Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Empty Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja]

Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:32 pm
Shio sat calmly in the middle of his bed, one hand resting ever-so-slightly in a saucer of what looked to be warm water. He didn't move them often, save a faint twitching. His eyes were shut, his lips moving ever so slightly as his other hand slowly and meticulously tore at a pile of leaves, adding the torn remnants to another bowl, this one approximately the size of a hollowed-out watermelon. The torn leaves rested on the bottom like some dark, murky sediment, and the shinigami continued to nimbly tear and crumple the leaves, taking great care to judge each one; perhaps one in every twelve leaves were set aside, gently folded and placed on the fabric of his bed. Though his eyes never opened, he seemed well familiar with what he was doing, used to it after some while. He finally withdrew his fingers from the water, letting the remnants of it dribble into the shredded remnants. Finally, one eye opened slowly, carefully...and with smooth grace, he plucked out a few more shreds of leaves. The remains fluttered ever so slightly as they landed on his bedspread, coating it in moisture.

Shio sighed, reaching behind himself to withdraw what looked very much like a traditional teapot. Slowly, with an almost ritualistic look of contentment on his face, he began to pour water over the leaves, resting his hands on his knees and waiting patiently. Like any day off, he couldn't imagine starting it without a nice strong glass of tea. The leaves were properly picked and prepared, and soon enough it would be time for spices. Next to his bed, on a small dresser, there were four or five containers of what could easily be identified as cinnamon and cloves. The rest were...incredibly obscure, almost impossible to recognize off-hand. He smiled ever so slightly, waiting for that ever-so-perfect moment, the exact right time to start adding the proper ingredients in the golden ratios.

Even moreso than his work as a shinigami, Shio truly did love a good cup of tea. It was a luxury never afforded to him, growing up, and one he'd taken quite a shine to as of late. He even found time to visit the human world, just to see all of their new and innovative methods of preparation.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Empty Re: Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja]

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Shio. Recent addition to the First Squad, he had great, amazing results in his Academy, and then when he joined the squad, nothing of note. Hardly anything at all. Like he had got his place within the Court Guard Squads, and that was him. he was content to sit back, relax, drink tea - from the smell coming from his room, Mirja had a very sharp nose after all - and do nothing. Well, that wasn't going to fly here. Ibiki Suika, the Captain of the Squad and Commander of the Gotei United, had caught wind of this, and sent her best agent.

Well, an agent. Mirja Eeola, to be specific. Ibiki knew exactly what she was doing by sending Mirja, and this kid would be motivated up the ladder, or out of the door before nightfall. Because when the Wolf came knocking, nobody forgot to answer the door. Manly because if they did, the door was no longer there. Of course, today, Mirja decided doors were for people with no imagination, and so she Flash Crashed right into his wall, and appeared it a glorious spray of dust and masonry. It was, after all, a hell of an appearance.

"Greetings, Shio! Aaaaand Welcome to the First Division! Congratulations on the scores you came out of the Academy with. Very impressive. Although it seems you have dipped since then, which is not something that On.....Ibiki is going to allow, I am afraid. So she has sent me here to entire that you, are properly motivated to carry on your exemplary service to the Soul Society, to grow into the best that you can be, and to ensure that nobody can claim you are here off the good graces of ibiki alone. With that, let us get right down to business!" Mirja's eccentric, neigh-insane voice was pretty nice, if it didn't sound like she could stab him to death with a spoon while giggling at any moment.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Empty Re: Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja]

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:09 pm
If Mirja had expected an exceptional reaction, she would've been rather disappointed; Shio simply stared at her and the faintly drifting motes of wood and plaster, a faint smile on his face, almost looking painted on. He turned away from her, reaching towards his bedside table and throwing a handful of spices into the bowl of steaming water, humming deep back in his throat. He simply stared at it, speaking in a distant, distracted voice, while he reached underneath his bed, drawing out a small tanto.

"Would you like a biscuit? Perhaps a scone? I'm certain I can find some lying around somewhere. The tea itself won't be ready for a bit, unfortunately, but I can offer you a snack while we talk and figure out what the...expectations for my station are." His eyes met the other shinigami's, unwavering, gently and quietly confident as he rose from his bed for the first time, wiping down at his robes, trying to get rid of whatever wrinkles or dust had accumulated on them from her sudden appearance. He then walked just a bit past her, examining the wall, running his hands across it, and then whistling just a little bit.

"I really do hope that they won't be charging me for the damage to my living space. It was an impressive entrance, but not one I'd pay for the opportunity to see. May I ask what exactly it was Captain Ibiki saw in me? I'd hate to hear that I was allowed to join this illustrious organization due to a simple misunderstanding. And I'd especially hate to hear that I was unable to perform my necessary duties simply because I had been tasked with something I wasn't suitably prepared for."

Still, there was that faint, amused expression on his face, as he drummed fingers on the hilt of his tanto, eyes flickering between the still-steeping tea, and Mirja's face.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

This, just proved it. He was so unmotivated he didn't even react to a girl smashing through his wall. It was like he was in a realm of nothingness, and Mirja was not going to allow that. When he came up to inspect the wall, Mirja walked past him casually, and then flicked her tail into his gut. Usually, just a playful tease, Mirja's tail was part of her body, and so as dense and strong as the rest of her. It would be like getting smashed in the torso with a steel bar. Perfectly controlled to not break anything, but definitely able to knock the wind out of him if he didn't dodge it, which would be a hell of a thing. Who expected getting wapped in the gut by a wolf?

"You joined here because you had great scores coming out of the Academy. Amazing, even. The kind of scores Toshiro Hitsugaya had when he graduated. So obviously, Ibiki picked you up believing you would make a great addition to her squad and her Gotei as a whole. But, you didn't, did you?" Mirja asked, having paced the room since hitting him with her tail, but now turned back to Shio.

Suddenly, there came a dark and heavy feeling from Mirja. It was not Spiritual Pressure - the strange thing was, there was nothing in the way of Spiritual Pressure coming from Mirja at all - but like a desire, a longing to rip, tear, and murder. Fear, would be the most prominent reaction to being exposed to this, a deep-seated fear in his gut, that froze the joints and minds of men.
"I don't know what made you suddenly lose all the drive you had from the Academy, but I will not stand for it. Ibiki is a lovely girl, friendly and helpful. Always ready to give someone who has fallen a helping hand if they ask for it. But you, you didn't ask. You just stopped. And for that, I will not allow you to carry on insulting Ibiki any further. She is a woman I hold in great regard, and no brat is going to ride on her coat tails" She looked around the room, and finally retrieved his Zanpaktou, smiling to herself.

"You can find me around, or send me a Hell Butterfly if you wish to talk about why, exactly. Nobody drops as far as you did, as fast as you did, without a dam good reason. If I am not around, you can talk to Commander Ibiki. But no longer will I suffer you to sit around and do nothing. So I am taking this. A Shinigami without his Zanpaktou, considered worse than nothing. You'll be booted out of the Seireitei as soon as they find out about this, so best keep it under wraps. if you can beat me, then I will return it. But you have one week before I start spreading the tale of your lost Zanpaktou across the Seireitei. And then you'll be booted out, back to whoever is waiting for you to make it big here. With disappointment in their eyes, and the permanent branding of failure. I bid you good day, and good luck on your endeavours to proceed and become better than you are now" she told him, and then moved to leave his house through another hole, unless he had something to say that would stop her.

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:51 pm
Of course she'd blindside him as he was trying to assess the damage to his own living spaces. Of course she'd snatch up his zanpakuto like it was her god-given right to do so. Of course she'd start talking down to him, and making threats. And of course she'd fucking bring up the academy! Why was it that was the topic on everyone's lips when he was around? Why did that word get thrown around so constantly? Everyone looked at him as if he were some sort of anomaly, as if he were the odd man out. No one could ever just hold a normal conversation without dropping that little tidbit into the conversation. And what right did she have, to speak to him of his reasons for what he did?

None of his anger or frustration showed on his face, as he cradled forward, clutching his chest and trying his best to wheeze and cough and get his breathing back under his own control. Not that it much mattered anymore; nothing was under his control anymore. He'd already signed his soul away, and this was just the latest in a long conga line of humiliations and unpleasant reminders that he was desperately out of his element. He let her go on with her little monologue, trying her very hardest to talk down to him, and spark some kind of violent reaction. He was hardly surprised at the violence, either; she had already made it quite clear she was the sort to relish having others under her thumb, and flaunting her power.

His eyes had hardened ever so slightly, more out of surprise and pain than anything else. At this point he'd been in this same situation too many times to actually feel angry or scared; fear and anger were for those who had the power to rip the reins of life from the hands of others and take the lead. And there didn't exist a single person in this world strong enough to hold their rule against every single person in the world. What good could it serve, trying to fight back against someone like this?

All the same, certain matters couldn't be left to stand as they were. Shio could already feel Lethia shouting at him, demanding that he take a stand and do something about this before it destroyed him. And yet Shio knew that there couldn't be any good outcome of this circumstance. Either she would ruin him here and now when she beat him senseless and then paraded his broken body around for everyone to see, or she'd ruin him in weeks or months, when she continued to dig and pry and snoop on matters that were none of her concern.

"This must be the first time you're doing this; I can tell because your heart isn't really in it. You didn't even try to tell me this was for my own good, or that I'd thank you one day. Praytell, what's next on the itinerary, after a nice pleasant chat about how terrible a shinigami I am? Will you hold me down and pour scalding tea down my nostrils? Yank my fingernails out and force me to soak my bleeding stubs in salt water? Steal my robes and force me to chase you around the Rukongai to get them back? Perhaps you'll strand me in the human world, and make me wrestle a hollow into submission with my bare hands. I'm sorry, but I just don't see any incentive to play your little game. I would like your opinion on a little question, though."

"How do you think Captain Ibiki would respond to accusations of vandalism, assault, theft, blackmail, and coercion? Silly me, who am I kidding? You're a decorated veteran! It'll be a slap on the wrist for you, a waggle of the finger, and a dishonorable discharge for me."

He simply shrugged, slipping back onto his bed and beginning to pour a cup of tea. The only sign of his true frustrations was a faint rattling of china as he attempted to lift the glass to his mouth, and take a sip.

"You can see yourself out, I'm sure. If you want to keep an eye out for Hell Butterflies, look for one with my name in the RE: section, not the sending address."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:21 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja was stopped by his words, words that told her her heart wasn't in this, and that she should lie to him that it is for his benefit and he'd thank her for it eventually. This was for Ibiki's benefit. Having a latch-on like this would only bring her down, so she was removing it, or motivating it to do better. Mirja really didn't care which, and was ready to roll her eyes and leave when he suddenly came out with a long list of torture routines. She cocked an eyebrow and looked back at the man.

"That, is an oddly specific set of tortures. Personally I'd break your legs and chase you down with a steam roller. Far more fun that way" She replied, smirking at him so he knew that she was not seriously planning to do that, but that it was something she would seriously do.
'Maybe, they are the first that come to mind because of first hand experience? Maybe it is not apathy but fear that stays his hand and stunts his growth?' Hvit put in. Mirja paused, and then, the feeling in the room changed. There was still violence and bloodthirst emanating from Mirja, but it had changed. Like having a snarling wolf next to you, but knowing the wolf was of no danger to you. She focused arctic-cold eyes, with silver iris and silver pupils so eerie to stare into. It became clear that a hundred years of torture was a better alternative to being in her presence when she had cause to be pissed off.

"I am not in the Veteran Core, nor am I decorated. I did my duty, like any Shinigami. The War happened, I fought Hollows for fifty years to ensure humanity did not end. The Demons invaded, I fought, bled, and almost died to ensure that the Soul Society did not end. The prisoners broke out from the Maggots nest, I fought to ensure that the Rukongai was safe from their foul taint. Vandalism, assault, theft, blackmail, and coercion, that's just your just deserts for staying quiet and letting everyone come to their own conclusions instead of actually doing something. Changes very little if my theories are correct. Means that rather than you being content to laze about, you are merely scared to progress. Would you be scared to stand on the front lines with a brother? Would your fear get a man killed because you had a bad experience and suddenly lost all drive to do anything in this world? Pffth, then my goals remain the same and I want you out of Ibiki's division. Go join the Research group, they have use for a coward. " She then turned to leave, through the hole she had already made, so there was progress, at least.

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:53 pm
Silence reigned as Shio took a long drag of his tea; he was exceptionally quiet about it, as the scalding liquid entered his mouth, and rested there. He could sense her malice becoming more diffuse, and after a split seconds' contemplation re-evaluated his opinion of her; this was simply her default state of being. Someone who couldn't imagine a world without strife, or conflict. A person who had spent so long fighting that peace seemed disgusting to them. He could almost grow to pity her...except that she was still sticking her nose in places it didn't belong.

"You know, some humans say that slurping one's tea or soup is a sign of compliment. I never understood that. It seems horribly disruptive to the lives of everyone else present. How is one supposed to have a simple dinner chat while someone right next to you is making so much noise?"

He once more gestured at the doorway, his expression still calm, precise, and knowing. This woman was no fool, but she was also not a brilliant mind. He couldn't sway her from the truth, but he could easily leave her chasing her own tail and nipping at nothing. At the very least, he could probably buy enough time for someone to come investigating his quarters, after such devastation was performed. Until then, he just had to keep her talking. So he settled for smoothing out the ruffles in his bedsheet, careful not to disturb the water, as he spoke.

"Would it be cowardice which prevents me from leaping across this room and attempting to nab my zanpakuto from your grasp as soon as someone else comes to investigate? I know my limits, that's all. I would be perfectly happy to stand with my comrades, and fight to the best of my ability, to save lives. But the very moment that a vasto lorde enters the battlefield, I will be the first to remind my comrades that their lives were forfeit the moment they elected to join the illustrious Gotei United!"

He couldn't quite hide the scorn in that last sentence, as he spoke; there had been little to be proud of since joining the Soul Society. Or the Rukongai, for that matter. For as far back as he could remember, it had been the same message, over and over. And now here was an almost polar opposite; here was one insisting that if he had the strength to do so, it was natural that he become the oppressor, and leave others squirming, dangling at his mercy. He had spent his life being at the mercy of the weak, and the petty, and the unsympathetic. And here was someone who could kill him with a single blow, trying to do the same thing. Trying to insist that his life was no longer his own.

"I will die with my comrades, should the circumstances call for a heroic last stand. Should one of my comrades be better suited to the task of sending word of our heroic sacrifice to Captain Ibiki, I would plant my feet and buy them every second I possibly could. I have no illusions about my competence. I know what I can and can't do, and I honestly don't know where you got this notion from. Did you hear some chatter somewhere that I already know the name of my zanpakuto? That I can cast level 90 kido? That I can bend steel, or shatter it across my knee? Why would you believe any of that, Mirja? They're just stories."

He looked up at the roof, and let out a slow, soft sound that could've either been a clearing of something dislodged in his throat, or a sound of pained contemplation.

"I'm just a man. If the weight placed on my shoulder became too great, then it's natural I would collapse. I could never live up to the rumors, even if I tried. But I have no intention of sitting idly by, or being insubordinate. I will perform those tasks I feel suitably talented to perform. I will leave those beyond my means to those such as yourself."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja grinned, and nodded at him, he knew what he was getting at now, even if he didn't.
"Actually, no. I would compliment you on your bravery. Action makes a man a Hero. Death makes a Hero a Legend. Time makes a Legend a Myth, and a Myth spurs a man to Action. Were you to try and regain your Zanpaktou, if you were to risk everything you were to reacquire that which was precious to you, despite the risks, then I would commemorate you. I would stand a thousand battles without fear with you by my side because I would know, you were a man willing to do whatever it took, for that which he held dear. And a man who will do anything for that wish he holds dear, is a man who will never allow himself to see something and believe it is beyond him. He will run, he will climb, he will hammer holes in the very face of the cliff itself if it got him one inch closer to his goal" She exclaimed, her tone one of passion and zeal.

"But of course. Did you honestly join expecting somewhere to put your feet up and just sing kumbayaa for the rest of your life? No, you are going to die. You, particularly, are going to be the one who dies on a mission, with your name all but unknown, just another drop in the ocean that is now the Army of the Seireitei. You are going to die, I am going to die, Commander Ibiki is going to die. Our job is to die so that others may be safe. It is not that we are going to die, but how. Make your death count, Shio. Make it so that when you die, a thousand years from now people say 'That Shio, I wish I could have been there to see him. They say he was on par with Yamamoto himself. That whole battlefields quivered with fear when he set foot onto them"

She was really getting into this now, her grin all but maniacal.
"Were a Vasto Lorde to enter the field. Me, I'd punch it in the face because that's me. You, well. I would hope the first thing you would do if there was no Captain around, was to call for reinforcements. And then charge that son of a bitch. Use your Sword, your fists, your Kido. Do whatever you can to keep him there for as long as you could. So that the Captain could arrive and kill it. If you run, you'll only die tired and ashamed" She told him. And then, she deflated a little as he depreciated himself so much.

"Clearly, you do have illusions of your competence, if you believe that you can not aspire, can not grow to accomplish any task. And really, I heard nothing about you like that. I heard you were brilliant in the academy, and then nothing. Like perfectly worked iron, just left to cool and warp. Great foundations call for great constructions. If you wish to know the name of your Zanpaktou, work at it. If you wish to cast level ninety Kido, then work at it. If you wish to bend steel, or shatter it across your knee, then work at it!. Nothing in the world is ever given free. Ask not for a light load, Shio, but rather a strong back" She then took a breath, calmed herself, and nodded.

"Your business became my business when Ibiki told me to look into you. So get used to seeing my face, kiddo"

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:48 pm
This time it was Shio's turn to smile, and this time it wasn't a pleasant smile in any way. It was a hideous, wan thing, something that made it entirely clear that he was reaching the limit of...something. His hands remained calmly resting in his lap as he spoke, with a tone that was upbeat and peppy, yet carried such frighteningly nihilistic coldness to it. His eyes were hardening more with each passing moment, shutting out more and more of himself. Everything Mirja was saying simply made him want to scream and shatter something, to rise and fling accusation after accusation. Or worse, to do something even more reckless. For now, he had to remain absolutely still, if he wanted to make it through this.

"Convictions! Things worth dying for, worth fighting for! A cause to get me out of bed every day, and to give me solace on the lonely nights! I'm certain I must have had some of those once upon a time, but that was a long time ago. Last Tuesday, in fact. When I told my dear comrade Boddony 'so help me, one day I'll have a catwoman come crashing through my wall, insult my status as a human being, and then I'll show her!' But, alas. Such dreams are beyond me now. The soul society doesn't have a need for romantics, or for naive fools. How could I go about the glorious work of beheading infidels if I wasn't devoid of emotion?"

He rose, approaching his wardrobe. The nervous energy was getting too much to handle, and he could feel his voice rising towards a fever pitch, and from there nothing good could come. So he calmed himself by examining himself in the mirror, running a hand through his hair, and slowly, carefully removing the upper portion of his uniform, to be folded neatly over one arm, then reaching into the wardrobe to find another article. As he did, he spoke in a much smoother, more composed tone this time. Having something to keep him busy meant he could steer the topic more effectively, and that would make this entire process much quicker.

"I didn't have any lofty goals. I just wanted to get out of the Rukongai. There is exactly one option for a plus with any measure of power in those streets, you know. You become a shinigami, or you garner the favor of one. Would it surprise you to hear people consign away their souls with no idea what it is they're being tasked with? After watching shinigami strut through the streets with their heads held high, with piss and vinegar in their voice, and with the supreme knowledge that they are the king surveying their kingdom, that people would gladly enlist for a taste of that life? It's not as rare as you think. People sign up because their friend became a shinigami and they want to stay in touch. They sign up because they heard tell that it'll get a few loaves of bread in their family's mouths, free of cost. They sign up because women love a man in a uniform. People sign up for so many reasons that have nothing to do with dying for a cause."

He turned back towards Mirja, his expression now completely blank, completely devoid of anything that could be called emotion. All that stared back at Mirja was a mask of despair; his eyes were wide, unblinking, and his voice was positively glacial as he walked back to his bed, now wearing a kimono that hung just a bit too loosely off of his skin. He began to tie his hair, once more trying to keep himself occupied, before he let something really bad slip. It was so very different, so much easier, talking to the rank and file. This was a challenge.

"You speak these things as if it's the first time I've heard them. I was the mountain everyone else was tasked with climbing, Mirja. I was the poster boy for hard work. There isn't a single thing you can say about the merits of conviction and determination that I haven't heard."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja, had, snapped. The girl had gone far to far over the deep end, and she hadn't the most stable mentalty as it is, so her smile was far to broad to be anything other than that of a mad girl. She joined in and nodded emphatically at Shio.
"Yes! Convictions! Like getting up and thinking 'I don't want to be disemboweled today'" It wasn't a threat. The way Mirja said it, it was merely a statement. "They make life so delectable! Not having them is also optional but it's kind of boring and altogether you need to go out and find them!" She then looked to him as he had some more strangely specific desires. "You have a busy life. First you have a Wolf Girl come crashing through your wall and motivate you into being a proper Shinigami, then you have a Cat Girl crash through your wall and insult you. You should look into getting wall insurance or something" She told him, before swishing her tail with such vigor she was whipping up a storm in his little house.

"Getting out of the Rukongai is a good goal. But you have done it! What now? You are out of the Rukongai, your friend is a Shinigami, your get a few loves of bread in your families mouths, woman - that are not me I don't like guys I want to twist their cocks off and set them on fire - love a man in uniform. You have done all that! Now What?! A Man can not live without a goal! Find a Goal, Shio! Run towards it, impale yourself on the sharp spikes of victory and bleed to death in glorious post mortum glory! You must become all that you can be and then become more, to make your death as magnificent as possible!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air. As pep talks went, it had a few flaws.

"But no, you were not the mountain. You were the pup with biggest fangs. But then you went and let those fangs linger, lounging unused and unappreciated. The Mountain is still there. And as long as you believe there is a limit to what your pup fangs can accomplish, then the mountain will always be there"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum