Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai]

Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:06 am

Source: Transistor - Song: Impossible

She was certain that spear techniques had evolved far beyond what any database could keep track of at this point, which was a general rule for all combat styles in this day and age—new abilities and the ingeniousness of their possessors far outstripped what technology was capable of keeping track of. The more powerful one became, the more this rule of thumb held true. For the initial few moments of this spar, Nozomi knew exactly how it was going to proceed; spare the details. Equipped with only mundane knowledge and mastery, Hana would destroy her in combat. She, who had practiced in this fighting style under someone like Hakai, would be able to dance circles around her so swiftly that someone would think the First Quincy was nothing but a big joke. But it was more than that.

Not only would Hana's technique completely outstrip her own plagiarized methods, so too would her strength and speed. Nozomi wasn't exactly known for her physical capabilities—had it been her alone she'd be able to lift no weight greater nor outpace the average human athlete. It was Xaser's energies and spirit that provided her with that type of power, and even then it took time to build up. When she wasn't actively fighting, the Hollow within her was dormant, and his energy was at its bare minimum. Until a few moments ago when she entered this stance, the build-up hadn't even begun. Now—for those who had the ability to sense energy—they'd begin to finally feel something from Nozomi who until now barely registered on their radar. A slow drip of incredibly dense energy seeping out into the atmosphere, coagulating itself around her as she directed it.

It was the first time Xaser's awakened since the diversion on the moon.

''That's one way of looking at it,'' she replied in a sideways manner, when Hana believed that she might be a fun opponent to fight. There was one person she could recall specifically, a rather crazed experimentalist who liked to call himself a doctor, who thought so... but she didn't think that he could be considered a relatively normal person to compare Hana to. She couldn't really accept the compliment.

It was shortly thereafter that the match had begun, and Nozomi's predictions had immediately been proven true. Her eyes could easily perceive the attack headed her way—in laughably slow motion, even—but the speed of her body was on the opposite side of the spectrum. She was held to human standards against somebody who had broken them the day she was born. Hana's spear impaled Nozomi in an instant, and there was only the slightest movement from the Quincy in response. She felt as the serrated metal tip ran straight through her heart and erupted from out of her back with a spurt of blood—without the expected resistances in place, Hana probably wouldn't have even felt as her cautious strikes each became a lethal blow. By the end of her barrage, Nozomi was stumbling back with a trio of holes in her chest and a somewhat subtle look of surprise coloring her face. Following that, Hana's weapon came around in an arc and crashed into her legs with a sickening crack. Something in her body broke as she was sent spinning, airborne for a brief moment before hitting the ground with an unceremonious noise.

For an uncomfortable amount of time, Nozomi's body lie still in an unnatural position on the hard ground, blood leaking from her wounds and her mouth. Even from the look of her eyes one could tell that she appeared lifeless, with those dull red eyes still open and staring at nothing at all. However, the illusion was quickly dispelled as the color slowly began to fill those hues of hers again and she began to move her body. "Ow," was all she had to say for herself as she picked her pathetically frail body up off the ground and managed to get on all fours at the least. There was no doubt that it hurt. Of course it hurt to have her most vital organs perforated and multiple bones in her legs shattered, but by now she'd reconstructed her skeleton and was working on the bleeding problem.

A dead woman standing: Where her heart failed, Nozomi was managing to keep herself alive by moving the blood through her veins herself, and the pain didn't bother her at all. By the time she stood back up the wounds were gone, and she was wiping the blood from her mouth with her sleeve. Even the clothing she was wearing seemed as good as new. She'd leave Hana wondering if it was all an illusion, considering the blood had vanished from her sleeve as though it were a magic eraser, before her very eyes. It couldn't be further from the truth though, as Nozomi indeed went through the processes of rebuilding her body from those grievous injuries. She didn't have the fortune of possessing some passive regeneration ability; she had to do this stuff all by herself. It wasn't too big a deal, though, since it was just one human body... nothing complicated. She was more worried that Hana wouldn't continue the fight thinking that the First Quincy wouldn't be a challenge. That too... couldn't be further from the truth.

"Uhhhhh, that didn't count. I wasn't ready," she jested, although she made a really good impression of someone who was genuinely caught off guard. Anything to buy time—it would be a short while before she was a challenge to the Vizard in this contest. Nozomi firmly grasped her copy of the girl's Zanpakuto and aimed it at its owner, her expression becoming a bit more serious. Her own power would not cut it for the initial stages of the fight, so she turned to something else that might be able to make up for that lack. I think I'm going to need your help with this one, Utsukushi.

She'd motion for Hana to try again, to beg her to forget that embarrassing few seconds where she was absolutely schooled by her. She waited for the Vizard to deliver her next blow, so that she could show it would be different. Then, when it came for her, Nozomi would analyze it with her eyes, predict its trajectory far before it reached her, and send her own spear for a collision course with it. A loud twang filled the air as they struck each other. The Quincy was able to strike the weapon at such a precise angle, and with the combined strength of Utsukushi and herself to not only block the attack but smash it away with such intensity that Hana would be forced to draw her spear all the way back before continuing. In that time, Nozomi would jump back to a safe distance and resume her stance with a smile on her face.

"All right, now I'm ready."

Template By: [THEFROST]

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Qx494h
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai]

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:00 am
CREDIT TO FROST FOR THE TEMPLATE CODING

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

SPARRING THE ORIGINAL QUINCY

Even as her spear was tinted with the stains of blood, Hana's face had remained deadpan. She felt the weight of her zanpakuto slip into flesh and the spray of red liquid, followed by the thud and crash of the blue haired woman falling to her feet - yet she didn't react. Her face remained dead set on the target, almost as if too] focused on the fight at hand. A few moments after she had attacked and knocked the woman to her feet, a small moment of realisation entered her mind. She had just drove a spear and made multiple holes in a person whom she was meant to be sparring; something whom Hakai originally considered a threat. Maybe this is why she didn't use a blunt or less powerful weapon, but in that moment of realisation Hana's face turned upside down, her expression turning to horror as blood reached her finger tips from the end of the spear.

"I... Ahhhhhh, Nozomi! I'm sorry! You didn't even fight back! Why?!" Hana whined at a rather high pitch, voice wavering as she genuinely felt remorse for her actions. In Hana's defense, someone whom puts her father on edge should have been considered someone capable of withstanding her assaults. So why didn't she? Maybe it would be revealed in due time, but for now she was stuck worrying about her actions. Even as the wounds began to close and Nozomi simply stood up again with a simple 'ow' leaving her lips, Hana continued to worry. She began to walk up to Nozomi, the closer she got the more immense pressure she could feel radiating off. Something had changed, Hana was not sure entirely what, but some... essence, energy of sorts, was now more noticeable. Tears began to roll down the side of her face for a few moments, before wiping them away and looking back up to Nozomi whose wounds were all but closed now.

With a saddened expression and tears still in her eyes, Hana spoke softly. "I didn't mean to hurt you..." Hana was quite genuine about this. She had offered the spar, something which was supposed to be fun for both of them, she didn't want to turn it into a depression "nearly kill your newly made friend" session. Despite this, Nozomi seemed to control herself and barely react to the assault and wounds upon her. The wounds were closed and she seemingly was able to wield the replica zanpakuto fine, making it much harder for Hana to gauge the scale of Nozomi and her powers themselves.

Taking multiple steps back, Hana wiped the remaining tears from her eyes and nodded in Nozomi's direction. She wasn't ready? Hana tried to be fair with her assault and start, did she really catch Nozomi by surprise... or was she mocking and playing some sort of game with the purple haired vizard? It didn't matter in the end, Hana was the one who initiated this spar, and she intended to make it enjoyable. "H... Here I go, then." Like before, all facets of emotion seemed to leave her: her focus un-breaking. With a simple strike, Hana dashed forward at high speeds, launching the spear in a thrust aimed at her right shoulder. This time, however, the tip was met with a 'clag' of metal on metal. The replica spear had been met with opposing force, causing both Nozomi and Hana to bounce backwards at a safe distance. 'That's more like it.' As she spoke she was no ready, a small smile crossed Hana's face before turning back to an ironclad focus.

With her approval of being ready, Hana lunged forward yet again. Whilst not being fast in terms of general running speed, Hana lunged forward at blinding speeds, using her overall attack speed combined with strength as her major advantage. With a single thrust, a strong stab would be aimed at Nozomi's abdomen, if hit a blow capable of rupturing most people's organs within that area. If dodged, Nozomi would see the thrust create a wave of pressure destroy everything behind where her strike was aimed. After this Hana would pull her spear and spin on the spot, aiming a large slash down atop of the opponent, using the bladed tip to rip through flesh upon impact. The gravity and strength added to the blow had the capability of ripping bones from flesh. Following this downward strike, Hana would keep her momentum up and follow up with two more intense strikes from above aimed at both her head and upper body, flipping her agile body and following the momentum of the strikes with her own body. The speed of the attacks was immense, most people would have trouble to follow it at all. Hana doubted this would be the case of Nozomi though.

Even if none of these attacks hit, Hana refused to use go completely all out. Whilst usually lost in her ability to fight, simply aiming to crush the opponent, this didn't mean she was completely out of control. It was a spar, and atop of this, Hana felt it would be cheating to use her skills other than use of her spear and natural abilities. For this reason: Hana did not use any abilities available to her zanpakuto or inner Hollow. If she was truly read this time, Nozomi surely would retaliate in a much more fitting fashion this time. Hana wanted to confirm Nozomi was more than a pretty face and a threatening figure. Maybe she could be both a pretty face and a powerful friend.

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 am

Nozomi gave a pained look that was simultaneously sheepish, not meaning to upset the young Vizard as much as she did. Truly, there was something strange going on with Hana's mentality—her reaction to the fake death was disproportionate to what was expected. After all, Nozomi had shrugged it off rather easily and shown that she was just peachy in the end. She assumed that Hana would recognize someone like her wouldn't perish in such a pathetic way as sparring, but it just didn't seem like the girl had the wisdom for that yet. That was predictable for someone who'd only been alive for as many years as could be counted on your fingers... but at the same time Hana wasn't as stupid as toddlers could really be. She didn't look at her as a wee baby, which is why she went for a joke like this in the first place. But now, after earning such a despairing response, she was feeling a bit regretful. She was not proud of the pain she caused.

Take your time... she thought to herself as she stood by, giving Hana any space she needed. Thankfully the girl was able to recover quickly enough and start refocusing on the skirmish they were having. Nozomi firmly grasped her red spear and held it at the ready, having already prepared to meet the incoming attack. If there was one thing she could do, it was reassure her that she was in battle-ready condition by giving her that robust rebuttal; smashing away the attack with newfound strength and retreating away from any follow-ups. Her red eyes honed in on Hana to see how she took it... and was pleasantly surprised to see the smile cross her face. Looks like that went over well. Fighting was ingrained in her blood.

No more time was wasted, and her opponent charged back into the fray with the same vigor as she began with. Nozomi caught her breath in her chest as she strained to react; her body still lagging behind the pace of the combat slightly. Every blow she blocked was more like a last-second parry that only just created enough space for Nozomi to dodge. That was just to start, though, as Hana quickly transitioned into a more flamboyant and more powerful dance with her spear... these were certainly not moves you could find in the spear-fighting manual. The spins built up enough momentum that it was painful on the Quincy to block them. She turned her spear sideways to catch Hana's above her head but the downward force caused her bones to strain and break from the blow's force. Her Esper energy barely had time to reconstruct her skeletal structure before the next attack came and shattered them again.

The main problem with moves like that is that Hana took her eyes off her opponent during the acrobatics. Rather than take a third hit like that, Nozomi instead tried a different approach in moving into Hana's personal space while she was in the middle of her spin. This was the weakness of the spear—close quarters where there was a lack of leverage meant the Quincy could easy stymie the downward swing by pushing her spear against Hana's arms before she could complete the maneuver; they were intercepted exactly when they were above her head, which would leave the poor Vizard completely open. Nozomi took that opportunity to get into such a close proximity that their bodies were nearly touching—faces not two inches apart. She stared into her ruby hues with her own blood red ones, parting her lips just barely as she slowly closed the distance...

And then there was a forceful blow to Hana's abdomen as Nozomi's leg kicked her away to open the distance between them again. With a relieved sigh, the Quincy could only be glad if she managed to make it through that barrage without getting pummeled to the ground again. It may not have seemed like it was all too difficult, considering the lack of injuries she was receiving... Yet behind the scenes, Nozomi's Esper energy was constantly strengthening her limbs in order to match Hana in speed and strength, and repairing the parts of her body that were inevitably destroyed in the wake of Hana's power. She really was a monster; the good kind of monster that could kick ass.

She brought the spear back down and pointed it her foe again, giving a wry smile to show that she was quite pleased with how the fight was going, even if she was a little overwhelmed from it. It wouldn't be fun if she was winning already. "Well, that was a close call," she commented, without elaborating as to what exactly was the close call. She tried to keep the conversation terse, though, out of the respect for the spar. It seemed as though it was her turn to go in, to try and pull one over the spearmaster in her own game. To do that, it had to be unexpected—it was typical of fighters to watch the opponent's body; read the tension and slack in their muscles to discern movements before they are made. However, Nozomi had never been one much for rules or logic... moving without the use of muscles was a piece of cake. There wouldn't be much warning to it at all, actually.

When the Quincy crossed the distance between them in the blink of an eye without seeming to move at all, there had to be some confusion in how it was done. Yet, it was one of the most basic abilities in the Quincy arsenal that allowed such a thing, as opposed to some warp of reality. Known as the Hirenkyaku, the technique placed small platforms of spiritual energy on the soles of the user's feet and could move their body along with them. Not a muscle movement was required, and it wasn't exactly obvious either. Furthermore, with the speed equivalent of a Shinigami's Flash Step, it was also difficult to react to in the time that it happened. Nozomi flung herself at Hana using this technique, just riding out the momentum with her spear at the forefront, stretched out as far as it can go.

Hopefully it didn't hit.

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Qx494h
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:21 am

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Nozomi's assessment was right, the movements Hana used were nothing like typical spear arts, elegantly flipping her body to maintain momentum through each strike. The purple haired vizard had recovered from her previous worried state of mind, and as Nozomi showed to instantly heal herself, Hana felt a wave of relief wash over her. She didn't want to hurt her new friends; yet she didn't really have the self control to hold back -- especially when one of her most prominent sparring partners was Hakai, someone whom could withstand incredible punishment. She could feel her spear thrusts hit air and leave incredible waves of pressure from the tip of the spear in it's wake. Her attack speed was incredible, even for someone like Nozomi: she seemed to have trouble keeping up with the speed, only just lightly parrying the assaults into a dodge.

With a crack onto her upper body, Hana felt her spear crash into Nozomi with intense force: enough so much that it'd crack her bones. Hana thought this was going far too well in this moment. Not only had she barely dodged Hana's assaults, but the Quincy had gotten hit with multiple devastating blows to her body. It seemed fitting that Nozomi would soon heal herself from these assaults however, she wasn't notorious for no reason. During her final spin, Hana felt her arms redirected, and when her eyes adjusted to the situation found her spear to fly far off target. Right before her eyes was the blue haired woman; the young vizard's ruby red eyes looking directly into her opponents. With not enough time to react, a thud echoed into her stomach, Nozomi's leg making contact and forcing quite a distance between the two. Landing back upon her feet, Hana slid back and tore up the ground around her as she caught her breath again.

"Agh... I really need to work on that..." Hakai had taught it to her countless times: don't get caught up in your extravagant techniques. Whilst the attack itself might be powerful and overwhelming, more often than not taking your eyes off the opponent will end in disaster; especially when the opponent was someone as powerful as Nozomi. Hana thought about this during the small downtime between them, maybe she was subconsciously showing off? No, that couldn't be right. Maybe it had just been too long since someone punished her movements like that. This was proving to be good training indeed.

"You're fast..." Just as her words exited her mouth, Nozomi had trained her replicated spear right at Hana's location. Hana watched her intensely, analyzing muscle movements waiting for the inevitable assault. Yet... they never came. With no motion at all, no muscles strained, Nozomi had appeared right in Hana's trajectory: spear aiming to impale her from the front. With a last moment of panic, Hana jumped to the side, spear still threatening to slam right into her shoulder. With milliseconds of time to react, her shoulder and upper right chest coated itself in a thick crystal, shattering but also taking most of the force behind the thrust itself. As soon as the replica spear hit her shoulder, the thick layer of crystal shattered, sending glimmering shards of purple and white into the area around them. While lessening the impact, blood began to seep through he clothes, if but lightly. With a simple shunpo, Hana appeared behind Nozomi, about fifteen meters away.

Kneeling down upon exiting the shunpo, Hana placed her left hand upwards and over her wound. Unlike Nozomi, she couldn't mend her wounds so easily. It took time. As her hand was coated in a thin layer of her own blood, Hana was kind of paralyzed with shock. Not only was Nozomi's strike capable of piercing through her crystallized skin, but it did enough to continue through and make her bleed. The last person to cause her to bleed from force was her father, before that? Nothing had broken her defenses before. The young flower knew it was likely not even close to what Nozomi could do, and in her defense it wasn't even close to Hana's either, but it still took her by surprise.

"... Hey, Nozomi. You're the first person other than my father to break my defenses so easily. Maybe I should have taken you more seriously than relying on my spear alone." With multiple moments to take a breath, Hana stood back up from her crouched position and rotated her shoulder to try and get rid of the stiffness growing at the wound.

"One more round, yeah?" Whether she liked it or not, Hana wanted to try and make the most of her sparring opportunity. With a stern look on her face, Hana resumed from where she left off - mentality shifting straight back into an intense piercing gaze. Within moments Hana would approach, with intense focus advancing on Nozomi's location. Her spear elegantly spinning as she used both hands to dance it around her body. In total, her spear rotated around twenty times, each time the bladed end pointed at Nozomi, she would aim to cut and slam it into her upper body. At the end of this assault she would twist her body, lifting herself off the ground and give a powerful overhead slash towards, aiming to hit her shoulders. Whether or not this hit, Hana's assault would not stop there.

After the overhead slash, her eyes would never level Nozomi, even as her body twisted and coiled in on itself. With enough force to crash down and destroy steel with ease, both arms would be placed on her spear to give an insanely powerful thrust forwards, aimed to directly piercing the side of her abdomen once again. The speed in which this strike launched itself was five times faster than her previous assaults, not holding back any speed in her assault. Even if this didn't hit Nozomi, Hana would follow up by holding the spear above her head and planting a flat palm into her ribcage, aiming to push her back and maybe even crack a rib or two. For someone so young, Hana's strength was incredible - if someone like Nozomi were to underestimate it, it is very possible even she could be injured by these assaults.

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Perhaps it had been too much. She'd forced Hana to utilize one of her Zanpakuto's special abilities over any martial response. It meant that her speed had been too great for a proper reaction, and honestly she was trying to avoid that. Out of some sort of strange sense of honor, Nozomi had been forgoing most of her own magical abilities as long as her sparring partner wasn't relying on her own, besides those that kept her from breaking into little pieces before her superior physical prowess. This unspoken vow had persisted up until this point, by creating a scenario in which Hana was backed against the wall. A crystallized pauldron of armor grew around her skintight bodysuit and protected her from the force of Nozomi's lunge, shattering to pieces as it sacrificed itself for her...

But not entirely. Even that barrier was not enough to prevent the spear from lacerating at Hana's shoulder and Nozomi experienced an instant pang of regret at having caused even the slightest injury to Vizard. Immediately, imaginary visions of Hakai's imposing visage were hanging over her, boring his eyes into her with disappointment and a tinge of anger. Nozomi instantly let up on her attack and turned the tip of the spear down at the ground where small droplets of blood fell onto the dusty earth. She turned to Hana who had moved behind her with an abrupt change of expression, her face becoming unreadable but with brows furrowed. It didn't seem like the wound was being healed by itself too quickly, implying a lack of regeneration as well. That didn't sit well with her at all.

She couldn't accept the compliment she was given. The first person besides her father to strike her? Was she supposed to be proud? Nozomi didn't even have to contemplate the fact that in only five years of living the Vizard hadn't met too many people, much less engaged them in combat. Besides that, what kind of adult rewarded themselves for striking a child; somebody else's child? That's what this was through the Quincy's point of view, regardless of how small the wound was. Before Hana attempted to proceed into the next phase of their little skirmish, Nozomi had to raise her hand to stop her.

"Wait." The moment she spoke, Hana would feel a tingling sensation around her small cut that quickly shifted into a small throe of pleasure, before fading away. In a matter of just a few seconds, she'd reformed Hana's skin and clothing to exactly the way it was before the spear pierced them. Most of that time was spent just trying to push her Esper into the open injury, after which the rejuvenation occurred in a split second. In fact, it seemed as if she'd more vitality in her right arm than since she started. The Quincy was being generous with her abilities. "All right, go ahead."

She smiled, making the interruption seem completely disjointed from reality like it never happened. Her expression was soft and playful again, and she returned to her combative stance. To the particularly observant, one would realize that the spear's tip was no longer coated in blood, and was actually bewilderingly sterile. If she was lucky, maybe Hana would just ignore it; pretend Nozomi's peculiar behavior was just some sort of eccentricity and move on. Yet, in the instance that that was not the case, she'd let out a sigh and try to set the girl's mind at ease. "Look, I'm just taking responsibility for my own actions. I would rather cause pleasure than pain, and I'll make up for my mistakes when made. That's all that was."

She continued: "Now come on, one more round, like you said~" And as she finished her explanation she lowered herself closer to the ground, bending her knees and pointing her spear menacingly at her opponent to provoke her. She wanted to see what next was in store for her, whether or not it was manageable. And, certainly, Hana's next barrage was a handful... For most people the rapid movements of the spear would appear as crimson blurs whirling through the air—this kind of effect was seen in helicopters and fans, where you couldn't tell exactly where the blades were at any given moment and it all just seemed like hazy disk. For the Arius, however, everything played out at a snail's pace, with not a detail missed. It didn't matter how quickly that Zanpakuto was twirled; Nozomi could determine where it was she was next going to be hit and move to intercept.

Comparatively, her maneuvers with the spear were far more boring and involved the least amount of movement possible. She simply lashed at Hana's spear whenever it came in for strike, while slowly creeping back as the pressure dialed up on her. While simplistic in concept, it was more difficult in execution. Her guard would be broken if she didn't keep giving up ground like she was, as Hana's ridiculous strength still outweighed her own. Sparks flew as the metal tips clanged against each other, over a dozen times in a matter of seconds. All the while the Quincy was looking for an opening, one that eventually came at the end as the girl committed to one powerful overhead attack. Oh, she didn't even bother trying to defend against that, as her body flew back at high speed to avoid it entirely with a little bit of Hirenkyaku sliding. With a big grin she leapt back into the fray with weapon in hand, aiming close to the face...

Yet, Nozomi'd been underestimating the girl all along, using only the information she'd received up to this point as a basis. When Hana suddenly recovered faster than she thought she'd be able to and delivered her actual finisher, there was no time for her to physically react to it... and so she didn't bother. Giving off a satisfied snort she doubled down on her efforts and charged straight into the spear, impaling herself in the abdomen on the grooved weapon. An incredible surge of agony wracked her body as a large hole was blown through the center of her stomach, but she endured the pain so that she could go forth with her own attack. Her copy of Utsukushi drove straight towards Hana's face for what would have been a deadly blow, if Nozomi hadn't unsummoned it at the last second.

Instead of a spear to the face, Nozomi just continued up the length of the spear until she could collapse her arms around the Vizard's body in what amounted to a 'deadly' hug. Hana's arms were awkwardly trapped in place as she squeezed tight, while the Zanpakuto was still jammed into her body. The cold metal felt like magma melting her insides, but she could easily ignore something like that to keep Hana pinned like this. Chuckling, she voiced her thoughts aloud right next to her ear. "You're unbelievably strong. I'm actually surprised... and that's saying something."

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:29 am

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Blue haired and seriously strange. That was the only thought Hana could muster up during her spar with Nozomi, her focus was iron-clad and groundbreaking, but she couldn't help but let in thoughts of how strange it was to see someone with such natural flowing blue hair. The way she acted was strange to, she didn't seem normal, at least not to Hana. Her wound still hurt, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. Although she had been stopped, and as her eyes gazed down to her shoulder she saw fragments of her skin quickly begin to heal over, following by the surrounding blood fading as if it never truly existed. Her purple hair grazed and blew in the wind behind her, eyes stunned on what she just witnessed. Not only had Nozomi healed herself... She projected it onto Hana. Just how powerful was this woman? I guess I'll ask her more when we're done.

As her attacks lunged out, Hana felt strange. She felt as if she didn't have to hold back, as if Nozomi was trying to test what she was capable of. Not only had she shown the remarkable ability to regenerate her own flesh and organs, but she also cleaned up any blood that even vaguely existed. Hana hadn't even noticed the lack of blood at the tip of either spear, something that she should have picked up on. She felt her attacks hit one after another, but not the woman herself, rather sending shock waves and sparks of metal flying into the air around them each time the spears clashed. Elegant and graceful, Hana didn't hold back her natural talents as a pole-arm wielder.

She felt as if she was pushing Nozomi onto her back foot with these assaults, clashing one after the other. But even as her final assaults fell out, Hana's normally unwavering demeanor turned to one of horror. Within the blink of an eye, the blue haired Quincy appeared right before her, taking the full length of the spear straight through her hut. Face to face with Nozomi, Hana had no time to react as to what followed. With a swift motion she felt her arms pinned to her side, the strength of Nozomi firmly holding her as the Vizard tripped on her own feet, falling onto her back with the blue haired woman still pinning her arms together, a giant spear straight through her stomach.

"Nozom-- Hey wait! -- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" In a cloud of dirt, Hana had fallen right onto her back. Her eyes were scrunched close, refusing to open them before all had fell silent upon the arena. Opening them slowly, her eyes fell directly onto Nozomi who continued to pin her arms down. Her face was millimeters from touching Nozomi, noses ever so slightly hitting each other. As she laid there, Hana began to squirm, at first wriggling like a worm on the spot - trying to escape the iron grasp of Nozomi. "I... may be.... strong.... but... WHY CAN'T I WIGGLE FREE?!" After a solid few seconds of struggling to no avail, Hana gave up and let her body fall limp, simply pouting before looking into the eyes of Nozomi yet again. For anyone onlooking this would look like a weird situation.

It was an open area, so if anyone were to walk through and see a blue haired woman with a spear sticking out of her, atop of a purple clad girl, they might assume it was some form of... inappropriate action. "Hey, Nozomi. Can I take my spear out of you now? That has to hurt." She simply laid there awaiting a response, mere millimeters from Nozomi's face. Hana couldn't help but admire how perfect her skin was, she was truly a beautiful woman, scanning her deep red eyes before looking at her surprisingly tidy blue hair. It reminded her of her mothers in a way, from what she remembered, at least. Hana smiled, she had almost forgot her arms were pinned to her side for a moment. If Nozomi let go, Hana would simply lay there for a while, still on her back but chuck her zanpakuto aside as it slid out of Nozomi.

If she didn't? Well, she did nothing. Nozomi could have removed the zanpakuto through the other side of her body at this point, so if she was to remove it, that was up to her. Hana didn't seem worried though, after she initially showed her ability to repair damage to her body, it didn't seem like such a big problem. Atop of that, Nozomi could have dodged the spear to the stomach entirely, yet she chose to appear right there and pin Hana to the ground. That obviously meant she was going to be fine... right?

"You read me like a book, I feel like any of those attacks would have killed multiple people in a normal situation. You went easy on me, hmph."

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:04 pm

"Oh," the Quincy declared, as though only through Hana's announcement did she realize the predicament she was in. Not like she was the master of observation or anything. So, she placed her hands on either side of the trapped girl's face and lifted herself onto all fours; a gradual process with the sound of blood-slick flesh sliding up the length of the crimson spear. Despite possessing a bloody wound through her stomach, none of the liquid had stained Hana's suit nor spear. The pain was... nonexistent, a sensation that was easily erased by Nozomi's will. She honestly wasn't bothered by being impaled at all, for there was no danger to her life anyways. She wouldn't mind just staying here like this for a while, looking down at Hana with that awry grin of hers. Those long blue locks of hair hung down from her head like a curtain around them, indescribably straight and smooth.

But after a while Nozomi would sigh, noticing that the Vizard still was worried about her despite every indication that she was fine. Very well, she'd set the girl's mind at ease with a little sleight of hand. The white-gloved hand reached to firmly grasp hold of Hana's spear, before slowly tugging it to the side. As if made of mere fog, the weapon slowly passed through her, not even disturbing the clothing along the way. In a matter of seconds it had passed outside of her body and was now free. And as for the wound? If Hana didn't pay attention she'd miss it: The opening would blur for a brief moment before simply changing into unblemished flesh as if reality was rewritten. It was no sort of magical regeneration—it just became undamaged. Following her little trick, Nozomi glanced back at Hana. "That better?"

The answer to that question was probably. She honestly wondered what would happen if Hakai suddenly walked back in on them and caught them in this kind of predicament; what would he do? Oh wait, she knew what would happen. It would be disastrous for her. Still, that was no situation she couldn't worm her way out of, and it was this little Vizard here that she was more interested in. Pushing off to the side, she plopped her butt down beside Hana and scrunched her legs up to her chest with arms tied around them. It was for the better to not look so promiscuous at this point in time, at least for as long as they've known each other. Instead she assumed a contemplative look as her eyes wandered to the sky. She reviewed everything that had occurred in their first meeting, to confirm that this was not just a fluke.

"I won't lie. Yeah, I sorta have to go easy. I always do. There isn't an opponent I've fought seriously since I've come to this world." Oops, she let slip a bit of her origins there, except that it was intentional, like everything Nozomi tended to do. She didn't make mistakes even when it seemed like she did. "But at the same time I didn't. I actually suck at melee combat. Heh, take away my powers and I'm actually no stronger than a scrawny human teenager. I had to compensate a lot in order to handle you." She shot Hana a devious look as she hit the last word of her sentence, trying to tease her in a manner she might not even realize at her mental age. Nonetheless, she had a selfish chuckle at her own joke.

"There's one huge difference between you and me." She came to a conclusion. No, this was not a fluke, in fact. Hana truly was a special individual, and Nozomi had decided to stick with her through the end. This was a relationship worth pursuing in more ways than one. Such thoughts secretly excited her, unknown to the subject. "I'm ancient; like several thousand years old. You're like... five, if I'm guessing right. You're already at a level able to contend with the top dogs in this era. So imagine how much further you can go when you grow up. You're going to be one of the strongest. Don't you think so?"

With that question hanging in the air, Nozomi patted the ground beside her to bring Hana's attention to the ground. Inexplicably, when she looked she'd see a pair of energy drinks side-by-side, which weren't there before. Nozomi took one and snapped it open with a pop-hiss, and smirked at Hana in a now almost-trademark fashion. She didn't have to say out loud that she was offering the other to her, it was an unspoken hospitality. The first of many.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:27 am

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Hana's body laid limp upon the ground beneath her, every breath she took raising her chest and pressing her body against the blue haired woman still atop of her. Upon hearing the soft exclamation of surprise, it occurred to Hana that she really didn't even notice the spear was still inside of her abdomen. This was strange to Hana, for her five years of live she had never met someone with such an ability to ignore and throw pain or potentially fatal attacks to the side like they were nothing. Nozomi truly was an amazing individual, one which Hana would love to have at her side as a companion. Her father had disappeared by this time, but all thoughts of him and others faded whilst with Nozomi. Without a doubt he would get... protective if he were to see Nozomi on top of Hana like this, but she did not care. Hana was enjoying her time with this woman -- and hopefully she was in return.

"It might be easier if I just push it all the way through your bod--" Just before Hana could give her suggestion, the weapon previously in her hand seemed to fade into nothing but a metaphysical smoke like form, passing right out the side of Nozomi's body as she was simply passing through air. What was the extent of this Quincy's power? She could take a normally powerful stab to the gut like that and not get killed and remove the weapon like nothing was wrong. Hana was truly encapsulated by this, her speech was cut off as amazement dawned upon her. Even as the blue haired woman rather calmly rolled off Hana's front and sat down beside her, the purple haired woman continued to lay on her back in amazement. "O-oh, or you could do that. T-that's incredible!" Hana was so caught up in the simple removal of the spear that she missed the once fatal wound be replaced as if nothing had happened.

Despite the rough ground she was still laying upon, the young Vizard rolled to her side and pinned her eyes directly upon Nozomi who sat mere inches away. Her long purple hair stayed sprawled out over the ground as her head remained at ground level, purple coloured outfit resting softly atop of her rather slender yet fit body. Her red spear laid alongside her body, bladed end by her feet. She continued to lay there and watch the Quincy, ears perking as she opened up more and more. She hadn't spoken much about who she was prior, so why now? Hana did not dwell on this much, she was simply happy to be hearing more about this stunning woman before her. "There isn't an opponent you've fought seriously? After watching you here today, I would hate to get on your bad side. So scary!" Her deeper voice raised in pitch towards the end of her sentence, revealing the genuine childish-scare within her.

Hana tilted her head upwards slightly upon hearing that she'd be just another scrawny human without her powers. "You haven't trained in... any martial arts? I thought someone like you would have all that figured out by now..." Despite how smart she was for such a young age, there were some things only experience could teach. For this very reason Nozomi's joke seemed to fly right over the head of the young woman. "Eh!? Compensate how!?" Hana's voice was clearly filled with confusion, yet despite her rather adult tone, was quite lost in her childish demeanor.

By this time Hana had rolled over onto her stomach, hands placed under her head and holding her chin up with the flat of her palms. Her legs remained coiled behind her body, nearly touching her butt in the process. Her eyes were still pinned to the side as her gaze never left the blue haired woman. "T-thousands of years!? That's so long, that means you lived through many wars, huh...?" Hana's head dipped a bit for a few moments in sadness, but quickly jerked back up as her mood shifted back to a upbeat tone. "Wow, you guessed it perfectly! Most people would guess I'm at least 18... But I guess you're different to most people." A cheeky grin crossed her face as she remained on her stomach, chest pressing softly against the harsh ground beneath her. "You really think I can be that good? Better than dad, or you even?! That's asking a lot I know, but I do want to be the best I can be. "

Her eyes darted to Nozomi's hand as she pat the ground beside her. With very little hesitation, Hana moved her relaxed body and sat right beside her, legs bent at the knees slightly. Grasping one of the small cans Nozomi had summoned, she smiled softly at her and cracked open the lid. Taking a slight sip, Hana's face scrunched up upon tasting it, she hadn't had the opportunity to have many energy drinks. "Ahhh, tastes so strange." She had enjoyed each sip she took, but within moments Hana's head had fallen to the side and landed softly upon Nozomi's, resting softly as she held the small can of energy drink in her lap. Her eyes closed for a moment, a bit of fatigue and lack of sleep seemed to be catching up with her.

"Don't you think you're putting a little too much faith in me? I don't know if I can be as strong as you say..." She continued to let her head rest there as long as Nozomi didn't shove or move it from her shoulder. "There's so much pressure on me to live up to my father, or do good deeds. I know I'm not a normal five year old, but..." Hana seemed to get a little somber at this moment, her fatigue mixed in with her head on Nozomi seemed to bring a bit of sentimental value out in her.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:41 am

Source: Transistor - Song: Coasting

She didn't mind Hana's words—praise—so easily thrown out. At this point she was all too aware of everything to allow herself to possess anything close to an 'ego'. Her intelligence was at a point where she never underestimated or overestimated; she merely knew the exact science. Rather, Hana's words were an indication of how little the Vizard had experienced of this world so far. Her display of powers in their fight was hardly impressive among individuals at her level. Despite the obvious talent and power that the girl possessed, she was severely lacking in wisdom and there was no amount of training from her father that would be able to overcome that. At this point, if Hana was to improve she needed to go out into the world and see for herself what she was up against.

And Nozomi would be there to make sure she survived through it all.

She wanted to believe her own interested extended as far as seeing what Hana would become, like she was some object of science; an experiment that had wandered into her hands. To be fair, that was certainly a large part of it. Nozomi knew there were diamonds in the rough, as her eyes told her this much, but their exact shape were yet to be determined even for someone like her. That interested her to no small degree, but... Nozomi couldn't shake that there was more to this engrossment than the curiosity. A sympathy. An attraction. An emotional response that was surprisingly genuine. For someone who seemed to be completely in control of her own self, this reaction was an anomaly in itself, as intriguing as Hana's growth was.

She smiled at Hana as the girl started to soak in her words. She sensed an emotion of hope, and of wonder, and felt happy for having been the catalyst to that. Nozomi responded to her questions with silence, allowing her expression to serve as the answer. Her curved lips teased that yes, Hana would be able to reach that level eventually, and surpass it even. Well... in surpassing her father, at least, and maybe the First Quincy in a thousand years...

"No, I'm not the type of person to be wrong, silly," she jested, taking another sip of her drink as her other hand reached out and rested atop Hana's head with a comforting pressure. "Not saying it will be easy, considering what's out there. Honestly, you have right to be worried, and so does your father..." She trailed off and stopped as she looked towards the sky, making herself look as though she was thinking of something. As if an idea was popping into her head. After a brief moment, she looked back at Hana.

"Unless you have someone like me around," she suggested with a wink. There it was, the idea planted in her mind like a small seed—no mental influences necessary. She continued, bolstering the strength of the idea with the pros. "Besides making sure your ass is safe, you'd have a pretty strong mentor, and a huge help whenever you need it. I don't want to brag, but you'd be getting the best of the best as your ticket into the big league."

She sighed then, putting her drink down and leaning back on her arms. Consequently, she kicked her legs out on either side of Hana so that she was in between them. "Or... if you're fine just sparring with your father, being kept by his side. I can understand a child who wants to hide under their parent's wing as long as they can..."

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2017 1:24 pm

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Hana felt relaxed in the presence of Nozomi, whether she was being lured into a false sense of security was at the end of Hana's mind at this point. She had just met the blue haired woman, this much was true, yet she felt as if they'd been friends for a long time. The way she spoke was easy for Hana to fall into a relaxed state, even during their fight she could tell the elegance of the quincy made her kind of lose focus and examine the woman herself. They were very different, one a seasoned and old being capable of untold amounts of chaos, while the other was a young woman - learning about the world and what she had to offer. Despite their differences, she felt as if they were the same. That, if she had lived as long as Nozomi, that they would be more alike than either of them realised. At least that's what Hana thought about the moment the can of energy drink hit her lips once more

The wind whipped across her hair slightly, messing up at the point where her head rested upon Nozomi's shoulder. The words of comfort she spoke were enough to make Hana smile yet again, something she found herself doing quite a lot in the presence of Nozomi. Her deep purple hair ruffled as she tilted her head upwards while resting on her shoulder, eyes meeting the red gaze of the woman. "Not the type of person to be wrong? You're so confident, I don't get how you do it..." Although her voice maintained a confused tone, her smile remained and for anyone surrounding could easily tell she was happy in this moment.

Her ears perked as she lifted her head up off the shoulder upon hearing her suggestion. The blue haired quincy spoke of "having her around", as a friend mostly, but as a form of protection and "teacher". At a base level, Hana knew she was absolutely right - there was no way she'd progress and grow into the world around her just sitting by Hakai's side. Nozomi had taken an interested in her for whatever reason, and Hana, in her mildly confused and welcoming state, had realised that opportunities such as this don't occur often. Perhaps she could make a friend and learn from one of the best at the same time, something that was of great interest to the young woman. "Really!? You'd be willing to mentor me, in a sense? I wonder how dad would react to that..." In her moment of doubt, Hana looked downwards slowly before snapping herself back to reality, realising that those doubts and questioning were going to lead her nowhere.

A warm smile crossed her face once more as she looked directly at Nozomi, eyes closed for but a moment. In the span of her answering and closing her eyes, she felt two legs wrap around her body and close in around her - the energy drink she held falling empty to her side. She now sat directly in between Nozomi's legs, a confused look sprawled across her face as she examined what was happening. Once again breaking focus by Nozomi's words, Hana leaned forward and stuck her body and face forward, speaking with conviction

"No! I can't keep thinking of that. I'd love you to do that, Nozomi. I may be technically a kid, but I'm much more than that. I'm not just a child who wants to stick to their parents side."

Her face was a few inches from Nozomis before she leaned back down, still sitting in between her legs. Her red spear was now resting off to the side and out of reach, leaving room for Hana to place either of her hands on the lower calf of Nozomi's legs, using them to lean back and hold her back upright. The quincy would be able to feel the light taps of Hana's fingers atop of her clothes, unconsciously tapping as she rested. "Noozzzoomiiii, what're you doing?" She looked upon the blue haired woman and asked her question. If it was anyone other than her, Hana would find herself freaking out and leaving from their proximity, but she felt that comfort Nozomi radiated take over her again. She felt as if she trusted the woman, that her intentions were pure. If if were any other way, Hakai would not have left them alone. The sun began to fade a bit behind the trees within the imaginary district, the orange hue of the sunset began to take hold. Looking up towards the sky, Hana smiled and began thinking to herself.

"I've never actually seen the stars properly. The world is so modern you can never find the darkness for it." Her vision shifted towards Nozomi once again. "If I wasn't trapped her between your legs, I'd suggest we saw them."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum