Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 7:53 pm by Henrex

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 7:10 pm by Laskt

» The Crow Claims
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 4:40 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Schism of Minds
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by Forsaken Crow

» May Burst Prize Claim
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Espada
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by BloodredAi

» Implicit Feelings[Kuchiki]
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Fubar Without Leave
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 11:31 am by Forsaken Crow

» Sylvia's Equipment
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_vote_lcapEven the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_voting_barEven the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_vote_lcapEven the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_voting_barEven the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128496 messages in 19563 subjects

Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela]   Even the Toughest of Beasts can be Tamed [Private; Azela] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 454