Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2479 registered users
The newest registered user is Alkiruno

Our users have posted a total of 116592 messages in 17749 subjects
Top posting users this week
Tsubine

Henrex

Snopy

Teitoku

Rawk

MWD

Mirja Eeola

SerenityVerdant

Leviathan

[THEFROST]

Discord App
Share | 

To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 151418599

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
246800/999999  (246800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:43 pm

<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 487

It was a dull day for the newly promoted Captain of the Third Division, his subordinates worked like clockwork which was quite peaceful for him. He didn't have to micromanage or keep on top of them, they were independent and all focused on their research and inventions, Zeda had gotten busy and down to business a few days ago when he took the role of Captain but today was a day he didn't feel like doing anything.

The youthful captain leaned back in his chair as he looked at the roof and let his mind wander, he wasn't the kind of guy who wanted to sit around all day. Not at all, Zeda wanted to do something that wasn't research and development related, not that he didn't enjoy it but a man's life needs a bit of variety every now and again.

He had considered going out but decided against it, he figured it wouldn't be appropriate for the new captain to be caught slacking off when he was promoted so recently, he was going to try and keep his nose clean for a while before he started doing that. Finally the ceiling became dull and boring so he leaned forward and looked back at the hologram screen presented in front of him from the desk, he always tried to make sure that his Division barracks was up to scratch with the most modern technology and software he could get, as well as that he had set up a small network in the Barracks using the same early template of the Yuudeshi Network, which was a closed network and only became vulnerable to hackers for a matter of nanoseconds every hour as it updated it's databanks with new research, information and other findings for his Division to benefit from but he liked to keep it secure, what happened in his barracks was confidential and only the Captain Commander herself was going to get a look at what they were doing.

Zeda's eyes crossed over the slightly transparent blue screen, in recent weeks he had become fascinated in zanpakuto alteration. He had dug into some of a former captain's records and files to read about his own experimentation and while Mayuri definitely had a few screws loose he was most definitely an expert on the matter. The prodigy's eyes scanned over the scientist's reports, notes and other data regarding zanpakuto, despite its great amount of information on both Shikai and Bankai the Yuudeshi was a little disappointed when he found little to nothing on Shikokai, aside from hypothesis and ideas the madman had about the release state.

He spent a few hours digging through the files, absorbing all this information like a sponge since it was so fascinating. He barely noticed that the time was getting to the late afternoon but cared more about this information.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 224728450

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
400849/999999  (400849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Ok, screw it, time for smart guys. Mirja's thoughts were sharp and irritated as she stormed towards the Research Division of Gotei United. She had tried to do her Zanpaktou, to connect in some way to it, but it was all for naught. Entirely for naught. Maybe she was really impatient these days and connecting with her Zanpaktou really did take this amount of time last time she had done it, but that didn't mean Mirja was going to suffer through it today. She was going to grab life by the horns and kick it's teeth in until it played ball.

The Research Division would be the best place to talk to people about the problems she was having, and maybe get some understanding as to what exactly she needed to do to get her Zanpaktou back up and running. Still, she was fuming angry at herself, more than anyone, and it took her a few seconds to pull her temper back on it's leash as she got to the door of the Research Division. They didn't deserve an angry wolf girl barging in and barking at everyone. So she gathered some semblance of calm, and then walked in.

While not a Captain, or even a Lieutenant, she was one of the stronger members of the Gotei United, just lacked any form of ambition really. So she walked into the division with a swagger and self-confidence that was clearly part of someone who knew they where rather topkek when ti came to things.
"Hey, so I need to talk to the Captain. Is he in?" She asked the first guy she met. This was a new barracks so finding her way around was not something she was born with the knowledge of, she needed to learn from a person before not getting lost.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:20 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 491

The shinigami captain sighed as he was alerted to the presence of a shinigami entering his Division's compound, after all it wasn't just their network he liked to keep secure and so the moment that one of the unseated members he had placed near the door welcomed the young lady with wolf features into his domain Zeda's programs and software was already going through their records and files until he found information regarding her which he read up on as the unseated shinigami brought her to his office.

He was a cyborg, less of a scientist and more of an artificial being that acted like a robot, many artificial being existed in the facilities and laboratories like him but Mirja would probably be confused when he didn't speak or even smile in a friendly way, however he would lead her through the winding corridors. Most of which would be quite bland and dull, since the secretive Division didn't really like just showing the place to people. Nevertheless once Mirja entered the office the cyborg left under Zeda's mental command which was processed by his cybernetic implants.

"A pleasure to meet you Mirja, I'd the captain you are seeking you can call me Zeda, forgive the silent treatment from him. He cannot talk and is basically a robot. Me on the other hand I assure you I am not a robot and before I get sidetracked by those lovely eyes of your's I best ask what it is you need me for?"

He sat in the chair with a warm grin on his young face, while watching Mirja intently and being sure to keep his eyes in check.

Look at her eyes

That phrase just kept going through his head until he stopped and way confident he was not going to let his eyes wander. Zeda can be a gentleman, when he wants to be. But it was quite an interesting situation, people rarely came to the Division that was in charge of Research and Development unless they had reasons for such things. The handsome red head was curious to find out what it was Mirja wanted from him.

He listened intently although he reached into his desk and pulled out a bottle of water before chucking it at her carelessly. To hell with this tight-ass captain stuff, he can just be relaxed and jovial and if people wanted to think he was weak and not worthy of being a captain well he'd just have to show them that he was capable of kicking their ass. That decided he got up from behind the desk and grabbed the second chair that would be next to where Mirja was, should she have sat down and he would take a seat next to her and well... if she wasn't sitting down then his casual gesture for her to sit should've been enough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

The man she talked to was wrong, even as he lead her where she wanted to go. He didn't smell right, he didn't move right, he didn't look right. She was getting something different than the usual person smell from him and the way he walked was not a way she had seen any human walk. It wasn't natural. But then she was led to the captain and introduced, as well as told that the man was indeed a robot. She had thought of that but didn't want to voice it in case she was wrong, calling people robots was kind of rude.

However, Mirja's ability to speak was lost for a second when he commented on her eyes. They were not the kind of eyes that people had an easy time looking into. Iris and Pupil the same colour, and the sclera a little off-white made her silver eyes somewhat uncomfortable to look at, since they were so different from the average person. And then there was what could be seen in the eyes. They were like a soft silver Abyss, and many people had trouble holding her gaze because holding her gaze disturbed them.

"Well, I am glad you like them. Most people just pull a face like I am an eighteen foot spider with fangs as long as their arm" She then shuddered at the mental image and got down to business. "So, recently, I kind of sorta lost contact with my Inner World and despite attempts to reconnect, I am getting nowhere at any speed. So I was wondering if you had any insight, or some sort of Zanpaktou Pill or anything that could assist. I'm ready to take any drug that doesn't have the side effect of death right now. Not having contact with my Inner World is disturbing and slightly nauseating" she told him. He then threw a bottle of water at her with no warning or explanation which was weird, but Mirja caught it before it could smack her in the face, and then moved to take a seat.

"You are the smart people, Captain, so I came to you for some insight or a ton slash galleon of drugs. Which ever is needed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 449

The lax captain smirked at her comment about the eighteen foot spider before sitting down and getting straight to the point, no bullshit or small talk before dropping her request which spiked the captain's interest. Wasn't that new? A shinigami losing the ability to enter their own soul was not a common occurrance and it was things like that which created mysteries and Zeda liked nothing more than to solve mysteries.

Crimson eyes narrowed as he let his mind ponder what to do and how he might go about fixing it, he was curious as to how Mirja might've got to this point. Usually distancing begins to happen when the spirit is neglected by it's partner, there weren't any drugs that Zeda wanted to give to her.

"What do you think you three? Any ideas to why Little Miss Mirja can't enter her inner world anymore?"

Zeda asked the question loud and clear despite there being no one else apparently with the two shinigami, until of course three individuals manifested: a small girl, a tall being in demonic armour and a tall and proud looking man.

"So my dear zanpakuto spirits? What's wrong with my new friend?"

Now that would be shocking to someone for the most part, two zanpakuto spirits are rare but three is almost unheard of but despite this they all acted as a single zanpakuto. It was the little girl that spoke first.

"Maybe her friend doesn't like her? She could be a big meanie to it."

"or she might simply be neglecting it, and if you neglect it why should it put time and effort into you?"

It was the tall proud man that added the second part, Zeda sat there as he let his zanpakuto spirits do all the speaking. After all they were both parts of his soul and what better way to learn about zanpakuto spirits than from the horse's mouth.

"Alright than you the lot of you, you can leave now and enjoy our lovely inner-world now."

With that said and done the three spirits disappeared and left them both there all alone, while Zeda sat there looking at the ceiling. He was thinking about how might he fix a relationship, jinzen was a possibility, alternatively he could bring it out or try to learn what the spirit liked and try to get Mirja and it to interact and get a positive relationship.

"Alright cutie, three options... Jinzen, we have a little bit of a duel and cross swords or we take a super long procedure. What do you want to do?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja sat and let the smart captain guy do his smart thing. Which seemed to involve him summoning his three Zanpaktou spirits to come put their opinions in. Mirja cocked an eyebrow at the fact that he had three spirits. Some people had been known to split themselves into two spirits, but she hadn't heard of three, maybe that was a new thing. Maybe that was why he was Captain. Either way, they voiced their ideas, and she had to admit, the second one did have a point. Not that she really liked to admit the fact that Caanan had kicked her ass and kept her isolated from everything for a month. Only two of his spirits actually spoke however. The third stayed quiet and just watched. Not that she had a problem with that, the two were rather judgmental as it was.

"I'll admit that there was a period of neglect. I was indisposed and separated from my Zanpaktou for about a month, so I am sure that would be the reason I can't connect now. But I feel like there is something I really need to do and it involves my Inner World and that is why I am in a hurry to get it sorted so I can at least connect, Shikai and Bankai will come when they come. Connection is what I need" She told him, before sighing and shaking her head softly. She seemed to be sat pretty strangely on the chair, in a pose that was implying she wasn't actually sat on it, so much as leaning with her back end.

"As for the options, what is this super long procedure? I've been doing a lot of Jizen and it's not been working out, can't so much as hear a mouse fart. Not, that there are any mice in there. At least, I don't think so. My memory of it is entirely trashed. And crossing swords would also suck. I think I know what part of the sword goes into the other man, and that is the extent my my ability with weapons. Plus, I've not heard anything, so it could be they don't even know I'm crossing swords and it'll all be for naught"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 311

Zeda wasn't the least bit surprised by her reaction, after all he was probably the only shinigami who had three zanpakuto spirits in history but that's to his knowledge. Regardless it wasn't something he boasted or liked to show off and in his thoughts afterwards he didn't think it was necessary to bring out Kio since he was sure the armour-clad spirit wouldn't have spoken anyway which he didn't end up doing. Zeda nodded as he listened to her little confession about her neglect and separation of her zanpakuto.

"Well.... if you are so desperately in need of this connection I am afraid that you want it sooner you'd have to reforge your zanpakuto... that's an option although it won't be like the original. Alternatively if you are able to reestablish with your spirit then you could possibly make it change its shape and form into tekko if you prefer Hakuda over Zanjutsu. Of course that is the long procedure, you'd have to start from lower than scratch and put a lot of time and effort into your spirit if you want it to once again accept you and then warp its shape and physical form for you."

Zeda finished his speech and shifted in his spot to get more comfortable. He wasn't going to go with drugs, it would do more harm than good. Sure it would give her what she wanted but her mind would deteriorate over time. The amount of people in his division that got approached by Academy Students wanting drugs to help them get shikai fast and look good was quite high statistically speaking.

"That's all this genius can do for you Mirja, I'm sorry but you'll have to try at it and get better the way everyone else has too."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja looked to her Zanpaktou as he spoke, and grasped the hilt gently. She wanted to get to know it again, and wanted to be quick about it, but reforging it or changing the shape of it didn't seem like the right way to go about it. Reforging it for one would not work since she knew that whatever her Zanpaktou was, it was a friend. She could feel that in her heart, she just couldn't connect to them. And the shape was fine, she didn't want something over her fists all the time, so she'd keep it Wakizashi sized.

"Reforging my Zanpaktou wouldn't really be the best. I want to reconnect with them, not with someone similar but fundamentally different to them. If there really is nothing, I guess I'll just have to be patient. I will get there eventually but that eventuality can't come fast enough for what I need" Mirja let out an exasperated sigh and leaned back on the chair a little, looking up at the ceiling as the chair groaned in protest. "I want to get in there and apologize for being away so long. I got a nagging feeling there is something I need to be doing in there and every day I delay is a day that I am away from where I need to be" she said, not quite speaking to the captain anymore, just musing.

"It's like...I know when I can get the connection repaired between me and my Zanpaktou, the rest is just going to slot into place. Everything is already in place, I just need to find my key, but it's been so long I forgot where I hid it and now I am tearing the garden up looking for it" She held her head in her red-coated hands and shook softly. "This is not something I would wish on anyone. I have been around a lot, had some seriously shit moments, and this is still the worst"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:06 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 387

The fiery red captain smiled at her when she came to see what he was trying to say, he wouldn't have been very happy to see her destroy such a bond. A zanpakuto was not a tool and in Zeda's opinion it should not be treated as such, a zanpakuto is a part of your soul and if you are willing to abuse it simply for power then you are undeserving of such.

Zeda rose to go back behind his desk before opening his draw and pulling out a necklace and returning to his seat beside Mirja. Taking the necklace he handed it to Mirja to let her hold it, the moment she touched it she'd find the metal was warm. It was quite finely made and was in the shape of a cross with a blood red ruby in the intersection.

"That is Mai, in physical form. She is one of the spirits you just met. A zanpakuto is a piece of your soul Mirja, but you clearly understand that which is why you declined the procedures that I offered. You understand the sacred bond that by taking your zanpakuto there and reforging it will affect the piece of your soul. You're a good person so I'm going to try and help you with this. I want you to take Mai with you, she's nice and will try to help you in any way she can to get back your partner.... well, I'll give it to you as long as you promise to give her back to me and don't lose or damage her."

Zeda leaned back and had a grin, most people would be shocked by a shinigami giving away their zanpakuto, even for someone to borrow for a while. While Zeda needed at least one of his three items to use his powers it wasn't going to be a problem for him power-wise. Nevertheless it was still a big thing to entrust to someone but Mirja clearly had faith that the smart people like Zeda could help and he didn't want to leave her with nothing from her trip.

"I'm afraid that's all I can really do, being a captain doesn't really give me the powers of a god sadly."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja was lost in melancholy over the lack of the bond, and leaned back on her chair, the creaking intensifying as she did so. The Captain man, who seemed to understand where she was coming from with not wanting to break her Zanpaktou or turn him into something he was not, got up from his seat and went behind his desk for something, but she wasn't really paying attention to it. She was just wondering how long it was going to take to get back to her Zanpaktou, and knowing that every moment she wasn't there was a moment something was going wrong.

However, she was not expecting the thing that the Captain had gone rummaging about in his desk for was a necklace, nor did she expect to be handed said necklace and to be able to feel it's warmth. It was like some sort of Warm Jade, if it was made out of jade. And to be able to feel it through the bodysuit and her own skin that hardly ever felt the heat. What was most shocking was to be told that the necklace was one of his Zanpaktou spirits, and that he was going to lend it to her to help out.

However, the situation was sort of ruined because the chair chose that point to totally give out of her and snap, collapsing into a heap of chair as Mirja was soundly deposited on the floor, a loud thud from the girl, much louder than someone of her slender nature should make, and much more like a metal hitting the ground than anything made of flesh and bone. Looking up, embarrassed, she ran her fingers through her pure white hair.
"Wow. I...I'm honored you would trust me enough to give me something like this. I will make sure to return it as soon as I rebuild a connection with my Zanpaktou" she said, slipping the necklace on under her bodysuit and standing up. "If you need any help with research that includes hitting things, I can help. Hitting things is my area of expertise, after all"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

To Recover what is Lost [PRIVATE/Mirja]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1