Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Tornado in Florida  Empty Tornado in Florida

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:50 am
Look I don't really have long to take this out or do anything so I'm just using my phone to briefly let you guys know that a tornado hit down here about 7,000 people are without power so if I don't have good punctuation right now I'm using the voice-to-text thing so yeah anyways I hope to be posting in back online and doing things as soon as possible
Anonymous

Tornado in Florida  Empty Re: Tornado in Florida

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:27 am
Alright here's an update talk is that we might get some money put in today around 2 ish we're not sure how long it's that means we'll have power again or not they electric still out it was a category one we think there were two of them but we're not sure we didn't really get any warnings or anything about it you know fun
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum