Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visera Demonio Template [Updated As Of 2/4/17] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Visera Demonio Template [Updated As Of 2/4/17] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Visera Demonio Template [Updated As Of 2/4/17] Empty Visera Demonio Template [Updated As Of 2/4/17]

Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:46 pm
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE VISERA DEMONIO TEMPLATE

Visera Demonio Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

» Name: (What is their name?)
» Titles: (Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
» Age: (How old they look at their real age)
» Gender: (Male, female or none?)
» Affiliation/Rank: (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

» Shifter Appearance Written: (Simply write down hat your demon looks like while not in it's true form. Copy this again if they have more then one, or omit this if they do not have one. And please spoiler or re-size your picture if it stretches the page.)

» Shifter Appearance Picture: (If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)

» True Appearance Written: (What is the true appearance of your demon? Write it down here and make sure it is long enough.)

» True Appearance Picture: (If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)

I. Personality

» Personality: (Everyone has a general personality, even demons; note: not all demons have to be blood thirsty est. Please make sure it at least 2 paragraphs)

» Likes: (This is self-explanatory. What does your character like?)

» Dislikes: (This is self-explanatory. What does your character dislike?)

I. History

» History: (Three paragraph minimum of your characters history; also include how they became a demon via birth or they were changed to one though a deal est.)

I. Natural Abilities

» Shometsu-Ken Name: (What is the name of your Shometsu-Ken?)

» Shometsu-Ken Apperances: (What is the appearance of your Shometsu-Ken?)

» Shometsu-Ken Release: (What do you say to release your Shometsu-Ken?)

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: (What type of powers come naturally to the Visera Demonio? This generally covers general traits like speed/strength + their racial traits)

I. Unique Abilities

» Unique Abilities: (What type of special abilities, attack's or powers does your Visera Demonio have? Be clear on what they can do!)

I. Arma Revolución

» Arma Revolución Appearance: (What do they look like if there is any kind of stage?)

» Arma Revolución Abilities: (Do they get any nifty powers, abilities and things of this nature? Put all of that here in separate sections and feel free to repeat as necessary for other forms.)

I. Ultimo Revolución

» Ultimo Revolución Appearances: (What do they look like if there is any kind of stage?)

» Ultimo Revolución Powers: (Do they get any nifty powers, abilities and things of this nature? Put all of that here in seperate sections and feel free to repeat as necessary for other forms.)

I. Equipment/Other Resources

» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

Racial Skills
  • Cuerpo Reparación: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Cero Rastro: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Tānāgati: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Ksetra Pari: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE VISERA DEMONIO APPLICATION

Code:
[size=13][center][color=black][b]Coding In Template By:[/b][/color]
[url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][color=black][b][THEFROST][/b][/color][/url][/center][/size][size=13][center][color=black][url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t10055-visera-demonio-masked-demon-arrancar-demon-hybrid-race][b]Click here for a link to the Racial Specs[/b][/url][/color][/center][/size]

<center><div style="width: 509px; border: black 3.2px solid; box-shadow: black 1px 1px 6px; border-radius: 2em; text-align: justify; padding: 15px; line-height: 12px; font-size: 13.3px; background-color: #ffffff; color: black; "><div style="background-color: black; width: 534px; border-top-right-radius: 3.2em; border-top-left-radius: 3.2em; margin-top: -15.7px; margin-left: -13px; text-align: center; color: white; letter-spacing: 2px;">THE VISERA DEMONIO TEMPLATE</div>
[center][size=29][color=black]Visera Demonio Profile
中空アーチャー[/color][/center][/size]

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Basic Information</div>

[b]» Name:[/b] (What is their name?)
[b]» Titles:[/b] (Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
[b]» Age:[/b] (How old they look at their real age)
[b]» Gender:[/b] (Male, female or none?)
[b]» Affiliation/Rank:[/b] (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

[b]» Shifter Appearance Written:[/b] (Simply write down hat your demon looks like while not in it's true form. Copy this again if they have more then one, or omit this if they do not have one. And please spoiler or re-size your picture if it stretches the page.)

[b]» Shifter Appearance Picture:[/b] (If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)

[b]» True Appearance Written:[/b] (What is the true appearance of your demon? Write it down here and make sure it is long enough.)

[b]» True Appearance Picture:[/b] (If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Personality</div>

[b]» Personality:[/b] (Everyone has a general personality, even demons; note: not all demons have to be blood thirsty est. Please make sure it at least 2 paragraphs)

[b]» Likes:[/b] (This is self-explanatory. What does your character like?)

[b]» Dislikes:[/b] (This is self-explanatory. What does your character dislike?)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]History</div>

[b]» History:[/b] (Three paragraph minimum of your characters history; also include how they became a demon via birth or they were changed to one though a deal est.)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Natural Abilities</div>

[b]» Shometsu-Ken Name:[/b] (What is the name of your Shometsu-Ken?)

[b]» Shometsu-Ken Apperances:[/b] (What is the appearance of your Shometsu-Ken?)

[b]» Shometsu-Ken Release:[/b] (What do you say to release your Shometsu-Ken?)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Natural Abilities</div>

[b]» Natural Abilities:[/b] (What type of powers come naturally to the Visera Demonio? This generally covers general traits like speed/strength + their racial traits)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Unique Abilities</div>

[b]» Unique Abilities:[/b] (What type of special abilities, attack's or powers does your Visera Demonio have? Be clear on what they can do!)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Arma Revolución</div>

[b]» Arma Revolución Appearance:[/b] (What do they look like if there is any kind of stage?)

[b]» Arma Revolución  Abilities:[/b] (Do they get any nifty powers, abilities and things of this nature? Put all of that here in separate sections and feel free to repeat as necessary for other forms.)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Ultimo Revolución</div>

[b]» Ultimo Revolución Appearances:[/b] (What do they look like if there is any kind of stage?)

[b]» Ultimo Revolución Powers:[/b] (Do they get any nifty powers, abilities and things of this nature? Put all of that here in seperate sections and feel free to repeat as necessary for other forms.)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Equipment/Other Resources</div>

[b]» Equipment:[/b] (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=black]I. [/color]Skill Sheet</div>

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19412-skill-sheets-guide-updated-2018-06-22][b]READ THIS THREAD[/b][/url] before you try doing anything to it)

[b][u]Racial Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Cuerpo Reparación:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Cero Rastro:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Tānāgati:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Ksetra Pari:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[/list]

[b][u]General Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Durability:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]General Speed:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Strength:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Martial Skill:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[/list]

[b][u]Will Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Willpower/Determination:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Mental Deduction:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Focus:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[/list]

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Roleplay Sample</div>

[b]» Role Play Sample:[/b] (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you roleplay. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

</div><div style="background-color: black; width: 537px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3.2em; border-bottom-left-radius: 3.2em; margin-top: -21px; color: white; letter-spacing: 2px;">END OF THE VISERA DEMONIO APPLICATION</div></div></center>
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum