I. Sealed Powers » Zanpakutô Names:
Zeda is one of the strangest shinigami to ever exist, this is due to the fact that Zeda actually has a single zanpakuto spirit which has divided it's being into three new entities effectively making Zeda a multi-zan user. His first spirit is called Mai, his second spirit is referred to as Hoshi and his third spirit is called Kio.» Spirit Descriptions:Mai:
Mai is rather a little cute girl who has long hair that reach just above her shoulder blades. She wears a white top with red pants held up by suspenders. She is very considerate and she's always rather light with her Master; but if he ever requires any help, a side of her body changes and begins to set alight which portrays her anger and desire to help.
Kio is portrayed as rather aggressive; he wears a demonic suit of armour that is completely red – soaked in the blood of his opponents. He has two extremely large blades that were forged in the lava surrounding the inner world that alone makes his swords extremely potent. Overall he has a demonic attire; everything has jiggered and aggressive edges that shows his violent nature but in the end even with his horns, his always calm and collective around Zeda therefore forever remaining loyal.
Hoshi is rather a free spirit, his always calm and relaxed wearing a white robe which covers his shoulders like a haori whilst underneath he wears a while and black designed piece of clothing that has several patterns and drawings on it. Hoshi wields a long Zanpakutō that is almost as tall as him, whenever his seen his always wielding the Zanpakutō by its red hilt. His rather well built and muscly and has a toned body along with long red hair and a beard.
» Inner World:
Zeda's inner world is rather unique; it’s almost like a Gothic cartoon like castle that lies in the middle of nowhere simply surrounded by boulders and lava. The area itself is one large city in a sense, the rocks in the vicinity float around the castle guarding any UN-authorised entrances. In the depths of the lava stands Kio who is resistant to the intense heat; on the long pathway leading up to the castle stands Mai as innocent as she is she always a company’s Zeda on his journeys into the inner world whilst at the peak of the castle stands Hoshi seeming almost like a guarding even though the three spirits are in fact one.
» Zanpakutô Appearance:
- Inner World Image:
[What does your Shinigami's Zanpakutô look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: In the sealed state Zeda can control and manipulate Plasma and/or has the ability to send waves of fire at target's when he swing's the Zanpakutō. The Plasma though is created in Zeda's body and when used it is a darkish Blue color due to the plasma being about 500 degree's Celsius. He is also able to form this plasma into weapons of all different sizes and shapes Immense Spiritual Pressure:
Zeda is known to be a wielder of immense spiritual pressure, at times it can overpower enemy’s that are weaker than him and can even cripple those who are much weaker than him which presents the strength of his power. This spiritual pressure can usually be felt as a heavy force that is dragging the weaker opponent down unless they have similar spiritual pressure which is able to match his own. Extend:
At captain level, shinigami are tough how to compress the size of their Zanpakutō as originally the size of Zanpakutō is based on the wielders spiritual pressure. After some training Zeda managed to master this and by manipulating his own spiritual pressure his able to extend his Zanpakutō or shrink it based on his decision.Liquid Sheath:
This operates by applying a tiny amount of Reiatsu around the blade of his Zanpakutō in order to create a protective liquid sheath that attaches to any form of clothing or skin to allow quick and easy availability. The sheath is the same strength as a regular sheath if not stronger due to it being made from Reiatsu. However, the sheath can’t be used separately to the Zanpakutō as the Reiatsu doesn’t have an explicit shape to take. The sheath can change shape or cease to exist at the users will nevertheless it’s in no way used in an offensive manner, though if Zeda was to extend his Zanpakutō it would exit straight through the sheath as the pure design is suited for the blade. Bring forth (Kidō):
This Kidō is used by Zeda in order to bring forth his Zanpakutō – He has three different states of Zanpakutō therefore it becomes a hassle carrying them all especially the biggest one! Therefore he swings his arm which generates a void into the atmosphere there stand the Zanpakutō that he had placed prior to arrival; after taking the Zanpakutō he wishes to use the Kidō seals shut which prevents any one other than Zeda from having any influence over it.Close Combat Master:
After intensive training, Zeda is rather a close combat fighter, he uses a combination of speed and strength in order to annihilate his opponents; being a close combat master his able to take on people a lot stronger than him and bigger which maximizes his potential. He combines fire with barrage of attacks which aim to damage the opponent!Fire Manipulation:
Zeda also has the ability to generate and manipulate fire from the palms of his hands for a variety of effects, from creating high-speed projectiles of fire to summoning forth a lance-like flame which he has demonstrated to use as a close-range weapon; he is also capable of using the flames to deflect enemy attacks by using a steady stream of fire as a makeshift barrier. The weapons tend to cause moderate burns upon contact with the opponent and his only able to deflect the attack if its similar strength or weaker than his defense, however if the opponent applies a lot of energy to the attack it will make the block much harder than usual.
- Sun Flare Ball: Zeda is able to make an enormous fireball that closely resembles a miniature sun. Though it explodes on impact, it is stable enough beforehand for Zeda's comrades to strike the fireball, sending it flying at enemies with additional force. All though Zeda is capable of causing the flare ball to explode with the click of his fingers as the way he performs this sends a sound wave that is specific to Zeda and cannot be mimicked in order to trigger the reaction in the plasma ball.
- Fire Clash: When Zeda uses anything fire related, he channels a extra layer of spiritual pressure in order to amp up his powers which make the collisions with the opponent more powerful and devastating than before and if not stopped it could pose very harmful to the opponents body.
- Regen Cell: By coating a injured part of his body in fire his able to magnify his defense, this works by the fire naturally closing up the wounds just so that he doesn’t lose more blood and has the chance to carry on fighting however if his health or strength is lower than a third he is unable to use this ability.
Zeda also has the ability to generate and manipulate lightning or electricity from the palms of his hands for a variety of effects, from creating high-speed projectiles of electrict or lightning bolts to summoning forth a lightning dragon through simple manipulation. His only able to deflect the attack if its similar strength or weaker than his defense, however if the opponent applies a lot of energy to the attack it will make the block much harder than usual.
- Electrical Burst: Throughout his training with his Uncle Shadin, he managed to get some control over the electric element that he possesses. This electrical affinity can be used on a layer of flame in order to maximise the attack upon contact! Electrical burst converts Zedas spiritual pressure to electricity and coats part of the body he wants the electricity to be directed to in order to maximize the damage. This works by the electricity coating a designated area and sending a shock through the opponents body upon contact along with intense flames that scorch the opponent.
- Electrical Component: This works on a similar way to the technique where Zeda covers his body in flames however on top of the flames he has the ability to cover his body with electricity which makes it a rather deadly opponent if someone with similar strength is there to match the pressure of his attacks. One the two layers of spiritual pressure fuse together it maximizes Zeda potential which acts in a similar way to stunning the opponent upon contact whilst burning them with the intense flames.
- Static Control: This ability works when Zeda punches his opponent, in an instant his spiritual pressure rushes up his fist whilst changing to its electric nature and entering the opponents body at high voltages; to people who are weaker than Zeda, this attack can be rather devastating however to people with similar strength it does rather moderate damage unless their body’s unable to cope with it!
This is what allows the Zeda to hold his Plasma without being burned by it. As his ability grows, his heat resistance rises and is always equal to the heat of the plasma that he able to create. This does cause fire attack's to be less effective on him, but not immune to it unless the level of the attacker is two tiers weaker. Plasma Frag:
Zeda forms a ball that resembles the size of a basketball; this forms in the center of his hand. The ball then begins to condense until it reaches the size of a tennis ball. Zeda can then choose to either throw the ball at his opponent or drop it which triggers its effect; the ball will quickly blow up with in several seconds after escaping his hand. The ball itself is condensed plasma; therefore it will literally explode due to the particles having a more compressed surface area and thus seek a way to spread into the atmosphere. The initial explosion resembles an explosion from a frag grenade, the only difference being that it releases a combination of flames and static over a similar magnitude to that of a grenade.Nebula Dragon:
Upon usage of the technique, plasma will generate in mid-air which then swirls and transforms into a dragon. The dragon has a rather precise design which makes it rather aerodynamic and allows it to swiftly move towards its target, at times this technique drips plasma as it moves which usually burns everything it touches including the ground. However if the excess liquid makes contact with the opponent it will likely lead to first degree burns or worse depending on the opponents tier. This technique take's one post to complete but doesn't effect Zeda.Nebula Cloud:
Zeda inhales and focuses reiatsu. After doing so he will exhale which generates a could that covers 10-25feet in diameter. The plasma is sizzling hot and is capable of causing 2nd degree burns upon contact with the opponent. A addition to this ability is that the shape or compression of the plasma can be manipulated by Zeda, this is usually used to cover stuff up or distract the opponent. The plasma cloud alone is quite thick and shines a light yellow color which makes it rather hard to see through however it can be blown away by a strong gust of wind.Firefly Storm:
Upon usage, plasma will generate in the air surrounding Zeda; the size and shape of the plasma will resemble fireflies at times they can be mistaken for the real things which makes them rather deceitful. Only this technique gives the plasma a yellow or greenish color instead of the normal colors that are associated with different stages of plasma; this is because the insect looking plasma creation compresses the plasma in order to make a kamikaze attack! When ready the flies will travel to a designated location ad latch onto something prior to exploding. Alone these fireflies don’t tend to cause much damage however when their numbers are rather large they effects can be extremely fierce. Over all it takes 5 plasma fireflies in order to give the explosion some force and power which resembles an attack that could potentially be generated from grenade; furthermore Zeda is only capable of creating 50 fireflies in total. Also, these fireflies can be used for another technique which is rather supplementary. Fly Scouter:
Even though the fireflies can be used to attack they can also be used to scout an area. These fireflies aren’t normal in a sense that they have no organs or relative intelligence. But through this technique, Zeda links the plasma particles to his cellular mind processes in order to view the location of the plasma and witness whatever is in the vicinity. This can also be used as a trigger to generate explosions over long distances but when Zeda uses this, its rather hard for him to concentrate.Absorbing Star:
Zeda begins by focusing his spiritual pressure over his skin in order to let the skin become lighter and allow it to absorb the rays that are emitted from the sun. This then allows the spiritual pressure around his body to become slightly denser yet more energized which allows the melarome pigment to take effect in his cells to prevent burning but at the same time it infuses the cells with plasma in order to increase the body temperature by 5 degrees which over all raises the heal of his plasma by 40 degrees. The only drawback of the technique is that the user has pale skin and seems to glow while in moderate shade. Side notes:
The user has to be in sun light, or moderate shade for this to work.Split:
This works by Zeda channeling both fire and electricity into his Zanpakutō, the electricity gives it a better cutting ability whilst the fire is able to burn upon contact. This combination works rather well as the electricity particles that collide with the opponents skin are able to distance the cells that connect one another whilst the fire burns through the skin and leaves the opponent rather devastated.
I. Shikai» Shikai Release Phrase:
Zeda's standard release phrase is "Ignite" although he can name any of his three zanpakuto to release.» Shikai Appearance:
Upon entering his initial state Zeda's zanpakuto doesn't have much change actually happen to it. While his necklace remains unchanged his two swords gain are surrounded in a layer of incredibly hot plasma, causing the blade to take a strange glow which changes between shades of gold, blue and red.» Shikai Abilities: Enhanced Fire Manipulation:
With the heightened state of power Zeda is able to gain a stronger grasp on fire and the manipulation of it. He is able to control it with much greater ease and with less effort, this means he doesn't waste as much energy in the generation of fire or the manipulation of it. Zeda's flames are much more potent as well, they can quickly climb in temperature and burning power, this is because Zeda is able to make his fire encompass traits from plasma which makes it incredibly hot and able to inflict intense damage to Zeda's targets.
- Cinder Comet: Zeda begins be swinging his blade in an upwards arc which creates a fireball the size of a basketball which is launched in the designated direction. However what makes this more than a regular fireball is the trail of fire that spills from the rear of the flame and descends until it reaches the ground. From this attack several embers are emitted as it travels through the atmosphere, there embers are quite dense and can move up to two meters at most. The speed of the fireball alone is around 10 meters per second alongside a range of 50 meters; past the 50meter mark Zeda begins to lose control of the flame which leads to it expiring or vanishing almost instantly. The fireball itself does moderate damage to those of similar strength, to people who are weaker it will likely cause moderate to high amounts of damage but if the opponent is stronger than Zeda it’s likely to do little damage.
- Firewall: This is not some software the removes viruses from his computer. By pointing the tip his Zanpakutō outwards or towards the ground, a baseball sized firewall is generated. The fireball travels in a linear direction and can be stopped by Zeda; once the fireballs stopped a wall of embers is created which spans 12 meters in length along with 2 meters height – The flames alone travel up to 5meters per second – The same damage as the previous ability applied.
- Searing Rain: Zeda begins by raising his Zanpakutō to shoulder height before violently swinging the blade in a downwards direction; upon doing so a basketball shaped ball forms which has a dark yellow or reddish color which quickly ascends for several short seconds prior to stopping and remaining at constant. The fireball travels at 6 meters per second and can be detonated by the user at any required moment. Upon detonation the fireball explodes in mid-air and crates a ring of 12 equally sized fireballs each of which resemble the color of Zedas ribbon. These flames span out over a maximum of 15 meters in diameter; they then begin to descend – each flame reaching a maximum of 4 meters in height and two feet in diameter. The flames last only two posts before expiration and can only be used once per post. Down side being that over usage of this ability leads to a 3-4 post cool down.
- Ruining Fire: This is a simple attack. Zeda begins by stabbing his Zanpakutō into the ground which creates a stream of fire that can be manipulated in several ways. Zeda posseses the ability to change the shape of the stream or redirect it to another destination; however upon stoppage at the required area Zeda can maximize the potential of this attack by withdrawing the Zanpakutō from the ground and moving it in a upwards arc which sends a five foot tall flame across the path in order to strike the final destination. Furthermore this ability has a second part to it which generates a tornado of fire around Zedas body which constantly circles him; this can either be used for offensive reasons or defensive – the principle of defensive being that since it’s a circle the opponent might have a tough time going through the flame in order to attack Zeda.
- Flame Beheading: Zeda first imbues his blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. Zeda is capable of surrounding the immediate area with a circular wall of flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.
- Fire Arc’s: When Zeda swing’s his sword(s) he is able to send small to medium size waves of fire. Depending on the amount of energy he put into the swing of the sword.
- Fire absorption: If there is fire in the surrounding area he can suck it up into his arms in order to boost his own fire based attacks or keep the fire as reserves. If one is not careful, the fire he absorbs can be drastically painful for the opponent in the long run. Also when he absorbs the fire, if the fire is located behind the enemy it will rush towards his arms and burn the opponent on the way. The range of absorption is 25 meters.
While Zeda still maintains the ability to use electricity in his shikai it is not as potent as his fire manipulation but is still very effective when needed. He is capable of using electro-perception, which is really all he uses it for mainly but by doing so he can gain an influence over technology which allows him to hack quite a variety of computers and it can also be used to allow him to control the functions of most technology such as stopping the electrical current from turning a device on by dispersing it before it worked or even making it stronger to make the device explode from the amount of energy.
He can decode and interpret the electronic flow of information, this allows him to easily process things such as binary and other code rather quickly and translate it. Using it also allows him to even affect surveillance, making it easy for him to remove himself out of camera footage and other technological based systems.
An alternative use of his power is creation of EMPs or Electromagnetic Pulses. This works by him gathering a large amount of energy and sending it out as a pulse, he can do this by touch or as a wave but what happens is that when this EMP comes into contact with technology that is not shielded, the technology is fried by current and excess power causes the device to break down. He can use this on things such as Phantom Tech to cause temporary malfunctions or even destroy the entire system if the pulse is strong enough although since most technology is shielded his power is usually limited to simply causing glitches and temporary shut-downs. Plasma Manipulation:
The true highlight of Zeda's zanpakuto and the actual power is Plasma, while he can use it in his sealed state it is no where near as effective as it is in his shikai. Zeda gains a much more developed control over the state of matter known as plasma, by generating it he can create incredibly dangerous clouds and attacks which can cause radiation burns and third degree burns to weaker opponents. Zeda's plasma even has the rather surprising ability to bring forth a freezing effect, something that takes a complete 180 degree turn in his apparently hot state by creating heat absorbing plasma although as this strays from his zanpakuto's theme it is hard to do and rarely seen.
Plasma is able to be used for a variety of purposes since it is capable of limited EM Manipulation he instead uses it to target electronics. If Zeda so desired he can easily create a cloud of plasma which renders communications and connections unable to be used due to the high amount of interference it can cause to the technology.
Amaterasu: This technique is called Amaterasu which is a jet of black flame said to be fires from hell that is hotter than the sun itself; they ignite at the focus of the users. All though it’s commonly known that the flames are unavoidable, Amaterasu has been avoided few times by people who possess grate speed or people that have discovered ways of stopping the black flames. The flames are capable of burning through almost anything in their path; it is said that Amaterasu flames never stop burning even when whatever’s caught in Amaterasus grasp is turned to ash however the flames may burn for a period of seven days and nights and cannot be extinguished by water or any other normal methods. However the flames burn rather slowly which allows anyone who has been struck by Amaterasu which gives the opponent an opportunity to remove the clothing or body parts that have been caught ablaze. Zeda is able to takes these flames and control and manipulate them as though they were regular fire. This is a very dangerous technique therefore prolonged use can lead to serious strain however Zeda alone is able to extinguish the flames of Amaterasu at will! But due to the techniques danger it can only be used a maximum of 3times in Shikai and 5times in Bankai.[Being Updated]
I. Maji-Shikai» Maji-Shikai Release Phase:
"Incinerate, Yatagarasu". Having merged his three individual spirits into one Zeda required a name for the new single entity to which he chose the name "Yatagarasu". » Maji-Shikai Appearance:
When Maji-Shikai is activated Zeda becomes engulfed in heavy reiatsu that glows a golden color with a hint of red; his Zanpakutō then vanishes out of sight by melting down into flames that are absorbed by Zeda's body but are mainly directed to his arms which is why that specific area is the hottest part of his body through out that duration. Furthermore due to this being a ability generated by his Zanpakutō he becomes immune to the burning sensation generated by his own flames but can easily manipulate the fire in order to burn other people. He can deactivate the flames at will however he has to wait 1-2 posts before regaining the ability to re-emit the flames.» Maji-Shikai Abilities: Fire Immunity:
As a spirit who resonates with fire, Zeda is similarly immune to any naturally occurring flame or fire, or those manipulated by outside sources. If he desired he could walk upon the surface of the very sun itself and feel nothing but the comfort of home. This also makes him immune to any fire produced by Yatagarasu, thus allowing him to detonate his own attacks in close proximity without injuring himself, a tactic uses often.Fire Synthesis:
Zeda's body is able to absorb and synthesis external sources of heart and fire into a suitable energy source that replenishes his reserves. Thus Zeda prefers to relax in areas of extreme temperatures, such as active volcanos. This ability also makes him virtually immune to sources of fire used by opponents against him, since he can consume the flame readily enough and absorb its energy. Spiritually-induced fire based attacks, such as those from Kido or the powers of other Zanpakuto are essentially useless against him, since he can simply absorb the essence of their power and add it to his own.Wing Spreading Blaze:
One of Yatagarasu's abilities, its name is born from its formation, appearing as a phoenix's wings surrounding the wielder, though unlike the name implies they remain closed. The technique is one of Yatagarasu's few defensive abilities, as it can be used as a barrier against incoming attacks. The flames interact with the attack in the same manner as Zeda's plasma, though instead of releasing heat, they disintegrate on contact. However the defence is not absolute, as the flames lack a solid form, sufficiently powerful attacks are capable of penetrating through its defences. This power also is unique in that it can be used offensively as well, by creating a ring surrounding Zeda and his opponent. The heat generated by the flames are potent enough to cause massive waves of disorienting heat, and quickly eat through the oxygen within the enclosed space; this can quickly lead to exhaustion, even unconsciousness. This power can also be used offensively, by generating a swirling aura of fire around Zeda to constantly act as a both a potent ward, and means of damaging opponents who remain in close-range. Like the Heavenly Body Flare using this powercan be willed into existence either centred around Zeda or remotely with rapid speed.Ten Evil Suns:
A technique prized for its range and versatility, Zeda releases a burst of reiatsu which then condenses into a number of small molten flame-like orbs which are then sent hurtling towards an opponent. The attack has both a homing capability, and each orb upon impacts detonates into a fiery explosion, allowing him to cause a wide area of damage on a controlled scale, or deal massive amounts of damage on a single target or area. He is able to will them into existence, but by utilising his Hakuda, can simply release these missiles of flame along with his actual attacks. He can change the shape of his Ten Evil Suns through the method of his attacks, linear attacks form the standard fire missiles, but sweeping circular movements create large rings and arcs of flame to blast his foes.
I. Bankai» Bankai Appearance:
» Bankai Abilities: In Bankai, Zedas physical strength and speed is increased drastically although his still no match for his uncle Shadin the god of speed! At this stage his able to control fire at free will and can also alter his height to anything from 6ft to 10ft after all its his choice to determine his height. The new Zanpakutō state changes size alongside his height but he still has his regular powers along side the powers of his Shikai.Soul Blaster:
- Appearance Image:
Zeda fires a scorching solar orb which is generated from a sphere of flames that are generated from his Zanpakutō; upon contact with the opponent Zeda can either decide whether or not he wants the orb to remain there or explode upon contact.Phoebus Blow:
Zeda attacks with a single deadly blow from the tip of his fist; this is a concentration of his inner power and fire! The intense fist of fire escapes the tip in order to shoot of at the opponent at incredible speeds, if they can’t dodge, it’s likely to pierce the opponent straight through but even if they can block or dodge their likely to receive some residual damage from the flames! Arrow of Apollo:
Zeda is able to continuously fire red hot arrows from his hands that are covered in intense fire and are set to explode if required! Fire punch:
When Zeda takes a punch from a distance a molded version of his fist fires from his hands and shots out towards the opponent, it glows a red or gold color but is same size as Zedas actual fist. This technique travels at around 120MPH; when it comes contact with his opponent the damage delt will be similar to a truck striking his body all though it will still burn him!Rebirth:
This is an ultimate technique for Zeda; fire covers his body but deals no damage to him but will help heal all of his wounds. This can only be used once per topic but when the technique finishes he will be unable to use his Shikai for one post and will negate Zedas Bankai for rest of the thread since he uses a lot of his spiritual pressure for this technique! The main purposes for this technique if to help Zeda heal since most of the time when Zeda uses this technique it means that the battle is over but all he has to do now is heal his wounds.
[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]
» Shikokai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their Shikokai?]
» Shikokai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Shikokai?]
I. Skill Sheet
To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD
before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not feel your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. We will also do your will sheet for you upon grading your application.Skill SheetGeneral Skills
- Durability: Advanced
- General Speed: Master
- Strength: Advanced
- Weapon Skill: Advanced
- Willpower: Master
- Mental Deduction: Advanced
- Pain Endurance: Master
- Focus: Advanced
- Hoho: Master
- Kidō: Master
- Zanjutsu: Master
- Hakuda: Advanced