Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123398 messages in 18813 subjects
Share | 

Dancing, all over the neighbourhood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Dancing, all over the neighbourhood   Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja laughed softly as the girl seemed to be actually buying into the idea that Mirja was going to take her away and give her a good time. There was flirting and then there was randomly grabbing a Demon off the streets. And the latter was not something Mirja did. It was far to slutty, after all, and Mirja was not a slut. She had a large drive, but she didn't just sex anyone.
"My dear, I can honestly tell you that you will explode in pleasure when someone you like gets down and dirty with you. But it won't be me. You are a virgin, obviously, from the way you are acting, and I don't play with those sort of girls. Also, kind of need to know you before doing anything. I don't just drag a girl into this for nothing. But I will give you something good to remember me by" She winked and got up, heading over to her piano.

What she was about to play was not designed for a piano, at all. And most people would struggle, if not outright fail to play it due to the fast pace that was demanded. The mental focus and speed required to hit the notes properly was incredible. And, looking on at Mirja as she played, her hands were almost a blur as keys were hit with soft precision melded so beautifully with speed. And she sung, her voice filled the bar.

"On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight
And the darkness is falling down and the times are tough all right
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight......."
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavannahРоманов
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Dancing, all over the neighbourhood   Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:49 pm

Savannah walked up to the stage sitting on it as she listened to the Wolf. She wondered what Mirja meant by ‘remember me by’ not wanting to leave this new friend not sure if she will ever see her again. And while that old lady at that one street was extremely kind, everyone else… not so much, and Mija was the only who spoke to her. Her neutral yellow/lavender aura setting others off. As she listened she thought of a song she gotten to fancy humming the words.

"One day I’ll tear apart these lies and bring justice to the world
The power to unwind the truth - I know it’s within my hands.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Dancing, all over the neighbourhood   Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja finished her song and then looked up to Savannah, who seemed to be lost in her own little song. Not that that was a problem but it made Mirja feel as if her own wasn't as enticing as it could be, if she could think of another song. But Mirja finished, more in respect to the song than those listen,ing before looking to the girl.
"Well, if they are more than lyrics then you have a long road ahead of you my dear. You've got to work at it to be able to do anything. For now, I'll leave you with good memories, I've got a job to do. Of course, if you can keep up you are welcome to follow me" Mirja said, heading to the exit of the bar and opening the door.

Giving the girl a few seconds to catch up, she'd smile and then vanish, so fast there was a sucking noise as air rushed to fill the void that Mirja had left with her ultra-high speed movement. If the girl could even tell in which direction Mirja had gone, she'd still have to match her hypersonic movement, which didn't seem at all likely.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavannahРоманов
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Dancing, all over the neighbourhood   Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Savannah stood up quickly and ran after Mirja afraid she offended her in some way. But once she got out she heard a sucking noise and saw Mirja disappear, well not disappear…you know what I mean. Don’t break the forth wall dear. Sorry, where did she go? Savannah questioned lookin’ about. Viva chastened herUse your nose my little riding hood, I enhanced it but catching up is all to you.

Savannah took Viva’s advice and sniffed the air, the ‘enchantment’ remembering Mirja’s smell. Once she caught on to the smell she took to the roofs and went after her. She jumped from roof to roof, at one point putting on her goggles to see better. Where is she? Savannah thought looking around, stopping to sniff the air every once and a while.

Savannah stopped and pouted, crossing her arms, "She could have at least givin me her number or a way to contact her ..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dancing, all over the neighbourhood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive-
Jump to: