Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja]

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:38 pm
Peace, in and of itself, was something which often alluded those who were foolish enough to chase it. While the idea was noble, in and of itself, it was not something which could be relied upon; life in and of itself was not something that supported peace so readily. Life was confrontational, it was something which pitted multiple species up against each other in a brawl to survive; those who could not survive died, those that did were able to prosper. This was what plagued Eiji’s mind when he had heard her request; he was in need of having achieved inner peace to learn this technique. With a slight sigh he simply scratched the back of his head, what was he to do? It was not as though he was going to simply admit defeat and move on; why forfeit an objective that is very much plausible. Why admit defeat before even attempting to conquer the challenge? Being the man he was he saw no other option; he had to find inner peace. Closing his eyes, still listening to what Mirja had to say, he had decided that this was the best course of action. By now Mirja had concluded her speech on what was necessary in order to begin this training, and Eiji had already began to focus on his own breathing. The steady inhale, and the necessary exhale, were the only things Eiji found himself focusing on. The noise that plagued the city could not penetrate his mind; he had gone through this many times before. For eight hundred years he had found himself lost in meditation, searching for the other half of his Zanpakutō’s spirit. Although he had failed, never even seeing the apparition. Even after those eight hundred years, however, he had yet to completely explore the central portion of his inner world.

Tokyo, a place many only ever thought of to be a city, was a very large space to search. The Tokyo metropolitan area was 2.77 times larger than that of New York City, and as such, was rather difficult to explore. In all his time he was able to thoroughly search most, if not all, of the rural areas. A more accurate, but equally as truthful, name for the area would be the Greater Tokyo Region. While this was the general basis for his inner world, it was not an identical copy of this area. No, things were not quite as simple as one would hope. His inner world was one which was desolate. Tokyo, the city that hosts the largest population, was quiet; traffic was non existent in his world; the only beings that occupied this space was his Zanpakutō’s spirits; although Susanoo’s personality was one which would bring about a rather rowdy atmosphere he was rather tame when alone; it was when he was alone that he was able to contemplate on what progress had been made, or what progress was lacking. This was something that, in his mind, allowed him the ability to act so wildly; it was the fact that he was able to prioritize work when alone. This spirit would often be found meditating atop the Tokyo Skytree; it was this view which allowed him to focus so intently on his meditation. Susanoo was a very different existence compared to Takeru. Although Susanoo took up a majority of Eiji’s soul there was another side to this coin; a side which was burnt long ago. It was from these ashes that Takeru was able to come into existence. Takeru, a being forged from the negative emotions that consumed Eiji right before death, had slowly changed and evolved with Eiji; as Eiji grew as a shinigami and his goals changed as did Takeru. In the most recent years he has come to represent Eiji’s own lust for power. It was due to this lust which Eiji found himself in this situation.

The new found silence of the room was one which allowed for Eiji to enter a calmed trance; it was with this trance that he could now feel the two blades at his side beginning to throb, it was as though they were calling for him; each throb radiated up his body in the same fashion that lightning struck; it moved instantly and disappeared almost as quickly. Each pulse drew him deeper and deeper into his own body until he felt nothing other than the energy that his Zanpakutō emitted. It was as though the energy was wrapping itself around his ankles and dragging him inwards; into that chaotic world of his. Was this meant to be the inner peace she wanted him to achieve? The closest sensation to this was drowning; the energy flowing through his body as it slowly suffocated his consciousness; it would wash re-emerge in his inner world.

With a slight sigh he simply turned his head, examining the area in which he found himself. It seemed he as at the edge of Tokyo; the skyline was still visible, though it was quickly being filled by the metropolis’s many buildings. “Inner peace huh…. Why the fuck do I need to do this now?” Rubbing his temple he simply decided that he might as well take the time and attempt this once more; while he doubted that this would provide any sort of useful outcomes he could not simply quit; if he quit it would be as though he was submitting to that female. Who would do that? It was with this resolve that he began to walk the streets of Tokyo; how long had it been since he had last found himself walking these streets? What silly questions, he knew he shouldn’t bother thinking about something as trivial as his past. It was as he walked through these streets that he began to sense a difference; there was a new presence in the area that he had been unable to sense before. Come to think of it I do not believe I’ve been in this area before… With a raised eyebrow he began to search for the source of this strange presence.

After a few minutes of searching the area Eiji was able to stumble upon the entrance to a subway; it was from this hole in the ground that he could feel the presence increasing in volume; it overflowed from the place and seemed to only get thicker the deeper one dove. Having found this location he saw no need to think about this; he had come here in an attempt to find inner peace, and he was pretty damn sure this was where he was meant to be heading. With this goal in mind he began his descent into darkness. With each step into this new terrain he could feel a new sensation; it was as though he had just ate and felt oddly filled. Having reached the bottom of the stairway, feeling strangely sated, he began to look around. The area was awfully desolate for what was once a subway terminal, though that was not what was bothering him. The main issue was the fact there there was no actual terminal; no, in fact it was simply a room in and of itself. With no other entries, or exits, there were but four stone pillars in the center of the room; from each pillar hung a chain. It seemed that something, or someone, was chained in this spot at some point. “What the Hell?” Eiji muttered, a bit baffled by the scene; it was not as though he was known for holding back any part of his personality. This scene made no sense to him. What was meant to be chained here?
It was as he approached these pillars that the chains themselves shot forward; binding his arms in place his legs quickly followed; it seemed that he was not alone in this place. Tugging at the chains they would not give; looking around the room he attempted to find any sort of reason for this sudden assault. What could have caused this? It was as he looked around that he was finally able to see the outline of a body. “You sure did take your time finding this place, Eiji.” The man spoke with a sense of familiarity; he acted as though the two were supposed to have known each other. “You couldn’t have forgotten about me already, have you? Oh come on boy, you spend such a large amount of time trying to find me and yet you forget my name so quickly? How am I meant to feel?” He chuckled, taking a step toward Eiji. “So, what brings you here today? Do you need power? Are you here to offer me another meal; the last one was very delicious~.” He spoke rather calmly, taking yet another step toward Eiji. “Could it be you are finally going to let me express myself? Are you finally ready to accept who you are, Eiji?” It was with this step that the man halted; it seemed he did not intend to make any more advancements.

Having stayed quiet, allowing the man his turn to speak, Eiji simply looked up. “Takeru? Is this where you’ve hidden yourself? It’s as though you are a cockroach, simply hiding to save its own existence. You think I would come to such a being for power?” He chuckled, looking around the room. “It seems I’ve started quite a mess by showing my face here. Well, in any case, I simply came here to find what could only be described as ‘Inner Peace.’ Are you able to help me find this?” He asked, skepticism clear in his voice.

“Why should I? What reason do I have to help a man who is unable to accept who he really is? To accept how he truly feels. Who are you to come here and ask me for assistance?” It was with this that the chains around Eiji’s extremities seemed to tighten; perhaps this request angered the man. “Tell me, what do you desire? Why are you really here? How does helping you improve my conditions? Confined here, as though I was a wild animal. Tell me, how are you going to repay my kindness?” Takeru spoke in a cold and emotionless manner; he seemed to think that he had some sort of place to speak here. “What am I to give you? Are you serious?” Eiji let out a laugh. “I allow your existence, is that not enough?” “You allow my existence? Eiji, dear, please try to evaluate your situation. I do not believe you are in a situation to speak to me in such a way. Simply open that door.” Takeru pointed towards the stairwell in which he had entered. “You do want this power, don’t you? You can’t lie to me Eiji, I know of what you dream. I know how you truly feel. Why hide yourself away?” Eiji was sure the two of them were on a different wavelength at the moment, but saw no reason in trying to correct it. “Well, I do suppose we should have some form of communication. You are a part of me, or so it seems. Why else would you be here?” He chuckled, rolling his head. “I knew we would get along.” He chuckled, waving his hands; it was with this motion that the chains fell. “Well, shall we?” It was with this that Takeru offered Eiji his hand. Pulling himself up, with the help of Takeru, he would take the lead. Perhaps this would be an interesting chance to experiment. It was as they ascended the stairs that Eiji could feel something changing within himself. Perhaps Takeru was not simply bullshitting him; perhaps this was going to be an interesting time.

It was with this that Eiji’s consciousness began to fade; his body slowly dissolving into air it seemed that he was being pulled out of his little world; it was with this that his own body felt odd. It was as though a foreign substance had infiltrated his body. Was this what Takeru claimed he had been hiding away? “I do believe I am ready, Mirja. Shall we?”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja]

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Without another word, he sat and began to follow her instructions as ordered. Shame, really. Was she ever going to get anyone who could pass? She had hoped that Henrex held on to what he was, who he was, harder than he did. She had heard what had happened to him, and who he had lost - and who he could still find - and had hoped that they latched him to this plane. But they did not. He was willing to cast them all aside, like this man was willing, and so in Henrex she failed to find a pupil of worth.

'You know, you could just tell them' Hvit piped in. Mirja smiled and shook her head softly, pacing the room as she did.
'If someone asked you to jump into the unknown abyss, and then told you that you would come to no harm, would it still be a test of courage?' she replied. Hvit shook her head softly, and then Mirja sighed. Was there any point teaching all these people when they seemed destined to fail so early? It was annoying, and disappointing. Oacing some more, she swished her tail and waited for the kid to finish whatever it was he was doing. She paid no attention to him, physically, or spiritually, until he finally spoke.

"You do believe many things, Mr Eiji. I do not presume to understand you, but I can tell you are wrong on this point. You failed the first stage, and will not progress until you can tell me why, you failed the first stage. The city of Vastime is yours to explore, perhaps you may even join us here, stay and become a citizen, or a member of the Army. But there will be no more sessions until I am confident that you truly know why you have failed this first stage" She told him her arms crossed and her eyes soft.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:55 pm
Eiji simply let out a sigh, standing from the place in which he once sat, and looked the female once over; perhaps she was as idiotic as he had ascertained just moments ago; perhaps she had no real idea as to how she was meant to train a person and found this to be the more interesting option. Sure, messing with a person as fun and all, but he'd be damned if someone was going to waste his time with such trivial nonsense. "The fuck are you saying? You ask me to do something, and I did it. I simply found some peace in this chaotic world. How is that failing the objective? I take it a person must first be able to understand themselves if they wish to have any chance at creating an astral projection of their own wants and needs. Please, if you can, explain this to me. Do you, perhaps, not know how to answer this question? Are you unable to find the words?" He spoke without hesitation and simply stood there as he delivered his monologue. She could be the type that needed to be lectured for her to understand the lesson. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Beautifully going against the point of the entire exercise, the kid got pissed off when she failed him. And if that wasn't proof enough that he hadn't achieved the peace he so claimed he had, then Mirja didn't know what was. So she giggled. And that turned into a snorting laugh, of which she managed to eventually get under control.
"I'm sorry, I really am. I'm just, hilariously amused at you getting so angry over having apparently found peace. Do you not see how hilariously ironic that is? I just couldn't help myself. But I'm back now, Srs Wolf Mode"

She brushed down her clothes, and then turned her silver eyes to him. Suddenly they were unnerving. Such unwavering attention made it clear that the Iris and Pupils were the same deep silver, an aberration that made staring into them make the person feel uncomfortable.
"Yes, you did follow the command. But the command basically amounted to 'jump off this building, wearing these weights, onto that mass of spikes. And you did it without a single word of complaint. Does your life really matter so little too you?"

Mirja shook her head softly, and her tail swished from side to side like a cuddly metronome that was near-impossible to resist the urge to pet.
"You would so readily obey someone when they told you to basically give up everything that made you, you. Whatever your reasons for so readily accepting the disregard for your entire life, I am sure they made sense to you. But, seeing as how you seem to know much better than I do how to do this technique, from your...heated reaction when I failed you, you are free to go and develop it by yourself. I actually welcome you to do so. If you can develop something, I would be interested to see what it was"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:51 pm
Eiji simply stood and looked the female over once more. It seemed she thought herself someone who had enough life experience to question others on their own will to live; he wasn't sure how, exactly, to take this. Was it meant to insult him, or was it something he was honestly supposed to think on? "My will to live? Are you actually asking me something as trivial as this? Well, lets see.... I haven't killed myself yet... Pretty sure I wouldn't mind continuing this life for at least a bit longer." He laughed, turning his back on the female. "Why must people always make these things more difficult than they need be? Well, whatever the case, I suppose I should do this on my own." He scratched the back of his head and began to walk away. "I suppose I'll be back whenever. Don't miss me too much dear." With this he closed the door behind himself and simply began to walk around the town.

It seemed the female expected him to take some convoluted route in order to reach a rather simple destination; why go around the mountain when there's a train that runs through it? Scoffing he simply began to look for a place that he would be able to rest, as the female had taken quite a bit of his patience, and concentrate for a few moments. It was as he began to simply wander around the area that he found himself heading toward the fringes; it seemed he was beginning to enter the quite part of town; while this, in and of itself, was not terrible what happened in these areas usually was. It was with this that he had decided that he would simply find some place where there were no other occupants; others usually only ever slowed him down.

With a sigh he simply entered a rather run down apartment complex and chose one of the closer rooms; he was not really in the mood to spend much time on this. If this was meant to be the basics than this should be rather simple. It was with this that he had no real idea as to how he would know if he was successful. "Well then... Whatever. Fuck it." It was with this determination that he would sit on the ground, what progress he had made thus far, and simply closed his eyes. Clearing his mind was rather easy, he had done this for many years as he communicated with his Zanpakutou; gathering his energy was something which he found rather easy as well. His most basic of powers required him to gather a mass amount of energy into a single spot. There was not much difference here. Now what? This was the golden question. What was he meant to do with this power? It was with this that he simply shrugged this off and began to concentrate on a random idea; lewdness. It was with this idea that he simply sat there and allowed the process to take form; he allowed the idea to take form in his mind and as he opened his eyes there she lie. The perfectly naked beauty. "THIS IS A SUCCESS IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE." It was with this that he stood himself up and returned to the liar of the airhead. "Got it, what's next?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:05 pm
Mirja sighed and hung her head. The kid was the worst she had had so far, even Trespasser wasn't this bad. Although he got clouted across the ear and send home, so he didn't really have time to be bad.
"The fact that you call your will to live trivial is another reason why you have failed. To stay alive is the greatest task you are given in this life, and if you believe that to be trival, then you are not someone I can really teach. I hope you can come to the answer of why you have failed, but I will not hold my breath" She gestured to the door, and then took a seat.

With her Cardinal Seal, and more recently her broach into The Horseman, War, she felt more confident about herself, enough to start going to manipulate a bit of her body. The requirements for Body Of Clay took a few hours, so she hadn't really gotten around to doing it while it was still in her head. But now it was, she got to work. The density that had kept her safe and ruined her life was old news now, she needed to get rid of it because it was literally weighing her down. Too much effort was spent just getting her moving because of her fifty plus stone in weight. So she got to work changing it.

First, was her skin cells. Largest organ, so it was the biggest culprit. She changed that, making it considerably less dense, at the cost of durability. But that wasn't a problem these days. Between her bodysuit and her own confidence, she didn't need the durability fail-safe. She spent a couple of hours working on the rest of her body, before getting to her muscles. Now, these were the most important part. While she didn't need her durability anymore, she still liked her strength. So she found a way around it. Draining the density from the most part, she ensured key points where still ultra-dense, and thus retained their power, while the rest of her was nominal. Her skeletal system was the one part she kept mostly dense, so it was still not easy to break her bones, and it could handle the power of her new muscles. A few points where also coiled, designed to explode into power when needed, making her body rather alien, anatomically, when compared to a normal person. But, that is what happened when you had an ability to subsidize reality within yourself.

Getting up off the floor after her work, she jumped a few times, and then looked at herself.
"Wow. I feel....incredible, actually" she muttered, mostly to herself. She was still denser than the average person, and estimated her weight around the eighteen to twenty stone mark, but that was a dramatic drop off her usual. Slip-Stream would be able to carry her much better now, it seemed. And for that, she smiled.

And then the smile dropped off when Eiji came back, all pomp and vigor, claiming he had 'got it'. She waited for a few moments, for him to show her, and when he didn't, her rage almost slipped the leash. An intense feeling blossomed from the Wolf Girl, as if someone had turned the gravity up several fold. But it wasn't Reiatsu, it was more his psyche getting depressed by the tangible emotions that were steaming from Mirja.

"Very well. Next, is show me, we should see how our creations match up" She told him. If he was bullcrapping and had nothing to show, he'd be leaving here in a stretcher. Even if he did have something, she was not going to let this disrespect stand. So she spawned Lady Caliburn, her forty foot being looming, a hundred splayed hands covering a vast area, before the eyes turned to Eiji, and all hundred hands flew in his direction. They were brilliantly spaced, such that Eiji would have to move very fast, or have a magnificent creation of his own to hope to avoid them. While their strength was not comparable to Mirja's own, they still have a fair amount of kick in each of them, and there was something to be said for quantity.
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:38 pm
Eiji was a man who had complete confidence in his abilities and he rarely questioned himself when it came to them; even something that he had picked up on no more then ten minutes ago; he had to have mastered this craft, correct? Well, it seems that he was not going to have very much time to consider this as the female simply began to do her own thing. After having asked what seemed like a rather straightforward question, which was rather bland, he had finally picked up on something; it was something could only be called an attempt at intimidation? Well, that was not the best explanation, but he couldn't care enough; it seemed he had been put into a rather crappy position.

It was as he simply stood there that some fucking giant creature spawned behind the wolf girl; it was with this that he instantly focused on the beast. It seemed that he did not have very much time, though it was due to his abilities that he was granted a bit more time than the average person; while he could not move nearly as quickly as necessary to simply run out of the area, though he could get a decent bit of distance between them... Forty meters tall, roughly? So the arms must be around twenty meters... He already had three options; flee, defend or parry. It was as he thought on the options that the arms began to begin some sort of motion; this was when he had to make a decision. Well, there was one thing that he could do, though he was unsure of exactly how well this was going to work.

It was with this that he had decided on a very basic solution; mimicry. While it would not be an effective solution, hell it would only buy him a couple of seconds, he would be able to use it to plan a bit longer. It was with this that he would begin to concentrate on the general form of her creation, while he did not have the time to make an identical copy one which shared the same general features was enough; it was with this that the arms of the two would begin to clash; Eiji's focus still on the creature he simply has his clash. It would destroy his own in the process, but hopefully allow for his escape. It was with this that he simply turned about and ran; he had already gathered a sort of pattern and was sure that the creation could keep him safe for now, right?

It had been a few moments since the clashing and Eiji found himself thirty meters from the beast. "What the fuck was that!? Trying to kill me? Damn, that's cold. Or it's some sort of kink. Either way, glad you enjoyed it?" He laughed, simply dusting off his shoulder; he was pretty sure that he wasn't going to be able to last another round against that sort of shit. It was with this that he had realized that some form of debris had hit his arm; it seemed to be growing numb. "Well, what now?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 pm
How drab. He had the world at his fingertips if the power was anything like her own. He could have crafted anything from his desire to move forward, and yet he crafted something identical to Mirja's Tulpa. Maybe that was a sign, that he was envious of others, knowing that his own abilities were nothing in comparison, and leaving him with no choice other than to take what was not his, and try to use it as best he could. Still, Caliburn did her job. While he was focused on her, what he was going to do to counter her, and getting away from her, he didn't spare a single glance to the wolf girl who had just simply vanished. Her Slip-Stream allowed for speed and silence, and the new feeling from her enhanced body was almost enough to wash away the bad taste in her mouth from how this entire situation was turning out.

Almost.

He had no sense of threat, or he was overconfident that no matter the situation, he would come out on top. So she decided to put a stop to that. While he was running his mouth, Mirja simply appeared behind him and drove a fist into his Kidney. It was a restrained fist, and wasn't powered up by anything, so she wasn't going to rupture it, just hit it hard and make sure he was feeling it. She didn't like his overconfidence. The teacher part of her surfaced and thought it was best for him to get beaten to a pulp by her, than killed by someone else. Right now, there was no time for words, there was just down for a shot to the kidney that would put an olympic boxer to shame. Just because she wasn't trying to do any damage, didn't mean she wasn't going to make it hurt.

The most interesting point, however, would be that the fists of Lady Caliburn passed through his construct without so much as disturbing the dust, and then returned to their original positioning, leaving the entire thing intact and unharmed. Almost as if the creation Mirja had made was incorporeal, as if it was no threat to anything physical.
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:20 pm
Eiji was a person who knew what he was capable of, but he was also the type of person to simply shrug off the difference in level between himself and another; when in combat the person who was able to devise a better plan, one which granted them the upper hand, was usually victorious. Power was not everything in a duel. In those situations he would, more than likely, not have been put into this sort of situation. In those situations he would have expected the user to make some sort of move, so he would not have been caught off guard as he was just.

It was with this that he could feel the females fist connecting with his rib cage; what followed was a rather simple, and disappointing, turn of events. It was with this that blow that Eiji quickly hunched over himself; this pain was something he was not accustomed to dealing with. Wrapping his arm around his side he simply fell to one knee; this was supposed to be some form of training, so why was she attacking? Well, it did not matter at this point. The only thing that he could do was prepare for the next wave of assault. It was as his knee hit the ground that the pain began to set in. The initial blow was something that was more than capable of sending the male to his knees, though it was the pain that shot through his inner body that caused him to hunch over once more. It seemed that his insides were in fluctuation; there was no way that he, in this state, could fight this female in any sort of physical confrontation; perhaps it was worth drawing his blades? It was as he considered the few options that he had that he realized one thing; he could stall, at least for the moment.

Hunched over on the ground he simply began to think about coiling up as an armadillo would when threatened; this was the sole thought that flooded through his mind and it was with this that the ground would rise around him; it seemed he would be able to buy at least a few moments with this. In no more than a matter of a few seconds he was encased in rock. This ball was nothing more than something that he would use to give him some time to deal with this pain. Simply laying on the ground there wasn't much he could do; the pain stopped him from being able to stand. "This bitch."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:54 pm
Mirja was not sure what exactly was going to happen when she punched him in his kidney. She knew it would probably hurt, but was unsure of how durable this Eiji was. And so it turned out, he was not durable in the slightest. A single punch drove him to his knees, and he didn't get back up. Which was good. There was no more stupidly overconfident words sprouting from him, only a pathetic attempt to protect himself from her, some kind of geomancy, which Mirja put an end to by booting him, the rock crumbling away as if it was made of paper as she kicked through it with her strength.

"As I tell Henrex every time he comes out with that one. If I wanted to kill you, you would be dead already. I just wanted to test what you clearly thought was on par with my own technique, to see the strength of this bullshit cobbled together in a couple of hours. And I see that it, like you, is absolutely worthless. You are stupidly overconfident, recklessly narcissistic and have no sense of the danger of a situation. Courage is commendable, but when that is brought to the levels of stupidity, then it is no longer something that is a positive trait, instead becomes suicidal" She paced, staring down at Eiji as he writhed on the floor.

"Honestly, I half expected your confidence to hide some sort of special trick that would make you magnificent in the field of battle. But no, you are pathetic, mewling pup. So we come to our second point. In this situation, I am the teacher, I am teaching you, and yet all you can do is throw a tantrum when you fail, underestimate my power and my resolve, and disrespect my technique by coming to me less than twelve hours after you have heard about it, claiming you have 'got it' without even demonstrating what the fruits of your labour. In this, you have truly failed, beyond any and all redemption. So I am done with you. Stay on your knees for about an hour. That is how long it will take for you to recover. Raising too early our of a sense of machoism will only cause further harm and injury. I pray you never actually get into a fight, because you will die in the most horrific manner. Good day, Eiji"

And then, she turned and left the training ground, back to her cafe.
[exit thread]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum