Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cap's Character Requests Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Cap's Character Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

The Cap's Character Requests Empty The Cap's Character Requests

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:14 pm
Alright!

It's about time I make one of these threads due to the popularity of my characters growing, and as to not overwhelm myself I am going to place below anything that may arise when wanting to roleplay with these characters. If you wish to roleplay with either of my characters, post which character you would like to rp with and the general plot idea you'd like to pursue.

Desmond Hayden: 0-3, Leader of the Vanguard & Vastime. Extremely active, ideally wants mutually progressive plots. MOST LIKELY will not just do random encounters unless it is extremely interesting, threads need to have a purpose.

Active threads:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16937-mending-nuclear-scars-vanguard-vandenreich-incursion-mission-radioactive-sofia-ask-to-join

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17093-the-iron-battle

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17342-monsters-kings

Atlas D'al Decter: 2-4 Officer in Vastime, neutral-protag character. If you wish to thread with this character I'd be willing to do introduction threads, combat, or social. I prefer a mix of the three with this character.

Active Threads:

N/A

The Cap's Character Requests JfH75kA
The Cap's Character Requests H8Tyk70
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cap's Character Requests Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Cap's Character Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Cap's Character Requests Empty Re: The Cap's Character Requests

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:54 am
Would like to thread with Hayden. Doing Gotei duties and then evolving that into a conversation about Vastime as it comes up.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cap's Character Requests Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Cap's Character Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:22 am
A thread bump, but we also have discussed this so I suggest a private meeting in which Hayden and Mirja finally figure out how to bury this hatchet- be it in one of their heads or the ground.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cap's Character Requests Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Cap's Character Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:25 am
Probably going to avoid putting it in his head, but yes, friends are good! Do, you want to start it, or should I?
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:26 am
You go ahead and do it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum