Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Empty Re: Claws, meet Face

Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:38 am
Nodding towards Toshiro, Tessa let out a soft sigh before turning to take towards the air. As she got a few feet off the ground though, her ears picked up the sound of Mirja's reply. A soft snort left her as she turned around, looking down at them as she worked to keep herself afloat.

"You're right, I did forget to mention how I gathered the flames of your own attack and tossed them back at you. Also, I didn't spawn wings, I've had them since the beginning, idiot. I mean, were you not paying attention or what? Also, how does breaking my wings not sound like a threat? The last time that happened..." A shudder ran through Tessa's body. "Well, let's just say I wasn't much use for a long time."

Turning back around, with a beat of her wings and a quick flash step she was on top of the tallest building in the area. Taking a deep breath, she quelled the desire that welled up within her before spreading out her wings and flying off towards the medical wing of the second division. Hopefully, things wouldn't get worse for her today.

[Exit Thread]

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Empty Re: Claws, meet Face

Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:29 am
[adm]Seeing as there really is much for me to respond to (not your fault, just that I can't find a way to write it out), I will be stating that Toshiro declared the situation as solved, before heading off to make the reports on this incident. As of now, Toshiro has left the thread.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum