Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Art of Doing Nothing Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Art of Doing Nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Art of Doing Nothing Empty The Art of Doing Nothing

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Ahh, the great Wastelands. They had always been Mirja's favorite place to hang, and turning into a powerful Vizard Wolf wasn't going to put a stop to that any time soon. Hvit had even stopped grumbling about the outings of late, which was always nice. Hollows pitted the place, and on occasion something even more interesting might be caught hanging around here, so she loved the place. And on occasion, she got some cute animal, or nice flower, or something, but it generally did it's name justice and was a land that was just full of waste, Hollows, and Death. And here, Mirja stalked the predetors of the land, bare-foot but not even bothered by the ground due to the fact that her feet were stronger than practically anything that littered the ground, and so she was highly unlikely to get cut and take some nasty illness.

Unfortunately, the Wastelands were barren today. They were hiding, it seemed, in the wake of the fact that Mirja had not been subtle today with her arrival or desire to kill and it turned out they actually could learn something if shown enough times. That being, Mirja would murder them all if they met her or got within a few miles of the wolf girl. The side effect of this was that she was bored out of her skull. But, remembering something a while ago that actually led to interest, she decided to try her luck again, and recited what she had said a while ago.

"Ohh Soul King, drop something out of the sky for me, would you? I've tried to be a sort of good girl for a bit" she asked the sky, it was a lot less humble than before, but then, Mirja was a lot less humble these days, so it fit.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Art of Doing Nothing Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Art of Doing Nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

The Art of Doing Nothing Empty Re: The Art of Doing Nothing

Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:48 pm

||SUZU || ZUMIZIMU ||[/url]

The Art of Doing Nothing Imageso_zps22e8fae9

It was small... so faint one could over look it easy. but sure enough it was there. Energy not unlike vizard, yet it has a hollow undertone. The wastelands were the hunting grounds for all manner of beings and a great place to find interesting specimens. this is why suzu was here just looking to see if anything was worth her time. The small arrancar girl was intenchualy leting a little bit of her reatsu leek out as bait.

parts of her body had pure white bandages wrapped around it, as well as one of her eyes were covered. And the scent. As one got closer to her ... the scent of blood... that of multiple races come off her, without a drop in site. As if she was covered with it recently and cleaned it off. For now she was lying in waiting.

I wonder what your insides look like..

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Art of Doing Nothing Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Art of Doing Nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:57 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Sniff sniff. There was something out there, something interesting and not entirely Hollow worth killing. The sentient sane ones she gave a chance to interact before plugging them one. And this, this was something that might be very fun if she let it. Or it could turn into a giant flop and everyone explodes and death, doom, and despondency rule the waves. Anything was possible, after all. Still, lacking a better alternative, she followed her nose and hunted the smell to it's location. She wasn't entire sure what she was going to find, but was pretty sure it wasn't something that needed any degree of worry.

It was, after all, Mirja. Even without her Zanpaktou she was super hardcore face punch goddess. And so with it she was mega ultra chicken level power. And that led her to the hiding spot of a very young looking vizard, who smelled a lot like blood. Covered with bandages, and smelling of blood, Mirja's maternal instincts kicked in and she started to worry that the girl was hurt. She hunted evil hollows, didn't mean she had to be cold and merciless to the cute Arrancar that were meaninglessly hurt.

"Hey, little one. Are you alright? You look a bit hurt, is all"

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Art of Doing Nothing Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Art of Doing Nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:17 pm
Suzu turned her head to the sky, her feet still playfully kicking. As her blue eye looked at Mirja with a side glance. Taking note of her animal like apprence. Suzu had a small giggle in her voice as she spoke.

"I'm perfectly fine. Its unlikely anything out here could do much harm to me. There mostly weakling."she lower her head and look at mirjr before closing her eye. "But there is allways the chance something interesting will appear"

Suzu would smile softly as she hopped off the rock. This girl was unlikely to attack as is. She knew who Mirji was from the 12th squad records. But this was her first time seeing her face to face. Due to the nature of how she was privileged to confidential information of the soul society it was best to not acknowledge it.

Instead why not try and have some fun and test Mirjr's reactions. Suzu would remove the bandage from her eye, showing it to be red in color but nothing wrong with it "Well miss its nice to meet you. I am Suzu hebi" suzu would extend her hand offering it up as friendly greeting. would this girl stay cordial, or would she go on the offensive? Suzu's red eye scanning Mirja's body.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:32 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Well, it seemed as though the blood and the bandages and the general look of being small and childlike had not actually done anything to her in the way of getting hurt. She even made an allusion to the fact that she wasn't the sort of girl that could easily be hurt by what prowled the wasteland. Which was entirely possible, Arrancar like her could be of any power level at that age. But somehow, Mirja was filled with relief to see that the girl was not harmed. The smell of blood was probably her fending off an attacker, and the bandages just a fashion choice.

"I am glad you are unhurt, Suzu. I'm Mirja Eeola. It's lovely to meet you" she said, reaching out to take her extended hand in a gesture of friendliness. "And it is entirely possible. This is the wasteland after all, you could find any number of interesting people here, but if you are not careful, then they may turn out to be a bit too interesting for you to handle" She told the girl, giving her a warm smile and a cute swish of her tail, but there was a definite undertone there that proved Mirja to be a lot smarter than she appeared.
While nothing was outwardly stated, anyone would be able to tell that it was a warning to the girl not to try anything untoward, as she may not enjoy the reply that Mirja would give the Arrancar girl.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:18 pm

suzu gently shakes the girls hand with proper firmness. the slight giggle still in her voice. " its a pleasure to make your acquaintance marja. and i appreciate the concern but nothing is to interesting. in fact i tend to run towards the very beings your speaking of. after all there is no better way of learning than hands on experience right?" Suzu seemd to ignore the undertone of mirjr's words. She thought it irrelevant to what she was testing. Suzu was not one to carelessly pick a fight. As well the loss of any life was seen to be a waste in her eyes. So it was unlikely she do anything that would spark a flame of wrath in mirja.

suzu ran one of her hands thru her long hair, brushing it off her shoulders to fall like silver silk along her back, " what is life with out conflict any way? its from over comeing struggles that we grow stronger. one must consistently keep evolving or they will become stagnant."

suzu would have a slanted smile on her face as she cupped her hands behind her and started to rock back and forth lightly. ' i enjoy seeing new things.. new people and their abilities, i love knowing how there body works more often than not better than they do them self. the pleasure of testing them and seeing just what they're really capable of. But more importantly the knowledge gained in doing so is invaluable.'' suzu lean in forward playfully. '' i have an idea. Seeing as how we are both here andneither of us have our weapons why not have a sparing match? No magic. Just physical. What do you think?''.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:14 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Heh, the poor kid was either over-confident, stupid, or both. her speech about going towards the interesting ones and constantly evolving was the talk of someone who thought themselves the biggest fish in the sea. One that had never fought a person so far out of their league it was terrifying. Mirja shook her head softly at that philosophy, and gave an exaggerated sigh.
"Sure, combat is good and keeps you on your toes, but fight someone too far above yourself who has no inclination of stopping when you surrender, and suddenly that stagnation you fear so much isn't your biggest problem. That, is when you die from your overconfident look in life. Death is worse than stagnation for the cessation of evolution, darling" Mirja counciled, her wolfish tail swished from side to side.

And then the real plan came to light, and Mirja shook her head softly. The girl wasn't a physical fight with none of her tricks to help her out of a tight spot when shit got real, as it always did when Mirja had a fight.
"No, I don't fight random strangers in the middle of nowhere. It's part of my rules. Article 16 paragraph 8 subsection 5 line 12 word 7. 'No'. So you'll probably have to get your kicks elsewhere, and trust me darling, you'll thank me for that decision later when they are not scrapping pieces of you off the floor and trying to work out what happened"

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Suzu would fold her legs together as if she was sitting on the ground, yet staying still in the air like the law of gravity did not apply to her. Propping one of her elbows on top a knee so to rest her head. '' that is where we differ. Knowing one's own strength and limits is very important.... But it's underestimating others that is far more likely to get some one killed.'' 

Suzu would close her blue eye. '' But o well. There is no point if your unwilling. All that power stored up in your body. It would have been fun to see just how you apply it. Such lovely muscle you have with all those pink fibres, good job, Strong and flexible. Nice solid bone as well. Its not fully unlike my own.''   

Suzu was liking this a lot. There was no real need to rush. In time she was sure she would get the chance. In one form or another. '' so if you don't want to play that game maybe you prefer something else? A tea party perhaps. That could be delightful or do you have any ideas?''

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:13 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Welp, nothing to do here, Mirja thought. The girl wasn't hurt and that was really the only reason Mirja came over here. Without that, she had no reason to stay, and every reason to go, because the girl was just outright creepy. Especially that red eye of hers.
"My body hides power you couldn't hope to dream about, darling. So your desire for a scrap will just end with you elsewhere while still here. Also I don't just start a fight with strangers for no reason, the logic behind that is just...stupid. And would probably get me in trouble with so many people" Mirja brushed off the girl and then turned to leave, shaking her head softly. This whole meeting was just crazy.

The Arrancar seemed rather desperate for attention, offering a tea party or anything else that might strike Mirja's fancy. It was like she was trying to keep her around for some reason, and Mirja didn't like being kept around for some reason. She was a free bird girl after all.
"Look sugar, I'm not interested in this situation. I came over to see if you are alright, you are alright, now I am leaving. If you want a fight, I am sure there are a lot of people who would throw down at the drop of a hat, but I am not one of them. So I am going to take my leave now, if you don't mind"

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Suzu was slightly disappointed the girl did not want to stay longer and enjoy a civil cup of tea, but doing so was Mirja’s choice. Suzu analyses of Mirja’s body were not done by far but it was not so interesting she force her hand. Suzu red eye sparking for a brief moment as she begins to put her bandage back over it. “Stupid? O you poor girl. I never offered you a fight. Only a sparring match, I have no desire to kill you after all. But I can see your limited by your view on things and what ‘others’ think of you. so for now I’ll just say this. Don’t doubt my ability to imagine, it's beyond the comprehension of someone like your self. I get the feeling you have a vast over and under estimating problem, take care with that it could get you killed some day.”

Suzu tighten her bandages around her as she was floating thru the air. she took her spot back on top the rock, starting to kick her feet once more. “but not right now. it was nice meeting you though Mirja and I am sure we will meet again someday. I’ll even make the tea an open invitation. “ Suzu devilishly smiled at Mirja full well knowing her words most likely would not truly reach her. But that is something she come to expect from the majority of beings at this point. “ I do hope you enjoy your day tho.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum