Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMagnificent Magnificence - Page 2 I_voting_barMagnificent Magnificence - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMagnificent Magnificence - Page 2 I_voting_barMagnificent Magnificence - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Magnificent Magnificence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Magnificence   Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Stealing the Nobles. I like.

Chillingly approved. Make a thread in Vastime Training grounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Magnificence   Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:35 pm

«UPDATING STUFF IN HERE»

I will be signing Ibiki up for this and going forward with the arc I set forth in my communication thread.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16819p20-thefrost-s-thread-center-requesting-new-threads-reminding-other#113459

YaoXhu
Experienced Member
YaoXhu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Magnificence   Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Would like to sign up Kayta for this!

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Magnificence   Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:32 am

You posted twice here, says my notifications.

You are both accepted! Make a thread in Vastime.

note that the first post is IC so she would know what she was doing and where she was going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Magnificence   Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Going to sign up Chifuyu for this. Let's see where this takes us.

View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Magnificence   Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 1:36 pm

My Harem of Crystal girls improves. Succulency approved. Make a thread in Vastime Training Grounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Magnificence   Magnificent Magnificence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magnificent Magnificence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: