed from Santa Claus to all the known organizations, in addition to a unique snowglobe which could potentially prove the validity of his statement.

As for delivery, well, that is possible for him, but is a trade secret. As are his methods for dropping the presents off.

Hebi, 2415 wrote:

"Hello, my child."

In a small corner of the lab, where the cold stone of the underground changed to soft wood, carpets laying around it, a pale-faced man sat down, his son in his lap as he slowly rocked his chair, a large green tree standing proudly next to them, filled with pictures of all kinds of people. Some had red frames, some had green frames, some had gold... but at the very top of the tree, there was a woman, holding a babe... that looked very similar to the one that the Doctor was holding in his arms as he rocked.

"Tonight I'm going to tell you the story of Santa Claus, or Saint Nicholas..." He said, as he slowly opened the book, his child clapping its hands as its young eyes beheld the pages, the Doctor's voice deeply intoning as he passed the legend on once more to the next generation...

"Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house... not a creature was stirring... not even a mouse..."

"Another year has past..."

The Doctor said, reclining back in his chair as he gazed upon the flames. This was his lab, the place where all ideas were welcome, and all would be attempted. It was a place of beginnings, of attempts. And by attempting and learning and growing, the Doctor felt as if he was truly happy. Looking at his greatest creation, fast asleep in his lap, however....

It made him wonder. Wonder about the kind of world that he was raising Rasuca in. The rambunctious fellow had managed to get himself mixed up in everything from zombie assaults to shooting his fingernails at hollows. But now, he was just... a kid. Just a child.

A child...

The Doctor continued to gaze into the flames. It reminded him of when he was a child, a time which he tried to think about as little as possible. Now, unbidden, those thoughts and memories returned to him. His own 'father'... A man with orange hair, black piercings covering his body, who showed little mercy and thought of the Doctor as little more than an experiment. Warmth had been unknown to the Iramasha-snake hybrid for several years...

The first time he experienced the warmth of another person, after all, was the blood splattering down his chest when he escaped.

"...That kind of world..." He muttered, looking down at his child again, before looking back at the flames. The world grew cold, the world grew quiet. That was the kind of world that the Doctor was himself was helping create. But at the same time... that was not the world he wanted.

He wanted a world on fire.

Chaos, pain, suffering... joy, life, discovery. The very principles of what life and death meant -- that was the beauty he chased. The less order, the less mundane, the more he fought for it. In some ways, it was hard to tell what an outcome would be. That is why he tried to learn. That is why he tried to improve.

So it was that he reached over to the small table next to his recliner, and withdrew a feather pen, taking a scroll out of the folds of his cloak...

The Doctor sends his greetings. Once again, I have decided that I will spread some cheer all over the world, by answering the pleas of those who wish that there truly was someone out there who would reward them for being on their best behavior. He accepts requests from everyone... and tries his very, very best to fill them. Have fun, and have a merry Hebimas!

TL;DR
Fill out the template to get a special item from the Doctor. You can write it out or I can write it up. That is my gift to the site. You still have to get it approved in an equipment thread, however.

Code:
Dear Santa,
[b]My name is:[/b]
[b]I want for Christmas:[/b]
[b]For:[/b]
[b]I can be found:[/b]
[b]Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas![/b]

Have fun and everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty Re: Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS]

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:28 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Henrex Astillon
I want for Christmas: A sword of some sort.
For: One sword...can never be enough, can it? If you're asking for specifics on the item....I'll let you decide.
I can be found: Pretty much....anywhere in the world, minus Shadow Fall territory, and Hueco Mundo.
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:31 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Kimitsuki Yamamoto
I want for Christmas: A sword that may help with her control over her fire abilities (refer to her shifter appearance on her profile for the sword [LINK] )
For: Mainly to help with her control of fire and so she can have a faithful weapon outside of her Danava abilities.
I can be found: Vastime headquarters or basically anywhere but demon territory.
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:31 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Yaksha Dokuja
I want for Christmas: A gigai. A real, honest-to-goodness, body. A second chance.
For: Life is wasted on the living, don't you think? Mankind needs more people who know how to make the most of their gifts.
I can be found: You know where. I'm never that hard to find.
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:55 am
Code:
Dear Santa,
My name is: Sofia Montero
I want for Christmas: A modification to my Quincy cross. After witnessing the might of the Demon Goliath, the Quincy has been looking for ways to replicate it. At will, Sofia could activate the technique to allow her to grow insensibly tall, like a giant. At 1-1 she would grow to be 50 meters. For every tier thereafter (0-5, 0-4, etc) she would be able to grow 10 meters more each. If 0-2 is ever reached she would be able to grow up to 90 meters. Beyond that, growing stronger, even if just to 0-2+ or ++ will only allow her to grow to a maximum of 100 meters.

Unfortunately, the technique can only be used once a day since the modification takes a long time to recharge. However, if Sofia remains in the giant form for less than 3 posts, she is able to access the form once more. Beyond that, growing taller does not make her energy blasts stronger. Her physical attacks by nature would be, but it has no effect in increasing anything other than size and weight relative to each other in a much larger scale, and physical might.

P.S.: Clothing grows with her because reasons.
For: Becoming the very best Quincy as she always wanted
I can be found: Anywhere on Earth.

Last edited by Cooking Spray on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] ORabiFS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:02 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Mirja Eeola!
I want for Christmas: Retractable metal claws for my fists! intimate drawing of her arms anatomy, size, dimension and density. If you can't over see the installation, then just the claws themselves.
For: Stabbing people! And cosplaying X-23 really really well.
I can be found: The Tundra. Vastime coffee shop. Or Monsuta headquarters.

----- [sent in a second letter]

Addendum: I realize now that having claws sharp enough to penetrate my skin installed inside my arms is quite the flawed idea. So instead I am sending you a plan of my Punchinators. If you could work retractable claws into those rather than my actual fists, that would be appreciated.

Thank you again, and merry Hebimas~!

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:03 am
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Pepetrump-600x600-2

Dear Santa,
My name is: The Danava Of Trumpism
I want for Christmas: A small loan of a million dollars
For: Making America Great Again
I can be found: Washington DC

Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] WVMWLOu
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:25 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Athanase
I want for Christmas: A large shield that I may use as a stalwart defense. I want the shield to be collapsible or otherwise easy to store, so that I may still easily grip my weapon in two hands. All other details are left to you.
For: Myself
I can be found: Monsuta HQ, Jakarta, Indonesia
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue5/100Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:28 am
Dear Santa,
My name is:Han Shinwoo
I want for Christmas:Armament for my right arm with an old fashioned, japanese style, but with high tech components! And surprises!
For:My protection and a badass look!!!
I can be found:In many places in Karakura
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Yule-tide Hebimas [FREE PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:12 am
another letter arrives, in a much more scrawlish nature and far from the fluid, tight handwriting of the first

Dear Santa,
My name is: Iko!
I want for Christmas: A Robot that looks like Atlas Colonel guy but you can get into it and wear it and it goes fwoosh! And Kaboom! And Ptang! And Dweep-Dweep! when you are in it!
For: Robot stuff!
I can be found: Everywhere!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum