Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Waking the Pale Empty Waking the Pale

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

How long had he been unconscious drifting in the blackness of slumber? The coma that took him during the battle had been constant as he'd not even given a glimmer of his spiritual pressure. But something else had begun as his eyes flickered open and his pressure hit the entire Seireitei again. He groaned a bit wincing as he exhaled softly rubbing the back of his head feeling his hair had been cut. He'd been tended to properly here the entire time as he could sense things pretty well. Tetsuya's spiritual pressure was gone so were others. Tsukiya's presence could be felt well enough that was comforting. He'd remembered that attack came while he was away. It was something of a dark unexpected thing that came with it all. Tsubasa's spiritual pressure and prowess weren't something to be beaten. Expelling the blood of the demons in their family outward. That was a hard task as his eyes shifted around the room taking it all in slowly. His digits gently pulled the sheets off himself as he got to his feet as they fussed over him. He slipped his zanpakuto into its sheath his eyes closed for the moment.

"How long have I been out? Give me a status update."
They didn't speak or say anything causing him to simply sigh as they were star struck. Former Captain Commander was standing before them awake from a Coma he wasn't supposed to awaken from. He didn't blame them as he sighed and brushed a hand through his hair. What was he to do with this situation as it was? Moving his shoulders popping noises could be heard as he stepped out the door. Tsubasa used a shunpo covering a massive amount of distance. It was truly insane how good he could be at such a thing. He moved extremely well as he tapped both his zanpakutos. Suzaku and Byakko were restless as well. His eyes slowly shifted over the landscape taking everything in. Taking in the colors and scope of everything as he looked towards the Unabara. Gone so only he and Tsukiya remained it seemed. He wasn't even awake for that much as his frame sat down slowly. Tsubasa's spiritual pressure was simply put insane on its own.

Those who found him were welcome to come towards him. He didn't mind a conversation at this point. It was a welcome diversion from it all. Waking from a coma to this different look. He didn't know exactly what to expect though somethings weren't strange. His muscles felt fine so did his body aside from an ache. It looked like most he got from that fight was a headache. His death had been spread around to keep him safe he guessed. Tactically speaking it wasn't a bad idea. He wasn't exactly the type to do many things open or frontal. He inhaled a bit wishing he had a smoke at the moment. But he guessed it wasn't exactly his call for most of the things. Energies he could detect were a couple familiar ones. But many weren't so familiar or things he could figure out. It was all very new the structure and everything in this place. He wondered what kind of place he would have in this new Gotei United.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waking the Pale Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Waking the Pale Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Waking the Pale Empty Re: Waking the Pale

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Twitch went Mirja's ears. She had a strange body, these days. When faced with a new spiritual pressure, her ears would twitch and her tail would swish. And Mirja knew, that there was something about this new one. For one, it was incredibly powerful, she could feel that even all the way over here in this cool little meditation spot in the Kuchiki Estate.She was drawing up plans to train for her Student, and also plans on how to draw out Jaeden for more Slip-Stream goodness, but they both stopped when this entered her perception.

It was new, she had never felt it before, and something this powerful, was not easy to hide, on Earth or in the Soul Society. Maybe it was from the Maggots Nest? She had trouble imagining someone keeping that sort of power in there, and someone that powerful not breaking out with the rest of them. Maybe he didn't feel it was time, yet? Either way, she had to get over there fast and lend a hand. She was no longer the weakling she was when the first incursion happened. So executing a rudimentary variant of her Slip-Stream for more speed, she launched off like a wolf-shaped bullet.

But, it wasn't in that direction. It's enormity had thrown off her precision, but as she launched herself off, she could feel it coming from the 2nd division. Strange, she would have thought even the injured would give off something. But it meant someone big was up, so she stopped herself, and headed that way instead.Before she arrived, it promptly vanished and traveled a vast distance,which stoked Mirja's soul to no end. He was fast! The peace of speed was burned away by the fire in her heart as she thought about this new one. She could learn something great from him, she knew it. And so that was the direction she went in next, arriving by his side pretty quickly, Mirja was no slouch either.
"Yo, epic Hurtighet-chan!" She exclaimed, sure she was mixing languages there, but she was a Mad Wolf, after all.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waking the Pale Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Waking the Pale Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:53 pm
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

His mouth lets a slight sound out almost like a slight laugh. It didn't go far as he turned his gaze on the female who followed him. Her speed was decent though he guessed she realized it. He was way faster than she was as he stared at her with his crimson gaze. "Well that's a new one, haven't been called that before. Tsubasa Unabara is my name. " He felt a nice breeze as he calmed his inner questions for a moment. Detecting Zeda's presence it seemed like he was popular. Grant it he was important to the Gotei as a figure that had become their face for a while. Leading this place on two different occasions and building defenses among other things. "I get the general sense things have changed while I was in the coma. Keeping me hidden was wise on the Gotei's part. Given I am sure a couple people would have liked to see me gone." He didn't like all this talking it was something meaningless in some ways. But in this situation, he regarded them both. his scarlet eyes slowly looked over the female before glancing at Zeda. The ladder had changed a bit but not by much.

The female was a vizard here within the ranks here. So the policy changes had come into effect. He'd heard as much was going on when he got put into a coma. It wasn't worth noting it much further.He had few questions on the subject as he could get the general sense of things. Feeling the energy around him was enough of a giveaway on the subject of things going on here. Though Zeda's concern for his former teacher was heartwarming. Tsubasa didn't know what kind of situation they were in. He could tell the balance of power had shifted in the world. The invasion of the Iceland war and some conflict on the moon. He knew that Azure had been killed and that had caused a large amount of stress. The Vanguard likely was in dire straights at the moment. He'd offer them his aid normally but he believed they were in suitable hands likely. His daughter had spoken highly of Hayden Desmond. "Surprisingly I can read the situation for the most part. Now I am guessing you chased me down for a reason."

He said in a calm voice as his eyes shifted to fall on the figure of Mirja now. He knew why Zeda was here as the student was one he'd taught. Shown the way of doing things and helped him develop better sword skills. Tsubasa wasn't one for such things as he didn't know who would be coming in. But he sensed that perhaps he could be of help for them at some point soon. His body felt strong as he didn't know what was required of him from here. Did the Gotei need his aid or was perhaps it time that Tsubasa took a break from wielding the blade. He didn't think that day would ever come to pass when he'd leave behind using his blade.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waking the Pale Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Waking the Pale Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Tsubasa. That was a name she knew. A name she wanted to punch, but also a name she wanted to learn with. She wanted to punch everyone in the Unabara clan for the way they treated Tsuki-boy. But that was for later, this guy was the super Head Captain, even though he wasn't anymore that was Ibiki. Her Oni-chan. Still, with Tsubasa here, it would lead to some interesting conversations, he seemed a smart sort of guy and she could pilfer his secrets of speed and then blend it with her own to make something beautiful and awesome.

However, before conversation developed, there appeared a Zeda! Mirja launched herself to a vibrant wolfy hug as he appeared, always liking the guy since the Zanpaktou.
"Zeda! There's a Tsubasa! He's surprisingly alive for a dead person!" She exclaimed, her tail swishing as she proclaimed her exuberance. He was a man that had helped with the closest thing to her heart, and so she had no problem with him and affection, like she would with any other male, even Henrex. Although he was certainly a wierd case, she had no idea where she was going with that one.

But then it seemed there was more importance than what she had come from, so she scratched the back of her head awkwardly with a latex-covered hand.
"I'll be in the corner. You look like you have important stuff to talk about and I am not a wolf of importance. I am a wolf of cakes and cups of tea" She exclaimed, grinning to show her fangs as if proud of the fact that she didn't do importance, or wasn't a wolf of importance. Importance meant you had to work at something, and she never did working.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waking the Pale Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Waking the Pale Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:05 pm

He got up from where he sat now slowly and smiled a bit.His personality was something of an enigma and always had been despite the clear changes. Nothing really every changed with Tsubasa when it came to his persona. "Well, aren't you popular Zeda. But now I guess I should do what I need to do in this situation.Follow me to a more suitable location." He said with a smile he took a single step. His burst of speed was inhuman for his skills as he smiled at the small cleared area. It was almost like an arena of sorts that was set up for fighting. He waited for them both to arrive knowing he was a bit faster than them. "Alright, attack me as you will I won't use my swords.I need to get a read of the Captain and Lieutenant skills of our people now." He wanted to know what their talent level was and about where they were. His eyes intently focused as they almost seemed to be peering through them. Tsubasa wasn't a slouch in Hakuda and Kido and in some cases was known to be skilled in using them.

He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched them both now waiting for the first move. Would Zeda use kido to support Mirja as she attacked frontal? Judging by her nature he guessed she was a melee range fighter. Hakuda judging by her hands and posture she seemed to have when moving. She had extremely good balance and not many swordsmen could say that. Deciding not to use his swords was for their own personal benefit. He wasn't being rude or underestimating them as he exhaled a light breath. He'd not released his spiritual pressure or begun to do anything really. He was letting them decide to make the move that they wanted. For now, he decided they could act as they desired. The Strange thing wasn't it for a guy who woke up from a coma to ask to be attacked. Ibiki would have been a better serious fight enemy than these two. But that wasn't the point and he trusted they knew that. He smiled a bit at feeling that bloodlust from the wolf.

It was then he let it out a massive amount of bloodlust that was in him. His Bloodlust was thick enough you could taste it in the air. Choking the life out of people almost as he stared at them both. His eyes were warnings as he decided to let them in on it. "Let me show you mine, Mirja." He said his voice cool as the words felt like stabbing through the body. Something about Tsubasa made him capable of producing this murderous intent that was dark. Birds around the surrounding area flew away without warning. Before he smiled and the killing intent faded away. He'd made his point well enough to Mirja and Zeda he guessed. It was about time they began this little test. Just to see how quick and nimble they could all be. After all, everything would hinge on how they decided to play this out. Tsubasa didn't plan on the battle lasting too long as he suspected they both would have a rough time with his pace overall. Zeda from what he could tell hadn't gotten a lot of training from his old man yet.

As for Mirja her body was in excellent condition for a Martial Artist and fit Ibiki very well. He imagined Tsukiya would do well training under her instead of him. His family was Sword specializes mostly but his son was born to walk a different path. He often tried explaining that to him. But his son wasn't keen on hearing that and only wanting approval. It was difficult to please one's children was the lesson.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja both frowned and glared at Zeda when he tried to claim it was inappropriate for hugs. It was such a flawed concept how could he ever say that? She had to voice her opinion on that matter.
"Hugs are always appropriate! There is no situation where you can say you should not have hugged. To even have such a mindset is one that would be deprived of hugs and thus needs an influx of hugs to be fixed" She exclaimed, before setting her wolfish nature straight. There was to be chats with each other, after all, and she wasn't going to get in the way of that.

Still, it seemed Tsubasa was intent on the both of them, telling both Mirja and Zeda to follow him to somewhere else. Mirja obliged and then scowled as he took off. He was so fast, it made Mirja pissy. Stupid fast. Probably an amazing teacher but still, stupid fast. She started up her Slip Stream, and then took off. The Wind acted differently around her, as if she was using it as an aid rather than fighting it to go faster. There was certainly something to her movement technique, but exactly what, was yet to be determined.

Once she had arrived, irritatingly behind Tsubasa, he asked for them to attack him, and Mirja's mind immediately went to how. He was the Head Captain, Ex or otherwise, so she wouldn't have to show restraint, but it was a habit.
"Ohh, I'm not a Lieutenant. I'm just a member of the Earth Affiliation Division. Not even seated, I don't think. It's a sub-division, they are confusing" she explained, before her mind drifted back. Maybe she should shock him with her Wolf God Fist? Donning her mask wouldn't be a good opening move, she felt that kind of disrespected the fight. She could also try a Zero-Point Soul Refraction Technique. That would certainly give her the strength and durability needed to fight him.

While she was thinking, he suddenly let out a blast of Bloodlust, such that Mirja could really feel it, something she hadn't in a while. And he even said 'let me show you mine' which was awkward. Mirja reacted as she always did to opponents like Tsubasa, who radiated the desire to rend, with quips.
"Ohh, crap, sorry! I forget to keep it down sometimes, it's hard to keep track of. Like breathing. Sometimes you just forget you are even doing it" she explained, focusing to reduce the zeal and cool her raging blood.

Finally, she had exactly what she was going to do, taking a few steps forward, she was going to give him her best. An Enhanced Flash Point would probably do the trick. He was ex head captain, so those guys generally had things up their sleeves, but this little trick was so crazy that even Reality couldn't keep up with it, putting your existence in two places at once for a very short moment. It was kind of gut-wrenching, but it really worked for getting the first snozzom blow in. She didn't activate her Zero-Point Soul Refraction Technique yet, because Head Captain or not, those two stacked on each other was like a deceleration of murder, and she didn't want to hurt him. She was confident her body and the armoured bodysuit could keep her conscious through whatever inevitable counter attack came.

Taking a breath, and slipping into a comfortable fighting style, she burned her energy, and then unleashed it, covering the nine meters between her and Tsubasa and sub-relativistic speeds, and hopefully starting this spar off with a bang.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:51 pm

He watched the female and smirked at the comment of distracting him. The blow he sent was so quick that it didn't look as though he'd even moved. Tsubasa's index and middle fingers pressed together aimed to slam into the rib cage of Mirja as she appeared in front of him. He'd read her movement as his vision was able to track most of her movements. The rest was mere elementary dear Watson. His gaze shifted taking all information in, the female had an excellent speed that was something he was impressed by. Though he suspected a technique at play there as his fingers connected if they hit. The female would be sent flying it was as though she'd been hit by an explosion of kinetic force. Tsubasa's Hakuda wasn't great but the strength he had in those arms was terrifying. He wasted no time in dealing with Zeda deciding to use a tactic of his. No powers were needed in this situation as he would use his skills alone. Hadō 91 judging by the chant he deduced after hearing part of it. He knew the chant pretty well and what came afterward.

As the impact struck it looked as though Tsubasa had gone down to the kido. It was in an instant that his overcoat remained and exploded. Tsubasa's frame had moved behind that of Zeda with such lightning speed that no sound was made. Nothing gave him away as his spiritual energy had vanished almost instantly. No air or the wind to give away the approach he took. Combining Hadō 1 with his finger jab into the back he would if connecting on Zeda send him flying into Mirja's form. Tsubasa's frame straightened as he cracked his neck having delivered this attack by using Utsusemi. His eyes of crimson stared at the two of them as he smirked. "Mirja, you have nice form and good physical skills. Your speed is also very impressive you could easily rival a Captain..Zeda, you need to do chants quietly and in your head. Doing them where I can hear them tells me what to expect." He said giving both of them a short lecture and praise and positives.

"Mirja you came from an obvious angle, I sense you're a seasoned martial artist and skilled fighter. Mix it up and come in with multiple angles at a time.I can show you if you'd like." Tsubasa wasn't acting high and mighty but giving them both advice. Zeda's had been given his spiritual energy was particularly good from using that still. Both of them deserved the praise for that much he continued tapping on his shoulder. He wasn't sure about the damage was done to both of them. He hit Mirja harder enough to kill someone twice because of her body. Tsubasa's eyes detected that her body was built extremely well. A normal blow against her would do little more than tickle her. So he had to hit her with kinetic fist and as for his student. He decided to show him the effectiveness of low kido. "It's good you have the chants for the higher one's down Zeda. They are important in the right moment and situation. But don't forget the lower one's either, they are good for situations as well." He said calmly as he stood and watched.

He doubted either of them were satisfied with that. Mirja from what he saw in the way her body moved and flexed. Was a melee specialist like himself. She would be vital to the Hakuda and things like that. Perhaps she could educate Tsukiya he hoped and the Unabara in the long run. His intense Focus allowed him to slow things down and take in everything. Not moving allows a person to really gather information on everything. Her body and its muscle movements were interesting and included everything. She could likely produce monster blows with that and cause destruction with ease. "So now..it's my turn to go on the offensive I think.." He said calmly giving them a moment his eyes watched them both. They'd gotten their chance to attack he'd let them recover obviously. He watched them both to make sure they were prepared. He could do something with his hands again if he wanted. Tsubasa's lips curved into a smile a bit as he had an idea.

Her move was fascinating had it not been for his hyper-awareness she would have hit him likely. But still that previous move still on his mind. He decided to show them something from his sword skills. He didn't need a blade for footwork as he tapped his toe lightly on the ground. He wasn't going to be arrogant or anything he was going to let them see it. [color=red"Here I come."[/color] He shot forward moving with blinding speed as he combined Shukuchi with his Hoho. Using extremely fast footwork that allowed him to position himself somewhere in the middle of them both. Thrusting both hands outwards he cast kido one in a massive sphere blast knocking both people into the air or backward several feet. He did this mostly to show Zeda something as his gaze shifted towards Mirja now. "Zeda, take from lower Kido and reinvent them to fit your needs.That was Hadō 1." He said calmly as he nodded towards the female now.

"Now for you, I'll show you how to attack from several angles at high speeds Or even reality warping so you can make the most of it.." He touched his thumbs to his fingertips of his index and middle as he exhaled. He shot forward again moving with lightning speed as he sent what appeared to a blow at her neck and body area. But even the appearance of him in front was fact as gently tapped her on the back of the head. "Alright, so that's the state of things. We've got capable people who can potentially carry the future of the Soul Society well." He said smiling as he walked over sighing at the dead overcoat. He'd really liked that one and Zeda blew it up. Ah well, it wasn't something that could be fixed obviously. He smiled happily with the lesson he'd just given it had been fun. Teaching Zeda and Mirja something new they could maybe use. Former Captain Commanders had some purpose as well it seemed.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum