Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai]

Tue May 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Source: Transistor - Song: Paper Boats

Recent developments have struck the First Quincy hard. In the pursuit of absolute knowledge, she discovered there was a point in which living beings were not meant to cross. To hold the information that she did was suffering, a change in perception that made it hard to maintain her former self. It was not through any poison or cosmic power that overwhelmed her... but just a revelation that could break her if she continued to cling onto her former ideals. For a time, Nozomi had gone missing from this world, and anyone who knew of her would have realized a section of time in which she was missing from the public eye. That. That. That was her trying to come to terms with what she learned, for in the end it was impossible to maintain her old ideals and behavior. With this new knowledge, Nozomi was forced to commit to a new way of life.

If this was to be an existence of no value, of which she could not escape; if there was nothing that had any meaning, it meant that she had to give it new meaning.

So obsessed had she been with her goal of utopia, and of absolute control, in years past. Someone like her had better things to do than to waste her times with the concerns of an average life. But today, as she glanced curiously back into the scarlet hues that bore into hers, she was considering just such things. Old emotions once buried, now resurfacing like new experiences. She was making her first steps towards being able to let go of this 'greater purpose' and just indulge in her local slice of existence. 'A waste of your talents,' the former First Quincy might have said to her, and yet she couldn't even grant that version of herself the slightest bit of respect. It was time to be selfish.

It was a brief reflection, seeing Hana mumble her doubts under her breath before eventually dismissing them. She was coming to the conclusion of what was right—what she wanted—just like Nozomi had. She waited for the ultimate realization, but did not have to sit there for long. It was quite the impressive invasion of space, as the Vizard devoured much of the space between them. If one of them breathed, the other would be able to feel the exhalation on their face—if one of them breathed, the other would experience the rise and fall of the chest by the contact their chests now enjoyed. The enthusiasm was almost enough to catch Nozomi off guard, but it would certainly not make her back off or jump in surprise. And embarrassment... well she still hadn't exhumed that one yet.

"That's the answer I wanted to hear," she responded warmly, able to hold the conversation like this just as well as she could if they were standing apart. She wasn't even going to tease the girl over their positions; it would be up to her to come off of it when she realized it. She just held her position on the palms of her hands, supporting both of their weights as she leaned back. "With my abilities, it doesn't matter what your race is or what your abilities are. I can teach you to unlock whatever is hiding away in that soul of yours..."

Though, she wondered if Hana even would tear herself away. It was perhaps more than she wanted to admit but there was an obvious influx of pheromones in the body of the girl between her legs. Despite their brief meeting between them, she was finding herself more comfortable with the First Quincy than she could have expected. This was an eccentricity born from Hana's anomalous body, more like a teenager than any fully-grown adult or youthful child. From what Nozomi was reading from this girl, it would be too easy to take advantage of her if her intentions were more malicious. Thankfully...

''Noozzzoomiiii, what're you doing?''

Well, it did not seem like Hana was going to get off of her. This was a precarious position, with their weapons and their drinks forgotten off to the side. The way that the maroon-haired Vizard maintained such an intimate proximity to her was beginning to have its effect on the Quincy. She'd never show it on the outside, but on the inside, it was like a jubilee—and there was no confusion about why she was feeling this. To her facetiousness, she could only hang her head back and chuckle. "So you have a sense of humor, do you? You believe yourself trapped?"

She closed her eyes and hummed, faking deep thought. Hana would be able to feel the low vibrations of the noise from their connected chests. Then, after an indeterminate point in time, Nozomi finally seemed to figure something out. "Well, if you're trapped here, I guess I just have to bring the stars to you, huh?" And before Hana could even think to wonder if that was even possible, it was done. Nozomi lifted one arm up from behind her back, making a fanciful show of opening her palm up to the sky. As she witnessed it, an explosion of light was released from the epicenter not indifferent to what the Big Bang was supposed to look like. It was blinding at first... but as her eyes adjusted to it...

Darkness encompassed them; a dome of pure ebon like a blanket thrown over their little sparring area, to represent the backdrop of space. Then, in every direction throughout the pitch blackness was a scattering of stars. Nozomi paid fine attention to detail, mapping out the location of every star in just one section of their own Milky Way galaxy. She formed the images of these balls of plasma as they would appear had they been so small, and showed how they moved and behaved as time went by. She painted the nebulas from which stars were born, like small clouds of dizzying colors. And there was no sound—the outside world was separated from their personal space in this moment, and they were alone—so that even their faintest breathes and slightest movements could be heard. If Hana would bring her hand close to one of the stars she'd feel it... a mild warmth. All of it was but an illusion, but the craft of this facade was heartfelt in its detail.

Nozomi opened her mouth to say something witty about what she'd just done; her first instinct was to be clever and revel in the superiority she possessed. But... instead, she looked at Hana's face and saw her reaction. And once she witnessed the impact she had on the girl, that would be enough. Her lips closed, and she simply smiled up at her, content.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Qx494h
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai]

Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:31 am
CREDIT TO FROST FOR THE TEMPLATE CODING

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

GAZING INTO THE STARS

Although Nozomi was proving to be a rather interesting figure, she didn't make Hana feel less of a person. From her experience, many of the overwhelmingly powerful people had some form of god complex, and not only played the role, but imposed it on others. Too often would people such as Shadow Fall's commanders claim to be Gods of the new world, but at the same time make everyone around them - including allies - feel minuscule. Maybe it was unique in Hana's case, the blue haired woman seemed to have a particular liking to her, but she couldn't help but feel relaxed the more time she spent in her presence. She felt calm, happy even. Something she hadn't experienced for a while, a build up of joy in her body from someone other than Hakai providing some form of path for her to follow. A friend in the unlikeliest of places, she thought. So she welcomed it with open arms, not doubting her for a moment and giving her the trust Hana believed she deserved.

"Really? Even though you're, uh... probably the strongest Quincy I know of... you can do that? This feels sort of like a dream, are you a fairy? ANGEL!?" Her body was still pressed close to Nozomi, leaning forward as she spoke. For a while, she didn't even question her position. Her body laid forward, the rather large chest of Hana pressing up against Nozomi every time one of them breathed. With a focus so split, this didn't even cross her mind as being inappropriate or breaking personal space. It wasn't as if Nozomi would mind it seemed anyway. There was still much to learn for Hana, for all she knew she could have been a guardian called to look after her alongside Hakai. Not many people had treated her with such tact and care, even in the midst of a spar.

In a moment, her headspace was brought back to Earth, crimson eyes still piercing into the bright hues of Nozomi. She spoke as if Hana wasn't basically climbing on her, with a relaxed tone and then a mild tease at her joke. "Hmm, yeah, I think I'm trapped. You're using some weird magic." She continued to joke innocently, mildly unsure of the implications. At this moment, she began to feel the rumbling of Nozomi - the elegant humming throughout her chest and body, lightly rattling onto Hana as her chest was still touching Nozomi. Feeling the vibrations, Hana's face mildly turned red before she leaned back, not even realising before the rumbling sensation that she was so easily invading her personal space. In but a moment of thought, she quickly shook the embarrassment of her face, sometimes personal space and such behavior went over her head - for better or worse in this case.

Before she could even respond to her words, the area around them began to dim, the once orange and bright sunset had disappeared into the dark aether Nozomi had spawned around them. Even their immediate surroundings such as the buildings and trees were hidden from view, the pitch black truly representing space. A moment had passed, and she began to notice lightly exploding in the sky, a sudden white light shooting out through the darkness, blinding her at first. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she took a slight gasp of air, mouth ajar. The swirling colours of the stars, the bright glowing suns had appeared right before them - and not a single sound, not even the busy streets off to the East could penetrate into the nothingness that she had spawned.

"It's... It's beautiful..." Each breathe she took was audible, eyes completely leaving Nozomi as she was fixated on the pattern before her. How Nozomi spawned such a thing was the last thing on her mind at this point: she was fixated. Reaching out, she placed the tip of her index finger atop of one of the stars, a warm pulse radiating through her finger tip followed by a wisp of white light. A slight giggle escaped from her mouth as she touched another, then another. Finally, she placed her right hand over the top of Nozomi's left. Slowly, she guided both of their hands to the small stars in the sky, if she allowed it, touching each star softly while guiding her hand. Each time they touched a star, a warm pulse ran up their arms, making Hana's fingers tingle in the process.

Pulled both their hands down from the replica stars, Hana smiled and didn't think to remove her hand from top of Nozomi's. Subconciously, she returned to leaning back, right hand still covering hers, too infatuated with the sight before her to notice. "How did you do this? This... this shouldn't be possible, yet..." Her eyes turned to the side, meeting yet again her red eyes. She could tell this was something she did on a whim, not even the slightest bit of exhaustion or worry on her face. She had just replicated space itself, the explosion which forged the universe... and it was all but normal to the woman. Just what type of person had Hana found?

"You're pretty incredible, Nozomi."

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:57 pm

There was no need for Nozomi to appreciate her own work here. She'd crafted larger and more beautiful illusions before, which in comparison made this little light show seem like more of a parlor trick than the wondrous panorama that Hana perceived. But that was the point, wasn't it? It wasn't made for Nozomi, it was all for Hana Chikara. A role model served to impress and to inspire the pupils they took upon themselves, to show what was possible on the other side of the spectrum. The goal was set in full view, it just had to be reached for now. The potential that Nozomi saw would not be allowed to go to waste because no one was willing to give her this kind of chance.

Nozomi found herself being taken along for the ride, though, as the Vizard's hands wrapped around hers and guided it to the miniature stars within arm's reach. Her expression was unreadable as she felt the thin fabric brushing against the back of her fingers and palm. She didn't resist, or expend energy to feign the strength necessary to match Hana's. Without that power... she was weak as any ordinary human; fragile and enfeebled. Even in comparison to the gentle touch of the Vizard, Nozomi's arm was ethereal. Free to do with her as she was, Hana brought them both to touch the points of light and feel the warmth together. It had no inherent meaning, this action right here, not until either of them gave it that meaning. It was not before she felt Hana's overwhelming emotions of happiness radiating out that the First Quincy decided to give it a value that was irreplaceable; priceless.

Long ago, Nozomi could have easily replaced her functions as a human being with something supposedly superior. The nervous system that both allowed her to experience pleasure and pain, the vulnerable organs that were beautiful in their biological nature but inherently tied to her livelihood, and the human mind that was no where near capable of beholding the information that she did to this day. Whether through spiritual means, or technological means, they were much better off substituted as their functions had been deprecated. But... rather than choose the simple solution, she resolved each in a manner that would allow her to keep these human parts of her in tact, for whatever reason. Perhaps she'd had an inkling of the answer why already back then.

Of course, now, it was clear as crystal to her. Now possessing the point of view that she does, her attachment to these antiquated parts of her former self were seen as completely reasonable. It wasn't worth trading them away for mere increases in power, just as forsaking one's own identity wasn't worth it. In this moment, specifically, Nozomi would have regretted losing her human emotions and failing to fully experience what was taking place between them. It had always been there, but always suppressed. So now was it that bad letting it back into the open now, and giving up that little bit of control? The First Quincy thought not, with the happiness she stood to gain from this moment.

Still connected at the palms, the first warning that Nozomi was off was in the weaving of their fingertips by her doing. As Hana was starting to lean back, Nozomi was pushing herself toward her. There was a question about to escape the girl's lips, probably wondering the mechanics behind the field of stars she'd created... but Nozomi honestly couldn't care less about that right now. Her only thought then was, 'Cheers to a new life,' just before interrupting the inquiry with a kiss. Her eyes remained open and staring into Hana's as she not only initiated it, but maintained it for no small amount of time. No hesitance to it, nor explanation. She just took it.

And broke away after some time.

"Shhhh, I'll explain it later..." she exhaled warmly, not hiding the satisfaction she earned from the stolen kiss. "I'll answer any questions you have when I get to start teaching you." But she would be withholding any clarifications from the girl as of now, even if she begged. Perhaps her actions would terrify Hana, or confuse her. Or, as Nozomi intended, they would invite a degree of mystery and enticement about her, so that she was all the more eager to find the First Quincy again. For the time being, though, their rendezvous was coming to an end.

Nozomi let go of her hand so that she could use it to recall her semblance. The tranquil bubble of space, with all its light and magic, raced back into the center of her palm just as she enclosed it into a fist. The duo was shot back into reality as the city's boisterous sounds resumed and natural light soaked back in. "If it's what you really want, I'll do everything I said I would for you, and you can take that as a promise..." She paused, making it clear that there was a big 'but' to this offer.

"However. You need to be the one to ask your father about this, and to tell him what you're going to do. I'll inform him, but I won't resolve it for you myself. You must be the one deciding your own future, not me."

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Qx494h
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:06 pm
CREDIT TO FROST FOR THE TEMPLATE CODING

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

THE WARMTH OF ANOTHER

The spectacle before her continued to amaze her the more she stared into the stars encompassing her entire being. It was as if she was in space itself, albeit completely safe from the dangers it posed, still holding the right hand of Nozomi as she touched stars - showing a sense of comfort and longing for exploration. Maybe it came natural to her, but Hana's dorky and young smile couldn't help but get wider the more she examined the surroundings. She had so many questions, some of which she actually posed, but ultimately was unsure if she could even comprehend how such a power was possible. She stopped to think for a moment, lost in thought as her fingers bounced off the warm fireballs of stars encompassing their bodies. Her young and innocent face was on full display, and Nozomi had not eyes for the stars she created, nor the pure darkness around them - but the young woman clad in purple before her. It was as if nothing phased her -- except Hana.

Her face turned to Nozomi, a cheeky smile still smothering her face. It was obvious she was incredibly happy, not only did she gain immense joy from such an amazing spectacle, she felt as she could trust Nozomi. Though they had met but moments ago, Hana felt comfortable. The young Chikara took in the silence, closing her eyes and listening to the sounds she could make out, she heard even the slightest of breaths between the two. With her eyes still closed, Hana felt a push up against her lips, the fluttering of hair slightly pushing forward.

"...!?""

Jumping slightly, Hana's eyes jolted open to meet the closed eyes of the quincy, her vibrant blue hair at first obscuring vision, drawing down to see that her lips had met with hers. At first her eyes remained stunned open, but after a moment of silence and tasting Nozomi's lips against hers, her eyes once again closed and she began to embrace the feeling. She hadn't felt something like this before, her heart skipped a beat and trembled the longer they kissed. Hana wasn't even sure if she was good, or what was happening, but she felt comfortable. Safe. Warm.

For the first time in her life, she felt as if she mattered to someone other than her father.

It wasn't her way with words, in fact she spoke much less than the purple haired woman. Her elegance and confidence were proving to be the most attracting features, traits that made her comfortable and relaxed. Comfortable enough to not expect a kiss. As she drew her head back, Hana's bright red eyes stared into Nozomi's. With a look of confusion, she stumbled across her words, trying to make sense of her thoughts and the trembling sensation that crossed her entire being. 'Wh--what is this feeling...' she thought, scrambling and searching for words.

"I... uh, sure... I don't exactly know what that was but... I look forward to training with you, Nozomi. Whatever that means..." Her voice seemed somewhat soft and timid now, her confident attitude seemed to fade as confusion and shyness overtook her being. Just from the expression on her face alone, and the way she gazed into the eyes of Nozomi - it was obvious she was quite struck and caught off guard. It wasn't a bad feeling, but definitely unexpected. Shaking her head slightly to break her haze of thought, her eyes continued to stare. "Y-yeah, that is what I really want, you're amazing and I just... uh... I want to know more."

Even as Nozomi requested she bring this up with Hakai on her own, that thought was already going through her mind. While he might not agree to what had just happened between the two women, it made Hana happy. If happiness was being given to Hana, and the opportunity to learn and grow beyond what Hakai can teach her, she had no doubt that he'd understand. Whether or not he liked it, Hana wanted to spent more time with Nozomi. Yes, she was an interesting person and she could learn a lot, but the moment their lips met -- her decision was set in stone. To become as strong as her father, as strong as Nozomi, and follow the warm feeling that was building up inside her merely by being around the quincy. It was magic, it wasn't some mind altering substance - it was pure human emotion. And she felt true happiness from this feeling.

With a nod of her head, she smiled and responded. "Yeah, I know. I don't think you could convince my dad of anything if I'm honest, he seemed skeptical to even let you near me in the first place. He will respect my path and wishes, even if he didn't, he would not stop me. I want to see where this path leads." A warm smile crossed her face again, paying not even a single bit of mind to the swarm of noise that flooded back in, paying no attention as the lights of the Imaginary district began to flood back in.

"Hey, Nozomi. How will I know how to contact you? I don't suppose it's as easy as getting a phone call or anything...?" If the quincy was the take her leave, Hana desperately wished to know how to keep in contact. Though their lips met, Hana wanted to make sure that it wasn't a one time thing -- or more so that she could understand what it was.

Don't Talk to Me or My Daughter Ever Again [Private, Nozomi, Hana, Hakai] - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:29 pm

It was far more uncomfortable for Nozomi to express her emotions as she just did than to fully control them as she'd grown used to over the past few millenia, if 'uncomfortable' was the appropriate term to use here. While Perhaps when she was a true youth back in her own universe of origin... she'd had a crush or two she pursued, her desires immature and her choices foolish. Apparently, one such relationship carried over with her all the way into this place with Sagumi's anomalous incarnation, albeit they had fallen apart and broken off from one another by now. The point being, in her actions with Hana the behavior she displayed was something of a rarity, but returning to normal would be all too easy: Emotions receded back into their shell, as Nozomi's breathing turned still like a lifeless being, and those pointless biological systems were shut off yet again. Strangely aloof, as was her standard, though her feelings for the girl did not entirely vanish.

Her following movements were a blur, displaying a speed and strength more appropriate for a zero-tiered fighter than that hopeless weakness from before. Hana would feel herself swept into the air and thrust into a spin by wild invisible forces, dizzying speeds—yet, this was only to be caught and brought to a gentle rest by Nozomi's arms as she reemerged standing up and holding the Vizard up in a cheeky bridal style. Though, the sudden shift turned her maroon hair into quite the splendid mess, with locks in disarray over her face and haphazardly trailing down to the ground with its extensive length. It seemed only to enhance her image, if that was even possible... Nozomi really doubted that any angle or position would really detract from Hana's allure, and for that she could only credit the parents.

Having her little playful moment, she lowered the arm hoisting the legs to delicately put the Vizard back on her feet, adding a gentle push with the other to right her vertically. She even move her hand around the edges of her face to clear the bangs and straighten up the hair she'd bumbled up. You'd assume it just an excuse to touch her affectionate interest again and yet... Nozomi's movements seemed perfectly dexterous, managing to accomplish her task with hardly a feeling but the gentle slide of air that separated Hana's skin from the Quincy's gloved fingers as they passed by. It even compensated for the slight movements a living thing tended to make unconsciously, preventing contact short of a rapid change from Hana herself.

Confident and determined, timid and confused; this girl was both sides of the same coin. Her words did nothing if not please her, and Nozomi was glad to hear her influence nested strong within her mind. Not that it was by any forceful means, but it was true that she manipulated the innocence and inexperience of a young mind today. To her, a small but necessary evil to acquire what she wanted, as the prospect of losing one of the few things in this world that interested her was hardly an option. Personally, she still had to decide whether Hana was more of an experiment or if there was something more to be had. Imperfect was she, who once believed herself to be perfect, eh? Still, even with such a rough start to the relationship, Nozomi could see there was a glimmer of contentment at the end of this road. She was more than happy to pursue it.

For now, though, it was time to go. This rendezvous was coming to its destined close, as they both had their present hurdles to clear before they could return to one another. Nozomi only stayed for the inkling of something Hana wanted to ask of her, to which she grinned wide in response. What an amusing question, she thought, and she replied in whimsy, "If there's ever a time when you want to see me, all you have to do is imagine me before you and concentrate as hard as you can. If your thoughts are loud enough... I'll be there in the blink of an eye." She winked at the end of that, hardly subtle, but then took a step back. Yes, it was truly time to part, and Nozomi wasn't herself if she wasn't showing off. As though a figment of Hana's imagination, the image of the Quincy began to fade in the direction of the wind from the feet up. She managed to get a wave goodbye off just before she was completely dissolved, the last of her vanishing with a flash of light; blinding, even.

But, when the brilliance dimmed and there was not an iota of her form remaining... there was—left behind—a collection of pure white particles of light that very slowly cascaded down to the ground. They floated there for quite some time, becoming dimmer and dimmer with each passing second. The truth is, not a single one of them would touch the ground before they winked out of existence, too.

~Exit Thread~

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum