Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja]

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:52 pm
A shudder ran through her body as Mirja stood over her, a whimpering mewl escaping her lips. What? What was going on? A blush grew on her cheeks as this individual spoke such words. What is this? What's happening? What is this feeling? Why don't I feel enraged at what she is calling me? Her legs trembled before giving out and sending her to her knees, eyes wide as she tried to comprehend what was happening. Draconic instincts hate being possessed or owned in any form... how... how could my instincts accept this? How... wait, how... do they mate.. have children... they couldn't... unless... children are obviously weaker, but mating... it... no.... no, no, no, no, it can't be! That... that's... why... why wouldn't it have happened to any of the others I recognized... they were all men. The only ones I truly recognized as superior on an instinctual level were all male... oh... oh no...

Dawning horror stretched across Tessa's face as she discovered something new, something she had no idea how to deal with, and faced with the position she was in, old stories her mother told her came back to her, a whimpering sound escaping her lips as she knelt there, frozen in place as she tried to comprehend what was happening to her with little success.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja]

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:59 pm
Mirja stood, ready for the storm that was about to come. She wanted to drag the girl's instincts out and get their measure in full, so she could advise Tessa on how better to deal with them in the future. She was so ready for this, that when Tessa dropped to her knees, Mirja cracked a confident grin.
"You are a Dragon? Well, I'm Siguard. So come on" Mirja then clocked on that Tessa wasn't starting a fight, but had actually just collapsed to her knees and was mewling again. Which, was totally unexpected. Staring at Tessa for a few moments, she cocked her head and frowned. This was odd, so she walked up to Tessa, and dropped down on her haunches.

"Ok....not exactly what I was going for. Did I go too hard and break you, little Dragon? I wouldn't put you in a collar unless you wanted to be in a collar. After that, well, boy you'd know a whole new world from what I could show you. But I'm not the kind of girl to force anyone into anything" she stated, her tail swishing playfully back and forth again, Mirja's previous drive gone. "I didn't mean to go so hard. I was just trying to see the limits of your mental endurance. Seems, you are a little less into the world of lewdness than I expected. Have you ever been with a partner before, or are you still an innocent nubile dragon who is saving herself for marriage?" Mirja teased, giggling softly to herself at the idea. Tessa was a literal fire-breathing Dragon, so her getting a mate was something Mirja just could not see happening in this life time. Unless someone could handle that part of her, of course.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 pm
"W-What? Partner? Lewdness? What... I don't... what's going on? Why, why am I able to accept this from you? Why? Why do I feel like this? What even is it that I'm feeling? What's happening?"

She looked in to Mirja's eyes, eyes filled with confusion and worry, but also the tiniest glimmer of hope. Hope that Mirja could give her answer, could help her understand what was happening to her.

"I... I'm scared. I don't know what's happening to me and I'm scared it's something awful. I... my mother always told me horror stories about what happened for her to have me. Please, what's going to happen to me? I need to know, please."

Sniffling, she slowly shuffled towards Mirja, teary eyes looking directly in to the orbs of the one before her, her tail laying despondently upon the ground. The only thing keeping her from falling apart at this point was the hope that Mirja could help her, could explain what was happening to her.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:33 am
OK, this was all going a lot crazy. Seemed to Mirja like she had seriously broken the poor little Dragon, and now she was wittering about something Mirja had no idea about, in the slightest. Like, at all. Something about feeling a way with Mirja and it was scary and she had no idea what to do with it. Well, that made two of them, it seemed.
"To be honest, I haven't the foggiest what you are talking about. If you could calm down and be a little less hysterical, I might be able to help. But as it is, I dunno. This is all Greek to me" Mirja sat down, and looked at the dragon girl, shaking her head softly. Maybe it was her hybrid nature making things more complicated than they needed to be, but Mirja was totally lost.

"So, you are confused as to why I can call you my little Monster, why I can play with you and tease, torment, and tantalize you, and you'll accept it. You are confused why you are feeling some strange new emotion for a girl, and you want to know what it all means, is that right? I hope it's right, because otherwise I have no idea. This is all just speculation. But, I think you are a girl who is more attracted to other girls than guys. And when you met someone, me, who crushed your spirit with her mere presence, you were instinctively drawn to her because she can provide you with the best protection, and the best care as you go about your life. The problem is, I don't really feel that way about you. You have to go out and find someone that means something to you, while you also mean something to them. Otherwise it's all worthless"
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:03 pm
Her head drooped as she listened to the words coming forth from the mouth of Mirja. Was that really it? Was this what was happening to her? She could not deny it though, how her body felt and what was going on with her. That, however, did not mean she knew how to deal with this situation. Lost in confusion, despair slowly settled over her as she knelt there, staring listlessly at the ground beneath her. Slowly, she took calming breaths, forcing the emotions to the side as she realized one thing: she needed to get away from here. She needed to be alone, to spend time by herself and work through all the strange new feelings running through her. Slowly, keep her eyes looking away from Mirja, she pulled herself to her feet. Wings spread out behind her as she rose in to the sky, leaving one parting message for the one who she had met.

"I'm sorry... I need to go..."

With that she flew off, taking to the air and looking for a place where she could pull herself back together.

[Exit Thread]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum