Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Empty Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai]

Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Source: Transistor - Song: Coasting

In exactly three seconds, the scene before her would be perfect. The star known in this world as Sol was the centerpiece of the imagery, a hot ball of gases burning with the intensity of countless nuclear eruptions... illuminating the otherwise dark solar system she was in. However, the planet known as Earth was ever-moving, orbiting around the Sun as though tethered to the much larger mass. This world—this wonderful world—took the forefront as it passed in front of the star from her point of view. She found herself at the perfect distance that the planet would soon eclipse it, leaving only a warm corona around a blackened sphere, with the emptiness of space around it. The haze of yellow light obscured the stars and most of the surrounding stellar objects, forcing Earth and its parent star into the focus. And as she was suppressing her Arius' vision to partake of the scene with naked eyes... she found the perfect picture. But as to what dictated perfection to the strange woman... that was for her and her alone.

Really the strangest kinds of hobbies...

Four seconds had passed by now, and so had the perfect image. Nozomi could easily move to ascertain it again... but that merely accentuated the pointlessness of it all; she was tired of sight-seeing in the middle of dead space. Besides, she sought the sweet taste of oxygen and warmth of Earth's atmosphere again, in contrast to the sensations out here in the void. With a sequence of synapses, she activated her Garganta and caused her body to warp into itself. An instant later, Nozomi was exploding back into existence back down on the face of the Earth. Her destination? The product of her whimsy. She allowed her intuition to supersede her natural intellect and draw her to a location that could peak her interest... and that is why the blue-haired woman found herself suddenly in the company of a prestigious family that probably wasn't expecting her: The Chikaras.

This was a rather secluded area of the F-Zone in the Imaginary District, Karakura Central. Probably not private property considering the open sky, but considering the father's identity he'd have enough authority to keep interlopers away while he was obviously spending some quality time with his daughter. As for his daughter... well... Nozomi's red eyes turned on her and she knew exactly why she had been impulsively drawn here. When she wasn't appreciating natural art, Nozomi always had her Arius' light; the all-seeing, all-knowing eyes that were probably the most infamous aspect of her character. Considering their nature, just the act of staring in the girl's direction would aggravate Hakai. Nevermind the fact that this was the First Quincy's first reappearance since she had vanished along with the Eldrazi's Dominion. She could guess the implications that would pop up simply by appearing in front of these two, and how many problems it would create. She hadn't even bothered to lock out the Yuudeshi network or hide her presence or anything.

"Yo~" she declared with a smile, looking between them with a pleasant and yet somewhat sheepish smile. She even spared the effort of an amicable hand wave, letting her Ernst frame of mind pilot her body this time around. Perhaps the charming aura this type of personality could give off would diffuse the situation that was likely to pop up. Though considering the last thing they were doing before she interrupted was hand-to-hand sparring... perhaps the rushing adrenaline would make Hakai more prone to violence than diplomacy. Thus, the woman put her hands up in innocence. "I'm here on friendly terms, please don't hurt me, mister Chikara..."

That would surely do it.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Qx494h
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Empty Re: Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai]

Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:20 am
CREDIT TO FROST FOR THE TEMPLATE CODING

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

HAKAI AND HANA

"Daaaaaaaaaad, why do we have to train like this? My hands hurt, spears are so much easier to use." A high pitch voice rang out in the seemingly isolated district of the F-Zone of the imaginary district, those within earshot getting an earful of her complaints. "Can't we just spar like normal?" This girl was known as Hana Chikara, the youngest and most prodigal member of the Chikara family. Her father, Hakai Chikara, was among one of the most wanted and notorious men to have existed on this planet - standing ten feet away, body held in a defensive stance. Soft gusts of wind blew over the two as they both took fighting stances, Hana slightly wavering at the lack of motivation. Within the blink of an eye, Hakai lunged forward, a left jab aimed directly into Hana's face. Dodging to the left, the purple haired woman barely escaped the assault only to be met with a leg sweep, completely knocking her off her feet. As she fell to the ground, Hakai's arm turned into a metal blade and held it softly against the throat of his daughter.

"How many times must I say we will practice until you don't fall for that. You may not like it, but hand to hand combat is the best fallback defense." Speaking in a deep, rumbling tone, the man clad in black and red slowly raised the bladed arm from her neck and helped her up from the floor. Hana grasped his hand and pulled herself up, a small tear entering her eye as she sniffled a bit. "You're so mean about it though." "Hana, dear. You know our enemies won't show you such mercy. You're a strong kid, I believe in you." The girl was wearing her typical battle outfit, her body covered in a purple skin tight suit, matching the colour of her perfectly. She was a beautiful girl, someone that would catch many eyes when wandering about the city of Karakura -- only exacerbated by her outfit choice. This didn't come as a bother to the young woman though, she was always given freedom to dress how she wished.

"Besides, what's the po--" Hakai's deep rumbling voice stopped, eyes darting to the side faster than a bullet. Simply by reactions alone, his right arm turned and coated itself in a thick metal, he threw a right hook in the direction the voice was heard. The voice was familiar, albeit he never truly met the woman before. Her voice sounded casual, yet it was something anyone who kept tabs on the modern world would know. 'Why is she here!?' By the time his right hand flew in her direction, whether or not it had landed, Hakai would turn around and wrap his red cloak around Hana, shielding her from the gaze the blue haired woman. As his eyes adjusted to the situation, his fears and suspicions were confirmed. Nozomi had appeared just before them, yet for what purpose?

"Maybe you should lead with your intentions of peace first, it'd save me a lot of trouble."

"Who is she dad?" Hakai said nothing.

Continuing to keep his daughter wrapped in her cloak, Hakai looked upwards to the sky and then back down to his daughter, whom right now was grasping the side of Hakai. Not out of fear, but because she only ever saw Hakai like this in very few circumstances -- when he was defending Hana and when he lost his wife, Mizore.

"Hey, lady! What do you want with my dad huh!?" Hana leaned out slightly from the red cloak, looking at the woman in full view now. Her first thought was how gorgeous she was, her blue flowing hair catching her attention immediately. Hana was kind of struck at first, Hakai seemed hesitant, yet she looked at this woman of beauty... what type of history did she have with Hakai? If any at all. Was she that notorious? She couldn't place her finger on it, so for now she remained stuck at his side, angrily and curiously glaring in her direction.

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Ap8OoJO

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Empty Re: Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai]

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:33 am

Well, it was wholly expected, to be honest. At least this initial hostility was an obvious result of the weighted past Nozomi had about her, alongside the sudden appearance and lack of an explanation. Hell, the subtle nature of her Garganta as opposed to other practitioners of the ability probably had a lot to do with the knee-jerk response as well; she probably spooked the man. Naturally, his fist really managed to land solidly only against the Quincy's smooth blue hair, creating a hole between the locks that could be seen through for just a second before they fell lightly upon her back again. Of course it was her head that had been the intent, although Nozomi had moved it to the side at just the last second so that she could avoid the pain without giving him the chance to correct his trajectory. Now, his arm was hovering over her right shoulder, showing off the perfect form his jab had possessed.

This would not cause Nozomi's smile to falter, however, and in fact the woman didn't so much as acknowledge the attack with even a glance of her eyes. Besides the noncommittal dodge she'd made, she just proceeded with the pretense of a congenial conversation as if it had never happened, affected in no way with her presentation. It was for the better, she believed, so that calm heads could prevail, as opposed to heads knocked off of one's own neck. Hopefully Hakai shared her point of view, as Nozomi really liked the former option better.

Having failed in that endeavor, he'd rescind his arm so that he could step between her and what Nozomi could only presume was his daughter, hiding her from view. A brief analysis with the utilization of her Arius proved that hypothesis true, as they were eyes capable of reading the distinct features even down to the genetic molecules that made them up. If anything could be certain from the overview she'd gleaned in the short few seconds she'd looked her way, it was that Hakai certainly had fathered with girl... but that was the easy stuff. There was far more to her than met the eye, and one of those things was her apparent age. Nozomi wondered what other curiosities she could procure from the Vizard given further, more invasive studies. It had piqued her interest at the very least.

''You know I can still see her with these eyes, right?'' she commented randomly, rather than directly responding to Hakai's point when he stated it. If for nothing else, she merely wanted to enlighten him to the truth of the matter, to prove she was being transparent with him. The Arius—her shimmering scarlet hues—were called the eyes that saw all for a reason. ''That simple cloth won't be enough to hide her from view. In fact... I can even see further than that past her...'' she trailed off then, deciding to leave that sentence unfinished for both their sakes. It was probably not something that'd improve their relations with each other.

''Anyways, you probably already know my name, but allow me to properly introduce myself anyways as it's something I've not yet had the opportunity to do with you yet. For you, or your daughter.'' Nozomi closed her eyes and bowed, though closing her eyes still did not prevent her from seeing what she saw. ''I am Nozomi, and I don't really have any associations with organizations or politics as it stands, so... I'm just myself right now.'' Certainly he'd be glad to hear that, especially as she was someone intruding on their personal time together. So far as possible, she didn't want to make the reason of her interruption any loathesome business, especially considering its uneasy nature as of late. Plus, the man was retired.

Long ago... or perhaps rather recently relative to the length of Nozomi's lifetime, she'd have probably ignored the young, ignorant woman halfway hidden behind Hakai's cloak in favor of discussing with the much more well-known and important figure that was that was the Wandering Nomad. She probably would have only registered her in the database that was her mind, and move on, and that was it... but she'd changed from that type of character upon this most recent return. As the child spoke, in a voice that possessed the maturity of an adult yet the sentence structure of a toddler, it actually had an effect on the Quincy; like an arrow through the heart. She found this to be... cute. And Hakai would very much be able to tell that Nozomi was more interested in his daughter than him.

Her grin would widen at the sudden, genuine emotion that spiked through her, granting her full attention to Hana for a short few seconds before returning her gaze to Hakai. ''You were in the middle of something before I arrived; and I admit that's pretty rude of me. Honestly, if you want to continue, I can wait until you're both done.'' She folded her arms behind her back, straightening up and just allowing herself to appear harmless. All the while she was still maintaining a palpable aura of calm around her, hoping against the odds that it'd maybe work on them and bring things down a notch. The initial tension was the first thing standing between them, and she was making the efforts to erase it.

She'd be as polite as she needed to be to strike a friend in the Chikara.

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Qx494h
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:30 am

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

HAKAI AND HANA

Even as he felt his metal hand hit nothing but air, the slight touch of hair flickering upon his hand, Hakai grit his teeth. Despite his initial assault he had somehow... missed? He was sure his aim was true, he was one of the best hand to hand fighters in the world. She didn't move, either. Did she... alter his attack? Despite his keen eyes, he couldn't quite make sense of it. In the end it didn't matter; in that moment of confusion, Nozomi could have gone for the kill. Yet she didn't. So even as he bounced back, cloak covering Hana like a blanket, he couldn't help but smile softly. Perhaps her words were true and she was just here to talk -- here on friendly terms. But why? They hadn't interacted before, Hakai had been successful in hiding thus far, so what changed? When people looked for Hakai, it usually meant one of two things. The first: they wanted him dead. The second: they wanted to torture him, and then kill him.

Nozomi had spoke, saying that despite his efforts, Hana was still visible. Hana looked up to her father briefly then back to Nozomi before pushing away from Hakai, completely revealing herself outside of his cloak. With one swift motion, Hana would draw the large red spear from her back, removing it from it's string holster and point the tip in the blue haired woman's direction. With one hand, free, Hana smiled softly while turning to Hakai, teeth showing in a goofy manner. A slight sigh crossed the Nomad's face followed by a slight expression of relief.

"You can see more than that? What do you mean? You're weird, lady." Hana continued training her spear on Nozomi's location, even as she introduced herself and explained herself in a calm manner. Hana slowly became pacing back and forward, not dropping her spear throughout. Her glance switched between the two constantly, looking for any movement or sign of hostility. Yet... it didn't seem to come. So even as Hana was strutting back and forward, perhaps the Chikara's offensive stance was not needed. Raising his right hand, Hakai gave a small flick of the hand, as if signalling Hana to drop her guard. Whilst not totally convinced the situation was safe, Hana obliged, lowering her spear and reattaching it to the strings on the back of her purple outfit. The soft wind picked up slightly, elegantly lifting up the purple hair of the female. Her knees felt weak, her chest was thumping. It had been a long time since someone confronted them with no clear purpose. Sometimes, Hana thought, that was scarier than those whom want them dead.

Hakai cracked his neck whilst listening to her words while his arm slowly faded back into his normal pale skin colour, red eyes keenly planted on Nozomi's location. Hakai perked up slightly at the mention of his daughter, had she really been stalking them? Or did she somehow find this information elsewhere? "How do you know our relationship? I never said anything of the sort." His deep voice rumbled throughout the baron training area, the remains of broken dummies and cracked earth from their previous training sessions lining the field. Hakai was rightful to be defensive, this woman had been involved in some of the biggest and most destructive events to happen on Earth. Atop of all that, she was a Quincy. From his limited knowledge about her, the most powerful Quincy atop of that. Who wouldn't be frightened by such a title and history?

Nozomi had introduced herself, so with a simple nod Hakai and Hana spoke in succession. "Hakai Chikara."

"H-Hana Chikara." voice breaking, the young Vizard felt a friendly sensation from the woman. "I think we were just about done. Is there something you wanted from us?" What did Nozomi expect? Appearing in such a manner would be confusing to anyone. Not only did she throw herself in the middle of a training session, she landed on the doorstep of a man wanted and hated by countless people across the glove. Hana remained an unknown, or so at least she thought, to most of the world. Hakai could sense that Nozomi seemed to treat him as a side-factor, her eyes pinned on Hana as much as she could. Her bright, vibrant eyes sending chills up his spine as she spoke, almost as if Hakai wasn't there.

Hakai remained silent with red vibrant eyes pinned on Nozomi, following every twitch in muscle and movement of hair. If she was planning something, it wouldn't get past the two Chikaras.

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] Ap8OoJO

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:34 am

While turning the deadly sharp tip of a weapon on your conversational partner was as far as could be from an agreeable action, Nozomi couldn't allow herself to really be bothered by it. She really had the right to do so, out of suspicion or disdain, without the point needing to be argued. She and her father had formed a personal space in this abused training field, and she'd trespassed on it. How did guards typically handle strangers trying to go where they did not belong? Probably something along the lines of this situation if Nozomi had to guess.

It would be weird for her to really continue smiling, too. It wasn't like she felt particularly threatened by any given weapon when her Arius could grant her a general overview of its abilities at a glance... To just stand there beaming as a menacing ruby spear was aimed her way would give off as much of an impression. That would just be rude; disrespectful, especially to the subject of her interest. So in immediate response to being targeted she put her hands up in innocence, open palms facing outward as she leaned back. Her expression was one of uncertainty and anticipation, wondering if she'd be attacked.

After a considerable period of time in which Hana maintained her raised weapon, Nozomi glanced over towards Hakai with that hesitant expression as if asking something wordlessly; some sort of permission. Given that he did not take to action, she decided to respond to the young girl's challenge in a playful way. Slowly lowering her hands and outstretching her arms, so that Hakai could see every little muscle movement she made in clear view, she clasped them together as if holding something within them. If that seemed strange to them, what happened next would certainly be a surprise... she used a little bit of her power in order to conjure a rather plain-looking straight sword, in a method similar to the Imaginary Computation abilities of a certain someone they might have known. Now the Quincy did not take to swinging that sword around but simply keeping it pointed forwards so that it caught the tip of Hana's spear as she was pacing by with it. A light ting sounded as they touched and bounced off each other ever so slightly.

Yet again the blue-haired Quincy was giving the father more reason to turn her into a bloody pulp, but she at least hoped that she could show off her parlor trick to Hana before that: In a moment after the collision, the sword began to blur around the edges and vibrate, unmaking itself, jumbling itself, and reforming. Its length increased and its plain silver hue was gradually shaded red. In a matter of seconds the transformation would complete before their very eyes, as Nozomi now presented a perfect replica of the girl's spear within her two hands... at least by all immediate appearances it was the same, anyways. Having done what she wanted, she withdrew the weapon's sharp tip away from Hana and turned the weapon sideways, holding it out to her to let her see how faithfully she'd recreated the weapon.

"Your relationship?" she repeated Hakai's words, slightly late in responding to her question considering the focus it had taken to execute that ability. The response came quick once she cognized it, though, focusing her luminous eyes on Hakai this time. She raised her finger into the air, before pointing at Hana's abdomen suddenly. "Oh I just looked inside of her and found your chromosomes in there. I could tell you two were related," she stated in a deadpan fashion. Again, hopefully he would not take offense at just how much her Arius could see from where she was standing. It was all for transparency, though!

Nozomi gave Hana a strange look when she was the one to declare that they were finished with their sparring session. She could guarantee that that was not the truth, considering what she'd heard on the way into this place. What was strange was that Hakai didn't bother to correct her, which meant that her presence would be causing them to stop anyways. That would likely be a black mark against her, but she wasn't going to argue the point and try to get them to go back to their training while she sat on the sidelines watching creepily with these weird eyes of hers. If they declared they were done, she supposed she'd have to accept it.

Despite that... Nozomi was capable of reading the atmosphere and noting how they were no longer viewing her as an enemy, and closer to something of a friend. It was not hostility they bore towards her—she could tell that now, there was something different beneath the surface—it was actually an emotion closer to worry. Hakai, specifically, had something to worry about. She tried her hand at an educated guess, to identify the problem. She spoke in a serious, yet soft tone. "I truly am not doing this for any worldly reason. No politics, no maneuvering, no bounty, and no grudge. I won't bring you or your daughter any harm."

Then she crossed her arms over her chest, turning slightly away from them as she continued. "But would you believe me if I said I was acting completely on a whim to begin with?" This answer was awkward for her to admit, but it was part of her new lifestyle. It was obvious to see why she hadn't begun with this note the moment she appeared, and doubtless it was an unsatisfying answer. Yet, there really wasn't too much more too it. She just elaborated where she could.

"We haven't met, yeah, but its better late than never. Why not cross paths for once? Consider this me extending my hand out towards you... you, and your daughter."

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:22 am

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

HAKAI AND HANA

'If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work.' As the blue haired woman talked, this single quote remained within the mind of Hana. Peace, to not only herself, but to her surroundings stems from a simple smile. What reason did they have to treat Nozomi with hostility? Perhaps a simple smile could begin the blooming of a wonderful friendship. Hana's vibrant purple hair began to float softly with the breeze, her hands grip loosening from the crimson spear at her back. If there was one thing Hana had learned from her father other than fighting skills, it was the path to peace of mind. The two had studied for hours on end about different philosophers, Buddhists from an age now past that treated the world with such kindness. Hana thought, maybe, she could be someone who treats them with kindness rather than hostility; no matter their reputation.

As Nozomi's sword was spawned, Hakai had visibly strengthened his pose; preparing for an assault on either him or Hana. Yet... it never came. The woman ever so elegantly placed the tip upon Hana's spear. The black haired Vizard found this curious, not just the summoning of a spear, but she could very easily see that they were on edge already. So why summon a sword? This thought lasted a moment then turned to surprise when the Quincy made a direct replica of Hana's Zanpakutō. The vibrant red of the spear was unique enough, to see two of them -- one not in the hands of Hana -- was surprising. As both weapons materialized, one thought ran through both the Chikara's minds: did she have creation based abilities? The focus and perfect replication was akin to that of Kakine and Shadin Yuudeshi, both users of creation in their own right.

"You... looked inside my body? Ahhhh! Daddddd, she's a perverrrrrt!" Drawing her body away, she swiftly wrapped her arms around herself - almost as if she was trying to hide herself from the all-seeing eyes of Nozomi. This only lasted momentarily though as she explained she could read their family blood line, mix and matching their dna to an extent. Was her insight really that keen? Hana hadn't expected such a thing. Slowly, Hana walked towards Nozomi, eyes keenly inspecting the spear she had replicated. Whispering softly to herself, whilst still within earshot of Nozomi, Hana spoke in a soft tone. "It's so beaaautiful, I forgot how detailed it was until now. You didn't... steal my Zanpakutō, did you? That's cheating!"

With a hint of jealousy, Hana looked up from the Zanpakutō into Nozomi's red eyes. Her face was semi scrunched up, quickly correcting herself and clearing her throat within seconds of realising her rather childish facial expression. Hakai had relaxed himself a bit, still keenly watching all of Nozomi's movements. His keen eyesight may not have been as advanced as the Quincy's, but any small movement of hostility towards Hana would not escape his vision. "Forgive me if I'm a little hesitant to believe your words. Last time somebody said they had no reason for meeting me, they had a blade near my throat within five minutes." Even as his daughter was directly up close to Nozomi inspecting her replicated Zanpakutō, he did not budge. A still frame, trusting in not only Hana's abilities to escape a deadly situation, but putting faith in Nozomi's words. That she was not here to cause problems.

In his mind, it made perfect sense why she would meet Hakai. Although it seemed random, these two had Gods among men had made some of the biggest impacts upon modern existence. 2416 had just ended, a new year had dawned, no doubt to be filled with equally as many disturbing events. Whether these two would be involved was a mystery in itself; but one thing was certain to Hakai. Why not make a friend along the way? Although he had made the first strike against a completely calm and peaceful Nozomi, he put faith in her ability to forgive and forget. "Hana, dear. You're in her personal space." "Have you seen this thing!? It's a pure replica! Perfect!" With a slight chuckle to himself, his gaze returned to Nozomi. For the most part, he had no moved -- red cloak remaining to blow with the picking up wind; elegantly flowing through his black hair. "And what interest do you have with Hana? It's not exactly common for people to find us out of the blue. Generally we're very good with hiding, and your gaze has been drawn to nothing but her."

For years, the two had managed to keep themselves hidden. Yet now it changed? Seemed strange to Hakai at first, but less so the more he thought into it. Her eyesight seemed keen, examining the world around her. So much that she could tell these two were father and daughter simply by looking. "If this is an offer of friendship, you'll have to believe why I'm hesitant to accept. I believe in making peace and amends and would be happy to have someone like you as a friend. Your motive for this? I find it hard to believe it's acting on a whim."

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:34 am

"Guhh..." The Quincy groaned and reached up to hide her face with her palm, somewhat embarrassed to be called something as lowly as a pervert by the young Vizard. While she was certainly capable of seeing into her body at a clarity and level of detail that would make any man bitter with envy, her intent had not been even close to anything immoral as that. Still, despite how loathe she was to be labeled as such, just the act of teasing the woman brought no small amount of delight to her while she was in this kind of mentality. After an acceptable amount of time, Nozomi did eventually peek through her fingers to watch the exaggerated reaction Hana made, smiling as if it was all in good fun. No offense taken.

This whole interaction between them was a series of amusing moments; there was no awkward shyness between either of them despite having been strangers before this point. They played off each other well, and witnessing the wonder in response to her little parlor trick was yet another treat to Nozomi. It was one of the lowest kinds of magic she could achieve, so it begged from her imagination how'd Hana take it if she really started messing with the fabric of reality. "No, no, I didn't steal yours. I only copied it. Your spear is still in your hands, and now..." She placed the grooved metal pole of the second Zanpakutō in Hana's other hand, letting her take the rather powerful Ahmt Alles from its creator. With the ability to mimic other artifacts or weapons on contact, something like this could be considered priceless, even among people like Hakai. "Now you have two."

She still had to divide her attention away from the child to speak to the adult however. Every moment she spent with her was out of the good graces of the man who once bore the title of "The Destroyer," and for good reason too. Of course she could understand Hakai's hesitation but at the same time he was already seemingly cozy with the Quincy, whether he was admitting it to himself or not. She did not believe him a man of extreme overconfidence and so no matter how one looked at this situation, the man was being exceptionally lenient. Otherwise, the sensible option would be to take his daughter at least a hundred kilometers away from the First Quincy or otherwise hail the policing forces of Karakura to restrain her. He understood the danger Nozomi could potentially pose and was allowing them to be within arm's length of one another. Another fact that she could guarantee was that Hakai absolutely treasured Hana and would lay down his life to protect the girl from any threat that dared target her.

From this range? He wouldn't be able to stop it.

So he was stiff, prepared to engage Nozomi should it come to it, but she saw through him. He may have thought there was a need to mistrust her at this point, but somewhere in that subconscious of his he'd already accepted her as something of an ally. Someone long ago may have turned the blade against him in the pretense of peace, so she didn't try to deny such. She didn't even respond to it with anything beyond a soft smile, knowing that such a statement didn't really have any bearing on her. If I was going to do it, I would have already done it.

Then he finally dropped the bombshell, asking what it was she wanted with his daughter. She'd dropped enough hints, after all, for him to eventually bring up the inquiry. The Arius never really did operate how one expected—it didn't matter her orientation given how it had a three-hundred and sixty degree field of view, capable of piercing any obstacle, so that Nozomi could be facing away and closing her eyes while still observing her surroundings. So when Nozomi's pupils focused on any one thing it was an intentional clue for anyone watching; like how intensely Hakai was watching her, as if she didn't notice that. Not that Nozomi had any malicious intentions with her subtle manipulations... she just wanted him to ask that question aloud for her.

She looked over Hana, still in wonder at how mature she was as an individual despite her actual biological age. It was somewhat hard not to view her as a unique scientific specimen on the occasional instance; what a bad habit to have from her past. "My appearance really is but a whim; or rather, I appeared here because of my intuition, I was... drawn here. Your daughter, Hana Chikara, is a very special girl." She glanced at Hakai seriously after making that declaration, allowing her crimson eyes to flare. It wasn't just some nonsense she pulled out of the fire, but a vague truth based on something real. Her Arius was capable of seeing more than any other, and she hoped that he already respected their ability enough to realize Nozomi was serious about this praise.

A brief silence passed, before Nozomi grinned and decided it was time to lighten up the mood again. She shrugged her shoulders and uttered nonchalantly to the both of them: "Honestly, I can't hide it. I'm attracted to it." Then she prepared herself to dodge another violent response from the Destroyer.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:37 am

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

HAKAI AND HANA

Hana's eyes widened as Nozomi kept the spear present, almost like a moth drawn to a flame. For all intents and purposes, she was still a child. The young Chikara had grown up so fast, it would be impossible for one to leave all those childish traits in a small time gap like five years. Despite what she thought, Hana was still young and learning about the world around her. Five years of experience versus the nine hundred of her father seemed like nothing, but those five years had done a lot for her, including the outer appearance of a full grown woman. "I... it's for me? Are you sure? This spear doesn't seem easy to replicate..." Her voice pitched up and down, sounding happy to be given the spear, but at the same time rather sad to think she would simply take something like that from Nozomi. In Hana's mind, it was a beautiful spear; she thought perhaps Nozomi should have one too. "Maybe you should keep it, then we can be twins and fight stuff with a similar weapon!" She sounded eager for this, not even giving consideration to what her father would think of such a relationship.

Her purple eyes shone at this thought before quickly shooting a glance back to her father. Hakai wasn't the most protective parent in the world and he wouldn't stop Hana from doing something she loved -- but some lines had to be drawn, right? Slowly, Hana gave a nodding gesture, almost as if to signal to Hakai 'please say yes, please say yes, please say yes...'

A slight sigh fell over the black haired Vizard. As the wind effortlessly picked up his long hair, he would look down, and close his eyes while taking a deep breath. There was no reasoning with someone like her, Hakai thought. When it came to people like her there was really only two options: either they got their way, or death and destruction ensued. Hakai had seem too much of the latter in his life, not only living through countless wars, but also being the main catalyst behind a lot of their destruction. He had taken countless lives for his own malicious intent, the amount of Vizard Corps members he had killed... he knew how this went down. So as he sighed to himself, he let Hana walk up and inspect the spear without so much of a hesitation on his end. Pulling his cape down, Hakai revealed his entire face, eyes remaining shut and hands slipping into the pockets under his red cape.

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."

Hakai opened his eyes, a red shine piercing through and looking directly at Nozomi. She seemed uncaring about Hakai, her focus had been much more shifted to his daughter, much of which was confirmed the second she spoke again. "Perhaps a few years ago I would have removed your jaw for even mentioning my daughter. But if you're purposely trying to piss me off, it won't work. I'm a different man now." His red eyes dimmed, closing them quickly before pulling the cloak back up, covering his mouth again. "Besides, it seems Hana likes you anyway. She's always been attracted to weapons, you chose a good bait." It was strange. Hakai felt at peace with himself, even as he spoke he let out a small chuckle to his own words. Just a year ago, Hakai probably would have turned and thrown Nozomi ten thousand miles away from his daughter.

Hana's eyes widened at her father, almost shocked. The man she had known grown so much within her life, and she couldn't help but feel like the reason for his growth was... her. Turning back to Nozomi, Hana tilted her head at her statement of being "special". 'Special?' she thought. What was so special about her? The purple haired vizard was young, sure she had potential, but who didn't? Every single person on this earth has the potential to be something special. What did Nozomi see? Hana couldn't figure it out. "Eh? You're attracted to it? My special...ness? What's so special about me?" Even for Hana, this was getting ridiculous. Someone such as Nozomi appearing, taking a sudden interest in her and throwing out words like "special" was strange. Hana already asked many questions, she was simply adding more ammunition to the question-machine gun that was Hana.

Her eyes were glued to the blue haired Quincy at this point. Not only was she absolutely gorgeous in appearance, she seemed smart. Whether that was true or not, Hana found herself intrigued. Despite her offer to return the spear, Hana took a few steps back, twirling the new spear in between her fingers, the bladed end coming within inches of touching Hakai and Nozomi. With no malicious intent, she used multiple thrusts, slashes and martial arts in conjunction, purposely getting close and missing those around her. "Hey, Nozomi. Do you know how to fight with a spear? Want to spar me? It'll just be quick I promise!"

Hakai smiled to himself upon hearing the challenge, and simply stood back, wondering whether or not he could trust her in the presence of Nozomi. If she wanted them dead, she would have struck already. Under his voice, Hakai spoke yet another phrase, only those within the immediate vicinity making out the words.

“I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more.”

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:41 am

She had to snort comically when Hana mistook the act of letting her hold Ahmt Alles for relinquishing the weapon altogether. Not that such a big deal for someone with nigh unlimited resources—including time—but there were a few mechanical complications with simply allowing her to take it. The biggest one was how closely intertwined with Nozomi's own energies it was, as once Ahmt Alles was drained of its reserves there was nobody else but the Quincy herself who could replenish it; it would eventually dissipate. Furthermore, despite being an almost-perfect replication of Hana's Zanpakuto, it would fail to respond to her as its master. Again, only Nozomi could properly use this version of the spear as anything more than a mundane pointed staff. Should Hana attempt to communicate with the false Zanpakuto, she'd sense a presence akin to a spirit residing inside, but it would not respond to her hails. She wouldn't be able to tell just how well Nozomi had managed to copy it, and perhaps that was for the best. Regardless, if she was going to permit Hana to keep it, it would be nothing more than an overembellished trinket that would fade away in due time. She was better off creating a hollow replica in that case.

So she nodded as she accepted the spear back, gripping her hand around the grooved red shaft and resting the butt end against the ground. Admittedly, while the spear did not fit her as well as it did Hana, she found herself taking a liking to it already. For one, it was her favorite color. Another thing, somewhat more importantly, is that the spirit within already achieved the level of Bankai. Nozomi had not shown the surprise on her face but the emotion was certainly present. For a Vizard having been born only so long ago to be considered a toddler, she already possessed a spiritual presence bearing against most Captains in the Gotei. To suggest she also already reached this much of a level of mastery was astonishing. Hakai, what exactly did you do to get her to this level? her thoughts to herself went. Or perhaps this was also a result of the singularity she sensed with Hana? Despite all of Nozomi's capability in gathering information, analyzing people, breaking them into little pieces within her mind... she still found herself hungry for more regarding this youth before her, disappointed her own abilities weren't faster. There were still many secrets to be unlocked here.

While one thought process struggled with such deliberations on the inside, however, the more sociable Ernst frame of mind was handling the proceedings outwardly. She watched the two Chikaras play off each other, speaking with body language and expressions moreso than words. Still, even without hearing them speak aloud, she could very much guess what conversation was being held. She even tried to assist Hana in pressuring Hakai, giving an equally pleading look towards him from behind his daughter. She may have been an overbearing figure in terms of significance and power... but when it came down to it she was in the body of a cute young woman, somewhat less mature than even Hana's. She could get away with a puppy dog face quite well if she put her mind to it. It must have worked, for eventually the man buckled under the pressure, as Nozomi could spot the exact moment his mind shifted.

It was somewhat ironic, hearing him use a quote from that man. She'd had the opportunity to meet him herself in her own lifetime on this world, not too long after he struck fame with his work. She'd always liked to meet the great innovators of the world back then, at a time when she was much more whimsical of a person... to simply act on her impulsive desires had brought a lot of goodness to her life, no matter the consequences that accompanied them. The quote had an effect on her, but not the one he was expecting; it reminded her of a past in which she was much more cheerful because of the way she chose to act. Now, as she was trying to return to that lifestyle, it was refreshing to hear a token phrase from that time again; it was encouraging.

The sharp gaze he had on her might have turned any other man or woman cold in the veins as it struck them, and yet Nozomi found herself laughing. Not a mocking, insulting snicker but a genuine, feel-good giggling. There was no way he could understand just how elated the Quincy felt in that moment as she devolved into hilarity on the spot; it was way too coincidental. As a character who had spent the last few centuries of her life suppressing a lot of her emotions, she felt the dam give way and break down as the most extreme of an emotion—joy—flooded out. It got to a point where Nozomi lost control... she, epitome of order, losing control. Her legs gave way and she fell to the ground clutching her stomach, tearing up from the amount of laughter escaping her. For a while, it was just this, with no seeming explanation to it. She might even be mistaken to be delirious.

She would finally manage to catch her breath, eventually, after her laughter broke up and ceased. By that point she was lying sideways on the ground in a crumpled state, her blue hair splayed out in a messy fan, and her hat having been knocked off by the collapse. The spear was on its side next to her, having clattered to the ground along with her. "Sorry, sorry~... it's just that I'm a little bit excited. I imagine that was your way of saying yes, and it was quite an interesting way to do so." Said she, who broke down in a humiliating fashion in front of the two of them. Even stranger, that she didn't bother to pick herself up from the ground as she continued speaking. She remained lazily sprawled out, her muscles relaxed and not looking to pick herself up any time soon.

A part of her wondered why they were still taking her seriously.

"It seems like you see right through me, hmhmm... While making friends with the Chikara's is pleasant notion, my main interest lies in its newest member. That is where my intuition has brought me." She rolled over onto her stomach, propping her head up with her arms as she looked up at Hana. Nozomi possessed a gaze that wasn't quite the desirous stare one would expect (or at least not yet), but something of extreme curiosity and interest. "I wish I could explain exactly what it was that makes you so special, but even I don't know the details myself just yet. That's the exciting part!"

She was content to just stare, up until the point Hana brought up an interesting proposal that caused her to blink. A spar? What an odd inquiry... Nozomi had used a wide variety of weaponry from swords, knives, shields, bows, guns, and even unorthodox equipment such as fans and steel wire... but a spear had never yet been a part of her arsenal until this day when she replicated Hana's Zanpakuto. There was an infinitesimal pause in which Nozomi consulted the W.C.I. network she was connected to: She downloaded and assimilated a couple different styles on the spot, to the point of mastery by imitation. It'd do for a quick skirmish. "...Sure, I suppose I can try,"
she finally replied, grabbing her copy of Funka Utsukushi-sa and using it to pull herself up to her feet. After a brief deliberation, she decided to begin with the Irish fighting style, adopting a stance perpendicular to Hana and pointing the tip of the weapon at her neck. With knees and arms slightly bent, she was prepared to receive her attack.

And yet she faltered, as her Arius was able to read the lips of the man overseeing them. Seriously, if he didn't stop spouting cheesy quotes of people she'd encountered in the past, she severely doubted her odds of keeping it together.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:58 am

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

HAKAI AND HANA

Curiosity overcame the two Chikaras, almost to the point where their guard had been completely dropped and they were simply going through the motions, believing Nozomi in her words of being here on good terms. Hakai wanted to believe the quincy, he wanted to believe that people were truly good at heart, he of all people being the prime example of that. He had been born with anger in his mind, consumed by it and driven to the point of madness and destruction for centuries. Yet despite that destructive nature, the black haired Vizard had changed. Not only was he capable of showing and feeling compassion for those around him, but he found it very easy to connect and forgive. The tendencies of the past remained a constant threat however, surges of anger or protection still capable of emerging. Hana had never known her father to be the destructive being of the stories, from her birth he was always kind, soft and loving. Even during his later years in the Monsuta, she had never seen his ruthless attitude.

Hana's smile turned back to Nozomi, eyeing her down intensely. Even as she drew the spear back out of Hana's hands, she gave a soft but cheesy smile; as if she was happy Nozomi wanted to keep the replica zanpakuto. The power of the spear itself was incredible, much more than a simple red staff one might expect -- and Hana knew Nozomi was aware of it's power, too. The purple haired woman wasn't aware of it's capabilities however, had she replicated more than just the spear? Did she replicate, or place within, a new power of her own? To Hana it didn't exactly matter, but she definitely sensed an intense power surging through the weapon that was similar in fashion Nozomi's outward energy. Even as her father spoke the passages, quoting some of their favourite philosophers, her gaze never left Nozomi. Hana simply let a small not out and kept her gaze on the quincies piercing red eyes.

As he spoke, Hakai couldn't help but tilt his head at the reaction from Nozomi. A fit of laughter, to the point of falling to the floor in agony. He hadn't cracked a joke, and Hana was very far away from doing anything comical, so what was she laughing at? His quotation? As she replied, it clicked in his head. As Nozomi fell to the floor in laughter, Hana had walked over and watched her curl up before sprawling out over the floor, messy blue hair all around her. "Noooozoommmiiiiiiiiiiii." As she laid there for a moment, Hana leaned down and waved in front of her face, only to hear the acception of her sparring offer a few moments later - forcing her to quickly back up as she took to her feet.

With a shrug, Hakai spoke in a neutral voice. "Laugh all you want, but ridding myself of my past comes at a price. You don't expect someone who used to be known as "The Destroyer" to one day change and never look back, right?" Hakai had understood that he was perhaps the weird one in this situation, using quotations of beings long past to calm himself, but it was the price he paid for undergoing his personal changes and growth. Reminding himself exactly what he was doing, to keep himself calm, even in the face of a situation where someone might try to harm those he loves. He wanted to give Nozomi the benefit of the doubt, and Hana was more than capable of defending herself. For this reason Hakai had let out a simple smile as the blue haired woman readied herself for battle, looking over his shoulder into the bustling streets of the F-zone in the distance. "Hana, I'll be back later. It seems this woman has more interest in you, and I would hate to interrupt your spar. Send me a message when you're done." Hakai walked past his daughter and leaned down, kissing her on the top of her head and ruffling her hair a bit. "Hana's not weak, don't take her lightly." Within moments, the black haired man disappeared into a shunpo, losing himself among the city streets.

Hana smiled as her father leaned down and kissed her, whispering under her breath "Thank you, dad." Closing her eyes as she spoke and tilting her head, she slowly looked back up at Nozomi, spear spinning in her hand faster than the eye could follow, suddenly stopping, holding her spear behind her body, tilting the long spear's tip towards the ground.

"If dad was on guard around you, I'm sure you're a fun fighter."

After a short silence and within milliseconds, Hana lunged forward directing three fast stabs with her spear in Nozomi's direction: all aimed directly at her abdomen. The strikes went fast, barely fast enough for a human eye to follow. First, the three strikes. Followed by another set, two to the upper chest as she twirled on the spot, using her momentum and strength to swipe her spear at Nozomi's legs, aiming to knock her to the ground and off her feet. Whilst these assaults were nothing incredible, Hana was simply testing the waters. Hana considered herself a master at multiple arts, spears being her main point of power, how well did someone of Nozomi's power match up against it?

The original bubbly personality seemed to fade as her face was struck with a slightly neutral scowl, red eyes glowing intensely as she focused on her target. She had not spoken a word since starting her soft assault, simply focusing on what was in front of her. Hana had fast reflexes, she attacked fast, and the strength she could push behind her spear was nothing to laugh at -- even for someone as powerful as Nozomi. As each strike went out, the stabs would start slower. Faster than what the average human could follow, but not slow enough to be considered a "weak" assault. As the strikes progressed, and if Nozomi didn't simply put Hana on her ass, she would find her strikes to pick up in pace, attacking faster and faster with each stab and swing of her spear, keeping true to the idea of momentum and overwhelming strength fighting style. Hana didn't expect for this to last long, she simply wanted to test her new "friend", more or less.

[HAKAI EXIT THREAD]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum