Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Empty The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission]

Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:56 pm
The Loveburst
✔ Operation Name: The Loveburst Challenge
✔ Mission Type: POSTING PROMOTION
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone on the site can join this mission.

✔ Information: What is the Love Burst? Well, from 2/14/2017 to 2/19/2017, we'll be hosting a thread burst for couples or any romance threads. Essentially, this is the week of love and threads which pertain to pairings, dates, proposals and that sort of thing are qualifiable to use for this mission during it. It can be a chance for your character to speak they're true feelings to another character, a chance for current pairings to develop their relationship deeper with compelling threads engaging in one another or for your character to find their crush and get rejected big time. You never know what the dice may have in store and that's the point of this mission.

If you want to document your Love Burst threads/posts, make a tracker thread here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f301-tracker-board

Note: I will allow one to two extra days if something comes up IRL.

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - The objective is to get any content you can out on the site and post progress updates in your trackers.

✔ The Rewards:

✘ One Million Yen - You will receive one million yen for every post that you make during this challenge. If you are doing something related to app creation? Then I'd highly suggest just dumping it in your tracker every day.

✘ Awesome Points - You will receive one thousand awesome points for each post that is a part of this mini-mission.

✘ Loveburst Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

Note: If there is some vast character development explained when you register your prizes, I may give bonus rewards. However, you will need to go into detail and I'm not accepting a few sentences of explaination unless something major happened in the thread.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Empty Re: The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission]

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:15 pm
Misread sorry delete this when you get the chance otherwise I would be in. But Tsubasa's got no romantic partner nor do my others lol.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Empty Re: The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission]

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:32 pm

«REVIEWING STUFF ABOVE»

Forsaken Crow wrote:Misread sorry delete this when you get the chance otherwise I would be in. But Tsubasa's got no romantic partner nor do my others lol.

That's the point of the event: your character can also confess or see if anyone else is interested. It's more or less designed to push characters towards that and see what comes of their development.

The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:33 pm
Sign me up, let's see how far I can take this with Hayden or Atlas lmao.

The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] JfH75kA
The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:49 pm
Gonna throw myself into this event.... probably won't do much because irl stuff but yeah, I'll give it a shot!

The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] Gamma_Signature
The Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] CHARACTER_LISTThe Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] GRAPHICS_THREADThe Loveburst Challenge [V-Day Week Mission] TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum