Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Tell Em [Private: Henrex] I_vote_lcapTell Em [Private: Henrex] I_voting_barTell Em [Private: Henrex] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Tell Em [Private: Henrex] I_vote_lcapTell Em [Private: Henrex] I_voting_barTell Em [Private: Henrex] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Tell Em [Private: Henrex]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Em [Private: Henrex] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Tell Em [Private: Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tell Em [Private: Henrex] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Tell Em [Private: Henrex]   Tell Em [Private: Henrex] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:44 pm

化け物

It felt...odd. It's been nearly 300 years since she's been in the soul society, let alone the Seireitei. Main reason being that her kind were somewhat hated in the Gotei and thus throughout the Soul Society. So why would she come back if they were hunting her, or at least in the past? Actually, that's why she came back.

The Gotei was now officially different. They now allow diversity within their ranks, vizards and hybrids alike. There are less squads and more ranks, with sub-divisions instead of the original 13. Things for the Gotei seem to be looking up, though Azela was still kind of skeptical.

Anywho, she decided to pay the Soul Society a visit to visit.... a close friend. She wasn't ready to call him her "boyfriend" but was able to acknowledge and accept it. It was kinda odd how her mind worked and how even she didn't know what goes on. Anyways, they were supposed to meet at the west gate. From what he's told her, the defense systems shouldn't trigger while she was there. Keeping that in mind, she was hesitant to enter the Seireitei from the Rukongai but as she crossed she was amazed that she was still alive. With that obstacle out of the way, she started to search for Henrex.

Code by Azela

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Em [Private: Henrex] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Tell Em [Private: Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tell Em [Private: Henrex] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Tell Em [Private: Henrex]   Tell Em [Private: Henrex] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Song: Time To Say Goodbye - By: RWBY OST - Word Count: 682