Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shades Of United Liberty and Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission]

Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:34 am

THE NEW AGE DEMON KING

RAVAN VESPARA
रा व ण रा क्ष स

The entirety of Lebanon was being thwarted and drowned in the midst of spiritual energy by now, the people whom continued to show up just exerted more and more power as their frustrations and annoyances grew. For someone like Ravan, this only seemed to amuse and make him chuckle, that such a simple act of violence could instantly put everyone on edge. This was a typical moment for the Demon King though, no matter how hard her tried to make himself seem normal or non threatening, his entire life spent in Hell had taken it's toll. The beautiful landscape and city weren't exactly isolated, rivers and inland lakes pitched throughout the entirety of the country. Even the city itself was filled with life, yet for a city in the year 2417, it was hardly a city that was scientifcally advances. Comparing it to the likes of Karakura or Vastime? There was no comparison to be made.

Yet the two Shinigami who were present seemed to be put on edge, one more so than the other. Ravan's red eyes shifted to Henrex and then to the woman; frowning as he did so. "Who has the manliest growl? I'm not in the business of seeing who has the biggest dick. Diplomacy has arrived, but not between Lebanon and Vastime. Rather Shadow Fall." Ravan scratched the back of his head momentarily before he slowly walked up to Henrex, his terrifying red eyes meeting the Shinigami. With a tilt of his head, the Demon King had stopped but mere inches from his face, squinting momentarily. "And who are you? Don't tell me you're getting all emotional about me hurting that guy, it coulda' been much worse. Not like he's gonna die from a bit of damage to his bones." Ravan began to back away slowly, his eyes shifting between the two and back to Liu and Demonica, those of whom seemed to be quite a distance away by now.

What exactly was Vastimes play here? Clearly all three of these people were affiliated with Vastime in some way, yet to what end? Liu was a proud member, but she was also Ravan's oldest friend. Whilst he loved her, and would never lay a finger on her, it didn't mean he couldn't threaten and treat her allies with disrespect. His Za Koa began to rise as he yawned, strong feelings of gloom and anxiety washing over the crowd of onlookers. Perhaps it was something that followed him everywhere.

Within moments of these thoughts, the popping sound of small explosions echoed throughout his ears. Before Ravan realised what had happened, the Vastime leader himself had dropped down atop of the group, Desmond Hayden appearing as if he was summoned. It is true that someone like Ravan making himself known in these diplomatic talks was dangerous, but he did not expect such an audience, much less from the leader himself. Ravan's frown turned to a grin as his eyes fell upon the raven haired man, shining red hues following every step he made. He had listened to the speeches and words towards his comrades, yawning as he tried to follow. "You're right, ya' know. Change is inevitable. You speak as if I do not understand, it's simply a matter of how quick everything changes. And in what direction. Yet..." His hand clenched momentarily as he took a break, taking in the aura of spiritual pressure this man now brought upon the country.

"They were never your homes to begin with. Lebanon? Seriously? You can't be fucking serious, you're making a nation whom remains independent bend their knees to you, and throwing them in as if they're on your side. I'm simply fighting for their independence, it just so happens their independence is in the best interest of me." His speech stopped as he took in the words of Hayden, ears perking when his arm was extended and pushed a lettr against his chest. Snatching it fast, Ravan opened it and began to read, listening to his words as he did. '... are you fucking kidding me?' thought Ravan. This was strange. Did they know Ravan at all? Even for someone so unhinged and unaware as Ravan, he understood that inviting him to such an event could not end well - possibly resulting in death for multiple people.

"Cut the law and order shit, you're pissing me off already." He spoke as he continued to read the letter, a sense of irritation clear in his voice. Despite this entire situation, it was a miracle Ravan hadn't caused more damage. With someone with a temper like him, who was willing to fly off the handle instantly if it were to mean someone died, he held a remarkable cool. The terrifying mask in his left hand was placed onto the side of his leg, attaching to a hook, allowing it to elegantly. "What is this exactly? Some place where Vanguard and Vastime jerk each other off?" Why would he invite Ravan to such an event? The Demon King was notorious for his cocky and vulgar behavior. Did they really want something like that during their event? Whatever. Ravan thought. If it was truly Hayden's wish, perhaps he would indulge and see where it lead.

Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shades Of United Liberty and Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission]

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:07 am

Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:40 am

Artist: N/A - Song: - Word Count: 1179

"You're simply fighting because of an obligation to a defunct nation, not for their independence but to simply secure your people position."

The relaxed smile crossed the face of Desmond as he spoke with utter candor, as far as he was concerned his style of leadership revolved around just being honest. It was why when he spoke that fact that he did not hold any sort of malice to the tone, rather that he was just pointing out the bleak truth to the man. He was sure that anything he said would sway the people of Lebanon but at the moment they where not the most important thing on the agenda. Hayden stood as an undefeated beacon of hope to the people of Vastime, he was not only their leader but their symbol of peace- sometimes that peace had to be shaken in order for the world to understand the lengths of it's depravity.

The male watched with small fascination as he began to tear into the letter, the utter look of surprise on his face truly worth the bravado and balls it took to speak to this demon king. Was Hayden's courage borderline foolish? Of course. But if he was to act like this man was a nuclear bomb about to explode, he would not only instill fear into the disciplined soul of Vastime but he would also grant Ravan a small victory which he could not allow in this crucial moment. His hand would lift up in a methodical motion, the calloused fingers of Hayden closing in a fist in front of his face. His hardened mocha eyes gazing at the bare face of Ravan with untamed passion- the type of passion which bled into the world morphing all around.

"Sure let's call it that. You're invited to show up. Let you get a true glimpse of Vastime, after all how can you truly claim to loath us if you don't know a damn thing?" The male countered softly, it wasn't a pleasant softness nor even insulting but more of a challenge. Almost as if they very ideals of that which he upheld far exceeded an understanding that these two men could comprehend. "Within this hand holds the power to end a life, I can rest easy knowing that I kill with a purpose. Within your hand lies the power to end a life too. Before and if these two forces come to clash I'd at least like to say that I got to have a conversation with a demon king." Thus like that the invitation purpose was known for the world to see.

Ravan was a methodical, cruel, vicious man who could kill and murder without a cause. That feverish passion was almost respectful to Hayden but never the less that type of mentality held no place in the world Hayden was working towards. But since that ideal world is not near completion and everyday the powder keg which is the world was shaking- there was no point in having some false hatred. Instead, he would make the effort to try to see if he could pry into the head of Ravan for some of the hard earned wisdom be it twisted as it may. The one advantage Hayden held over most of this new generation was his ability to find knowledge and guidance from unlikely sources, as dangerious as that could be.

Hayden's hand would relax as his vibrant brown eyes would gaze into the glowing red eyes of Ravan, the time for words long passed. Instead, he would instead convey what he just felt in his stare alone. Ravan held the option to go berserk any second but Hayden was willing to be as bold to assume that he would not, so long as this interaction remained interesting. This was not a form of manipulation more so the simple process of understandings one opposition. It was why the two practically gushed their own unique energy auras, Hayden's calming reinforcing aura constantly clashing against the murderous insane force which was Ravan.

"Pragmatically speaking, Lebanon is a small nation with little to no true strategic value. However, that does not mean these people do not have the potential to exceed that- it is why, people of Lebanon, we only offer a simple choice. Join with Vastime to brave a new frontier- to push the boundaries of what you are capable of. Or. You can choose to be complacent as the world morph and changes around you, to allow someone else to take away that willful ignorance." The male would finally proclaim around him breaking eye contact with the male, the tugging of the corner of his lips imitting a smirk before relaxing entirely.

"Because no matter how this encounter ends today, I'm not shepherding sheep- we're all part soldiers and explorers. So go forth and do what you wish! I'll still proudly meet any opposition head on, meet or speak with them! I believe in my ideals but find your own!"
The man would lift his arms outward as he proclaimed this stalwart truth, the few vastimians that where nearby letting out their own cheer as the infectious charisma of their leader began to overtake them. He had spoke to Ravan, he had came to do what he needed to do- now this entirely was on what Ravan and the citizens of Lebanon wanted.

Even if they did not acquire Lebanon today the true mission of Vastime was accomplished, to plant to seeds of growth. The fiery passion which was instilled in the people of Vastime was infectious in how it could transfer, the idea of hope was all that was needed sometimes to spark massive change. Ravan would bare witness to that as the rising tide of murmurs and quickened hush began to overtake the area- the small detail of Vastimians heads held high and shoulders squared. This was the true spirit of Vastime. And to the man which led this, their was no equal beauty.

"Ravan, do what you have to. I can understand that much, that we stand on two different fields here. But. Can you say the machinations of Vastime don't play a little interest to you? How this pebble of an idea gained so much in so little time? Well if you feel any sort of interest, I say you come to the Gala. You may be surprised yet."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:24 am

THE NEW AGE DEMON KING

RAVAN VESPARA
रा व ण रा क्ष स

Every moment that passed by, Ravan felt a sickness roam throughout his gut. During all his time in Hell, spending so much time around endless torture, death and destruction - he wasn't well acclimated to the fresh air and overgrown nature that seem to be present among the coast of Lebannon. Ravan had listened to the words of Hayden carefully, and yet despite their formality and respectful nature, they only served to make his eyes roll and stomach turn with every word. It wasn't only the words he spoke, but the way in which he said then. The 'high and mighty, lawful warrior' facade that he put on was enough to grate on Ravan's nerves, yet it was also something he very much expected from the fabled leader of the fast expanding Vastime. So despite this feeling, and the anger slowly building up within his body, his curiosity remained on the letter passed to him.

A loud laughter burst from the lips of Ravan as his right hand softly folded the note in half and placed it in the pocket of his black jacket. "Oh man, I just met you and it's like you know me perfectly. This is too funny." He took a few steps away from Hayden as he turned his back, a rather disrespectful way to treat an enemy in any situation. "It's true. Personally I don't give a shit about these people. Thanks for that captain obvious. It's almost like I have to do things in the name of Shadow Fall now."

Ravan's voice turned from laughter to anger the more he spoke, his voice picking up a rather gritty and rough tone the longer he spoke. For anyone who knew Ravan, he didn't use this as a method of intimidation, but rather how he usually was. The Demon King was an easy man to aggravate, and just by saying the wrong words with an underlying tone that he didn't like? It could push buttons to set Ravan loose. It wasn't a matter of pride for Ravan - it was just business for Shadow Fall. If he had it his way, the children of Lebanon would be sweeping up the blood and bone of their parents. Continuing to keep his back towards Hayden, his gaze shifted over his shoulder as his red eyes pierced the coffee shaded eyes of the Vastime leader. The look the exchanged wasn't one of hostility, nor was it acceptance - but mutual understanding. Both of these men understood the situation. If Hayden attacked, Lebanon becomes a warzone. It was like dancing on a knives edge, unsure if you're going to walk safely across the edge or slip and cut yourself in half.

Even as he spoke to the people of Lebanon directly, Ravan's eyes practically rolled into the back of his head in annoyance. During his speech, Ravan let out a large moan of annoyance, the formality in his voice driving him crazy. "Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, cut the formality shit, fucking Hell. You're worse than most political figures hiding behind their words." His entire body turned back to Hayden, catching his arm movements and actions. To Ravan, this was just another unnecessary method for him to take Lebanon. The Demon King wasn't dumb enough to think they'd listen to his words over the Vastime leader, so he virtually surrendered his position. The strategic position of Lebanon may have provided some support, even if but a small nation, but by now he had lost interest. The letter passed to him had his full attention now: curiosity and excitement at the coming events filling his body.

"Honestly, I couldn't give a rats ass how Vastime works or the inner mechanisms. Yet, I find myself intrigued. Not because of Vastime itself, but that you so openly invite enemies into the heart and gathering of Earth factions. That amuses me. I will see you there. You better hope I enjoy my time there." A sly smile crossed Ravan's lips as his hand reached down to his waist and grabbed the mask yet again, placing it comfortably over his face. His body turned away from Hayden yet again, as he went to leave looking slightly over his shoulder back at him.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind plus ones."

[EXIT THREAD]

Shades Of United Liberty and  Servitude Under One Nation [Open Mission] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum