Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
A Walk Along The Beach EmptyToday at 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
A Walk Along The Beach EmptyToday at 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
A Walk Along The Beach EmptyToday at 5:53 pm by Guest

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
A Walk Along The Beach EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
A Walk Along The Beach EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
A Walk Along The Beach EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
A Walk Along The Beach EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
A Walk Along The Beach EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
A Walk Along The Beach EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
A Walk Along The Beach EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
A Walk Along The Beach I_vote_lcapA Walk Along The Beach I_voting_barA Walk Along The Beach I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Walk Along The Beach I_vote_lcapA Walk Along The Beach I_voting_barA Walk Along The Beach I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127552 messages in 19429 subjects

A Walk Along The Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoullessSingularity
Veteran Member
SoullessSingularity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Walk Along The Beach Left_bar_bleue66000/99999A Walk Along The Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

A Walk Along The Beach Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Walk Along The Beach   A Walk Along The Beach EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:53 pm

☀Rudi! and the sunny beach!☀

Rudi loved the ocean. It was vast, vast like the sands of Heuco Mundo, but they weren't sands. It was water. Endless, endless water, a giant pool to swim in, to fish, to float and stare to the eternal sky and wonder and revel in the glory of the world, of the newness of it all the only way a child can. He reveled in the childhood before adulthood rendered all of this old news, a sky seen again and again, an ocean that is a view normalized beyond its beauty.

He dreamed sometimes, of standing at the edge of a vast ocean, falling and falling, and falling, and waking up just before his body struck water. And someone would begin to catch him, someone large and strong, with gloved hands and a mask not unlike the one curled around his neck.

Rudi blinked out of his daydream, just to deal with a wave rushing him off his feet and into the sand unexpectedly. He shouted as the water threatened to tear him from the beach and to drown in the ocean. Mercifully, it relinquished him to the wet sands, coughing and shivering.

The water was cold! As it should be, it was December but Rudi didn't pay attention to the calendar.

He dragged himself away from the shuddering waves, out into the sandy beach, shivering and shaking all the way. His reiatsu dense tail flicked back and forth, as if trying to shake the water droplets off its surface, even though it had accrued no water. The rest of him, however, was sopping wet. Unpleasant.

Rudi began to crawl out from the beach and onto some rocks, brushing the snow from the surface of a particularly large boulder, brushing the snow from its surface and trying to dry himself off in the sickly, weak sun. These beaches weren't very warm, he found. Perhaps he should pay attention to the temperature before going for a swim... perhaps in some other part of the world, the beaches would be warm.

But it wasn't as if Rudi would learn which ones were and weren't. It was lucky he was too dead to catch a cold.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://waiting-to-sleep.tumblr.com
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Walk Along The Beach Left_bar_bleue93900/99999A Walk Along The Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

A Walk Along The Beach Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A Walk Along The Beach   A Walk Along The Beach EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 12:31 pm

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero