Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) I_vote_lcapHell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) I_voting_barHell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) I_vote_lcapHell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) I_voting_barHell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130602 messages in 19842 subjects

Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners)   Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 8:14 am

Coding credit to [THEFROST]

ENTER THE DEMONIC CREATURES

HELL BEASTS

I. Summary of Race

Hell Beasts are typically creatures that naturally inhabit Hell, either roaming freely among the layer they are placed in or created by the Rakshasa themselves. These beings are explained in smaller detail within the Rakshasa Demon information thread, but doesn't go into specifics about how a player might want to roleplay and control one for another Rakshasa, or simply have a Hell Beast not connected to another. For Hell Beasts there are a few things to consider: They are born from the energies and forces of Hell, typically making them highly demonic in nature. Secondly, Hell Beasts have to be connected to a Rakshasa to access forms such as their Tukara Saitana. Finally, Hell Beasts are free to roam how they wish. A Rakshasa with high training in Hell Beast control will be able to command and override their Hell Beast and simply have them act how they wish, where as those with weaker levels of training will have rather independent and uninfluenced Hell Beasts.

I. Methods of Creation

Natural Inhabitant: One of the more common ways for Hell Beasts to come into creation is by simply being born into the likes of Hell. Many Hell Beasts inhabit Hell prior to their guardian even existing, making it possible for Hell Beasts to be millions of years old depending on their lifestyle and such. This is the most common method, simply being born through any conventional method into the likes of Hell. The natural inhabitant are typically more demonic in nature, but can still look like humans in some cases, depending on their heritage/methods of birth. How your Rakshasa links with them is up to you, if they do at all.

Rakshasa Creation: Rakshasa are not normally born with their Hell Beast, meaning that they have to search one out or simply ignore it entirely, but losing the benefits of such a partnership. The Hell Beast is actually capable of being artificially created throughout most methods by the Rakshasa themselves, either turning demonic energies into a physical form or merging of two different types. How one might create a Hell Beast is up to the imagination, but there is only one rule: It has to be formed within Hell and from Hell's power. Typically this means the creator can choose their appearance, many choosing their Hell Beast to be much more demonic in appearance and nature.

Linked Birth: This is the most uncommon occurrence for Hell Beasts to be born, but in some cases, Hell Beasts can be made or born in the same instance as the Rakshasa themselves. An example of this would be someone getting pregnant with a Rakshasa demon and having "twins", but one turns out to be the Hell Beast. Another example would be some supreme being making them and placing them into Hell alongside each other. Taking Ravan Vespara, the original Rakshasa, for example. Through Deveta and Death he was created alongside his Hell Beasts to stand guardian at the darkest pits of Hell. Whilst not a common birth method, it's one of the most strange and unexplained ways. Typically this means the Hell Beast will automatically be linked to the Rakshasa upon creation.

I. Appearances and Attributes

Hell Beasts, as their name might suggest, normally aren't more human in nature, however can come in all shapes and sizes. Typically the Hell Beasts that inhabit Hell naturally are much more demonic and terrifying compared to the creation methods. There are no real set restrictions on how a Hell Beast may appear. Some Hell Beasts can be terrifying demonic tigers or something as simple as a little girl or adult. Typically it is genetic from their parents, however has shown to be random in the cases of creation.

I. General Information

Connection with Rakshasa: The most common thing for a Hell Beast to undergo is their connection to their Rakshasa, basically connecting their "souls", for lack of a better word. The Rakshasa and Hell Beast have a bond unlike any other once they are connected - they fight, work and aim to bring the best out of each other. Many Rakshasa use their Hell Beasts and fighting practice partners or simply companions. In some cases the Hell Beast can be left entirely to their own devices, free will, but still be connected to the Rakshasa, allowing both the benefits of being connected. While uncommon, some Hell Beasts can be entirely separate from their Rakshasa counterpart and simply just exist in soul connection and nothing more. Whilst most have a partnership and friendship from birth, it isn't like it is required. Compliance is also highly dependent on their Hell Beast control.

Power Holding: If connected to a Rakshasa, some beasts have shown to hold a portion of their Rakshasa, often giving them powers similar or influenced by the Hell Demon. This often means they'll sacrifice mastery in a specific area to balance out their Hell Beast, making them often much more powerful in a certain area. In turn this means that they'll often use a tag team fighting style, depending on the individual.

Unconnected Hell Beasts: Some Hell Beasts do not have a connection with a Rakshasa, making them unable to access their Tukara Saitana, but can still have their own unique powers. This doesn't mean they can't connect to a Rakshasa down the road, but many Hell Beasts that roam Hell are said to have no master - simply buying time and waiting for a Rakshasa to connect with them.

I. Unique Abilities

When one is a Hell Beast, they typically don't have any "rule" they follow in terms of powers, often giving them free range in the power area. This means there could be Hell Beasts whom send fire from their mouths or another whom freezes things on touch, it is highly dependent upon the imagination. As mentioned briefly before, a Hell Beasts powers can be influenced by a Rakshasa however, meaning if they hold a portion of their power they can gain abilities similar to the being they're connected to. A good example of this would be a Lust demon putting their power into a Hell Beasts, meaning the hell Beast will take abilities of powers akin to that 'Lust' physiology.

It also is dependent on birth method, if one is simply a Beast roaming Hell it is highly likely that they'll have some random power not connected to anything. If they are artificially create it is possible for a Rakshasa to put their own unique spin on their powers, depending on the creation itself. When born of created at the same time, linked from birth, the Rakshasa and Hell Beast will often share the same type of power to their demon counter part.

I. Racial Abilities

Hell Beasts share natural traits with a Rakshasa once linked, replacing some things. If not linked, they go off a normal demon skill sheet and can use similar racial abilities. To learn more about Rakshasa or demon racial abilities, head HERE.

I. Tukaṛā Saitāna (Piece of the Devil)

The Tukara Saitana is only available to Hell Beasts whom have connected with their Rakshasa, and even when they are it is dependent on what method of power they chose. If you wish to learn about the Tukara Saitana itself, head to the link above. For a Hell Beast, it functions in a similar manner, however it depends highly on how they chose to gain/use powers.

If the Hell Beast does not hold a portion of their Rakshasa, their Tukara Saitana is often much more unique. It also means that they can ascend into their own being and continue to fight alongside their Rakshasa, or use it in a unique setting away from them. If they do hold a portion of their Rakshasa's power, however, it is a different story. By having their power their ascended state will actually merge with their partner and form into a much more demonic creature. This means they're finally united and accessing their full potential, but sacrifice multiple fighting partners to turn into something that appears more demonic. This often means their lost portion of power will become whole again, allowing it full power.

END OF THE DEMON SUB-RACE

Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners) Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down

Hell Beasts (Rakshasa Partners)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1