Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ancient Protections Against the Raving Dead [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Lone Gunman [Madness Capital] [Mini-Event]
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyYesterday at 7:18 pm by JJ

» Destined - Slice of Life Animanga
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Guest

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by basswalker

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyYesterday at 6:13 am by Cala Paracer

» WWE Efed
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 11:10 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction I_vote_lcapKimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction I_voting_barKimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction I_vote_lcapKimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction I_voting_barKimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2710 registered users
The newest registered user is Tucan

Our users have posted a total of 131149 messages in 19908 subjects

Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction   Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 10:43 pm

IC Discord Information

Timeline: December 11th to December 14, 2016. After Kimitsuki went through at least basic training in Vastime or more.
Characters In It: Kimitsuki Yamamoto and Aiko Kyoraku
What Happened: Basically, Aiko and Kimitsuki accidentally found each other in China. They interacted a little and ended up kissing some after Kimitsuki showed her a rather brilliant fire show. The kissing only occurred due to Kimitsuki's curiosity on "love" and for the feelings she has slightly developed for Aiko.
Witness: Cooking Spray and I can verify. It took place in icrp 4 on December 11th to the 14th. A transcript will also be provided.
Notes: Transcript in spoiler below.

Discord ICRP Transcript:

darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction   Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 10:44 pm

[mod]Gonna go ahead and self-approve this for stories sake since this will be continued very soon between Cooking Spray and I[/mod]

Kimitsuki's and Aiko's first interaction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: ALTERNATIVE ROLE PLAY BOARD :: IC Discord Role Play Documentation :: Approved Reports-
Jump to: