Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden]

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:31 am

THE STEEL VIZARD KING

Hakai Chikara
破 壊 力

The thudding in his chest died down, each passing moment Hakai felt his body becomes more calm, that anxiety and stress vacating his body as he returned to his normal structure. Shaking the last remnants of sadness off, Hakai's thoughts traveled to the nation around him once more. The cobblestone under his feet echoing with the crash of his black boots, each step sending a soft tone into the air. It was truly an amazing city location, the long beach front was so detailed and lively it could make the harbors of Karakura look empty. The black haired Vizard wasn't sure of the direction Vastime was going in, nor did he truly understand their ideals, but he had to compliment them on the appearance and wonders they had done to Africa. "I have no shame in being a fool. If a fool is described as someone whom cares for his loved ones before the will of nations and groups, I am proudly a fool."

The longer he spent in the presence of Hayden, the more he felt as if there was something dragging him back to Earth, back to the troubles that plagued it. He had tried to leave this portion of himself behind, to try and live a quiet life, yet no matter how much he tried something caught up to him. In this case it was Hayden trying to win him over and bring him back to life and the fight. He was a man of principle, whom treated his nation with pride and strives to make the citizens strong as can be. While admirable to Hakai, he felt as if it made more hate. Not by itself, and certainly not creating it; but the sheer presence and power of such a group would always give rise to opposition, someone looking to challenge that power. To what end? Hakai wouldn't know, but it was a thought that crossed his mind none the less.

Hakai sighed lightly. "If it were up to me I wouldn't even be involved at all. But there's so much to consider that I now see you're right. I can't run So I guess you get to be content after all." As much as he hated to admit it, Hayden was right. Never the less he would continue to hold Hana dear, but perhaps it was time he prepared her for war. Prepared her for what was to come. Yet even as these thoughts ran through his mind, walking alongside Hayden as the purple haired woman was by their side, Hakai smiled and looked down upon her, hearing Hayden ask to speak to her.

"She's her own woman, you need not ask my permission to speak with her." Hakai spoke, gaze returning to the front of his body. From beside her father, Hana's ears perked up as her face shifted to look in the direction of Hayden, a look of curiosity crossing her face. Bouncing off from her fathers side, Hana smiled as she stood out in front of the two men, walking backwards as she continued to look towards Hayden. "How do I feel about fighting?" Her gaze looked to the ground momentarily, placing her right hand under her chin as if she was thinking with intense focus. Finally she clicked her fingers and looked back up, a deep womanly voice echoing into their surroundings. "I love a fight, the clashing of weapons and bruising bodies in order to train with someone is fun. I just..." Her eyes seem to lose all joy as she took a few moments in between her words, simply collecting her thoughts.

"I hate killing. I don't think anyone deserves to die... The world is already so sad, I don't want to make it sadder..." Hana looked genuinely sad, she continued to walk backwards and even bump into people in her path. Her face that was looking at the stone beneath her feet shifted up, that somber feeling returning to a more lively and energetic one. "But Vastime itself is fun! Those men weren't aiming to kill each other, but train and have fun. I love that." A cheezy smile crossed her face now, quickly skipping to the side of Hayden now as they continued to walk. The purple haired Vizard acted a little strange for someone whom carried the appearance of a full grown woman, atop of that she was rather naive. To some it would be quite obvious she was but a child in a adults body.

"Hey, that's a good idea! Food sounds so good, I'm starrrvviinnnggggg." Hana's voice shifted and dragged on as she exaggerated, her voice flattening as if she was dying. Hakai's eyes shifted between the two before letting a slight chuckle out. "Alright, lead the way then. I have more than enough stories under my belt."

Hakai gestured forward as if telling Hayden to lead the way, dropping his pace in walking down. "I believe Hana will do great things, I agree. A pillar of the new age? Only time will tell, I suppose."

Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden]

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:21 am

The Iron King

Desmond Hayden

Song:Umeshoryu - Artist: ???? - Words: N/A

"No one truly inherently deserves to die, the reason we take lives is not because the universe deemed it so- it's just the way the world works sometimes."

Hayden was practically an old soldier now, he had come of age in this new generation of warriors and gods but with that being said his experiences had shaped him into a man who held a large amount of wisdom. Even with the childish nature of Hana he knew that the world might take that and use it against her, that it would eventually fade as she came of age as a woman. She held the body and tenacity of an adult but when it came to seeing the underlying nature of the world, she would have to experience that to truly behind to comprehend just how fragile everything was.

None the less, as they walked feet pounding softly on the cobbled streets it was noticeably lively today. Vendors selling their wares, men and women going about their business in a mixture of moods and emotions- not everything was perfect as that was evident from a man yelling and cursing into a phone. In that instant he would end up closing the phone taking a tired seat on the bench, hunched over as if he has taken the worst news in his life. However, someone would also sit next to him striking up a small conversation one which seemed geuine in nature which as Hayden's eyes passed over them would visibly begin to make the once angry man smile.

It felt real. That image of anger and happiness, to know that the daily happening of the lives of Vastimians where filled with strife but small pockets of happiness created a unique vibe. Each day brought with it challenges but also solutions. The soul of Vastime burned bright today, a small smile beginning to tug at the corners of Hayden's lips.

"The soul of men and women can never truly be defeated, it can be destroyed and killed but defeated? We where not built to be defeated."
Hayden remarked as they arrived at the doors of the establishment, the banana yellow bricks which laced the cafe indicated a mix of traditional dishes to the native area. Vastime was after all a melting pot of cultures ranging from African, Greek, Hispanic, and surprisingly American. The food would also reflect this as they where able to seat themselves, Hayden obviously suggesting a seating arrangement outside to enjoy the sun.

"My goal ultimately, is to inspire people. So I want to ask, do you have any goals in life Hana? "He inquired about earlier his hands resting on the table idly, shifting as he leaned forward gazing at both Hakai and Hana. "About what you said earlier, about those men not seeking to kill each other- you're right. No one deserves to die." Hayden mused before his lips would purse as he looked directly into the red eyes of Hakai.

The brown coffee irises of Hayden vibrantly focused on Hakai's red one's for a second, but the second could convey a sorta brief understanding. Hayden served his life as a soldier, as a grunt in the thick of war for most of his life. In that time he had learned something that was important, that dehumanizing one's enemy did not make your life any easier or effective- it only turned you into a monster.

"Yet, I sit here and I think Hana; death and murder is the way things happen. No one deserves to inheritly to die. Not even my enemies. But it is when you draw a line and you proclaim that this is where you stand, to preserve your place in time, history, or simply the world. Sometimes, even in the defense of those we love, we have to kill." He would emphasis the last part not as an attempt to sway her but perhaps place a bit of his own logic into the conversation.

"I'm part explorer, part soldier at war. I'm willing to shoulder the heavy burden that comes with the act of taking one's life. I hope, I truly hope you never have to do that. But if you should, I hope you do not do so out of hatred- but you do it to protect. My hands where not made to destroy or kill, they where made to protect."

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:01 am

THE STEEL VIZARD KING

Hakai Chikara
破 壊 力

"Then the way the world works is ridiculous. People shouldn't fight out of anger, they should fight out of friendship - sparring, training. I know that's unrealistic, but..." Hana took a deep breath as they walked, she closed her eyes and took in the surrounding scenery through smell and sound alone. The strong wafting smell of the ocean had all but ceased, the freshness of the air began to creep in - the soft gusts of wind rustling up against her rather skin-tight suit and messing up her hair. The sound of feet upon cobblestone echoed out, the chatter of people passing by, a manner of different languages - most of which she couldn't even understand. It didn't matter to her in the end, while she only spoke Japanese, Hana could tell simply by the tone of their voices that joy was in the air. It wasn't without tension, for the world was a scary place and many terrifying events were yet to take place, but people were happy. Not many places on Earth could boast about happiness in this day and age.

Her red eyes reopened and scanned, still walking beside Hayden and Hakai, she couldn't help but smile. She still didn't know much about Hayden as a person, but she wouldn't be opposed to learning more. He had built a nation that stood on principle, brothers and sisters in arms. What the ultimate end goal of all this was a mystery, but she felt safe here.

As they arrived at their destination, Hana and Hakai had both scanned the room. The yellow overtone of layered bricks was the most obvious part, followed by the unique languages, menus and items which were up for sale. For someone like Hana whom spoke a single language, most of this was foreign and confusing to her, being unable to read many of the signs before finally finding some Japanese writing and imagery. It felt strange, this place was an amalgamation of different cultures -- taking the traditional cuisine of Africa while bringing in other inspiring delicacies into a single location. Vastime was proving to be the epitome of a successful multicultural society, in Hakai's eyes. With a loud yet mature Japanese voice, Hana sang out in awe. "Wow! There's so many different foods here, I don't think I've ever had so many food options!" All in all, she truly was still but a young girl.

The three had taken their seats, the glistening sun wasn't normally something Hakai had enjoyed, yet even he had to admit the sun was quite refreshing in this instance. "This is really quite a selection. I don't think I've ever had to use so many languages at once". A sly smirk crossed the face of Hakai as his eyes met Haydens once again. "I'm impressed, I will admit."

Hana's eyebrows raised at the question from Hayden. She wasn't quite sure how to answer the question in truth, what goals does she have? It wasn't something to cross her mind. She felt pressured, as if put on trail all of a sudden. At first, she began to stutter her speech. "I... uh... Well, I think..." Her gaze shifted to the side, meeting her fathers as their red eyes locked. With the slightest of facial muscle movements, a very small smile and nod crossed the face of Hakai. Hana met him in return with a very slight smile, quickly returning her gaze to Hayden. Her back straightened as she exhaled harshly, as if clearing her mind and body of all anxiety.

"I don't think I have a goal. Unlike you, I don't think I'm going to build something of great influence. I don't think I have that in me... I'm not a leader in anyway. I'm a warrior like you, but I think of a different kind." Her eyes shifted to the side, listening to the words of Hayden before continuing. "I... know killing is sometimes necessary. I'm not... quite as innocent as you might think, I have killed... And I lament it every day. I think we're similar in a sense... I may still be young and learning, but I have enough experience to know I would never kill out of hatred. At least I'd hope I wouldn't..." Hana was right in a sense. Both of these individuals were warriors in their own regard, yet they were of different effect. Both warriors of peace, both fighting to protect, but she remained an outsider. A rogue for all intents and purposes. While he fought as a leader, commanding one of the greatest nations of earth...

She fought for justice and peace as an outsider. The teachings of Hakai were to treat every situation with peace, yet she was quickly learning from both her experiences and the words of Hayden... Death was, perhaps, the only outcome in the coming days.

Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:36 pm

The Iron King

Desmond Hayden

"That was rather tongue in cheek, Hakai. Vastime does have quite the mixture of cultures, we tend to place heavy emphasis on that in the younger generation."

The male mouth would open as a deep melodic laugh escaped his lips, genuine in fashion at Hakai's comment about Vastimian language. Truth be told due to the economic center and merging of cultures it would only make sense to embrace this sorta melting pot of cultures, hence the integration of languages with the common tongue being English. It had become second nature to some to speak in one language and switch to another on the fly or to convey proper emotions, due to this one might assume some problems where met- which admittedly there was at first. But considering the massive funding the education system in Vastime receives being within their top three priorities within government, that barrier was soon broken.

Yet onto more important matters, the words of Hana filling the ears of Hayden was something of a refreshing nature. In his time he had dealt with many perspectives and views, each one challenging his own in some regard or asserting their own dominance over him. However, her words where more informative than assertive instead allowing him to take into account her own ideals, her belief in this world was interesting. If allowed to flourish it could perhaps become an asset to the world but only if the very world which she was apart of did not tear it from her.

"I admit with candor I have taken life out of hatred, I look at my hands and I see all the blood on them. I know that each life lost by my hands directly and indirectly was a breathing soul which had it's own ambition."The soft spoken tone in which he spoke seemed to convey some sort of taboo to what he has informed her. But beside all that it was a powerful thing for a man to admit this- for one such as he to recognized the sins he bore on his shoulder. The sins which had crafted him into the man which he was.

"But I also understand that with each of those lives I've taken I've protect hundreds more, each action I make I ensure no one has to bare those sins. I applaud you, I do. I hope that because of what me and my chosen few do you never have to kill with hatred in your heart. But for a soul like me, it's a bit too late for that." The man elbows rested on the table as he spoke, midway through his sentence he would lace his fingers a tired smile coming onto his lips. Within the chocolate eyes of Desmond Hayden one could see a remorse within them, but beside that remorse was an understanding. "This world is a monument to my- to our sins. It's time someone protected it."

In some regard, the world was crafted and shaped by men and women like Desmond and Mana. Those actions which spawned empires like Rome and republics like America. All where built on a foundation of blood in some way or another, to say who was good or evil was merely up to those who survived. Yet, in this new era which was encroaching it was time for people to start to take responsibility for the world. A monument to their sins, but also a monument to their accomplishments.

"All that aside, I just do what I believe is right. I think the line between right and wrong are easy for me.
I like to think that in some way I kept my humanity even as a shinigami, as a Vizard."
The male mused his elbows dipping a bit as his forearms rested on the table, his hands crossed lightly as his eyes shifted to Hakai and Hana. He took a breath allowing for a waitress to pour himself a steaming cup of what looked to be some sort of tea, along with getting the two guests whatever they may order.

"Though, I must be honest; I would like to get the chance to spar off with either of you two."The male soft spoken smile took a drastic shift, an almost puckish look crossing over the bronze features of Hayden. His hands unlacing as he lifted the steaming cup to his lips, taking a sip- the heat not bothering the man. The almost rogue look in his eyes was wanton ever so slightly, it was not often he got the chance to make such good acquaintances. So with everything that had saw, why not extend a friendly competitive offer one he was sure Hana would take.

Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Searching For Answers, Or Perhaps Common Ground [Hakai/Hana/Hayden] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 am

THE STEEL VIZARD KING

Hakai Chikara
破 壊 力

The overwhelming optimism of Vastime didn't seem to stop. Hakai was not a man who normally welcomed such optimism, yet even he had to admit it was a nice change in pace for the gloom and death the rest of the world had been so engulfed in as of late. Hakai's elbows hit the table before him as he leaned forward in his chair, pushing the hair on his face back as his hands were pulled back. His eyes met with Hayden's as he continued to lean forward, flattening his arms out upon the table. "Multiculturalism is good. I hope the youth begin to see the world as one, unlike so many in the past whom have not." His raspy voice echoed as he handed a piece of paper off to the waitress, encircled on the orders being Hana and his own order. Two latte's and a small bento box filled with rice. Rather far from home, yet the delicacy they imitated was to be tested by the two of Japanese origin.

Hana's sad and uncomfortable aura soon faded as the mood lightened with Hayden's words. It wasn't that she couldn't handle the thought of killing, or talking about such horrible things with someone, but because she lacked someone who understood and viewed the affair in a similar fashion. Upon hearing her words, a sly smile appeared over her face, eyes shut as her teeth glistened in a dorky looking smile. Even though she had not the appearance of a child, one could easily tell that her true age by immaturity alone. "And that's why we kill, right? Not because we want to, but because if we don't the ones we love will be gone. Preserve the life of as many people as possible, even if it means the destruction of one." Hana understood the premise, and she understood that many times, you have to kill another to save a hundred.

Yet, despite this understanding, she couldn't help that sinking feeling. Although her thoughts of worry and doubt had been alleviated by his rather open and understanding approach to her position - in the back of her mind, there will always be that thought of killing another. the likes of Hayden and Hakai may have been accustom to it, she will still young and learning. At least, she thought, they both recognised their sins and were willing to make up for them by preserving as many lives as possible.

Hakai's eyes widened slightly and moved to meet Hana's deep red eyes. He had never seen her be so relaxed with anyone but Nozomi and himself, opening up and sharing what was within her mind. She was a naturally open person, yet even then, such a touchy subject had a very large possibility of making her quiet. A soft smile crossed his lips as he gave a nod of the head in her direction, silently proud of the progress she was making. "Just because you aren't a human in purity, I don't think it ever leaves you. You want to protect the world, not watch it burn. I think even my former self could understand that, deep under all that hatred." His eyes returned back to Hayden as a latte was placed down in front of both Hana and himself. The purple haired Vizard sat in her seat with legs crossed, propping herself forward.

"I guess I've never really understood being a proper human like you two. I was born this way, a Vizard." Keeping her legs crossed, she took a long sip of the latte before her. Lightly wrapping her hands around the cup, her gaze shifted down, looking as the warm liquid circled in the mug. "Yet I still feel human. I care for this world, I care that I may not live to see a world united in peace. I've always considered myself human, despite being so different." Her words rang out softly at first, unsure of her emotions. Yet towards the end of her words, she was speaking much louder, clearly confident in her ability to align herself with the human race, despite not being born a human in anyway.

"A spar!? I don't know who would be best suited for that. Maybe one day, I think dad would want me to learn from others."

A soft smile came from Hakai, followed by a nod. "Yeah, one day. I'm sure you could learn a lot from Hayden. Looking back to Hayden after gazing at his daughter, he nodded again. "Besides, it's not like we plan to leave Vastime anytime soon. We still have a lot to explore."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2017 8:41 am

The Iron King

Desmond Hayden

"Never lose that hope, Hana. Never let it die."

The sudden soft words of Hayden would leave his lips as his eyes closed taking in a breath, the bold smell of his coffee seeping into his lungs. The smell of a cup of coffee at times could invigorate the male more so than the actual consummation of it. That may have something to do with his body anatomy but that was unimportant, because the simply things like enjoying a cup of coffee in the presence of friends was always the reminder of what the male fought for. Those simply times and day-to-day motions allowing him to be reinvigorated by these friends.

As he brought the cup to his lips taking a sip before he could be bothered to say something else, the door of the cafe would open to reveal a man in full Vastimian uniform. The black hair of the male swept back into some gentlemanly affair, his posture upright and that of an aristocratic officer. His hands hidden behind his back, as if in a combat encounter it would give him some unknown advantage. To his side hung a saber on one side, the weapon pulsing with a strange energy a faint red glow to it. On the otherside of his hip secured tightly was a revolver of sorts which held it's own strange energy source as well. Among that they metalwork seemed to also be rather... strange. However, they would soon be hidden by the cloak which was draped across his back covering his weapons as himself rather well as he approached the table before stopping five paces away.

"Your Majesty."

With those words a sharp salute was offered as he addressed his king first, his eyes not going to the two guests yet. It would be at this time Hayden would look to his guests with a sheepish smile before standing up, his right hang coming up in a slow rigid movement before it snapped into place. The salute would be held for a few seconds before Hayden dropped it looking towards the officer.

"Forgive the intrusion, something of the utmost importance requires your insight and command, sir. I also must apologize to your compatriots, I do not intend to be short or.... unwelcoming but military and cultural obligations.""

The male was referring to how he greeted the King before his friends, at this time he would offer a slight courtesy as his head dipped down before coming back up. Hayden however at this time would sigh before giving a nod turning to face Hakai and Hana once more. "I'm going to have to bid my goodbyes, Sir Decter would come get me unless it was actually important." The male would smile towards the two before bidding his finals goodbyes. Do visit me at my office if you find yourself in need of anything or simply wish to take my offer. Before I depare this is Sir Colonel Atlas D'al Decter- one of my most trusted officers."

Decter would offer a strained smile, his skin being pulled taut as he remained ever still and vigilant- smiling was not something he did often. But one noticeable feature about the male was the blue eye in contract to his brown one, if Hakai or Hana where to look closely they would see it was in fact mechanical in nature. But with introductions and goodbyes out the way the two males would take their rather swift and abrupt departure, to deal with the ever increasing affairs of earthen diplomacy and war.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2017 1:42 pm

THE STEEL VIZARD KING

Hakai Chikara
破 壊 力

The taste of the coffee was exceptional, as the taste hit their lips, both of the Chikara members seemed to let out a slight groan of satisfaction. It had been a good few months since the two had tasted or smelled something as uplifting as a well made coffee, and to see that Vastime's cultural epicenter was capable of providing such exquisite taste was amazing too. The sounds of feet on cobblestone still rang out as they sat outside and among the ever growing crowd of civilians walking by; to Hana it was actually a rather calming sound. She spoke previously about how her vision and hope was to see a united Earth, where people fight out of training and friendship, not out of hatred and malice. Maybe it was a fleeting dream, but even as she thought deeper into it, she couldn't help but smile. Vastime gave her hope. Hope for a new future, that someone could stand up and tell the opposing forces... "No."

"Y-yes sir. I wouldn't give up on a dream of mine so easily. Besides, having my dad by my side makes all of this so much easier."

She was sure of her goal, and she would complete it no matter what. Hakai would always be alongside her during those struggles, and it was a goal he shared in some regard. Despite his lingering doubts and inability to understand how someone like Hayden can see him and give him a second chance, he wished for the same goal as his daughter. Even though his body was once full of rage, even though he could hardly find the appropriate event to atone for his sins, he knew that he couldn't die until he undid his wrongs. Maybe that was never, but people like Hana - people like Hayden himself, gave him hope.

Both of their eyes drew to the man who had arrived, he was clad in Vastimian colours and a royal military like attire was coating his body. It was obvious to Hakai that he was a high ranking officer, but the fact that their meeting was cut short was of somewhat interest. What type of event could cut them off? Not like it mattered, if Hayden had more pressing matters, Hakai would understand. Nodding his head and bowing slightly before the officer, Hakai smiled a bit and motioned Hana to do the same. "Of course, I understand. I'm sure we'll be here for quite some time still, so if we get lost, I'll come knock down your door or something." Laughing slightly, Hana smiled and did the same. Thank you for being so welcoming Desmond Hayden, not everyone is so nice to us." She thanked in a Japanese voice.

Both of their vision drew to the man in the officer uniform though. Hayden had mentioned him as being "Atlas D'al Decter". Hakai had noticed immediately his eye, something that was out of place in a way, the blue aura that radiated though was completely different in tone from his other brown eye. Nodding again, Hakai pulled down his red coat a tiny bit. "It's good to meet you, Atlas."

Pulling up her spear off the chair at her side, Hana stood up and stretched quickly, reaching up and popping a few bones.

"We need to get going anyway, we want to explore!" She cheered out loud, paying no mind to how noisy she was being. "Er, I mean... thank you for your hospitality though!" With a final sip of their coffee, both Chikara stood up and located the exit. Before leaving, Hakai's thoughts turned to Vastime as a whole. 'Stop him should be become what he fights, huh? I hope it doesn't come to that.

[EXIT THREAD]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum