Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Empty A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori]

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:19 am

THE ONE TRUE PATH

HENREX ASTILLON

A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] 6EdIfMt

Song: Sarcasm | Artist: NightcoreReality | Word Count: 852

A quiet sigh left the male's lips as his feet guided him through this strange place that was the Demon World. Once again, he found himself wandering throughout these outskirts of the seemingly infinite world of the demons. Rubbing his eyes slowly, and wiping some of the tiredness from his body, he continued to wander. There were countless times that he had been here, and no single time had been in the same place. Constant winding paths, areas that would change the moment you left, etc. This place could be considered one of the most difficult places to navigate within this realm.

But, there was still that sense of knowledge within the mind of this certain young male. The knowledge that he knew where he was going. A hefty sigh came from him once again, and the drab eyes of his stared into the distance of the Outlands of the Demon World. This was a place of silence. A place of peace. A place where one could delve deep into their mind. But, with this current mindset, there was not a chance to calm himself. There was no state of calm from the events that had occurred earlier in the day.

It was a normal day, but yet....it still served to get under his skin. His half-breed nature was always the cause. He was an outsider. He was tainted. Impure. Or, as the many Shinigami and Demons that he tried conversing with...he was a freak. Albeit they used much more colorful language, but it still was the same. So, why had he come here? It was simple. To get away. The bones and muscles in his legs creaked and groaned from the strain of running for so long. But, he was where he had set off to be in.

Alone.

As his legs gave out from under him, he collapsed to his knees, his head lowering to the ground, while the backs of his hands pressed against the ground as they lay there. Quiet pants of exhaustion left him as his body worked into overtime to have his body to relax and restore itself. His eyes opened, and his head lifted for a moment, before dipping back down. It was the exhaustion that brought his head down this time. It was something much more...influential. But, that feeling was soon interrupted by the physical feeling that shot through his body.

Pain.

A gasp attempted to leave him, but it felt as if it was forced back down into him. A gloved hand trembled as it hovered over his chest, fingers stretched outwards towards his heart, and constant wincing came from his eyes as the throbbing in his chest continued. It was non-stop. It was hard to breathe with this. But, he forced himself to take a deep breath, and rise to his feet. A quiet sigh left him, and his glazed over eyes stared into these strange lands. This was....new. A new portion of the massive width of the outlands of the demons. And still, one word blended into his mind.

This...is where I belong.

And, with these thoughts, he felt himself sinking evermore into those dismal pits. His gaze drifted to the ground, and his mind continued to swarm with thoughts. Were they his own? After all this time, he really couldn't tell the difference anymore. But, while he continued to think and question himself, he unknowingly found himself moving. Moving towards...what? Well, he didn't know. He had never explored these parts of this place. His glossy eyes stared at the ground as his feet guided him.

The area around him changed. Plum coloring draped over the land like curtains, mixing in with the ashy grey that was in these parts. As his mind exited the recesses of his thoughts, his head lifted slightly, and gazed forward blankly. His movements halted, and his head lifted upwards, looking at the compound that loomed over the area. Tilting his head to the side for a moment, he just shook his head slightly, before turning around. Whoever resided here, they probably didn't want to be disturbed. So, he walked a few feet away, before sitting down on the ground, and breathing a quiet sigh of relief.

Hunching forward, and placing his head against his knees, he found himself becoming lost in thought once again. But yet, his thoughts were interrupted with those thoughts once again. Hands gently gripped at his head, his near-dead eyes staring at the distance ahead. It was another one of those days. He had gone a little while without it. That was a plus, wasn't it? But, even after thinking of that, there was still that...soothing feeling that he found within these depths. Was something so stellar, being out of these moods, a lie? His head shook gently, before that feeling from before came back.

That pain. Spiking through his system, the pain felt...worse than before. Shivers traveled up and down his spine as this pain immersed itself into his nerves. As it subsided once again, his hand found itself traveling over his chest, his palm pressing against his sternum. What...was that feeling?

What was this strange beat in that heart of his?

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Empty Re: A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori]

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:49 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

EMBRACE THE MELANCHOLY

Artist: N/A - Song: Save His Dream - Word Count: n/a

Nature had a way of returning ones to a state of serenity and peace. The plant life of Mount Aneal was a rich one and it served to always give its creator a state of calm when one finds themselves lost within something natural. So it is the reason why Saiko found herself wandering to the different trees, flowers, gardens and the very soil of the earth itself to fertilize it, nourish it and give it her glum filled energy for them to be happy, for her to be happy and for this whole mountain to be a pleasant place for her and her isolated mind.

So it is why she did not react with outright terror when the spiritual pulsation of another user entered into her domain. Instead, there was a controlled sense of nervousness which flowed through her being. Saiko acknowledge that her heart was racing, her mind was being filled with thoughts of terror and it felt quite terrifying to sense the presence of another in something so sacred to her. However, she did not need to let it utterly consume her and there was a certain level of anxiety which was OK to feel so that she could function.

Instead, she went to investigate with a caution mind and found herself emerging at mach five speeds in order to almost instantaneously appear to the right side of Henrex. There was no aggression at the moment as her eyes seemed empty, hollow and only observing of the boy as she gave him a silent stare for quite the many seconds. After studying him, Saiko concluded he wasn't a threat as there were no signs of hostility in the feel of his spiritual energy, nor could any ill intent be discerned from the frightened language his body screamed.

Therefore, from these deductions, the mind and body of Saiko could begin to be eased down a few levels from it's initial anxiety. While she was still very much guarded, The Mistress of Melancholy decided against outright giving into a full-blown frenzy of panic for the time being. So, again, she'd breathe in slowly and exhale slowly in order to figure out what to do with the boy. As there was something most curious that occurred with him: he seemed appetizing to him and Mount Aneal.

In fact, the more time he spent around the embodiment of Saiko and the mountain itself, Henrex could sense his anxieties, woes and stress beginning to leave him. As following this feeling would be the illuminate of plum and silver particles of light beginning to leave him. This was the process of both Miss Mori and Mount Aneal feeding off such distressing energies which oozed, poured and bled out of Henrex like a never ending stream of melancholy. It resonated heavily with their powers core hunger and he was deemed as a suitable source of food for them both to find sustenance from as a result.

Granted, all of this was becoming far too awkward for even herself. There was still not a single word uttered during this whole process and Saiko had to break the silence.

"Why are you here?"

Although there were a million different things she wanted to say and ask, the actual practice of speaking was a difficult one and it was always hard to articulate the right words to say. Thus, while these words came out as hardened, quick and gruff; the timid nature of her body language showed it to be a contrast of emotions. As there were portions of herself which were ready to defend Saiko at a moment's notice, while others were curious why someone would just find themselves here in this most secluded place within The Sirsa Lands of Demon World.

"People do not just end up here....there has to be a reason."

As a follow up to her previous speech, the voice of Saiko tried to change from one that was blunt to one which sounded somewhat softer, but still stuck in a mix between being irritable, frightened and on guard all at the same time. At any rate, though, she expected an answer and she wanted one soon from the melancholic boy.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Empty Re: A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori]

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:06 pm

EMBRACE THE DARK

HENREX ASTILLON

Song: Stars (The Shack Version) | Artist: Skillet | Word Count: 794

A single glossed over eye stared at the ground while his chin remained rested on his knees, his mind lost in thought. His head gently tilted to the side as he continued to stare off into space for what seemed like an eternity. He couldn't really put his finger on it, but there was something about this place. Something...soothing? Was that the word? Some sort of feeling bled out from this area, giving him this strange feeling as he remained in the territory of Mount Anael. A small sigh left him as he felt himself being absorbed into those dismal depths once again.

Propping his head up onto his hand, setting his chin on his palm, his mind continued to create various thoughts of random scenes, ideas, and whatnot. But, those thoughts were soon brought to a halt by the events that occurred around him, and caused his head to leave his hand for a moment. A brief gust of wind collided with his body, and a presence shot past him, stopping behind him. Blinking twice, the boy didn't move a single muscle. Most likely the person who lived here. Their aura didn't feel threatening. In fact, it felt more of...confused, afraid, and overall, uneasy. He assumed that they weren't really used to visitors.

But, something that tipped him off immediately was that her spiritual pressure radiated the two signatures that he himself shared alongside her. Shinigami, yes; but also a Demon. It surprised him, and if Saiko were to be observant enough to the changes in his energy pressure, she would possibly be able to notice that his had spiked by the slightest for a single moment at this realization. Aside from that little fluke, there would be little to notice about the halfling's realization of someone else like him being nearby. His eye would slide into their direction and hold itself there for a few spare moments, but it would soon move back to where it had originally been pointed; forward.

Something else that quickly took his mind's attention was the small bit of a "cleansing" effect it had on his heart and mind. He could feel those negative aspects of his mind, that branched from not only himself, and the events that had occurred in his life, as well as from his Zanpakuto, based off the darkest parts of his mind and soul, alongside with combining his energy into the mix; the blade could create constructs from those dark aspects. Those aspects in his mind were feeling more and more distant, making his heart have less sad and glum mood, and more of a blankness to him. Plum and silver particles signified the physical transformation that his negative emotions would turn into, with his eye following them for only a moment. And then, the silence was broken.

Standing up slowly, the male continued to remain facing away from the other hybrid. His head tilted to the side gently as he searched the recesses of his mind for aid upon this. Even though he was thinking of an answer, another part of him was analyzing everything about what the woman had said. Not just that, but also everything that lie underneath it. Her voice, the way she spoke, the emotion behind the voice, and so on. She had initially spoken very gruff, and the words were hardened and filled with resolve, the boy knew that there was something else there. And so, he would turn around and show the girl his face.

A single crimson orb would pierce into Saiko's eyes, with the hideous combination of light grey and white that was his left eye would simply hang within the socket. It wasn't an angry, stern, or even annoyed gaze. There didn't seem to be anything at all within it, even. No matter how long one were to look into him, they would see nothing. Simply -- emptiness. As she spoke once again, the words morphing and changing with the uncertainty that would come from someone who was not entirely comfortable with talking to others, much less strangers, filled with multiple aspects that Henrex couldn't really blame her for feeling.

"There is much conflict within your heart -- Fear, protectiveness, and...even anger in your voice."

Closing his eyes for a moment, the boy would sigh softly, then open his eyes halfway, before moving his hands into the spaces in his jeans, his thumbs protruding from them.

"I came to these lands to hide from part of the fate that my blood condemns me to. I am an outcast. My two bloods, Shinigami and Demon. They are not meant to mix. To them, I am 'Fujun'na' -- impure. The out lands are my only refuge from this. I seemed to have...traveled farther than I have before. I suppose you live here?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:44 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

EMBRACE THE MELANCHOLY

Artist: blank body - Song: BLEED - Word Count: 935

There was no doubt in the mind of The Mistress of Glum that the aura of this land was beginning to have an effect on the male. Why was this conclusion coming to the forefront of her consciousness? It was really quite simple: she used the influence of these lands in order to help ease the burdens of her own mind. The plant life, air, water and earth were all resonating with an energy that feasted off the mental plights of ones mind, allievated them and created an all natural way for a person to resolve their inner stresses, traumas and burdens of the mind. Thus, in this way, It allowed her peace, release and a place to feel comfortable and secure within the depths of her own woe. Hence, she was in touch with the element of dejection and could sense it coming in waves from the pulsation that Henrex's body emitted.

So, even though she was uncomfortable with the long stares from the male, Saiko understood that he was coming to a conclusion about her, this place and the odd sense of relief that may or may not be overwhelming his body at this point in time. Despite that fact, as her eyes seemed to dart away off and on to avoid locking a most uneasy gaze with the male, it eventually had to be addressed and she'd cut through these long silence with a simple question.

"Why...are you staring at me so much?"

Although she was hesitant to speak, it had to be asked since she wanted to hear from his mouth just what he was looking at. Which is why Saiko followed it up with this second question and statement afterward.

"Is it the atmosphere of this place...? Are you feeling less tense? That is normal if you are."

There was then another pause in the exchange between the two half-breeds as she began to listen in to the words that the boy spoke out. Conflict? Terror? Protectiveness? These were all things which did indeed resonated fully within her heart, but it was quite the hefty subject to tackle for two people who had just met. While the sentiment was appreciated, there was a sense of awkwardness felt within the woman as she wasn't quite ready to tackle emotion that with another being at the moment.

Yet....she still persisted.

"...I think those are common place in the world we live in. Look around and there is plenty of reason to fear the conflict and protect what you can..."

And to her -- that was sound logic. There were many wars, battles and outright massacres for control, power and progression from the many spirits and factions of this existence. If one wasn't scared stiff by all of the looming dread which hangs over them -- Saiko had to give it up to their strength of determination, will and perhaps ignorance if they could live life being so blase about it. Never the less, this soon became unimportant as the conversation progressed further onward.

After listening in further to the males hardships, it had become apparent to The Mistress of Glum that perhaps he sought her out to help with his own abilities. The reason for this conclusion is due to the fact that Henrex uttered out his sense of isolation, rejection, and strife with his own conflicting blood as a half-blooded shinigami and demon. Which is the reason why the two could relate to one another because Saiko herself was a hybrid of similar descent.

Thus, while she still felt apprehension towards divulging this information, she'd at least let the male know that he wasn't the only one in the world who had to bare that burden. As it was a rather solitary feeling to let overflow you when you realize you do not belong in this world. To be an outsider in this existence was quite the isolating experience to find one's self in and it took quite the level of development, evolution and meditation of self to embrace this place in the universe.

Ergo, Saiko let an unruffled sigh escape her pale lips before speaking these words to Henrex.

"I....am a half-breed as well. Of demon and Shinigami blood, that is."

While there was a resistance heard in the woman's voice, she still got the sentiment out that she wanted to. So, she'd pause and go back to another question that the male had about this place belonging to her.

"And I built this place out of my own power. So yes...I live here."

These social circumstances were always so tense. When there was a pause in the dialogue, Saiko could feel the heaviness within herself swell up and make it feel as if her joints were weighed down by ten-ton chains. So, she needed to quickly find a way to avoid these uncomfortable feelings nad push the conversation forward.

"...And because I live here, I guess you want my help or something....? Is that it...?"

Candid and honest, Saiko couldn't help but leave that question out in the air for him to answer so she could finally get to the bottom of why this half-blood decided to find himself in Mount Aneal. Which is why she'd find the nerve to set her aqua eyes on him once more. Never leaving him out of her sight until he went forward with answering her question.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

A Pained Beat In This Heart of Mine [Private: Saiko Mori] WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:33 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Toby Fox - Song: His Theme - Word Count: 966

It seemed that neither of them were very experienced in this kind of situation. He could tell that she wasn't very comfortable with what was happening. It wasn't that Henrex was being intimidating, it was just that it was awkward for the other half-breed to try and socialize. His eyes continued to scan over her, while also taking the occasional glance at the area around them. As he slowly began to relax both physically and mentally, Henrex was able to think a lot more clearly.

Thus, his gaze soon softened. An icy breath came from Henrex as he caught the gaze of the Mistress of Glum avoiding him constantly. Soon, the silence was torn through with a question: Why was he staring at her so much? As an initial response, Henrex blinked twice, his mind processing the simple question, thoughts and words jumbling in his mind as he considered how he would respond. He knew why, but -- as with everything -- he had to word his response carefully. But, before he was able to respond, another question. Two more questions that were follow-ups to her previous question.

"Isn't it natural to observe the other, analyze them, and come to a conclusion about them?"

As he finished, Henrex felt his eyes twitching slightly, before his entire body jolted involuntarily, a bolt of pain shooting across his chest, and feeling his chest tighten. Wincing slightly and feeling his breathing be cut off for a moment, Henrex quietly exhaled, before closing his eyes and moving his hands to his sides.

"I don't believe that it's the conflict itself that we fear. It's the war, violence, and needless bloodshed that comes from such conflict. All for temporary goals...temporary goals that rarely ever are what they seem to be."

As Henrex's gaze found itself turning back to Saiko, he found himself staring into her aqua eyes. His own eyes slowly closed, before he let out a sigh.

'And it's all for the same, pointless endeavors...'

Another long pause.

Anxiety and tension were thick in the air, the outpouring from the two hybrids that stood at a minimum, a foot from the other. Both were accompanied by these feelings of dejection, isolation, and woe -- and both had ended up in these lands. One through the residence, the other through accidental coincidence. As Saiko "revealed" that she was also a Hybrid of Shinigami and Demon, Henrex slowly opened his eyes. Soon following was the confirmation of her residence here. Even more, she had built this entire place herself.

An eyebrow rose at this revelation, causing Henrex to turn around, now looking at the rest of Mount Anael. Had she built this place of her own power? It would certainly take quite a large amount of power to be able to create such a structure. But there was one word that Henrex believed described it; beautiful. There was something strangely alluring about this place's appearance. Turning back to Saiko, with the tiniest hints of a smile forming at the ends of his mouth, he would indulge her in these thoughts of her home.

"You built this place with your own power? It's...very beautiful."

As his gaze found itself wandering to the area around him, Henrex heard the next words that came from Saiko, causing the already faint smile to fade instantly. Want her to...help him? Two blinks came from Henrex in confusion as she said that. While it was natural for her to come to that conclusion of him, as he -- in a sense -- appeared out of nowhere. But, as far as he knew, he didn't know how she could help him. So, with his gaze once again fixating on Saiko, he let his thoughts, again, be known.

"I'm...not really sure how you can help me. All I've gathered is that this area is able to take away these negative feelings."

His eyes closed once again, and Henrex let out a shaky but quiet breath, before slowly sitting down and crossing his legs, the placing his hands on his knees, his head raised to look up at the pale girl.

"...I already know. Your energy signature gives off both spiritual energy, and Za Koa."

As soon as those words left his lips, his hand softly drifted towards the direction of his chest, hovering over the place where the precious organ lay. The pain that had hit him twice now still remained ever so faintly.

"Perhaps...we can help one another?"

After those words were uttered from his lips, Henrex's mind immediately went into action, as did his body. Holding his hand up, and gently flicking his wrist, an orb of purple and black energy would swirl to life on the palm of his hand, the orb slowly spread out, taking on the form that Henrex intended it to. With petals slowly reaching up and wrapping around the glowing core, before spreading outward once again to form a lotus, Henrex would hold out the item towards the girl.

"Here, eat these. They will help."

There was a clear reason as to why Henrex wanted to help her; she experienced similar, if not the same feelings that he had. While he could not feel it, Henrex had a hunch that there was something that she was harboring. Not just one thing, but many things. He saw a lot of himself in her, and there was this strange drive that he had. A drive that leads him to want to help someone like her.

So, what would she do? Would she accept, or reject the lotus that sought to liberate her from these negative emotions?

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum