Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by darkfunnel

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Anger Management
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:50 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-2]
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by basswalker

» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:22 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl's First Course
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Student's Return
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:15 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Shinobi Generations Affiliate request
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 4:38 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnimals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 I_voting_barAnimals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnimals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 I_voting_barAnimals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130235 messages in 19809 subjects

Animals Hide When They Hurt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoullessSingularity
Veteran Member
SoullessSingularity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66000/99999Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Animals Hide When They Hurt   Animals Hide When They Hurt - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:12 am

Rudi! Meeting a... something!

This show of power was, frankly, the most horrifying think Rudi had ever witnessed in his life. Hundreds, if not thousands of hollows big and small were evaporated like dewdrops in the sun. Who knows how many lives had been swallowed up by the strange woman as she went on to continue her carnage with no more difficulty or effort than breathing or communicating with him. He really should run, before she turned on him, too.

Maybe this creature is a Vasto Lorde? He'd never met one before, frankly, and he didn't know what to expect. This creature is horrifying. With all this destructive power, and this strong desire to destroy, only time would tell before she turned on to attack him as well. The idea worried him greatly, deep underneath his spirit, below his conscious thought and penetrating to the mind beneath his mind.

And Rodolfo waited to see if he was needed.

In the meantime, Rudi blinked and observed the hollow as she explained herself, taking several agonizing minutes reading her language outloud. Then he nodded to himself "Oh! Shadow's Light is a nice name... but... were you made from someone who named you?" He smiled to her as he spoke, expression not unlike a delighted puppy.

Then he noticed that she looked mildly uncomfortable. For all her power, to be frightened? No... uncomfortable. Almost as if she was nauseous or otherwise unhappy with her surrounding. Something wasn't sitting right with her, and so he felt it was important to address it.

Rudi, as soon as she took a moment to stop sowing destruction that he could hardly comprehend or even believe with his own eyes, shifted from his place in the trees to come and approach her again as gently as if he always belonged by her side, a loyal puppy.

"What's wrong? You look like you have a tummy ache. Are you sick? I can find out, if you like. When I taste blood, I can tell what's wrong with the person." He nuzzled into her side again, if she allowed it, enjoying the physical contact. "You know, there's a city nearby. With your speed, you could get there fast. But... it is a city. People would be mad if you hurt a lot of people there."

Coding By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://waiting-to-sleep.tumblr.com

Animals Hide When They Hurt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2