Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGood Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 I_voting_barGood Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGood Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 I_voting_barGood Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yaksha
Yaksha

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja]   Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Shio could already see that she was starting to lose her composure; whether it was because of his own commentary or because of her natural personality he couldn't say, but he could notice countless tiny signs that said she was about to strike, or do something very foolish. He contemplated, for a few scant moments, actually coming clean. He considered all the possible realities that could've spun off from that one tiny decision; telling the truth, he concluded, could have many possible outcomes. And the mere possibility of nothing at all happening was too much for him to stomach. So he simply turned back around, and shrugged.

"You can't force a man to have conviction. You can't make someone decide something is important. I'm not sure what you want me to say, at this point. You're trying to convince me the best thing I can do is to make my death memorable. That's a pleasant thought, but I wouldn't know where to start. I'm a soldier, and that means I follow orders. There's not much room for innovation or initiative in the life I lead, and the work I do. The soul society doesn't need shinigami waxing poetic and wondering 'but what if' when there's paperwork to be done, and souls to be ferried along, and a balance to be kept. The best thing I can do for the Gotei is to wait patiently for my orders."

He turned around once more, sighing softly to himself, and beginning to shake his head. It was so very difficult, trying to spew this garbage. He knew what he wanted to say, all the countless conversations he'd run over in his head. He had run all the possibilities over and over. And how desperately he wished he could see the look of shock and disgust. How much he wanted to hear the sympathy in their voice, to know that for the first time there was someone who could actually tell him in no uncertain terms that things were going to change.

But again. Such a thing wasn't to be. And so he had to simply go about his life, swallowing those words he so desperately wanted to say, and get back to the soul-crushing monotony of training drills and scouting.

"And fix my wall. That's a pretty good use of my time, too."
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja]   Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja pointed to him, and then marched on the spot, very stiff. Like a stereotypical soldier would. Almost as if she was mocking him, which didn't seem too far-fetched.
"Yes, the stupid man who can't even say what he wants to say must only follow orders. Obviously his brain is crammed to the bursting with things he wants to say, that he can do naught but follow what others tell him" She exclaimed. Clearly, in her madness, she was incredibly perceptive, picking up on the smallest of hints. Maybe madness had its boons after all, it was unknown.

"But if Orders are so much that you need, then here is an order!~ Become better than you are now" She said, grinning and then leaving through the hole in the wall once more. "Also, remember wall insurance for when the crazy cat girl comes around" she popped her head around the wall again to remind him before leaving for good this time. She seemed to have dropped his Zanpaktou to pick up something that only she could see, so it was lying on the floor with the rest of the dust and debris that littered the place in her arrival.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

[Exit thread]
Back to top Go down

Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: