Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Watchful Eye of the Lord [Cyrus, Laskt]
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyToday at 2:13 am by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyYesterday at 9:50 pm by Cala Paracer

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by Cala Paracer

» After War Training
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by Laskt

» The Unholy Deluge [Madness Capital] [Henrex/Kuro]
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyYesterday at 7:02 pm by Cooking Spray

» The New Captain's Summons
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by Shinryu

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyYesterday at 3:30 pm by Siegharty

» Yatsumoto Crowley
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Right to Rule
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by basswalker

» Faces. Faces everywhere.
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyYesterday at 8:45 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference I_vote_lcapFirst With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference I_voting_barFirst With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference I_vote_rcap 
JJ
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference I_vote_lcapFirst With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference I_voting_barFirst With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2718 registered users
The newest registered user is Butt Lumps

Our users have posted a total of 131386 messages in 19942 subjects

First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoullessSingularity
Veteran Member
SoullessSingularity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference Left_bar_bleue66000/99999First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference   First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Rodolfo, awake,

and desperate for shelter

Rodolfo fled as soon as he could, uncaring where the world took him. He couldn't go back to the land of Heuco Mundo. There were too many memories there, and the buzz of near-insanity kept lapping at the back of his mind, nipping at his heels, always threatening him if he ever let down his guard. And so he couldn't return to Heuco Mundo, for those feelings would only increase.

Rodolfo sought new lands, new, unseen places. He looked for a place to hide, to develop some kind of stability from the new and frightening feelings surging through his blood. Like an animal running blindly in the dark, he looked for a place to finally hide, rest, and try to recover from his harrowing experiences in hell.

His legs, and his limbs, brought him to a massive mansion, beautiful and large. Yes, he could stay here, for a little bit. Perhaps unconsciously, perhaps the mark on his back had led him here without even his knowledge of where he had dragged himself. He worked on an instinct he would eventually pass on to Rudi when he could, but he needed a quiet place to do it. This place looked like it would give him the time. Mansions, he remembered, were not always occupied. In fact, many people who owned mansions tended to own multiple, and merely cycle through them as the seasons came.

Yes, this one should be just fine, or so he hoped. Rodolfo looked as normal as he always had been, broad-shouldered, an adult, with a terribly ghastly looking mask, wearing an outfit so sharp that a lesser man threatened to cut himself. And so he stepped, nimbly and gently, into the backyard of the mansion. There was a pool there, and the wind caused the water to splash gently against the walls. He had always liked water; there was so little of it in Hueco Mundo, after all.

Rodolfo kneeled by the water, looked at his reflection in the mirror. He reminded himself that Rolf was dead- Rolf had died a long, long time ago, and he, Rodolfo, was just a corpse- a reminder of who Rolf might have had become if he was not killed like an animal. The sight soothed him, and the insanity in his blood died down, just a bit. Slowly enough that he could think... at least he could think a little better.

There were chairs by the pool that looked more like beds- how lush this place, how luxurious this space! And when Rudi came to, he would love the water, he would love to play here. With that thought, he moved to one of the bedside cushioned seats, and lay down upon it, stretching out his body so he looked as if he was lounging.

With all the silly assumption that it was some mundane rich family possibly using this space for nothing more than a vacation, he closed his eyes and began, slowly, agonizingly slowly, reconstruct Rudi's identity. Memories. Beliefs. This took all his concentration, and for a period of time, he let down his guard.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
http://waiting-to-sleep.tumblr.com
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference Left_bar_bleue128100/999999First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference   First With Astonishment, Then Bitterness, and Finally With Indifference EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:21 am

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 520

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A