Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave
Ludalfa

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four!   The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:11 pm

going to attempt this again and hopefully pass. consider me entering yesterday since i forgot to post in here.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four!   The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 2:31 pm

I want to try this out anything to help him out again.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four!   The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 12:49 pm

«RESTARTED MY CHALLENGE»

I'm just leaving a note here that I restarted my challenge at 9:30 PM on the 23rd because I lacked motivation to write. And, since I manage this, I gave myself that permission.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four!   The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anyburst Challenge: Round Four!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: