Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

The Making of Greatness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starchyu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
3000/99999  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Making of Greatness   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Artist: Snail's House Song: ラ・ム・ネ (ra-mu-ne) - Word Count: 405

Placing her fingers firmly around the stem of the violet flower before her, Rina gently lifted it, listening as the soft snapping of the stem somewhat pulled her back to reality. Under her, a soft plush pink blanket. To her left, a small woven basket, filled to the brim with small flowers of every shape, size, and color. A favorite past time of the young girl.

The warm breeze of the day blew softly through her hair, pulling leaves and flower petals along with it, causing Rina to offer a small smile. Peace..finally. She wasn't totally sure what had coaxed her to come to this place today but, it being one of her all time favorite spaces to be was good enough a reason as any.

She relaxed her body, simply enjoying the rays of the sun as they washed over her skin. The past week had proven incredibly difficult...between school, her efforts at home, and the stress on the house, it was nice to get away from it all for a little bit. A little self help never hurt anybody. Tilting her head to the side a bit so a few strands pf soft pink hair tickled at her shoulders, she couldn't help but let her mind drift back a bit..

It had been kind of late at night...about three days ago? She had helped an old woman. Nothing cataclysmic, Rina had simply pulled her back to the sidewalk before the cyclist could hit her...but something about the encounter had somewhat....awaken something deep in the very pit of her being. She had heard some kind of calling.... She wanted to help...anyone and everyone she could.... maybe that was her lot in life...her purpose..

However...after meeting Henrex and seeing and learning the things she knew it was no surprise she found herself so befuddled. Were humans truly capable of helping the way she wanted too...? Was it realistic to want to fight the evil in the world being...a normal human? Sure there were police officers and fire fighters and docters...and they all helped their own way but..Rina wanted more than that... She allowed herself to lay back on her blanket, staring up at the sky for a moment before closing her eyes, allowing the sound of the wind whistling through the grass to coax her mind, and ease her panicked thoughts.

She had time to think...had time to debate..Now was the time for ease...relaxation...not panic.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starchyu.tumblr.com
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Making of Greatness   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Ahh, the great outdoors. Specifically, Karakura Forest. She liked the place, it was a nice little forest to get to know one's self in. There was a Shark in these woods, but that was not a problem, he didn't eat anyone except naughty little girls who went to his house when he was trying to cosplay Jaws in the bathtub. Probably, anyway. She'd never actually met the Shark, just heard of him, and if she was a shark she'd totally sing the jaws theme when ever she could. It was her moral obligation if she was a shark.

But she wasn't a shark, she was a wolf, and so instead her moral obligation was to do wolfy things, like walk around the forest making sure that trespasser didn't come back, and if he did, crush him to death with a massive avalanche of pain and fists. Only, right now she was seeing someone entirely different. Small, pink hair, smelled nice, looked better. Maybe she was just trying to catch some peace in the forest, or maybe she was just invading on behalf of the trespasser. Either way, she couldn't let it stand, and so in a flash appeared next to her.

"Red Riding Hood strayed from the path and is now about to get eaten by a Wolf. How tragic a tale is this to start the day?" Mirja asked, making her presence known because there was scant little else that would do that for her. No reiatsu and a decidedly soft step when she wanted it. So the only senses left were sight, and her speaking. "Will she try to run away from the big bad wolf? Does she believe she can make it to grandmas before the wolf catches up to her?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starchyu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
3000/99999  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Making of Greatness   Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Artist: Snail's House Song: ラ・ム・ネ (ra-mu-ne) - Word Count: 328

The sound of the woman's voice had shook the girl from her meditative state. Rinas eyes popped open, but her body jolted up. Coming face to face with the wolf girl made Rinas whole head spin. Her instinct took over, and she jumped back a few feet. A small action just to get some space between the girl and herself. Taking small short breaths, she did her best to even her breathing, to calm herself down.

"I... who are you? What d...do you want?" Rinas voice trembled through her chest. Her ribs prodded at the skin around them as her heavy breaths shook her body, causing a wave of dizziness that almost made her knees buckle. As the two seemed to stare at each other for...well, ever, Rina had felt herself finally calm down. But only a small bit. The initial tension of the situation somewhat eased a bit as Rina finally got a good look at the girl. She looked...different.

Clearly not a human.

"W-wait...what are you?" Rina motioned to the ears upon Mirjas head, being sure to avoid eye contact.
She hated being in this state of mind...nothing but pointless gibberish usual left her mouth but it wasn't her fault... She was scared. Being alone with a non human...creature should've been enough to make any grown adult fearful, and she was no doubt, fearful.

Fearful of what her cryptic speech meant, fearful of whatever power this person could hold...her heart beat pounded in her ears but she stood her ground, as best a human could. This would be the third encounter with a non human entity. Of course, while Rina was incredibly terrified of what could've become of her, she also felt her curiosity take hold. She had so many questions...so many things she could've learned....so many things she would've killed to know. But who knew what this creature was and with unclear intentions? Honestly, it would've baffled anybody to see Rina still simply just...standing there.

Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Making of Greatness   Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:51 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja barely surprised a barking laugh as the girl kek'd herself and lept backwards, as if it was going to do anything against Mirja. A few feet however, seemed to calm her down, as after the initial shock of the whole 'who are you, what do you want, where did you come from' thing, her face became a little less scared and a little more curious. Eyes drifting to her ears and then the question of exactly what she was came up. She was so cute Mirja could just take her home and make her squeal so delectably, but also the girl seemed a bit young. She'd have to find out if she really was over eighteen before starting any of those plans.

"Well, that is a lot of questions for a little girl. I'll answer them in order. I am Mirja Eeola, I want you because I am bored and you look like you might be able to entertain me for a little while. And for exactly what I am, well...that would be a Wolf-morph Vizard female. I think, that answers all your questions. So it's time for one of mine" Mirja put on a warm grin and then covered the distance between her faster than the girl could blink. Reaching out a hand to stroke the girl's face tenderly as she arrived.

"What is such a cute little beauty doing out here all alone? The Forest has such nasty beasties in it, you could get yourself eaten. Or you could meet one of the humans, which would lead to a much worse fate than simply getting killed and used for dinner. They...would not be very gentle with such a delightful girl such as you, my dear" Mirja teased, her silver eyes flashing with a strange emotion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starchyu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
3000/99999  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: The Making of Greatness   Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Artist: Snail's House Song: ラ・ム・ネ (ra-mu-ne) - Word Count: 306

The moment that Mirjas hand reached to touch the soft bit of Rinas cheek, the smaller girl felt herself somewhat melt into the touch. A certain wave of calm washed over her and she felt herself ease a bit. Looking past Mirja, Rina pointed her finger towards her small set up. "I come out here often when I want some...alone time?" She shrugged. "I like picking the flowers and pressing them... Things just don't grow in the city the way they do out here." She explained looking around her once more. Twiddling her thumbs together she then swallowed and looked to the wolf girl before her.

"S-so...why are you out here? You said you're a vizard? What's that?" Rina asked, tilting her head a bit. She had only formally met one other..."magical" creature. Henrex. There was just so much happening that she didn't know about and for some reason..it sat weird within her being. She had always striven for greatness... To know the most she could, to learn all she could, to do and become all she could. But knowing there were things happening that she had no say in... had no experience with... How was she supposed to fight and do good if she didn't even know the extent of what was happening in the world around her?

Moving past Mirja, she walked slowly towards her blanket and gently sat, folding her legs under herself, having to adjust the bottom of her dress as to make sure the wind would not carry the fabric up with it. She patted the blanket softly. "You're welcome to join me if you wish.." She then seemed to get a bit wide eyed and bowed her head a bit, giggling sweetly. "I'm so sorry! I totally forgot! But, hello, it's nice to meet you. My name is Rina Akiyama..."

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Making of Greatness   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Surprisingly fine with a wolf girl giving her strokes, it seemed. Maybe she was the kind of girl like Ceal, who loved it when a powerful woman took control and steered the situation in a direction she wanted it to go. However, unlike Ceal, Mirja wasn't going to take it anywhere past a dominant cheek stroke because the girl was way too human, way too young, and way to innocent. She had learned her lesson about innocence with Beetle. That girl wouldn't recognize Mirja's intent if she carved it on a pair of stones and beat the girl around the head with them.

Not that beating someone up could help them recognize anything, but still. There was shy and cute and then there was obliviousness on a Beetle Level. Such that she got her own rating of obliviousness. And this girl shared that, it seemed, with her question 'what's a Vizard'. Mirja was sure that that was common knowledge these days, like so much of the spiritual world that used to be the exclusive domain of Shinigami and Quincies. Still, if she didn't know what a Vizard was, then it would be impossible to explain.
"It's just a race of people. And of course things don't grow in the city like they do in the forest. If they did then the city would also be a forest" She said, looking over as she walked past the Wolf and sat down on a blanket before offering a spot to Mirja, and belatedly introducing herself.

"Ahh, to join such a beautiful flower would be beyond me, I am afraid. I just came here to see if you had any plans to harm the forest or if you were worthy of walking these trees. And you are, so I shall leave you to your solitude"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starchyu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
3000/99999  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The Making of Greatness   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Artist: Snail's House Song: ラ・ム・ネ (ra-mu-ne) - Word Count: 166

The girl allowed a small sight to escape he rosy lips as she tilted her head back for a moment. Seemingly getting lost inher thoughts she simply mumbled back a response. "That's fair...I'm sure someone like you has many things to do..." Closing her eyes for a moment, she rolled her head, resting it on her left shoulder. Rina didn't mind being alone. She had been alone all day, and it was a blessing. However...she hadn't seen Henrex for months...Who knows how long it would be before she saw or met someone like Mirja again.

Her thoughts escaped her for a moment but..something inside her clicked and she jumped up just as quickly as she had when Mirja first arrived.

"Wait! wait, wait wait...can you help me with something important?" Rinas voice was frantic, desperate almost as she struggled to get the words out. Maybe now was her chance. Maybe now was her chance to find out what she could do...what she could be capable of.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

The Making of Greatness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1