Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tyrael Vulgrim (REDO} [APPROVED, 3-2] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Tyrael Vulgrim (REDO} [APPROVED, 3-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tyrael Vulgrim (REDO} [APPROVED, 3-2] Empty Re: Tyrael Vulgrim (REDO} [APPROVED, 3-2]

Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:13 am
[adm]Moving to unchecked for now.[/adm]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tyrael Vulgrim (REDO} [APPROVED, 3-2] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Tyrael Vulgrim (REDO} [APPROVED, 3-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tyrael Vulgrim (REDO} [APPROVED, 3-2] Empty Re: Tyrael Vulgrim (REDO} [APPROVED, 3-2]

Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:04 am
[adm]Ohhhh boy, this is going to be a doozy.

Race

No, Kade. Mad Demons do not exist as a race. This is either to be removed, or changed to show his ACTUAL race.

Mad Demon Code

Did...you just copy and paste the Sith Code from Star Wars, and change a few things about it...?

Proof:
Spoiler:

There's nothing really wrong with this, but...really?

He can be cut, burned, frozen, poisoned, having limbs gone, bleeding to death, torn apart, impaled blown to bits

Yeah, no. There is not a whole lot of people on PH that can survive bleeding to death, being torn apart, or being BLOWN TO BITS. You want to emphasize endurance, ok. But don't make his natural endurance on ridiculous levels. This character isn't going to be a 1 tier or 0 tier right off the bat, so you'll have to lower the endurance on this to more..reasonable levels.

Hellraiser Flash

Yeahhh, I'm not okay with the limits you've set on that. Change this to 3-4 times per post, with a four post cooldown.

Genocide Ravager

40% stronger than a Cero Oscuras? Are...you being serious? The Cero Oscuras is the most powerful Cero the Espada/Arrancar can use. No, he is not having something equal, or even more than something of that power. A Gran Rey Cero at best.

Magma Reaper

Lower this from 6-10 to 4-5.

Armageddon Hell Buster

Remove this entirely, or rework it to the where it's not a Event/Near Death move. This character will not have the power or energy level to do something like this.

Burn Rush
Final Knuckler

Both of these need cooldowns, and a post limit.

Devilman Barrier

Just...no. Remove this. Tyrael already has a lot of moves and such as is.

Death Matter

So, still outright taking Lio's stuff. Yeah, no. Denied. This is something that Lio made, and is NOT widely available.

After these are fixed, we'll work on the rest of the app.

[/adm]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:46 am
[adm]

Energy Blast

Eye Lasers

Enhanced Energy Blast

Enhanced Energy Beam

All of these need cooldowns, a post limit, and a charge time.

Ascension of Wrath

Yeah, I'm going to have to ask you to nerf either the two stats part down to one, or change the post time from four to two.

Overdrive Knuckle Buster

Cut the post limit for this in half, from 10 to 5.

Flame Buster

Needs a post limit, and a cooldown.

Devilman Fist

Yeah, that's not going to end up having a blast radius of three miles. Not even close. One mile at maximum.

Final Devilman Fist

This needs a HEAVY cooldown and post limit, most likely ten posts or so, and a one per about...seven posts -- As well as a MAJOR toning down. A nuclear explosion inside the enemies body wouldn't just destroy body parts, it would completely annihilate them and Tyrael with that close of range. Tone this down MAJORLY.

Hell Blitzer

Change this from 37 feet to 20, change the fact that it's fourteen grenades combined...eight at max, change the usage limit from five to three, and this needs a cooldown.

Final Hell Solution

Yet again, this character is not going to produce power on level of a Cero Oscuras. Gran Rey Cero at max. This needs a post limit and cooldown.

Devilman Hell Armageddon

Yeah, I'm not okay with him generating heat at 5,000 - 6,000 Fahrenheit, or with the fact that it goes 100 miles...or that it destroys four to six city blocks. Lower all of what was mentioned, and give this a post limit and cooldown time.

"...Tyrael has been able to cancel illusion/mental-like abilities from the tier level that he's on."

Sorry, but that's not going to fly. This needs either needs to be based on Mental Deduction, or removed entirely, since most illusions are based off the Mental Deduction skill level, and him just being able to ignore that is not okay.

Black Hell

Wew boy, Amaterasu. This is gonna be a doozy. Alright, I need to know how many flames he can summon at a time, a post limit for long this can be used, and a cooldown before this happens. Also, you'll want to add on to the effects that you've listed from the strain. I'd recommend if he pushes this limit, it will make him go blind for a certain amount of posts.

Final Izanagi

The main qualms I have with this is combining four major demon abilities. Take out Affinity of Hell, and Demon Magic, and that part will be good. Also, while this can only be use once per thread, I would prefer if this was Event/Near Death only. I'll grant you a pass for this one, since it's meant to avoid those kinds of attacks. This will be his only Event/Near Death ability. Also, with that I would like to see a slightly larger cooldown for this, rather than just once per thread.

Shadow Nemesis

We'll tackle this one stage at a time. Let's start out with something that will be about everything of the Shadow Nemesis. For this, I would like it only able to be use for once per thread, and the rib-cage lasting seven posts. As he goes up the chain, this post limit would increase, with the Final Shadow Nemesis Stage lasting about...15 posts? Now, something else that I would like to see would be that everything but the rib-cage be struck out for now. This is because this character won't have enough power to be able to use all of these forms, and will most likely only be able to perform the basic rib-cage. Incomplete will be available at 2 tier, Complete will be available at 1 tier, and Final will be available at 0 tier. So, now that we've taken care of that, let's jump into the other things that need changed.

The shadow guardian is a creation of [akuma kyodo + shadow magic + zoa koa + body manipulation] all together.

Yeahhh, I'm not okay with this. Change "Shadow Magic" to Demon Magic, and remove Body Manipulation, since that usually is only for the character itself, not a summons or NPC for them, etc.

Rib-Cage Shadow Nemesis

For this, I'd like to see this be changed to only being able to defend, and not being able to regenerate. This will probably have an Advanced level of Durability.

Incomplete Shadow Nemesis

Need to know what level of Strength could destroy this thing.

Complete Shadow Nemesis

Same thing as above.

Final Shadow Nemesis

Same as above.

After those are fixed, this should be ready for approval.

[/adm]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:13 am
[adm]
Final Izanagi

You didn't do what I asked of you. 14-15 posts are not longer than just one thread, and I said he could only use it once. Change the 14-15 posts cooldown to one week in real time after the thread is over, and make it so that he can only use it once.

[/adm]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:09 pm
[adm]
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Adept

Comments/Notes: Alright, since things have been changed, this character is currently ready to be approved. If anyone has any problems or concerns, contact me. Otherwise, this is APPROVED.
Tier: 3-2
[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum