Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Yesterday at 5:55 pm by Shizuo

» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 am by Guest

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2605 registered users
The newest registered user is Nathywhite@hotmail.com

Our users have posted a total of 123763 messages in 18883 subjects
Share | 

Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway]   Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

What? It was the only thought going through Mirja's head as a barrier blocked her punch. To a point she lost her concentration and the Silent Scream and Earth-Defying Array techniques that had increased her body's power to absurd - albeit temporary - levels above the norm and was just stoic as Aiko laid into her body. It shattered under the girl's hits, breaking apart like wet tissue paper. Because there was no way Mirja could stand up to that kind of power. She had literally defied causality and not only seen coming something that had already happened by the time she saw it coming, but thrown up a barrier to deflect it before it hit as well.

Her body, bereft of any defensive abilities and her reiatsu quivering inside her, not reinforcing skin and bone at all, was smashed under the super potent Hakuda techniques of the girl. Skin split apart, Bones broke and muscles ruptured, blood spilling out copiously onto the ground as her entire system was in shock at what had just happened. Her mind most of all was reeling from the impossibility it had just witnessed, and was currently tearing into itself as a response.

Mirja hit the ground with a heavy thump, and stared up into the sky, her eyes blank and unseeing as more of her blood spilled from the points of impact. Compound fractures spilt her skin as well as impact-based ruptures in general. But the strangest thing was the lack of response. No cry of pain or twitch of agony, her body just laid on the now blood soaked snow as if she was a robot with the batteries suddenly and inexplicably removed.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
93900/99999  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway]   Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Ex Royal Guard

Aiko Kyoraku

"But seriously, what?"

Mirja asked. The Shihakusho she was wearing was obliterated, even with all it's durability enhancing splendor. And she was glad that it had that, for it was that that actually allowed her to clock back on to her working hours and pull of a quick Molting Cicada and not, well. The image had taken an atrocious beating before vanishing into nothing like they all did. She personally added special steps to make the afterimage last longer and look more realistic, but the end result was the same. The advanced Hoho technique left behind an afterimage to trick the attacker into thinking they had done damage long enough for the user to escape, and they left behind clothing to enhance the illusion. It was very similar to her Flash Point, in that respect.

"I can not begin to comprehend the speeds you have to be thinking at to even see that coming. And to put up a barrier? You must have some sort of crazy ass auto-shit. Which is entirely cheating and entirely kills any desire I had to ever engage with you on any field that might be considered training. I mean, fucking hell, seeing that one coming means there is absolutely nothing I can do to you that won't look as If I am wading through treacle. Your the kind of girl that can dodge a lightning bolt, aye?" Mirja, the real Mirja, was sat on the stone wall, entirely naked and showing off her curvaceous body. Complete with all the scars marring her skin to a point her torso was more scar tissue than actual flesh.

"When there is a chance, regardless of how small that chance might be, I'll push on and fight with all my heart, but even I know when to call it quits. And that is what I am doing here. You win, love"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway]   Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Ex Royal Guard

Aiko Kyoraku

Mirja seemed wholly unimpressed by the title, and shook her head softly as if that explained everything. It didn't.
"Darling, it shouldn't matter if you are the Soul King's left Bollock. Flash Point Enhanced is not something that can be perceived by physical or spiritual means. This technique moves to fast for reality to keep up with you, it literally believes that you are still were you stood for that micro-moment. You...you understand this truth when you learn it, but I've not got the week it would take to get you up to scratch so you could learn it. You've just got to trust me on that. I must have caught my toe on a bit of rock or something" She explained. It wasn't said in a haughty, arrogant manner, it was stated as a matter of fact, in the same way that you say humans need air to breathe and water to drink.

Mirja hopped off the wall and shook her hair out, giving Aiko that look.
"You know, I really hope I never get as strong as you. Because you have got to that boring part were no fight you ever get in is ever going to be any fun. I can not see a single thing giving you the slightest bit of trouble, and trust me. I've crossed fists with some crazy bastards. Nearly took out the city of Jakata fighting one of them crazy bastards. I feel bad for you, darling. It's gotta be a terrible existence knowing that you'll be able to see everything coming and react in enough time to flick the kettle on and have a dump before it hits" Mirja, so a beautiful, elegant girl in her tone, headed back to the house to get something to put on that wasn't her birthday suit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway]   Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Ex Royal Guard

Aiko Kyoraku