Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] I_vote_lcapShuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] I_voting_barShuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] I_vote_lcapShuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] I_voting_barShuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]   Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Suika Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Shuten Suika
» Alias: Sake Oni, The Suika’s Assassin
» Age: 400, appears 15-18, give or take. She was born on June 4th, 2016; two minutes after her elder twin, Kyo.
» Gender: Female

» Association: The Suika Tribe, Gotei United.

Kyo Suika: Kyo Suika… Shuten’s non-identical twin sister and, many times, supposed “lover”. First things first, they sure as hell are not lovers as these two Suika are sisters and sisters only; no actual sexual connotations. Shuten may tease the living crap out of her sister with innuendos, fake sexual actions, and how she hugs her from time to time; but Shuten would never do such a thing with, or to, her sister; no matter how much she jokes about it to tease the crap out of her sister. Shuten dearly loves Kyo, enough to risk her life for the girl and even unlocked her Bankai due to watching her die at one point; which then revived her. Shuten has enough care for her sister that she normally likes to stick around her so she can heal her if Kyo gets into any danger or is hurt; especially when it comes to Kyo being reckless in battle and nearly getting killed. Shuten swears that Kyo is the reason why she has so much stress, then again, she would rather her sister not die, so, she could care less about the stress.

Ibiki Suika: A rather… complicated relationship to say. Shuten sure as hell can get along with her eldest sister, Ibiki; she just likely is too drunk at times for even the Suika Chief. This is likely due to Shuten’s normal attitude of using the Sake to relax when she really needs to relax; or if stress is just too much for the girl and she needs to take some time to let her body calm the fuck down. However, besides that, Shuten really does get along well with Ibiki; she just doesn’t spend as much time with her as she does with Kyo. Especially since Ibiki actually takes care of herself and isn’t reckless like Kyo. Either way, she does care for Ibiki as well, and would indeed try to protect her if the situation arose for the Suika.

» Appearance Written: Shuten, is by all regards, a rather cute girl when it comes to the standards of ‘cute’ and ‘beautiful’; both of which really are categories Shuten falls under with ease. After all, Shuten truthfully has been a cute one since birth, not boasting it verbally, but physically instead.

When looking at Shuten, it is clear she is certainly a Suika by blood, and name, given her demonic features; possessing horns that rise up from the area above her temples. These horns match her pale skin complexion at the base; turning a more crimson red color after about an inch up on her horns. The Crimson red color is rather prominent and certainly looks like blood to the naked eye; giving the illusion that she gored someone on her horns when that’s just their natural color. Around her horns is Shuten’s hair, which is purple in color and rather shiny. Her hair is about shoulder length, the hair being rather straight around the back and sides; meanwhile her hangs have been clipped to stay at her small eyebrows, above her purple eyes. On the front of her head, a bit above her forehead and between her horns, is a golden decoration in the shape of a circle with 2 crescent moons on each side. Hanging from the bottom of the decoration is a teardrop shaped gem, something that hangs onto her bangs.

Speaking of eyes, Shuten’s purple eyes are a rather nice thing to compare to Shuten’s hair and Yukata that she wears. Around said eyes is red, winged, eye liner that spikes from the outer corners of her slanted eyes and towards her temples; being hidden by her bangs and only reaching half an inch. Shuten’s eyes are naturally piercing, but, can normally take on a rather relaxed, soft, look to them; likely reflecting her drunken tendencies or simply her laid back nature. However, that is not all about Shuten.

One of the biggest things people normally notice about Shuten is her size, being a very petite girl, and the fact that the Yukata that she wears is rather big for her. Shuten herself, being about 5’2”, simply has a body that echoes the fact that she is not a big person; having small breasts and just a general smaller body size. This means that Shuten is normally mistaken for a Loli, or to be much younger, despite her age. However, despite having small body proportions, Shuten actually does have somewhat of a backside; possessing a plump rump that is normally shown off thanks to the outfit she wears and how her Yukata is only waist length. This is simply shown by the attire she wears as well.

When looking at Shuten’s clothes, one could easily mistake them for lingerie or undergarments; when in truth it really is her regular attire, being something she wears 24/7 when she isn’t sleeping or isn’t in a gigai. The material that makes up her attire is a mix between leather and metal; covering her nether region with what is basically metal panties. It also covers her small b-cup breasts in the same metal that mainly covers her nipples as well as the lower and upper areas of her breasts; the side of her breasts being exposed if she doesn’t have her Yukata on.

That same Yukata is tied around Shuten’s waist with a sash that is red with a green middle with the green tying into a flower on the right side of Shuten’s stomach. The Sash holds her Yukata on her lower body, effectively hiding her waist and stomach. The Yukata has nothing to wrap around Shuten’s legs; ending at her hips. However, the upper half of the Yukata is still rather big in size, and certainly has not been cut down. The Yukata is purple in color, matching her hair and eyes, and covers most of her arms while leaving her shoulders, part of her back, and her chest exposed; the action being purposeful as Shuten doesn’t like to have the full Yukata on. In size, it’s sleeves nearly touching the ground when Shuten is standing up straight with her arms at her sides. The inside of the Yukata is green, mimicking that green color that is around the sash keeping her Yukata tied to her waist.

The end of the Yukata’s sleeves are cut off slightly so she can’t move her hand down into the lower areas of the sleeves; which are rather long and cut into three separate sections at the bottom. Each section has a pattern of what appears to be red waves of water created by curved rectangles. On the left and right corners of each of each sleeve on the Yukata there is a green bow on each side; basically helping keep the Yukata sleeves closed and together at that area. On her hands are that metal-leather material that acts like gloves of a sort; leaving her palms exposed. Part of it creates a ring for the middle finger on each hand while it wraps around her wrists on both hands as well.

Again, Shuten is pale in complexion and somewhat short; being 5’2”. On her legs, covering the lower areas of her thighs, her knees, and the upper areas of her shins and calves; is a leg garment that hugs her skin. It basically looks like a pair of leggings that do not extend to her feet but to extend to about half of the thigh. The more fabric-like part of the “leggings” are a reddish-purple in color; being surrounded by that same metal-leather material that makes up the most of the “leggings”. There are also what appears to be mini horned masks on Shuten’s knees; made from metal and are also removable. Below those, on Shuten’s ankles, are red bows tied to Shuten; the actual bow part of the fabric behind Shuten’s feet. On Shuten’s feet themselves are the same type of metal-leather fabric that is on most of her body. The strips are Y shaped and simply appear to be straps that wrap around the toe next to her Big toe as well as the middle of her foot; looking a bit like flip flops in a sense. However, these fabric pieces are certainly the only things that are covering Shuten’s feet; leaving the pale feet completely bare.

Shuten also possesses a Blue, spiked, gourd that is strapped to her right hip; containing normal Sake for her to drink. The gourd looks Identical to the gourd on Shiazen, being blue in color with golden trimmings on the metal parts of the gourd. It also has a small bottle attached to the gourd that holds stronger Sake for Shuten to drink if things have not been going to well or she feels like getting drunk in that moment. Of course, that depends on the moment. Shuten also has a red dish that she carries around with her; it is a dish she uses to drink Sake out of whenever she actually drinks Sake that isn’t simply her healing Sake, despite how strong her healing Sake is.

» Appearance Image:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

II. Personality

» Personality:

» Laid Back: Shuten is a very laid back, casual, and relaxed woman; not normally letting things get to her as she is normally too inebriated to even give two shits. Even when Shuten isn’t drunk, she has a high capacity for morons and people being complete idiots when they really shouldn’t be. This means that Shuten really is that one person where you spill something onto her and she will simply smile and shrug it off; so what if she got something on her? As long as it isn’t an acidic material that could harm her, she won’t be trying to tear one’s skull off of their vertebrae.

However, Shuten normally shows her relaxation methods by quite literally sleeping anywhere; even on her own sister. Yes, her own sister. Kyo likely finds this annoying from time to time, but, Shuten does it mainly because she’s so laid back that taking a nap here or there really is a good idea for her to do; especially if stress is getting into her barrier of relaxation. This means that she will normally be relaxed until someone fucks it up and ruins her relaxation; or if Shuten needs to go and do other things that entail no longer being relaxed.

» Caring: Shuten, although she is normally drunk, is a very caring person; one who will always care for her family members regardless of what they have done. This means that her caring really is endless when it comes to family. For example, when it comes to Shuten’s family, she would do just about anything for them; risking her life to save them or even completely disregard herself to make sure they are okay and will not be harmed in the long run. This really does mean that Shuten cares for those of her family; especially when it comes to Shuten’s sister Kyo Suika.

Kyo Suika, her non-identical twin sister, is the girl in this world that she cares for more than anyone or anything could compare to. This means that, in literal terms, Kyo really could be considered everything to Shuten. Both of them have lived for 400 years together; growing and living together for centuries. Frankly, this meant that Shuten really would do just about anything for her older sister Kyo. Yes, older. This also means that Shuten will try to do anything for her sister; anything to save her life. This does indeed mean that Shuten will use all the powers within her capabilities to save or assist Kyo.

» Inventive: Shuten really is quite the inventive Suika. This is normally shown by the fact that Shuten creates different types of Sake whenever in her Inner World with Shiazen. However, this is not the only way Shuten shows this. Shuten herself is an extremely intelligent person; possessing a large amount of capability to create new types of Sake for her to use when she really needs to create Sake to be used either in battle or for the care of others. It is true that Shuten is indeed a bit of a drunkard and likes to get drunk, however, it’s not like being drunk actually impairs the Suika; in fact, alcohol actually helps her think. Be it a strange Suika trait, but, if alcohol simply took out a Suika with ease, it truly would make no sense in the long run. However, it doesn’t end there.

Shuten will also normally create things independently of her Sake creation; creating things to use out of battle. A good example of this would be for Shuten to create an item that possesses an aspect of her Sake, like a Kunai, that she can throw at a friendly or an enemy; the blade basically injecting the Sake into the blood stream while leaving the tiniest of pricks on their body, or just a simply scratch. Shuten also expresses this in battle by use strange tricks and tactics to fool an enemy and basically destroy them by using the enemy against themselves.

» Sly/Cheeky: Shuten isn’t a little cheeky for no reason, no, she is so on purpose. She normally likes to deceive those she does not like, or possibly does, by simply tricking them into believing this or that; hell she may even sometimes take something from someone just to screw with them. Of course, when this extends to family, like Kyo or Ibiki, she’ll use it to show her affection in rather strange ways; normally toying with them or taking things and then teasing them about it before showing her affection via a hug or simply showing it in other methods. Of course, when she is drunk, how she is sly or cheeky normally changes.

Whenever Shuten is drunk, like, actually drunk, she will normally throw more flirting into her sly and cheeky nature as a way to compliment her family member and show her basic love. Of course, this could come across as incest to most; which Shuten normally will laugh herself to sleep at since assuming that Shuten is dating any of her siblings, or family members, is simply ridiculous in her mind do to what it entails in general. Which is part of the reason why one could assume she and her sister, Kyo, are a couple when they are simply non-identical twins and Shuten is just a little too flirty to be a sister.

» Sisterhood: Shuten has been a sister for, quite literally, 400 years; allowing her much experience on how to feel as a sister and what to do/know as a sister. This means that she has had enough practice to tell when Kyo is hurt, in danger, if she can see it, and if something is going through Kyo’s mind at the time. Hell, even if it’s Ibiki Shuten will be able to tell kinda what is going through her eldest sister’s mind; or at least guess at what it may be and see if she got it right or not. Regardless, it gives her sort of a sense of what her sister’s may be thinking at the time. Not only that, but, it gives Shuten an immense sense of loyalty.

Due to Shuten knowing her sisters Kyo and Ibiki for basically all of her life, she will always be loyal to them and know that they will always be trustable; no matter the circumstances. Shuten herself also is able to easily understand what her sisters mean and will always be there for both of them; not will she ever abandon them. She will also always be there to provide some sake to drink if shit is looking down and a good nip or two is needed for that moment. But, frankly, for Shuten, a nip or two is always needed for her when it comes to drinking Sake to calm her nerves.

» Assassin: Shuten may not show it, if at all, but she is truly trained to be more of an assassin that a straight forwards healer or attacker; it was meant to be her way of doing things. Of course, this isn’t shown too greatly when only her Shikai retains some sort of sense of assassin that was from Shuten. Of course, her Shikokai is the true evidence of her Assassin skills; the skills on which she both wanted training on and trained herself on. Of course, due to her strong will to protect her family, she gained a bit of an interesting situation where her Zanpakuto could be “healing” in a sense, while her Sake Gourd helped restrain her energy so she could be far stealthier and attack better. Of course, that’s only in that aspect.

Shuten has always acted rather stealthy in most of her endeavors, not really showing much of what she does or how she does it unless she is healing someone with her Sake; otherwise, the Suika girl is normally doing some actions that speak of killing people stealthily and with killing intent. However, it also doesn’t help Shuten’s case that she carries Kunai in the folds of her Yukata’s sleeves. After all, she doesn’t claim to do some form of assassinating and not have her tools; hell no. That’s basically a rookie mistake waiting to happen for the Suika.

» Flirtatious: In almost nearly every single conversation Shuten is in, she flirts. One may as well consider it Shuten’s endless flirt train as she just flirts left and right with people without any care of their interest or not. Hell, she’ll even flirt with her own sisters; but in their cases it’s more of a way of showing how deeply endeared Shuten is to both of her siblings. In truth, it really is just her way of showing love to her siblings. Otherwise, it is simply a way to screw around and have some fun.

Of course, this means that Shuten will normally flirt just for the shits and giggles of it; not really opposed to making very, very, sexual remarks and even teasing someone about things like sexual intercourse though she would never do so because, again, not something she is likely to be interested in now; if ever. However, it is possible for Shuten to genuinely be flirting with someone without doing it just for the hell of it; to actually construct something besides random miscellaneous fun. However, that is rarer than Shuten pulling out her Bankai or Shikokai to defeat an enemy; and that is really saying something.

» Not one to Search for Love: Despite the fact that Shuten is extremely flirtatious and normally likes to tease and prod at everyone with rather flirty comments; likely putting those who don’t know her into a false sense of her liking them or hitting on them. Well, neither of those is true as Shuten doesn’t believe she actually needs someone other than her sister Kyo, and her sister Ibiki, to actually find happiness in this life. In this aspect, she normally will turn away interested suitors without even thinking about the possibilities due to her lack of interest in such subjects. This also means she could even potentially push away someone who could be the supposed, and likely non-existant, “one”.

Well, Shuten sure as hell believes that is all a load of bullshit that should be dropped into a fire. Truthfully, Shuten only cares for the love of her family; outside of that it would be very hard to catch the demon girl’s interest without being an extremely extraordinary being. Even then, simply courting and dating Shuten would be harder than finding a needle in a haystack; it would quite literally take years for Shuten to actually love someone like she loves her family; if that can ever happen. However, if it does, that man, or woman, better be grateful or they will end up losing more than just Shuten.

» Not Actually Sexual: No matter how much Shuten may tease at people’s sexualities, at being sexual, at people wanting to touch her, or even the kind of clothes she wears; Shuten could care less for sex. Truthfully, it seems more like something that people do just for the hell of it; and that really irritates Shuten. This means that if Shuten were to ever have sex; it would actually be with someone she loved or cared for deeply before she even considered letting them in on her Suika goods. Otherwise, better kiss your hand goodbye if you try to touch her sexually and it is not permitted.

Also, it is a good thing to know that while Shuten is definitely the kinda girl who is relaxed, laid back, and normally doesn’t do things like lop the hand of another off; if you try to touch her, or even her sister, in that way, and she is there, you may as well kiss your hand, and maybe life, goodbye. Shuten may be a lot of things, but, she is not a whore that lets people touch her. So, be careful unless you wish to lose a finger or 10.

» Drunkard: Shuten, in all terms, respects, and ideology; is a drunk. Sure, she isn’t a pocket drunk where she drinks alcohol 24/7 and stumbles around like a drunken bastard. No, Shuten truthfully is just one of those girls that likes to get drunk maybe once or twice a month. Sometimes that can be kicked up to 10 times a month if the month was serious shit or she was generally stressed. However, due to how she is as a Suika, she normally drinks alcohol every day; only getting drunk on those certain days, or when stress is high. Of course, it should also be noted that, like many Suika, being drunk won’t actually impair her in when it comes to movements; or even in battle. Of course, she won’t normally get drunk before battle; she’ll just likely be drunk beforehand and likely told to battle afterwards. Ya know, just the normal life of a Suika who likes to drink and the occasional fight with another while drunk; actually some pretty fun times.

III. History

Birth

The exact details of why and how Shuten and Kyo were born, and how they were born as non-identical twins, remains a rather shadowed event; something that even Shuten and Kyo do not know very well. Ibiki herself likely recalls the event better, but, in the end, it was all the same mother and father who had birthed Ibiki Suika; Tsume Suika and her Husband; whose name and appearance normally does not register too well in Shuten’s mind. At least, his first name doesn’t, the last name is quite self-explanatory and would be very hard for Shuten to forget as it is her own last name; Suika. This means, of course, that Shuten was born into the Suika family; the family that lives in the worse parts of the Rukongai. The areas that are the toughest to live in and normally have the shittiest conditions and normally contain the spirits who passed on into the Soul Society and then, like the Suika’s, needed to fight to survive in these terrible places. Of course, this meant that Shuten and Kyo did not exactly have the easiest of childhoods.

Shuten was the youngest of the three Suika sisters, Ibiki being 100 years older than both Shuten and Kyo; with Kyo being only 2 minutes older. It wasn’t something that was exactly capitalized on, but, the difference of a few minutes was still apparent in certain situations; not in all situations though. Anyways, Shuten grew up, just like Kyo did, in the Rukongai with their mother training them to fight and how to survive in this area of the Soul Society; which a lot of it was up to the twins to survive all in all. Of course, how they were trained did indeed differ, much like their appearances differed; except for their horns, those have always been oddly the same in shape and size. Shuten, unlike her sister, was trained in Zanjutsu and a lot of close quarters combat that involved things that were far more like that of stealth and assassination; things that likely had not been taught much before in the Suika tribe, but, it was what Shuten gravitated to of all the styles that existed, or was shown to her. However, not only did Shuten like more “assassin-like” skills more; she took to them with surprising, and likely terrifying, ease.

Training Years

When Shuten and Kyo were still young, basically at least a grade-schooler of something of the sort; the two of them had already started rather rigorous training regimen. Of course, Shuten and Kyo normally were not training together, at least when their Suika abilities were not concerned; so Shuten did not know all the training Kyo underwent. However, the Suika knew that Kyo did indeed go through some pretty damn intense stuff due to how Kyo sometimes looked when coming back home; like she ran into a brick wall at mach 4 and kept going. During which, Shuten would always care for her twin; as she always had a habit to overdo things and sometimes forget to care for herself when she really should. Yes, even at this age, Kyo was terrible at caring for herself, when it came to taking care of injuries and her body’s overall health, mainly when it came to injuries and near death shit, Shuten would always care for her sister; despite Kyo being the eldest… by two minutes. It was at these times that Shuten felt like she was the older twin; only for a little bit until Kyo was better and resumed her older-sister-ness. Hell, Kyo was basically the older in situations when it came to the two being out in public or simply things around the house. But, when it came to more basics things, like getting to bed, or simply getting around town correctly; Shuten seemed to be the more grown up of the two. Of course, that was likely their fate as twins, interchanging the “eldest” title constantly between the two; a title that Kyo normally holds during their time whenever things get bad.

There was a time where Shuten and Kyo were sent out, on their own, through a good part of the Rukongai; a small test to see if the two could survive with ease and not get beat into the ground or die. Which, of course, was something that would be relatively easy for the twins as they were no push over and had started to find a way to lean on each other both in battle and outside of it; normally making a sort of tag team effect or something where Shuten provided support for Kyo if she was injured or needed a boost in battle. It also normally expanded to if Shuten needed some help or not. Of course, during this trial, it seemed to be that Shuten was the only one who needed protection; with Kyo getting constantly injured and beat up during the trial. It was something Shuten beat herself up over as she did not want her sister to get hurt. This was shown pretty clearly when Shuten tried to assist in the battle; with Kyo trying to keep her back as she did not want Shuten to get caught in the torrent of blows and fury that was Kyo. That and she too like wanted to protect her sister. Of course, they passed that trial; but it was only the first one.

When it came time for the twins to move onto their second trial of surviving on their own while running errands in the terrible areas of the Rukongai; Shuten was hell-bent to protect Kyo this time, instead of Shuten being the one who was protected. It all started when three people grouped around Kyo; likely prepared to ambush her and maybe try and kill her or something else. It was a situation that Kyo could likely have gotten out of easily, but, Shuten couldn’t help but get in between the three and her sister; holding only a small knife and trying to hold her ground. Shuten was certainly one for fighting enemies; something she could do rather well thanks to her training. However, she was caught off guard as these people fought in very strange ways; ways that were hard for her to counter. Before she knew it, Shuten found herself on the ground; fists pounding into her body and someone trying to rip off her garments. She screamed for Kyo, heard nothing for a few instants and believed she was done for and Kyo had likely been occupied by another one of the three that had attacked them. However, she was wrong.

In that instant Shuten was losing consciousness, and the will to continue blocking; she heard a blood curdling roar as her older sister simply clobbered the three; basically demolishing them without much effort. Shuten lied there on the ground, her breath shallow and pained as she listened to her sister beat the living shit out of the three who had basically tried to rape Shuten; one who was under-prepared for what could have happened and was clearly scared witless. As soon as Kyo walked over to help up Shuten, the older twin a little beaten up as well it seemed, Shuten simply flung herself into Kyo’s arms; simply crying for what seemed like forever as the young Suika slowly fixed her clothes. It was certainly what one would call a terrifying experience; and one Shuten would not want to experience ever again. It was after this that Shuten did indeed want to continue protecting Kyo, but, it was also when the Suika girl decided to never touch sexual intercourse with a 1000-foot-long pole. In truth Shuten would never really have sex; she may “flirt” with Kyo, but, it is simply her way to deal with her trauma in the past. Besides hammering rapists faces in.

After Shuten and Kyo had returned home, Shuten slept in Kyo’s bed, with Kyo, for at least a year; with times where she did indeed have to sleep in her own bed since Kyo either needed privacy or Kyo was off doing things where Shuten could not follow. It was during this time it was extremely clear that Kyo was the eldest; and that Shuten basically depending on her elder twin for many things in life; especially comfort in the worst of times for the two. Of course, this was not the end of their training.

The two Suika did indeed have great potential for Shinigami; both showing their aptitude from their early ages as they continued to train and pass trials. Their aptitude was shown by that and then they were able to get their training Zanpakuto; allowing them to train until the points in which they were able to get their Shikai or it was revealed that their skills required them to unlock more.

As time went on, Shuten and Kyo quickly developed their Shinigami abilities and soon learned of their own innate Shinigami abilities that made them both very powerful and rather formidable in a fight. This was especially clear with Shuten. Why was it so clear that Shuten was formidable in a fight? It was due to the fact that her Reiatsu was completely out of control; she was unable to release it properly and even control it without a vast amount of training. Of course, even then, she still had issues controlling the reiatsu outbursts due to how she truthfully lacked the capability to properly control her reiatsu. It was a god send when Shuten finally unlocked her Shikai after years of training; the event suppressing her reiatsu to a more tolerable level and also providing her with a method to better heal her sister. Basically, after nearly every battle that Shuten and Kyo were in, Shuten would have to dump the entire bottle of healing sake onto her sister in order to make sure she didn’t die or was completely healed afterwards. It was soon noticed that the sake simply healed and did not regenerate energy; but it sure as hell tasted great.

It was times like those in the life of the twins where Shuten was glad her powers were like they were; basically able to help those Shuten wished to help. It sure as hell helped that Kyo was her sister, allowed her to better harness her abilities to heal her twin without much concern for others. Of course, she was always concerned for her sister; constantly telling her to take better care of herself. Hell, Shuten sometimes would cry over her sister when she overdid something. Shuten was likely a bit of a cry baby, but, when you nearly lose your twin sister, someone you love a vast amount, it sorta has a toll on the brain. Shuten always would get through it, and she sure as hell made sure Kyo would get through it with a mix of healing Kido, and her healing sake. It was at the time where Shuten and Kyo obtained their Shikai that the twins were turned towards their own desires; the twins heading towards the Gotei to protect the Soul society and to protect their family. Of course, it was also so Shuten could keep an eye on her sister and make sure, ABSOLUTELY SURE, that her sister did not do something stupid and nearly get herself killed; after all, Shuten was never going to let her sister die as long as she had a say in any matter in which her sister was in battle or fighting like she normally does. Hell, Shuten was certainly the most protective younger sister to exist; and she sure as hell lived that up whenever someone threatened Kyo and Shuten normally ended up getting beat up from trying to protect her and Kyo takes care of the rest by beating their faces in. Shuten and Kyo certainly are siblings, and Shuten is certainly going to protect her sister; even in times where it seems she may not be able to.

Shuten and Kyo’s training continued well into their lives; simply continuing and on as the two twins got older and older. Their age only being represented by their skill that simply grew and grew as the two Suika twins aged. Their age reflected their power, and reflected their aptitude as Shinigami and Suika; reflecting that the two Suika twins are among some of the best of their generation. It also means that Shuten and Kyo are inseparable when it comes to battle and when it comes to the twins just simply relaxing.

Life as a Shinigami

During the times after Shuten and Kyo had finally completed the majority of their training, as they never really will be done with their training; at least not completely. However, during their time as full-fledged Shinigami the two of them certainly endured many tasks and endeavors together; a lot of it was certainly Shuten normally healing her sister and making sure Kyo never ended up dying. Well, so neither of them ended up dying. It was certainly something that was hard to maintain as both of them normally ended up in an infirmary of some sort, or intensive care, due to the antics the two Suika twins would get into; most of which would generally be fights they would get into in missions or from simply fighting some other Shinigami in mock fights. It was apparent as anything else that the Suika twins were a rowdy two; and sure as hell did not shrug off a good fight when the occasion arrived for Shuten and Kyo to dust their fists a little bit.

However, that wasn’t all of their life as Shinigami in the Gotei; hell no, there was shit tons more for their life as Gotei Shinigami. Of course, things were a bit irregular as they did not have to go through the academy as they only got a test to make sure that they were capable and properly trained. Which all made sense in the end for the twins as they sure as hell were competent; it just needed to be shown so that the two wouldn’t simply just flounder around when the wrong situation showed its ugly side. It was indeed true that Shuten and Kyo were good at what they do, which is basically battle and kill; especially in both of their cases. One just kills in a more “efficient” way than the other; in some ways. However, when it came to actual battle situations than others.

As Shuten and Kyo continued their life as Shinigami in the Gotei, they didn’t have all that much action in battle outside of general missions and simple tasks that the two sisters could easily complete without too much blood shed; and especially a lot less of Kyo injuring herself in the process of fighting multiple enemies over the course of some battle; course, not everything was so easy. Shuten and Kyo normally got into some sort of fight whenever they were on a mission; normally fighting with some sort of evil entity or hollows. In general, it was always something that forced the two Suika to fight something and normally end in the two of them walking away with more wounds than before; all of which were healed completely in the end. Of course, that was only the smallest of things that Shuten and Kyo experienced during the time in which they were becoming full-fledged Shinigami per the Gotei’s standards. However, not everything would remain peaceful in the end. Why would it? Wherever there is peace; chaos is always willing to rise from the depths of seemingly nowhere.

Around the time where the demons, who had been rather docile and were basically but a myth that resided in a different realm while under the authority of their newer leader; the Danava of Discord, of Chaos. Shuten and Kyo were among the few, if any, who were deployed when all the madness happened to both evacuate Europe and try to fight back the giant tide of demons trying to turn Europe into their personal world; trying to keep the demons from making Europe theirs. The Suika twins were not outclassed by the demons, but, they were certainly outnumbered in ways that scared Shuten immensely. Why did it scare Shuten? Part of it was because she knew that her sister, Kyo, was going to overdo things and likely try to take on all of the demons at once. Shuten was worried for her sister since she knew her, but, it was hard to not place her trust in her sister. In the meantime, Shuten did all she could to help her sister and keep her from dying; unfortunately, Shuten really was unable to save her sister in the end. Or so she thought.

Shuten was healing her sister all she could as she continued her rampage; assaulting and murdering demons left and right as she continued to simply rage and kill. Kyo fell many enemies with Shuten simply doing her best to take out who she could and keep her sister from dying by giving her support via her healing Sake. However, her sake was certainly not able to keep up with the amount of wounds Kyo was receiving within the storm of demons that was around them; constantly being killed by Shuten or Kyo with the same demons constantly injuring the two of them. However, soon enough, something went horribly, terribly, wrong. During a time in which Shuten and Kyo became separated by a mob of demons, Shuten was unable to see her sister; only sense her. It was in this time that Shuten felt her sister’s reiatsu fade, her energy weakened, and her voice make the tiniest of cries. Shuten’s heart stopped as the world froze around her as Shuten felt something break within her. Her sister was near death, her world was crumbling; it was then that Shuten snapped and the gourd, Shiazen’s gourd, was first shattered.

Seconds after Shuten felt Kyo’s energy fading, she snapped, and, in that instant, she smashed her gourd against the head of the demon; sending a vast amount of glass shards and sake everywhere. The sake and shards evaporated as Shuten basically erupted with energy; her reiatsu bursting out of control once more. While demons are able to eat Reiatsu, those that tried to eat Shuten’s reiatsu normally burned up and nearly died from doing so; leaving them with the only option to simply attack Shuten. Head on. What a big mistake to attack her head on; these assholes were gonna die. The second a demon charged at Shuten, she cut its head off, murdering it along with a few others as the swing was charged with energy. Shuten was clearly pissed as her energy screamed through the backgrounds of the area as Shuten started to literally disappear through the lands to simply maim, kill, and destroy the demons until the field was clear and most of the demons had dropped back; leaving Shuten extremely pissed and basically still trying to kill more demons, even if they were already dead. Shuten slowly walked up to her sister and, upon seeing her, Shuten immediately lost her rage and sprinted to her; repelling the demons that were near. After they too hard started to run from the strangely demon like Shinigami, Shuten basically dove on her sister.

As soon as Shuten had Kyo in her arms, she tapped her sister’s face, basically slapping it; trying to get her to wake up, to stay with her. Shuten was barely successful; all she received was her sister’s eye fluttering open, a grin painting across her face, a hand brushing up against her face, leaving a streak of blood, and then…. Nothing. Shuten sat there staring at her sister; her beloved sister as she laid there lifeless in her arms. Shuten could only be seen shaking her head and saying various “no’s” and “why’s” as Shuten started to cry over her sister; the person who basically means the world to Shuten. In that moment, that solitary moment, Shuten couldn’t give a shit about what happened; she just wanted her sister back. IT was at this time that Shuten’s energy surged greatly; except, it was far more controlled than before. It was focused into one thing as Shiazen could be heard from the back of Shuten’s mind; screaming the word Bankai. The word echoed from Shuten lightly as a surge of light exploded outwards; sending back many demons in the process. However, something was strange about her Bankai. First of all, it looked much like her inner world and she was surrounded by multiple dishes of Sake; all of which seemed to be rather strange to the Suika. All but three. However, there was one at the very back of the area that Shuten was called to.

Shuten picked up Kyo gently, making sure her sister was completely in her arms as she carried her to the giant Sake dish. Inside of the dish was a strangely colored Sake, much like a strange green-ish red color that seemed to exude life. Shuten swallowed softly as she looked around before she looked back down and saw… well… THAT SHE ACTUALLY HAS A SET OF BOOBS. Shuten stared at the change, and her height change, for a good couple of minutes before she stared at the liquid once more; watching it as Shiazen walked out of her and sat on the rim of the dish. She simply grinned at Shuten and informed her what this all was; an accidental Bankai release. Of course, it was certainly something that was needed. Shuten looked at Shiazen, then at the liquid, as she slowly lowered Kyo into the liquid and watched as her body was repaired; easily repairing her body. However, Shuten saw no changes in her energy levels. She watched and watched until she saw Kyo’s eyes open rather suddenly and she sat bolt upright; staring forwards until she looked towards Shuten. Upon which, Shuten basically tackled her back into the sake; cuddling her sister, with their heads above the water. Shuten could not help but cry in joy over her sister, who was now alive thanks to the Sake they were both in. Over all, the sake quite literally has the capability to revive those who are family or loved ones, of Shuten’s, and have not been dead for too long. After a time, Shuten started to lightly beat up her sister for dying and the normal scolding of taking better care of herself. Afterwards, Shuten and Kyo basically had to retreat due to the condition Kyo was in and Shuten already running out of energy from throwing around a new Bankai.

Sometime after Shuten and Kyo had to evacuate, Shuten basically ended up training more and more as the time went onwards; with Shuten attempting to unlock more and more of her powers. Of course, she had her Bankai and Shikai; but she was hell bent on unlocking her Shikokai. Shiazen hadn’t told her much, but, Shuten was confident to get her Shikokai; she needed it to be sure she could protect her family, friends, and especially her sister Kyo.

Eventually, Shuten took a bit of time to find the training grounds that Urahara Kisuke and Yoruichi Shihoin; which she did indeed found. For a long, long time Shuten continued her training there; inviting her sister to come along and train with her if she wished. Whether she did on not, Shuten continued to train and train until she finally gained the proper energy levels to actually release her Shikokai; however she was far from done. After she fully manifested Shiazen once more, she set up an elaborate test of Shuten’s skills for her to perform; without the help of her Zanpakuto or her senses. In other words, she was unable to sense anything in any way. Shuten basically had to assassinate many “beings” that were able to see her; but she could not see them. It would basically be known as the worst case scenario for an assassin; losing her sight. However, Shuten was able to bypass it by simply waiting for an injury to strike her before she struck the thing that attack her; effectively killing it. Eventually, Shuten slowly developed a sixth sense that allowed her to be able to, not detect, but to somehow sense or feel the area around her with this sense; basically allowing her to kill with ease if she lost her sight. This eventually led to Shuten developing her Shikokai and releasing the form; nearly destroying the illusions in which Shiazen placed her in. Afterwards, Shiazen and Shuten spend a good long time training her Shikokai the rest of the way; fully obtaining the rest of her abilities and making sure they were completely trained. Afterwards, Shuten mainly spent her time perfecting this form so she could then make sure it would not have any flaws and could be used for its intended purposes; she also made certain that the daggers of her Shikokai would function how exactly they should function.

After a time, Shuten was able to relax some, with less training needed every day, but there was still constant training every day so Shuten could make sure her abilities would not wain. She also made sure that her sister took proper care of herself and gave her the occasional little sister scolding to make sure she didn’t get herself killed; after all, Shuten could not have her sister die. Never.

Casual Life

During the times where Shuten was not on duty, or wasn’t simply drinking while on duty, she would actually spend most of her time at home; with her family. The Suika family, course. The ones who are most important to Shuten, and always will be, are her sisters and her mother; her non-identical twin Kyo being the one she arguably cares for the most. Frankly, in all truth, Shuten could characterize her casual life both as boring and the most exciting thing ever. Why the most exciting thing? Well, when you “flirt” with your non-identical twin to make people think the two of you are a couple, or something, things get rather interesting when Kyo gets mad at her afterwards; still hilarious.

Anywho, Shuten’s Casual Life really was nothing to boast about; just her and her family. Managing family business, taking care of your 2-minute older twin sister when she overdoes most things and gets herself injured, drinking a lot of booze, -- Shuten may as well be the family’s booze provider at this point – and just generally relaxing. Of course, there is always those accidental slips, when Shuten is drunk, when her love for her sister spills over and she gets punched by Kyo; but it’s all fine. Keeps Shuten from doing stupid shit; which is good. If anything holds true, Shuten may be flirtatious, but she is not what one would call “sexual”; not in any meaning of the word. But, truthfully, her Casual life was just that; casual. There were some ticks here and there where their family was threatened; nothing too big, of course. But, with how Shuten is, normally the smallest of threats cause her to want to take action; but, she was almost always restrained from doing so by her sisters or mother.

However, it all came to a boiling point. Eventually, a rogue set of beings were making real threats to the Suika clan; attempting to either goad them out of the Soul Society, where they could not reach for the time being, or wait until they found a way to infiltrate the place where very few may roam. After all, all they needed to do was get a willing supernatural being to take them to the realm; and they could be in and get to Shuten’s family. That was certainly something Shuten would not allow; whether or not she was the current leader of the Suika family, she would do so with protecting her family in her mind.

This lead to Shuten basically seeming like she was trying to go overboard, which she probably was, but, to her it would all be justified; she had to protect her family, her sister Kyo, Ibiki – all of them – she HAD to protect them. This caused Shuten to eventually simply disappear one night; just simply fade with only her Zanpakuto, Shiazen, left as a trace. A way to find her. It is true that Shiazen does know where Shuten is, however, the Zanpakuto will only show herself to Shuten’s twin; Kyo. Of course, unless her life is in danger, then Shiazen may end up simply walking through the house screaming for Kyo; whichever comes first. Regardless, Shuten left those she loved, temporarily, snuck out of the Gotei with a little bit of help, and went to go and confront those who were wanting to kill and possibly harm her family. There was no way in hell Shuten was going to let that happen; and she was sure as hell going to kick their asses.

Shuten’s Disappearance
The reasons for why Shuten left were very strange, maybe it was for the safety of her family; maybe it was so she could do something. Whatever it was, was extremely unclear. However, what was clear was that Shuten left without her Zanpakuto; without Shiazen. Of course, this was purposeful; she didn’t want to risk her Zanpakuto falling into the wrong hands. Not only that, but, if her sister, Kyo, found Shiazen; she would be able to find her younger sister. Of course, that would be if she found it; which shouldn’t be too easy since Shuten literally dropped the blade in her sister’s room. Hopefully she would keep track of Shiazen for Shuten.

However, Shuten knew exactly why she left; and that was to exterminate a threat to her family. This threat was likely nothing that big at the moment, but, any threat to her family was big enough for Shuten to take action; for her to assassinate them. Due to this, Shuten left without a word; leaving only her Zanpakuto and a couple of Kunai. Upon leaving, Shuten immediately departed to the world of the living; in an area where the people she was hunting should reside. During this time, Shuten simply hunted, sought, and mainly tried to find the enemies to her family.

During this time, Shuten simply stuck to the skills she knew well; assassination. This, of course, was done with her Kunai and general skill; allowing her to kill silently and even blend into the darkness without the aid of her Shikokai. Shuten, however, was nowhere near done with what she was to do; she was going to take this all the way to their leader and take him out. After all, no one threatens her family without finding a dagger in their back.

On the day Shuten was to find the boss, and kill him, she was slightly halted by the issue of being captured; in a way that was likely shameful. But, she didn’t give a shit. Shuten was certainly the kind to not give up; and this only affirmed that. During the time in which she was held, Shuten learned the guards’ routines, sharpened the nails on her fingers, and slowly, slowly, waited. Finally, the guards grew lazy; and it was then that Shuten took action.

The day on which the guards got lazy, Shuten decided to not be quiet about things; instead she quite literally ripped her restraints off the walls and forced her cell open. The action of forcing the cell open was certainly loud, but, she was already revealed as a man screamed in agony from being crushed under the cell door. Shuten stomped his head in and sighed; brute force was not her favored way to kill. Not to mention now her foot was messy. Fucking gross. After a time, with a clean foot from wiping it on a couple of dead guards, she forced her way out of the confinement area and broke free; taking all of her items with her and simply leaving a trail of dead enemies behind her until she escaped to sanctity; to a place where she was not being watched by the enemy of her family.

Shuten had to spend at least a month recovering; allowing her body to regain whatever mass it had lost, in both necessary muscle and fat. Not to mention, she let her spiritual energy regenerate in full; allowing her to be able to attack in full force. Not to mention, she had her Kunai again; no more excessively messy kills like the ones back at the area where she was first captured. However, these dumbasses got lazy; allowed her to sneak into where she shouldn’t have been able to get into, but, the dumbasses had no idea what they were doing. It was clear they had never dealt with an assassin or were far too careless.

Shuten had waited for a long time; and now was time. It was only going to be too long before she simply infiltrated the base of those who had threatened her family; assassinated their boss, the one who originally threatened her family. Of course, now she had to get out; faced by the entire force who were now pissed at her for killing their boss. After a few piles of bodies later, and some regret for killing so many shown by her only knocking 80% of the people out; Shuten was out of the area and was finally able to start trying to return to home. Except, she was badly injured and had no choice but to retreat to the farthest areas she could reach; the last area being Japan, where she stayed. Of course, she was flying under the radar and could only reside in the less well known areas while she healed herself; hoping her sister, Kyo, would find her eventually. But, it was only a matter of time; and she sure as hell hoped time was on her side.

IV. Equipment

» Equipment: Shuten simply has a blue-gold gourd that she carries normal Sake in, the gourd is nothing special. She also has multiple Kunai hidden in the Yukata she wears nearly all the time.

V. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities:

» Suika Abilities

» Oni Path of Strength(Trained early in life): Shuten has never capitalized on strength like other Suika have in the years. It is indeed true that Shuten is strong, there is no way to deny that by how she attacks and move when angered; but it is quite clear she would rather use dexterous movements over her strength. This does mean, however, that Shuten is not the strongest Suika in the world, but, she is certainly rather dangerous in a fight when not utilizing this strength she has; which is the reason why Shuten normally avoids fighting with her normal dexterity. If she fought with her ability to move and cut in ways that are rather sly, then she really won’t enjoy a battle too much. It helps as well that Shuten normally tries to stay back and heal whenever she can; choosing to stay out of battle whenever possible so she doesn’t either A. get injured, or B. kill an enemy way before she can even enjoy fighting them with both her less polished skills of normal Zanjutsu and her odd style of Zanjutsu that is truly meant for killing. But, even then, Shuten can’t help but feel her muscles grow despite her favored method of fighting.

» Demon’s Skin(born with): Of the abilities Shuten Suika was born with, she was glad to be born with this one. This means that Shuten’s body has been far more durable since she was a child; allowing her to take on much in her training before she grew to adulthood. This caused Shuten to be able to train longer and longer without being taken out easily in the training. This also meant that Shuten was incredibly durable during all of her life; making it so Shuten is able to do much with her sister without coming out of it badly injured. This has also caused Shuten to use this skill to her advantage.

Since Shuten was born with this, she normally will use it to intercept weak attacks. From which she would grab her opponent’s weapon and attempt to attack them with Shiazen before the enemy could escape; hopefully allowing her to get a strike in before she attacks them. Of course, that would only be if her body would hold up; otherwise, Shuten would dodge the attack to prevent immense damage from coming to her body. After all, Shuten does not want to die; ever. Not does she want her sister, Kyo, to die. Then again, that applies to all of those in her family.

» Tools of the Oni(born with): Shuten has always, always, been proficient when it comes to using weapons of nearly any type; especially when it comes to her Shikai. Considering how her Shikai is, being a large sword with a gourd attached to the end, it shows that she really can wield most weapons due to how she can so easily wield her sword in general. Not only that, but, Shuten really has been able to wield weapons of most, if not all, types; though she normally likes to stick to her Zanpakuto and the Iron Kunai she makes in her off time. This means that Shuten sometimes crafts these Kunai whenever she finds the time to and has a forge or two to actually use in the end; otherwise she simply sticks to what she has. However, Shuten mainly has used this innate ability to perfect her own modified Zanjutsu style that allows her to assassinate properly; of course, this was something developed over many years. However, it is true that the form is nowhere near perfect.

» Oni of Pain(Born With): Ever since Shuten was born she’s had a great resistance to pain; so much so that even getting stabbed straight through her arm would only get a flinch from her. Well, you would get a flinch and then a punch to the face before she rips out whatever you stabbed her with. Of course, that normally changes with family members; especially if Kyo decides to be her normal Kyo self. However, Shuten normally will only depend on this ability if she is truly fighting in a situation where she may actually utilize her abilities; like her Shikokai or her Bankai. It could also apply to her Shikai if the gourd on her Zanpakuto breaks.

» Oni’s Restoration(Trained early in life): The ability to restore herself was a rather difficult ability to train for Shuten since she does have the blood for it; the proper gene. However, the strain inside of Shuten is weaker than most Suika’s Oni Restoration; this means that Shuten likely won’t be doing much restoration with this ability. This truly does mean that Shuten doesn’t have the best restoration. Even if she has the highest level when it comes to her Oni’s Restoration, she may need to recuperate for a slightly longer period than other Suika. However, her Restoration can heal small scratches to wounds of Medium intensity rather easily. Otherwise, Shuten will normally have to heal herself with her Sake or just recuperate.

» Shinigami Abilities

» Zanjutsu: Shuten’s Zanjutsu is actually rather special; for all intents and respects. Shuten does have the ability to do amazing things with normal Zanjutsu; the type that is taught by the academy. However, Shuten doesn’t exactly like to use that normal style due to how she has trained herself and what she has learned over the years of Shuten’s life. Shuten herself is indeed good with normal Zanjutsu, however, she does not like to use it unless she is using her Shikai in a fight; considering it is hard to do such things with that gourd on her Zanpakuto. However, Shuten made a style all her own that rarely anyone else knows as Shuten is currently one of the few practitioners. The style itself is focused on killing in the most effective, stealthy, and dexterous way; using slashes that have their strength in finding methods to cut someone without using immense levels of strength. This is done by normally wielding a blade, like a Zanpakuto, Kunai, or knife, backwards and using it in a way that completely compliments the weapons cutting force; showing how well the blade can cut via the techniques she uses. This, of course, means that Shuten normally will reserve this battle style for those moments when she wishes to kill an enemy or actually needs to cut loose on and enemy and actually destroy them. This form of Zanjutsu is also her Shikokai’s main method of attacking due to the fact that in her Shikokai, Shuten wields a plethora of daggers. Regardless, this Zanjutsu is mainly Shuten’s own personal specialization that she uses for whenever she actually wishes to kill someone; or is in her Shikokai.

END OF THE POST

Last edited by darkfunnel on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]   Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 11:48 pm

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

非再生可能

VI. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Shiazen

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: When in spirit form, Shiazen definitely upholds what Shuten is; a Suika. Shiazen truthfully does resemble many different Suika in her appearance; given she has a horn. Only one horn though; no more and no less. It could be a way to characterize who Shuten’s abilities are, with the ability to heal and to also damage and be a demon.

Shiazen is about 5 feet tall, seeming weightless if you were to carry her; and is also pale in complexion. Her eyes are a red hue that borders on the scarlet of blood; portraying a certain “Demonic” nature. She has raven black hair a little past knee length, extending past her backside and ending at about the middle of her calves. Her hair creates a sort of X in front of her face; leaving clear spots on the left, right, and bottom of her face. This leaves parts of her cheeks, eyes, and her mouth openly seen while most of her forehead is hidden by her hair. This same hair also covers most of her nose with only the tip and bottom showing. This also exposes the horn on the left side of her forehead; with that horn having no parallel on the other side of Shiazen’s forehead.

Around Shiazen’s neck, and part of her shoulders and chest, is a metal neck piece; spikes lining the band around her neck. It covers a good of section of that exposed flesh, being pitch black and having a rather interesting design. A spike-like protrusion comes out from the bottom front of the band, creating a type of spade-like shape that takes out the rounded ends at the base and leaving only a point meeting the top of her cleavage.

Shiazen also wears a black knee-high dress that ends in a sort of frill-like format. The dress covers her thighs completely, unless the dress is moved to show her thighs. The frilled ends of the dress end just below her knees and shield her legs from view. On her legs themselves are stockings, which cover the normally pale skin of her legs with a dark grey material that extends all the way up to her hips. The left side of the stockings, around her shin and calf, seem to possess a sort of styling that is either like scales or tearing on the top of the fabric. It does, however, focus solely on that part of her left leg and extends nowhere else.

On her hands, and arms, are long gloves, the same material as the stockings on her legs, that extend to the middle of her upper arm. These gloves cover more of her pale skin, leaving only the top of her breasts, the rest of her arms, shoulders, face, and back being the only places with exposed skin. On the hand areas of the gloves on both arms are a sort of black steel-like material that mimics steel without feeling like it. However, the bands on both of Shiazen’s wrists are certainly made from steel; being an inch wide, an inch thick, with three metal spikes protruding from each band. From the band on her right hand it appears as if shadows are constantly coming from the back of it, while the band on her right hand seems to have a red aura; but that red aura is not threatening in any sense.

On Shiazen’s feet are high heeled boots; made from steel and leather that protect her toes and the middle of her foot. The heels make Shiazen two inches taller; making her 5’2” in total. The heels are pitch black and have bands around Shiazen’s ankles. These bands have spikes all around them; being at least an inch apart from each other. The right boot extends a bit above Shiazen’s ankle; ending in a ragged boot head that seems like it is made from meta. Meanwhile, the other boot ends at her ankle with the band around her ankle. It should also be noted that Shiazen has D sized breasts; annoying Shuten with her bigger breasts sometimes.

» Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance Picture:
Spoiler:

» Inner World: Shuten and Shiazen’s inner world is actually quite interesting compared to how many others’ inner worlds may be. In the case of this inner world, it is much like a mix between ruin and perfection; holding all of the types her Sake can be or ever develop to. This means that while in here, Shuten or Shiazen will have complete access to all of the Sake to either create new mixes and brews or to simply recuperate or train themselves without having to worry too much about constant injury while only needing to worry about actually recuperating from injuries. It also represents the sheer amount things Shuten has done in her past; shown in a river of Sake.

» Zanpakutô Appearance: The appearance of Shuten’s Sealed Zanpakuto has long since been lost to her mind. However, it likely would have looked like any normal Zanpakuto; having nothing special about it.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power:

Constant Shikai Release: Shuten has nearly always, ever since she obtained her Shikai, had her Shikai release at constant due to the benefits it provides when in that shikai. She specialized it so much so that if one was to show her Shiazen when unreleased, she would not recognize her. This means that, not only does Shuten have no Sealed Zan powers, she will always have access to her Shikai whenever she possesses her Zanpakuto; whether it be in hand or simply on her body. However, it will never revert to its Sealed State due to Shuten needing Shiazen in her Shikai far more than in sealed. A prime reason would be to heal the sister that is always to stubborn to stop when things hurt too much; to save her non-identical twin sister.

VII. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: If Shuten had a release phrase for her Shikai it has long been lost to the ages as she has long since had a constant release Shikai; wanting to leave her Shikai constantly available to herself and her sister. This was also so she could have it readily available for any situation. But, the release phrase likely would have been “Rain from the gods, Ambrosian Sake; Come unto me and bring Life!”

» Shikai Appearance: Shuten retains her normal appearance, not having any of her physical appearance changed. However, instead, her Zanpakuto gains a wider, longer, blade that has a blue line running down the middle of the blade. The blade itself is is blue, gold, and silver in color; the blade being silver, the gourd on the end of the handle being blue, – and full of booze – and the guard, hilt, and the handle being golden in color.

The entire blade itself is 5 feet long, not counting the gourd on the end of the sword. The base of the blade itself, the part that is actually sharp, is slightly separated from the hilt of the sword. Not only that, but it is also is 4 inches wide at the base of the blade, being about half an inch wide at the top of the blade. Proportion wise, Shiazen would be about the size of a claymore; having only the size characteristic going for her. In fact, Shiazen is much lighter than a claymore; when holding it would be better to summarize her weight as seemingly nothing. At least, to Shuten. The blade does weigh about 5 pounds in total, being well balanced and acts like an extension of Shuten; as most swords should. However, there is an exception.

While it is true the blade itself is weightless, the booze that is in the gourd attached to the handle of Shiazen creates the remaining wait needed. With liquid weighing differently depending on what they are; this truly does add much to the weight. The gourd, when completely filled, adds on at least 20 extra pounds to the blade. Given, this is only so if the gourd isn’t focused with reishi and healing kido attributes; that is when it would weigh and additional 40 pounds. Hefty Zanpakuto indeed.

Shuten normally will carry Shiazen in her hand or on her side. Occasionally the blade could be on her back, but it is rare for her without Shiazen. If one ever finds Shiazen, and not Shuten; it is safe to assume something bad happened.

» Shikai Appearance:
Spoiler:

» Shikai Abilities:

» Gourd of Souls: The gourd on the end of Shiazen is not purely for decoration; it holds Sake for many purposes. Its main purpose is for healing; saving the life of her sister Kyo, for example. However, the Sake’s makeup can be changed slightly to be highly flammable; causing it to do less of healing and be far more damaging when tied in with her other abilities. Due to the nature of this ability, it will normally take Shuten no time at all – unless she is weak, which is when it would take a post to change the Sake – to change her Sake to be flammable instead of healing. After changing the Sake to be flammable, there is a single post cooldown until she can change it back to purely healing and vice versa. However, it is not called the “Gourd of Souls” for nothing. The gourd even produces a sort of “limit” for Shuten since it has a constant need for her energy to create Sake when it gets low. Breaking of the gourd would cause all that restricted energy to be released out into the world like the screeching of freed souls.

True to its name, the gourd on the end of Shiazen’s handle can sometimes produce what sounds like voices; souls that were killed by the sword or the blue fire Shuten has. While it is not truly Souls being trapped inside of the gourd; it is simply an intimidation tool that she can use when she wishes to scare an enemy senseless when using her blue fire. It should also be noted that the flammable Sake is simply something to use with her blue Fire to greatly expand its range.

» Flammable Sake: This ability is mainly an extension on Gourd of Souls to explain the Flammable Sake in a better extent. When using her flammable sake, it loses all potential to heal until switched back; being used as a conduit for any flames, including Shuten’s own flames. This means that the Sake is primarily for creating fires instead of simply healing. This causes her to only have 20 charges on her Gourd and having to wait 5 posts for the Gourd to refill completely after it is completely emptied. With constant use, it would take 6 posts for the Gourd to run out entirely. This means it would be using about 3.5 – 3.33 to be specific – charges per post from the Gourd. However, it will only take 2 charges per use without being constant. It would also mean that after using the 2 charges, it would not recharge until all the charges were used up; leaving the gourd empty. Luckily, Shiazen has a line down the middle of her blade that Shuten can use to funnel the Sake down.

It should be noted that once the gourd runs out of this flammable Sake, it will be unable to start any more Sake born fires; preventing it from spreading more fire or simply making someone more flammable than normal. It is also necessary to know that the Sake itself does not damage; it is simply immensely flammable in this state and is nothing more than what it is as a flammable alcohol.

» Healing Booze: Shuten has nearly always had the ability to change Sake with her rieryoku to make it vaguely healing; or make another feel better. However, her Shikai takes it to the next level as it literally makes a Sake formula from her rieryoku, reishi, and her Zanpakuto’s own capabilities. This creates a Sake that can heal whether it is ingested or splashed into wounds; causing a sort of cauterization and accelerating the healing process greatly.

What happens exactly is that when the Sake collides with an open wound, or is ingested, it excites the person’s white blood cells. It sends them into overdrive to clean up any infections and harmful bacteria. From there, the Sake greatly promotes heathy bacterial growth in nearly moments; basically forcing the bacteria to grow. Afterwards, the Sake boosts the person’s immune system and pushes itself into their blood stream; running through their entire body and becoming a sort of salve.

The Sake does not just stop here as call it good. Whenever the Sake arrives at a wound, of any sort, it greatly promotes the healing of these areas; forcing the body to basically speed up the healing process. It really does act like a healing salve. In all basics, the Sake stops the bleeding and causes wounds to bubble and boil; promoting enough healing to force wounds to patch themselves up. The action of dumping Sake onto another takes no time at all; just simply uncorking her gourd and dumping the Sake onto someone. In the case of someone like Kyo, her sister, she has had to use all the gourd’s charges at once. But, again; the action of using the gourd only takes stating it; the actual healing takes much longer.

When dumping the Sake onto a wound, it stops bleeding, cleanses it, and then promotes healing to such an extent that makes it seem like the wound is being forced to heal when really the body is being sped up to heal many times faster; causing tissue repair to become immensely fast. When healing small wounds, it takes about 1-3 posts for them to heal depending on magnitude and intensity. Medium to large wounds would take about 4-6 posts to heal in entirety; though this would take more gourd charges. Very large to fatal wounds would take 7-10 posts to heal completely, or enough to prevent death; however, at points like that the gourd may become empty and will have to replenish charges. This healing can be used as many times as Shuten has charges; otherwise she will have to wait for the booze to be replenished.

» Healing Booze Overcharge: Due to Shuten and Shiazen’s Sake being naturally healing, since Shuten doesn’t exactly want someone like her sister to die, it has a method of being overcharged to greatly increase its healing capabilities. However, this boost to her healing Sake’s capabilities is not without its own risks. At this point, it becomes so potent that if it is used on a being other than a Suika, it could possibly kill them or send them into a coma for at least a day real life time; depending on the amount. However, when used on a Suika, the booze basically seems like it was sent from a god.

Whenever Shuten uses this overcharge “setting” for her healing booze, she is forced to expel 15% of her energy in order to supercharge the Sake and greatly improve the alcoholic liquid to heal at twice its normal rate. However, the alcohol will also cause more pain while healing than normal due to how it is literally forcing a person’s body to regenerate and heal. To a Suika, the pain might be nothing more than child’s play, but, to another being the pain could likely drive them to unconsciousness or even end their life if they were unable to handle the pain; but it is very unlikely Shuten and Shiazen would ever use this on a being that is not a Suika.

The Sake takes a post in total to overcharge, meaning that the next post after starting to overcharge the Sake it will be complete. After that is done, the Sake will only last a total of 20 posts; the different doses being spread out different depending on the wounds. This also means that, while more potent, there is far less of the Sake. After all the Sake has been emptied, it will take 5 posts for Shiazen’s normal sake to start recovering; she can also not use this sake again for the rest of the thread as it is basically a last result.

» Oni’s Gourd of Infinite Depth: This is likely one of Shuten’s most basic skills. In the blue gourd attached to the handle of her Shikai is a near infinite supply of Sake; healing Sake. Of course, the Sake is generated by her reishi and her Zanpakuto itself; being created from her powers in entirety.

The gourd can hold up to thirty posts worth of use; making the use type consume more Sake the bigger the wound she tries to “heal” with it. For example, a small wound, like a cut or minor slash, would take a single post-charge. A big wound, like ripped off flesh or a cut down to the bone, would take about a 5 post charge. The gourd has a big capacity of 30 posts due to how it is used; normally taking more charges the worse wounds are. This also means that, while it is useful, it can be spent quite quickly if Shuten doesn't gauge the use or not use it when needed. This means that fatal wounds, like a stab to the heart, would take most of her charges for the gourd; taking approximately 15 charges in one go. Again, the charges spent would depend on the severity of a wound. It takes 2 posts to regenerate half of the charges used. This means that if one charge was used, in 4 posts she would be back at full charges. However, if she expelled, say, 20 charges; she would only get 10 back and would have to wait another two posts to regain the rest of her charges back. However, if she starts to get low on energy in general, it will take twice the time to replenish the Sake in the gourd. While it can be used to save lives, it is very unlikely it could save someone from a decapitation.

However, there is a way. If someone Shuten does care for deeply is in a near death situation, she can expel all thirty charges at once to save them; however, this is at the cost of Shuten being unable to use her Gourd for the rest of the thread. This also takes her knowing the one she is saving well; they either would have to be a family member or a lover for this to affect them in anyway. Afterwards, Shuten will likely spend most of her energy overcharging the Sake in the gourd to be extremely potent. Again, if someone is decapitated on death; she will be unable to revive them unless she sacrifices some of her own lifespan. She will also be unable to do so if the person has been dead, after decapitation, for more than 5 posts. This means that she will literally sacrifice about 10-20 years of her life in order to save the decapitated victim. However, if this was to ever happen it would be a desperate last attempt to save her family member’s life. In the event it does, Shuten will also be out of commission for at least two to three days real time; being unable to do threads until she recovers.

All of the Sake also have different capacities of charges; Flammable Sake has 20 charges, Healing sake has the normal 30, and the Fury Sake has only 5 charges. It should also be noted that changed Sake constantly can take a great deal of energy; which is why when the Flammable Sake or the Healing Sake fade from the gourd it is replaced by normal Sake.

» Satan’s Fire: Shuten and Shiazen are not all fun, joy, and healing booze that actually helps you when it is thrown on your face. No, together they have the ability to generate blue fire that is reminiscent of the fire that Satan himself used. While it is not that same Fire, it is vastly like it in appearance. What is most alarming about her Fire is that, when burning, it makes no sound, produces no scent, and also does not produce any heat. The flame is quite literally silent death for those who do not notice it.

Of course, the flame can cause pain. Just simply feeling the fire bite into someone’s flesh causes immense levels of pain; making it feel as if they truly are being burned alive. This would be the only sign of being burned alive by Shuten’s flames as even the light the flame admits is minuscule compare to the pain it causes. The fire itself is generated by a snap of Shuten’s fingers, normally, and can also be created when Shiazen’s blade sparks and she chooses to turn that spark into the blue fire. Doing this would take her noticing the spark from Shiazen; if Shiazen didn’t tell her or didn’t notice then it is unlikely that spark will become a blue flame.

Another thing to note about the fire is that it does not stop burning until Shuten puts it out with her own will or the fire is detached from whatever it was burning. Due to the fire burning constantly, with only large amounts of water permanently putting it out, it takes about two posts of constant attention to the fire to actually get it thrown off of the person who is on fire. However, there is a limit to how many can be created. Shuten can create a limit of 10 separate flames of equal strength; being unable to spread without assistance. This is where her Flammable Sake comes into play and assists the spread of the fire. However, it is weakened at that point. When spread with her Sake, the flame can be put out with far more ease and does not burn quite as easily. While it can increase easily, that increase causes its potency to drop and its ability to be constantly lit null; acting more like a normal flame. However, she can still only create ten separate flames from her fingers snapping or sparks from Shiazen; afterwards she cannot create any more flames for 5 posts.

» Fury Sake(Suika ONLY, or those with a strong Willpower): A special mixture of Shuten and Shiazen’s Sake; made so potent in many ways that if anyone but a Suika were to drink it, the sake could cause them to be put into a coma-like state for the rest of a thread. Of course, the amount they ingest will depend on how badly they get off. However, to one that is of Suika blood will benefit greatly from this Sake mixture.

Given the nature of Shuten’s Zanpakuto, she can’t make this Sake out of nowhere since her Zanpakuto’s natural Sake is her healing Sake. This means that she has to change the sake immensely. What she does, is Shuten funnels in more of her Demonic capabilities into the drink and causes it to amplify the natural aspects of any Suika; enhancing them by at least two times for 3 posts. It should be noted that this reduces the Gourd to 5 charges; with the rest being dumped out after the necessary charge(s) has been used. During this time, the Fury Sake will mix with the blood of the Suika it just entered and amplify their innate abilities as a Suika. It won’t add anything, but, it would basically take an already dangerous and tanky Shinigami and make them immensely capable of causing even more destruction that could end in much ruined. However, a notable thing about the sake is that it truly does boost everything about the Suika it was drunk by, by a factor of 2. There is a limit, however.

The drink can only be taken into someone’s system once; even a Suika could only drink this once without risking immense damage to their body on a second drink. If any Suika was to take a second drink they would feel a 4 times amplification, sure; but it would cause their body to slowly rip itself apart due to how potent the drink really is. This means that nearly instantly after Shuten uses it on someone, she will dispose of the Sake so it cannot be used again; she knows her family is strong and can do much but she does not want any of them to die when trying to intake too much of the Fury Sake. The Sake itself can only once a thread; afterwards it cannot be used again.

However, as risky as the Sake is for non-Suika to ingest, it is possible to drink it if one's willpower is high; exponentially so. For example, if someone who had a Grand Master in Willpower consumed the Sake, they would not be affected by the same experience that a Suika would experience. However, the Sake wouldn't exactly tear the person apart or anything when it came to someone with Grand Master Willpower; they would simply have the will to use the Sake as it should be used; however, they would only experience a 1.5 times increase since the Sake was not made for them. Someone with a Master in Willpower won't be too bad off either. They may feel some pain from the Sake, burning sensations, and likely a bit of a power increase; but nothing else besides that. Again, 1.5 increase in power over all. Advanced Willpower would still be able to resist the Sake's negative effects on a being other than a Suika. Of course, this means that the burning sensation, and pain, would increase. Those with an Adept in Willpower will be unable to harness the Sake's boosting properties as their body is basically at war with a foreign entity; trying to eradicate the Sake. All the while, the person may experience immense amounts of pain, hear burn, and possibly some organ damage from the Sake's properties. A Beginner in Willpower should never EVER consume the Fury Sake as the drink could kill them at that point. Sure, an Adept could have the same threats, however, when it comes to someone with a Beginner Willpower, it is possible for the Sake to overwhelm their being and possibly burn their organs. What exactly happens is that the Sake, upon entering their stomach, starts to try and power up the person, as that is what it is supposed to do. However, it will not only be unable to do so, but it will also cause great amounts of damage. It may not kill, unless the person is in bad shape, but, it certainly will leave the person off for the worst and likely unable to do much for the rest of a thread. Again, this Sake is risky for non-Suika to drink it, but, it can be done if need be; or if you are crazy enough to do so. Whichever one.

» Sake Creation: Shuten and Shiazen have the capability to create new Sake for them to use. They can easily create Sake for non-healing aspects, but, when it comes to creating Sake that does other things besides heal, induce a sort of “fury”, and burn; it takes time. This is, in no way, a combat skill. It is simply a skill to be used out of combat completely to create new Sake for Shiazen and Shuten to use. If Shuten wishes to add new capabilities to existing Sake, she would need to do training threads; the same would apply if she wished to create new Sake to be used in the future. Once more, this is not to be used in combat. However, when in casual, or social, threads, it can be used to produce normal Sake; or Sake at extra strength. Otherwise, training will be needed to perfect the brew and make it anew.

However, if needed, Shuten can expel 5% of her energy to create Sake in the dish she uses for Sake. This can be used multiple times, at least 5 times, before she has to wait 6 posts before she can do so again. It should be noted that each time she creates Sake in the dish, it takes away that 5% of energy each time. This is normally to only be used if she is in desperate need of extra booze or her gourd was broken and cannot hold enough Sake. The dish holds about 3 charges worth of Sake.

» Emergency Refill: Whenever Shuten runs out of Sake in her gourd, mainly her healing sake, she can expel 10% of her energy, which cannot be recovered until after she takes the time to replenish that energy. After expelling that 10% of her energy, the gourd on Shiaten’s pommel will immediately refill and be usable once more after it being refilled. This is only to be used as an emergency refill since her Gourd will be unable to refill itself for 5 posts in total; only having what is in it to be used. Also, if this is used to refill Shiazen’s gourd she will be unable to switch it between the different types it can be. This will cause it to be locked to her healing sake until the gourd is emptied or she enters a different thread. After being used, this emergency refill has a cooldown of 6 posts; to be used again only if extremely necessary.

» Breaking the Gourd: There are times where one gets pushed to the edge, being pressured into a corner with no escape; where death seems to be the only result. That is where this ability comes in; The Breaking of the Gourd.

On Shiazen’s pommel lays a nearly unbreakable gourd that Shuten and Shiazen use to produce their miracle sake that can heal, burn, and power up. However, there is a reason why Shuten normally takes the gourd off whenever she goes on the full offensive. The first reason is so she has a way to store her Sake with immense ease and not have to create Sake on the spot for use. The second reason is because the gourd actually helps as a restraint for the Suika. If the gourd is ever broken, then one should fear for their life since they likely will not get out alive.

When the gourd is broken, any liquid in it dissolves into the air immediately and the gourd shatters into millions of pieces that quickly melt into the ground. After it is shattered, Shuten will look distraught for a moment before she gains more of a vibe like that of a demon. She will normally gain a grin, her eyes will turn red, and her body will glow with a mix of red and black spiritual energy; showing that some shit is about to go down.

Whenever the gourd is broken, not only will Shuten be able to fight much more like a demon, but, she will also no longer be bound to a device that literally forced her to hold back so she could make sure those she wished to heal could be healed. It also acted as a physical seal on her powers since it needs her energy to create booze when not full. With it shattered, those restrictions are gone and she becomes much more like her sister in her level of aggression and raw power.

When the gourd is shattered, Shuten’s reiatsu will quite literally burst out of control; showing as red and black as mentioned earlier. At this point, Shuten will also gain a giant buff to her powers and capabilities; doubling nearly everything as long as she isn’t under the influence of another buffing ability. If she is, that buff will be immediately flushed out and disposed of; being replaced by her true aggression, rage, energy, and power. It should be noted that this will only happen if someone targets the Gourd on purpose, and hits it with enough force; or if Shuten decides to shatter the gourd itself. When this happens, Shuten will gain a buff and rampant power for 5 posts; or until she falls unconscious. After those five posts, a mini gourd will appear on the pommel of Shiazen, her Zanpakuto, and force her powers into check once more. This happens to prevent Shuten from hurting herself extensively or destroying what is around her. Afterwards, the gourd MUST grow back. To grow back, the gourd will take an entirely separate thread for it to regrow; in which it will only be able to provide half of its normally available charges without Shuten creating more on the spot with Shiazen.

» When the Gourd is Empty… Run: Whenever Shuten’s Gourd is emptied completely, and she is in a bad situation, she can take the gourd off of Shiazen’s pommel and weird the blade alone. Due to how the gourd on Shiazen adds additional weight to the blade, Shuten normally swings a little bit slower than how fast she likely should. However, the second the gourd is taken off her swordsmanship will normally get 2-3 times as fast.

Luckily, separating the Gourd has no bad effects; it just simply prevents the Sake from being restored until after she placed it back onto Shiazen. Until then, the blade is far faster than normal; increasing shuten’s over all strike speed. While it denies access to Shuten’s abilities involving booze, she will be able to attack with immense speed that normally replaces the drawbacks of not having those booze related abilities. However, whenever she takes off this gourd she takes the stance of more of a quick striker than heavy hitter. In general, removing the gourd causes Shuten to become an even worse melee threat; being able to dodge around most abilities and kill quickly. Just this alone, and her over all large amount of natural speed, is something that has earned her the title of “Assassin” multiple times over.

» Assassin’s Tool: Whenver the Gourd on the pommel of Shuten’s Zanpakuto is taken off, or broken, her sword acts far more like an assassin’s weapon than that of a Shinigami’s. Not only does Shiazen take on her near weightlessness at this point, but, Shuten starts to wield the blade backwards; holding the handle in a reverse style to greatly improve her strike speed, angle, and force. During this time, Shuten will gain a rather formidable speed boost; likely exceeding most people in speed. It also changes her style slightly to compliment the change in speed she gains while using this ability. With that noted, it is likely one should keep an eye out for Shuten if she ever removes her gourd, or it gets destroyed, and she moves at her full speed; one would likely be looking at a whirlwind of blades and death when viewing Shuten without her Gourd. It is also a good idea to remember that this is simply a style change.

» Blade of Trickery: Whenever Shuten removes her gourd, or it is broken, she normally adapts to a more ‘assassin’ like nature; bearing her blade with a reverse grip and also implementing tricks to confuse and kill. When she is using her more “tricksy” skills, Shuten will normally take lower stances, jump around, and ultimately become one of the hardest things to hit that isn’t the size of a fly. However, that isn’t all there is to her “Blade of Trickery”.

Once per post, if she so chooses, Shuten is able to use her blade to trick her enemy; to create a sort of useable feint that allows her to strike at a different direction than she looked to be striking from. It should be known that this is not, in any way, an insta-hit ability. It is more of that of trickery and fooling another; basically just a supernatural feint. If someone is experienced enough, they could perceive Shuten striking where she intends to strike instead of opposite from where she looks like she is intending to strike. This would need to take someone who has a higher Weapon Skill than she. Not only that, but, it would need to make sense for how the attack was blocked and not simply state it was simply blocked. It should be noted, as well, that this can only be used four times per thread; meaning it should be used only when she truly needs to fool an enemy to damage them. Otherwise, this ability normally won’t see the light.

» Flame Blade: Shuten normally has the capability to create flames from a snap of her fingers or sparks that fly from Shiazen. However, whenever Shiazen does not have the gourd attached to her pommel; Shuten can surround the blade of her Zanpakuto in the blue fire she normally uses. When covering the blade in fire, Shuten uses the latent alcohol that may have gotten on her blade or that she may have conjured on the blade. However, she doesn’t need the alcohol to light the blade aflame; it just makes it easier.

When she forces the blade to light on fire, with or without the alcohol, Shuten will be able to hold the blade as such for a total of 3 posts as long as no one douses her in water after she uses the ability. Afterwards, she will have to wait 4 posts before she can light her blade aflame again and cause destruction. It must also be noted that since the focus of the fire is being spread once more, it cannot burn forever and it is not as potent. While it is now mixed with a deadly blade, it won’t hold the abilities of a single conjuration of only one of Shuten’s flames. This means that, once more, the flame is simply a flame that is colored blue and burns easily.

» Execution Day: Once per thread, Shuten is able to implement an ability that has the capability to outright destroy mountains with the amount of force and destructive energy generated by it. With that once per thread condition already in place, there is also the condition that the attack will consume 50% of Shuten’s energy; whether it is available or not. If her energy is not available, Shiazen will add some of her own energy in to prevent Shuten from falling unconscious from trying to use the ability when not having enough energy to use it.

When used, Shuten will gain a VAST boost in strength and speed; nearly a three times boost. Afterwards, the energy that was taken from Shuten, and possibly from Shiazen, will be focused onto Shiazen’s blade. After that is done, Shuten’s eyes will glow red and she will visibly grow fangs; much like that of a wild demon. Her horns will also act much like tesla coils; energy bouncing between them as Shuten quite literally bursts with energy. Given the nature of the attack, it is a last resort attack that she only uses if it is the only thing she can do or if no other option is presented. When used, she literally destroys the land around her.

The second the ability is engaged, the ground around Shuten will crumble, crack, and straight up be incinerated by the outpouring of reiatsu from her body; causing a vast amount of pressure to be put on beings around her, whether friendly or not. This pressure would temporarily slow them down, only enough so that their escape would have to be well thought out and basically able to dodge Shuten at every turn. It is in this instant before Shuten attacks that one should try to escape; or they may be screwed.

After that instant of immense Reiatsu passes, Shuten will appear behind her opponent and attack with immense force and speed; her blade crashing down onto their flesh. Of course, that does not mean it can be blocked or dodged; the force behind the attack alone would echo in the ground below or in the person’s guard. It should also be noted that this can be dodged easily if you can simply slip out of Shuten’s grasp; but that truly is easier said than done. In that moment when she strikes, she will normally attempt to grab her enemy as her now red eyes try to bore a hole in their skull before, in a swift action, she will attempt to stab her enemy; causing the energy around her Zanpakuto to explode outwards and cause immense damage to her foe, the area surrounding, and Shuten herself. If she is not successful in her grab, she will attempt to grab her enemy until she has them.

Immediately after Shuten uses this ability, she will almost always move back a large distance, a mile or more, and then try to escape through a Senkaimon or some other escape method before her body fails her and she passes out for the rest of the thread and half of another thread. It should also be noted that, while this skill is formidable, it is only so if it strikes directly. Hitting indirectly or missing will only cause damage via waves of force; but not as much as it could be. After this ability has been used, and Shuten passes out for the rest of that current thread and then about 8 total posts of recovery in another thread; she will be unable to use it again for an entire week real life time. This is mainly to prevent over use of a devastating ability as well as allow the character to actually recuperate.

END OF THE POST

Last edited by darkfunnel on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]   Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 5:09 pm

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

非再生可能

VIII. Bankai

» Bankai Appearance: In Shuten’s Bankai, her appearance remains the same; as in her general appearance. Except, she becomes far more voluptuous and alluring to men. What happens exactly is that her breasts increase multiple sizes, she grows to be at least 6’0”, and she also seems to become much curvier in body shape. This basically makes Shuten appear as if she was far more appealing to most men’s tastes; being big breasted and rather voluptuous over all. She will retain all her former clothes and lose the Yukata she normally wears. In this form, she will also lose her sword in this form; having only herself, a dish of Sake, and the Gourd she almost always has with her. Not only that, but, the Gourd appears to be a little bit bigger; but Shuten becoming a sexier maiden is not the only thing about this Bankai.

Whenever Shuten enters this form, Shiazen does indeed disappear from her; melting into a pool of Sake that soon dissolves into the ground with the “Gourd of Souls” sitting next to Shuten’s leg. A few seconds afterwards, columns of Sake, about 20 in total, will shoot out from around Shuten in a circle. Afterwards, the Sake will fall into separate dishes for every single one of them; color coded to each different color. Three colors are recognizable as her healing Sake, flammable Sake, and her Fury Sake; those three having their own original properties. Each dish is 14 meters in diameter, with each dish acting like they are bottomless due to the endless Sake pouring from the dishes. However, if one was to be taken into the Sake dish, they would find the dish itself to only be 1-meter-deep; the entire dish itself being about 2 meters tall.

Due to each dish being color coded, it is easy for one who knows Shuten to identify all of these new types of Sake that her Bankai produces. It should also be noted that whenever Shuten deploys her Bankai, the giant dishes of Sake align in a U shape behind her; creating an area in which her Sake cannot be moved or knocked over. In this U shape, the Sake dishes will be unmovable and completely stoic. It will also mean that she cannot leave a certain radius, but, why would she? Her Bankai also transforms the area around her and her opponent to be that of a Palace; half red, half black. Seemingly in ruins, yet not. Shuten would love to describe this place as her “ideal world” when it is, in fact, her inner world brought to realization in this world.

There is one last part to this bankai that requires mentioning. The Bankai is not simply throwing around Alcohol and calling it good; it is also able to create ways to fight through those liquids, creating solid weapons from the Sake to service her. It should also be mentioned that her Bankai acts like an endless plain but will force someone to return to where Shuten is; a way to keep them in range of her Sake dishes in the end.

» Shuten’s Physical Appearance in Bankai:
Spoiler:

» Bankai Abilities:

» Inner World Enforcing: Whenever Shuten releases her Bankai, her Inner World enforces itself unto the space she is currently in; implementing itself in a 100-meter radius. This way, it includes the most important parts of her inner world and simply creates it in the physical world for the time in which she is using her Bankai. Running away in the Bankai is quite literally pointless due to how it forces people back into the inner world; not allowing them to leave until Shuten drops the Bankai. Of course, there is no real reason to escape since she normally won’t kill in her bankai. Horrifically maim? Sure. There is an exception though; if the enemy is someone who NEEDS to be killed then she will likely implement all of her faculties into killing the enemy. It should be noted that this way to keep enemies in does not last forever; in fact, it all depends on Shuten’s energy levels. This means that the inner world projection onto the outer world will only last as long as she can; fading out when Shuten’s energy levels reach 20%. However, one powerful enough can smash through the barrier before that time happens. Afterwards, Shuten has about 10 more meters to somehow draw the opponent back into the area before they escape completely. However, it is possible to escape in other ways. As the Bankai is not perfect, there are rifts around the barrier of the Bankai due to reishi thinning and imperfections. This rifts are quite easy to spot and can be taken by any being whether they want to get in or out. These rifts can be used to escape from Shuten without trying to break through the barrier; which would take someone of a higher tier than Shuten. Regardless, if one wants to get out of the barrier's area, finding those rifts would be the best way. It should also be noted that one can use fast traveling movements, like flash step or Sonido, to escape the barrier once at the edge of the Bankai's world enforcement.

» Sake Manipulation and Control: When in her Bankai, Shuten is able to manipulate the Sake she creates in her Bankai with immense ease. This allows her to do much with the Sake; even simply throwing it against her enemies to induce some of their effects. When doing so, the Sake is literally at Shuten’s will; being able to change it how she wishes and even using the Sake as simple slashing tools. Doing so will be nothing more than a Zanpakuto cut in reality; not being able to follow an enemy after being thrown since Shuten won’t normally control small units of Sake due to them not being quite as useful as when in larger units. This means that Shuten will normally try to keep her Sake in rather big pools when manipulating them; throwing the Sake around some while also harnessing its abilities to their fullest. It should be noted that the Sake can get into open wounds, but, when this happens Shuten will no longer be in control of it. It should also be noted that there is no cooldown or post limit on this ability; only being limited by Shuten’s own energy supply. With this, Shuten is able to control up to two different Sake at the same time; sometimes three different Sake at the expense of more energy being drawn. However, she will normally only control two at any given time.

» Immense Increases to Speed and Strength: Whenever Shuten enters her Bankai, most of the energy that is held back is released in a flurry of immense killing intent and ability to kill. Upon entering her Bankai, that energy is converted into physical strength and speed; causing her body to greatly increase its ability to kill. This is also what causes Shuten’s body proportions to change greatly; causing her body to increase in size in every way. However, that is only one result; the second result is that her strength and speed are tripled.

However, this is not permanent; 5 posts into the Bankai her strength and speed boost will be reduced to a simple 2 times increase. It could be increased again after 6 posts but it will only for 3 posts this time. After waiting another six posts the strength boost can be used once more, but, afterwards it will only last for 2 posts. After being re-engaged a third time the boost cannot be engaged again for the rest of her Bankai and the thread; forcing her to stay at a 2 times increase to strength and speed.

» Weapon Fabrication: Whenever Shuten is in her Bankai, she can force her Sake to take the form of a weapon. The Sake will act as hard as steel, the molecules of the drinks being compressed tightly, so it can withstand strikes from both normal weapons and spiritual weapons. Whenever the Sake is forced into a weapon, it will retain the Sake’s ability; whatever makes it unnatural. This actually has no post limit as it is as simple as creating a weapon; being usable only in Shuten’s Bankai. Not only that, but, Shuten will only be able to change one or two different Sake into weapons; normally swords in her case. This means that she can only do two weapons at any time, at max. This will cause her to possibly switch out rather quickly. It should also be noted that whenever she takes Sake to be made into a blade, the Dish it is in is emptied until the Sake returns to the dish; being usable only as a weapon. However, it should be noted that when using one Sake bowl as a weapon, she will be able to use only 1 other Sake during this time; considering she is still using Sake. Also, the Sake will not affect Shuten when held in her hands as a type of handle and guard are formed.

The 18 Sake Dishes of Fate

» Healing Booze: Shuten has nearly always had the ability to change Sake with her rieryoku to make it vaguely healing; or make another feel better. However, her Shikai takes it to the next level as it literally makes a Sake formula from her rieryoku, reishi, and her Zanpakuto’s own capabilities. This creates a Sake that can heal whether it is ingested or splashed into wounds; causing a sort of cauterization and accelerating the healing process greatly.

What happens exactly is that when the Sake collides with an open wound, or is ingested, it excites the person’s white blood cells. It sends them into overdrive to clean up any infections and harmful bacteria. From there, the Sake greatly promotes heathy bacterial growth in nearly moments; basically forcing the bacteria to grow. Afterwards, the Sake boosts the person’s immune system and pushes itself into their blood stream; running through their entire body and becoming a sort of salve.

The Sake does not just stop here as call it good. Whenever the Sake arrives at a wound, of any sort, it greatly promotes the healing of these areas; forcing the body to basically speed up the healing process. It really does act like a healing salve. In all basics, the Sake stops the bleeding and causes wounds to bubble and boil; promoting enough healing to force wounds to patch themselves up. The action of dumping Sake onto another takes no time at all; just simply uncorking her gourd and dumping the Sake onto someone. In the case of someone like Kyo, her sister, she has had to use all the gourd’s charges at once. But, again; the action of using the gourd only takes stating it; the actual healing takes much longer.

When dumping the Sake onto a wound, it stops bleeding, cleanses it, and then promotes healing to such an extent that makes it seem like the wound is being forced to heal when really the body is being sped up to heal many times faster; causing tissue repair to become immensely fast. When healing small wounds, it takes about 1-2 posts for them to heal depending on magnitude and intensity. Medium to large wounds would take about 3-4 posts to heal in entirety; though this would take more gourd charges. Very large to fatal wounds would take 5-6 posts to heal completely, or enough to prevent death; however, at points like that the gourd may become empty and will have to replenish charges. This healing can be used as many times as Shuten has charges; otherwise she will have to wait for the booze to be replenished. Meant for quick healing in Bankai.

» Fury Sake(Suika ONLY): A special mixture of Shuten and Shiazen’s Sake; made so potent in many ways that if anyone but a Suika were to drink it, the sake could cause them to be put into a coma-like state for the rest of a thread. Of course, the amount they ingest will depend on how badly they get off. However, to one that is of Suika blood will benefit greatly from this Sake mixture.

Given the nature of Shuten’s Zanpakuto, she can’t make this Sake out of nowhere since her Zanpakuto’s natural Sake is her healing Sake. This means that she has to change the sake immensely. What she does, is Shuten funnels in more of her Demonic capabilities into the drink and causes it to amplify the natural aspects of any Suika; enhancing them by at least two times for 3 posts. During this time, the Fury Sake will mix with the blood of the Suika it just entered and amplify their innate abilities as a Suika. It won’t add anything, but, it would basically take an already dangerous and tanky Shinigami and make them immensely capable of causing even more destruction that could end in much ruined. However, a notable thing about the sake is that it truly does boost everything about the Suika it was drunk by, by a factor of 2. There is a limit, however.

The drink can only be taken into someone’s system once; even a Suika could only drink this once without risking immense damage to their body on a second drink. If any Suika was to take a second drink they would feel a 4 times amplification, sure; but it would cause their body to slowly rip itself apart due to how potent the drink really is. This means that nearly instantly after Shuten uses it on someone, she will dispose of the Sake so it cannot be used again; she knows her family is strong and can do much but she does not want any of them to die when trying to intake too much of the Fury Sake. The Sake itself can only once a thread; afterwards it cannot be used again.

In Shuten’s Bankai, however, the fury sake takes on a different use. While in her bankai, Shuten can actually manipulate the fury Sake so it actually does more than just implement fury into another Suika. When used against an opponent, it will act like a poison having the opposite effect. However, it will only drop someone’s ability to fight, their strength, and most of their combat faculties by 5%; this would of course be affected by someone’s durability, increasing or decreasing the percentage based on how high. For example, beginner would get 6%, Adept would get the normal 5%, Advanced would get 4%, Master would get 3%, and Grand Master would only get a 2% decrease. This can only happen once and will only be implemented if the Sake can slip into an open wound or is accidentally drunk by the opponent; otherwise it will simply remain dormant next to Shuten to only be used if Shuten herself is in danger and needing a small boost. It should also be noted that one can force the sake out of their system by either forcing themselves to puke or simply ejecting the Sake from their blood via bleeding; either method works as the Sake mainly follows blood flow when inside of someone, not Shuten's movements.

» Flammable Sake: This ability is mainly an extension on Gourd of Souls to explain the Flammable Sake in a better extent. When using her flammable sake, it loses all potential to heal until switched back; being used as a conduit for any flames, including Shuten’s own flames. This means that the Sake is primarily for creating fires instead of simply healing. When in its dish, the Sake is extremely potent and even the slightest spark or hint of heat will light it aflame; making it so that she can basically light the sake on fire and then use it as a giant Molotov Cocktail to simply throw around and create large amounts of fire around her and her enemy. This means that the fire could harm her as well; making it so she has to be extremely careful about how she uses the stuff since it is quite literally a Molotov Cocktail in a dish.

It should be noted that once the gourd runs out of this flammable Sake, it will be unable to start any more Sake born fires; preventing it from spreading more fire or simply making someone more flammable than normal. It is also necessary to know that the Sake itself does not damage; it is simply immensely flammable in this state and is nothing more than what it is as a flammable alcohol.

» Fire Sake: Sake that literally looks to be fire; bearing a red-orange hue. This specific Sake literally does look like fire in how it functions and its appearance. The Sake quite literally looks like a blue fire; churning like any fire would. The fire itself may as well be liquid fire, in the literal sense, due to the punch it packs. The fire is only about 500 Kelvin, colored blue and radiates that heat it possesses constantly within a 2-meter radius of the Sake dish it is in and any areas it may come to. This Sake itself works very well in tandem with Shuten’s flammable Sake; being able to combo with the liquid and create streams of fire with ease when combining the two.

The fire Sake, being 500 Kelvin in heat, is capable to burn much and normally torch people and things with ease. The Sake needs to have constant contact, while being much more than a single drop, with an entity in order to catch him/her on fire. In this way, the Fire Sake needs to keep constant contact for a total of three posts to straight up light a being on fire. The Sake also cannot be put out on its own; the flames made from it can be put out with enough effort, being relatively easy. When combined with Shuten’s flammable Sake it would take a post less to light a being on fire. However, the fire would burn out if there was not enough flammable Sake to keep it lit. After being lit, any flame from the Fire Sake will remain lit for 4 posts. If one aims to put out the flames they need only to douse in water or some other simple things. It should also be noted that, while Shuten uses this to mainly augment her flammable Sake, that alone the Fire Sake is still very potent; being lit for long enough to burn to death being its only issue.

» Blitz Sake: Blitz Sake is a Sake that – quite literally – pulses, churns, and sparks with the element known as electricity; taking the alcoholic liquid and forming it into a type of Sake that can be used for any purpose electric related. At least those that can get liquid dumped on to them and simply have charged booze on it; likely charging it but possibly frying circuits with the liquid that may seep into possible electronics. Of course, that is certainly not the only use of Blitz Sake.

Blitz Sake can do many different thinks, which certainly do involve creating electric shocks. If one really wants to know how this Sake works, going down to the molecular level would reveal that the Sake is vastly overpopulated by electrons; the negative element in an atom. With all of these electrons, the Sake is able to act like it is charged with electricity; making it so Shuten can use it in vastly different ways. However, her most favored way to use the Sake is to quite literally Zap people with the liquid until they are fried.

As is normal with any electric substance, enough of a charge can cause muscles to not respond as they should and a person’s body to go out of control. Whenever Shuten shocks someone with the Sake, they will have trouble controlling their muscles properly for the next post; being rather hard to control until that post is over. Afterwards, the effects will diminish as the body acclimates to the shock. However, due to this, Shuten is able to cause the Sake to ‘overcharge’ and shock someone with twice it’s normal force twice every thread; the ‘overcharge’ having a 6 post cooldown in between the first and seconds shocks. It should be noted that those with a high durability will be able to have better control over their muscles after being shocked by the Sake, but, they will still have some issues due to how the electricity is. It should also be noted that, without the electricity being raised, one could temporarily get used to the shocking and be able to push most of it aside; leaving only muscle twitches here or there that could cast one’s aim off if they were struck by the Sake.

However, Shuten herself is not immune to the shocking effects. This means that she keeps the Sake away from her in entirety when it is not in it's sword form; when it is, it won't be an issue. However, whenever someone forces the Blitz Sake to Shuten in some way, be it with redirection or trickery, Shuten will feel the brunt of the sake; getting shocked by it as well. Of course, since it is her own power she can redirect it at last minute if her reactions have not been tainted at the time. However, it should be noted that Shuten can't completely avoid the Sake at the moment, she may have to deal with muscle spasms as well. However, due to the sake being Shuten's, she won't suffer as many muscle spasms if at all; this means that if she is touched by the Sake, she will sure as hell feel it, but, it won't keep her from fighting if need be.

» Viral Sake: This Sake is one of Shuten’s more… interesting to say the least. The Sake is quite literally a sickly green color; bubbling in its dish whenever lying dormant and not being used by Shuten. The Sake emits a rancid smell and can be a little taxing on the senses of enemies around Shuten; and even Shuten herself. The scent itself doesn’t actually hurt another in truth, it is simply just a disgusting smell that really does not feel nice to have invade one’s sinuses. However, where the Sake gets deadly is in the effects it can inflict upon another.

The term “Viral” normally refers to a chemical virus; infecting another being with extreme potency and possibly causing disease. That is exactly what Shuten’s Sake does. However, it can’t straight up pop in and infect someone by just touching them. As the Sake is a liquid it would need to either be ingested or enter via a wound on the opponent. When this occurs, an infection will be implemented into the target that is meant to weaken their body so that they are unable to fight as well as before. However, it should be noted that this infection/disease caused by the Sake is, in no way, able to kill on its own; it is simply a method to hinder an enemy without actually getting too close to them.

Whenever one is infected with this disease/infection, they will feel fatigued; their body fighting off a foreign infection that is trying to weaken them greatly. When this occurs, an enemy may see a 5-10% decrease in their movement speed as well as a 10-15% decrease to their reaction times; causing them to normally react, and move, much slower. This effect only last 3 posts in total after firs affliction. Afterwards, Shuten will have no cooldown to wait for in order to infect again; she need only worry about her enemy becoming far more resistant to the infection caused by the Viral Sake. If infected once more, one may see only a 5% decrease in both movement speed and reaction times; the infection only lasting 2 posts before it fades away and their body would then become immune to the viral Sake’s effects. However, they are not immune permanently. After about 10 posts the opponent’s body will start to drop half of the resistances it had against the Viral Sake. However, Shuten can then only infect them once more; the Viral Sake only slowing them down slightly, around 2-3%. Afterwards, Shuten cannot use this again and won’t be able to infect another with her Viral Sake. However, it should be noted that those with a higher durability than Shuten’s can shrug off the Viral Infection 1 post sooner; making it so that the Viral Infection won’t be all that good against extremely durable opponents until weakened by lack of energy or something else.

» Irradiated Sake: The Irradiated Sake is quite literally the only Sake that should never be consumed due to how it is quite literally radiation waiting to happen and hurt another. The Sake is in the back right corner of the U that is formed by the 20 giant Sake dishes; making it out of the view of most since the liquid has a very strange glow. By doing so, the Sake is normally a surprise to most that cannot previously detect the volatile liquid due to the chemicals it produces; the radiation it can cause. Due to the liquids nature, Shuten normally has a protective Kido around the Dish so it cannot spread to other areas without her will being implemented upon the Sake Dish. However, the Sake will be seldom used thanks to the effects the Sake has on its surroundings.

Upon the instant the Sake leaves the protective Kido barrier around the Dish, it will instantly cause a feeling of dread and something akin to feeling sick or lightheaded. Afterwards, Shuten will quickly fling the irradiated Sake at another being than herself. Normally, hitting is the best outlook since this Sake performs best when it collides with human skin; however, it can work from the ground. Upon landing on a person, it will cause their body to feel heavy, unnaturally so, as tiny genetic mutations will begin to occur, which are temporary, that will cause the person to be at a disadvantage. It should also be noted that this effect is not permanent.

When colliding with the body of another being, the irradiated Sake will indeed begin tiny mutations to present cells in the opponent’s body. This will only happen if the Sake gets on their body; not around them or on the ground. However, if it is stepped in, they could trigger the same effects. The only effect is that of the genetic mutation; in witch its magnitude isn’t even high. When this occurs, the person affected will start to feel very nauseous; likely unable to tell the different directions depending on their focus. Beginner focus would have a hard time not being taken in by the nausea. Adept Focus would find it difficult to focus properly while nauseated, but, will not be as bad off as one with a beginner rating. Advanced would not be too bad off, but, the Nauseating feeling would be causing them to lose focus here and there; not enough to break their focus though. Master Focus levels would find it hard to fall into the nausea easily. Finally, Grand Master would be little affected by the Nausea; likely only causing their head to spin slightly.

These effects also include some minor loss of limb control and possibly some slight disruptions in defenses. However, these normally do not occur due to the Sake not possessing enough strength to fully irradiate someone. If the Sake can, however, those minor losses will occur; but only for 4 posts until everything is returned back to normal. Afterwards, the radiation will not affect their limbs and defenses again; likely causing them to mainly be nauseous and cautious.

» Holy Sake: This Sake is pale in color, having no color or any other defining features besides the fact that it is painful to the impure; to those who have sinned. While it is not meant to be a complete counter for demons and undead beings, it works damn well when it comes to having Holy Sake dumped on their flesh. And, luckily, due to Shuten not actually being a demon, or undead for that matter, the Sake is mainly just years old to her and tastes a little ripe. However, once being used against an undead, or demonic, being, the Sake will cause a sort of burning sensation to crop up on the being; not melting their flesh or anything. However, the sensation will last and cause immense pain that will sometimes debilitate the being for a single post. It should be noted that, with a low pain endurance, it is likely that one may be unable to move while feeling the pain; otherwise movement will be completely permitted and possible during this time. It should also be noted that this Sake, while best for dealing with Demons and Undead, can be used on other beings as well; but it is more of dousing them in old Sake than anything else for a being that is not unholy. Also, the Sake only has half the effect on hybrid beings; those that are mixed blood of demon and that of another race. Meaning that they will only feel the pain and possibly be immobilized with a low Pain Endurance; Low Pain Endurance being Beginner Pain Endurance.

» Sake of the North: This Sake has an ice blue coloration to it; a clear, frosty, mist radiating from the Dish it rests in. In fact, the dish is covered in frost that makes the dish appear rather cold to touch and possibly dangerous to touch if one was not careful in any respect of the word “careful”. The Sake is definitely what one would call cold; being around 200 Kelvin in temperature, so cold that it would normally chill most people to the bone. Of course, it should be noted that, while this Sake is potent, it may not work too well against fire users. However, if it is able to freeze them; it will likely cause complications.

The biggest complication is that it causes limbs to move slower thanks to the cold; it can possibly cause frostbite with constant contact. With constant contact, as in being surrounded by the sake or having a majority of the Sake on a part of their body. When this occurs, the Sake can cause Frostbite within the next 4 posts; making the currently affected appendage rather dangerous to use or possibly impossible to use. If this does not occur, the chill of the Sake will mainly cause one’s joints to become hard to move. It would simply require contact to cause this, but, if it is a single area contact; it will only cause that difficulty to move there. However, if it hits multiple areas, but does not stick around to cause frostbite, it will cause one to have the same movement difficulty. This difficulty to move only lasts 2 posts; slowing movements in those areas by simply 10%. Nothing too big, but, definitely makes an impact in battle. It should be noted that this Sake cannot cause hypothermia due to the properties of the Sake.

» Corrosive Sake: Sake that looks as if it could burn through the dish holding it. The drink itself is certainly, CERTAINLY, not to be drunk, ever. The main properties of the Sake, is that it can corrode nearly any material just from contact. However, when just making contact once, it will only corrode a little bit; leaving much still intact. This means that the corrosive Sake needs to remain in contact with material to corrode it and then completely melt things; to completely corrode them. This will normally cause complications with defenses and armor.

Whenever the Sake collides with items that are not spiritually enhanced, say defenses, Zanpakuto, spiritual weapons and the like. However, if the Sake encounters something that is not spiritually enhanced, it would take 5 posts of constant contact to corrode the item down completely. However, that is only with constant contact. With contact that changes multiple time, is not constant, and will make it so that it would take double the time, 10 posts, to corrode the item. However, it should be noted that this cannot corrode spiritual items or weapons. Whenever encountering defenses, however, it will melt them down at a slower pace.

When encountering a defense, the Sake will drop on the barrier and, instead of sliding off, it will simply act like a sludge and cling to the defense for around 2 posts; sliding off afterwards. In that time, it will start to corrode the defense slowly; slow enough that it can’t melt the shield, or defense, down in one go. However, the Sake doesn’t just go on once and then does nothing. The Sake can clump onto a defense for up to 4 different sludge that can cling to the shield. Once more, they only cling to the defenses for 2 posts each. In about 4 posts, all the sludge will melt through the defenses and create an opening. OF course, the defense break would only be momentary and would not be able to keep the defense broken. After breaking a defense once, it would take a total of 6 posts for Shuten to be able to do this again. This can only be done three times in one thread.

» Sharp Sake: This Sake doesn’t look like anything special; it looks just like normal Sake. In fact, the dish has nothing special about it… at first look that is. When looking at the dish closely, there are multiple cuts around the lip of the Dish; as well as what seems to be a straight line around the entirety of the Dish, a cut line from where the Sake rests. Upon moving the Sake out of the dish, it will act much like any liquid does; sloshing around and moving much like any liquid. However, when it impacts something, or someone, it will quite literally cut them. While it won’t act as a liquid that, once surrounding something or someone, a blade storm that constantly cuts; it will cut upon touching someone.

What the liquid can do, more appropriately, is that it can simply cut. Upon touching someone, the liquid will act as a blade and try to cut them. When doing this, the liquid actually will be shaped in a way that actually does appear like a blade of sorts. Afterwards, there may or may not be a cut left on the one being attacked. Depending on the racial defenses, or ability defenses, it would take different amounts of cuts to go through the defenses in order to cause substantial damage. With a beginner racial defense, it would take 5 cuts, spread out over how long, that have landed a hit. With Adept it would take 7 cuts, Advanced would take 9, Master would take 12 and Grand Master Racial Defenses would take 16 cuts to break down for the Sake to actually cut. However, it should be noted that one strike can count as 1 cut. If Shuten manipulates the Sake in a certain way, she could attempt to land multiple strikes by changing attack points or simply throwing arcs of Sake at her enemies.

» Metallic Sake: This specific Sake is silver in color, looking much like mercury. It is truthfully a confusing Sake as, at it really does, is harden into metal upon Striking someone. Of course, that really does not end at its capabilities. Not only can the Sake harden itself to basically be a giant chunk of metal that Shuten flings at an enemy, it can also create defenses of a sort; but it is not very strong.

Once creating a defense with the metallic Sake, it will basically act much like a thick wall that cannot be punctured very easily. In truth, it really cannot act as an impenetrable as such a thing is truly impossible. Instead, Shuten stacks on layer after layer that is able to stand up against some 0-tier attacks full on; however, constant barraging and attacking the defenses will break them down in 4 posts. This will force Shuten to create another defense. However, creating the defense, whether it be the first time or not, takes a post. After that post, the defense is back. However, during that time she can be attacked and is more vulnerable to such attacks that she normally may block with the Sake. However, once per thread, Shuten can immediately erect a wall with full potential to defend; leaving her drained of 5% energy and not being able to do that for the rest of the thread. More of a last ditch effort to not get attacked.

» Alchemic Sake: This Sake is quite interesting in what it does, which is, quite literally; alchemic exchange. The law of equivalent exchange is the basis of alchemy; it states that you cannot gain one thing without sacrificing another. This means that, with the proper materials, it can create many things; there are many things that cannot be created by it and many things that can be created by it. Of course, there are exceptions, like lives cannot be brought back on the principles of alchemic exchange. This means that the Sake can do much, but, it is limited by the materials around Shuten; or what she may need in that moment.

The main limits of this Sake is materials; materials 100% is the main drawback and limit. This means that if Shuten doesn’t have the required materials around her to make a blade of sorts, or weapons of any sort, she will likely be forced to make a blade that is smaller or isn’t quite as robust. Of course, what is nice is that most material around Shuten normally has some sort of alloy or type of metal Shuten may need to craft this or that with the Alchemic Sake. Luckily, the sake really does not require much of Shuten’s personal assets or even for her to have any limits on this ability. However, the biggest constraint will always be that Shuten may not have enough materials to craft what she needs. Of course, this means that she will be unable to create items or weapons with it. This means that, if she no longer has the appropriate material, she may have to halt using the Sake entirely until she can get more materials. However, it should be noted that as long as Shuten has enough ground around her to use, she can still use the Alchemic Sake.

» Ruinous Sake: Sake that literally ruins things. This could be changing something to an item that is less favorable or even ruining attacks made against her. However, it’s not so simple as just making something ruined and repelling attacks with such ease that makes no sense. No, the Sake, in all regards, is mainly meant to ruin things. However, it is limited to areas around people and attacks. When it comes to inanimate objects, the Sake can ruin it in around 2 posts; as long as it isn’t removed from where it was place via using an object or Shuten pulling the Sake back to her. However, when it comes to attacks things become far more complicated.

The Ruinous Sake truly is meant to simply ruin the surroundings to keep enemies from easily getting around in the area. However, it is also able to do other things besides just simply ruining the environment. The Sake can also take attacks and ruin them to a point. Whenever someone launches an energy based attack at Shuten she can throw a giant ball of the Sake at it. This will cause the energy attack to be weakened by at least 20%. However, it will still damage Shuten as she simply weakened the attack without doing much else. Afterwards, Shuten has to wait 4 posts before she can weaken another attack. However, ruining ground takes no effort at all. It should also be noted that the Sake cannot ruin spiritual based weapons.

However, the Sake is not limited to ruining energy based attacks. It also has the loose ability to ruin defenses and lower their capability to defend by 20%. This will only happen if the Sake comes into contact with a defense of sorts; only taking hold if it has been in contact for 2 posts or more. Afterwards, it will only reduce the opponents’ defenses by earlier mentioned 20% for only 4 posts. After that is done, Shuten can only take out defense once more in a single thread before she is unable to use this in the same thread a third time.

» Blood Sake: Scarlet crimson Sake; comparable to blood, at least if one only looked at it. The Sake, in all truth, really is blood that floats around in a Dish for Sake. Due to its red hue, it can sometimes scare people or off-put them when viewing the Sake. It is also important to note that the Sake is more than just blood or blood colored; it has other properties that are rather interesting in their concept and what the Sake can do and what it can be used for.

The Sake itself really is more than just blood. It simply looks like so. Some innate properties of blood are normally the fact that the improper blood type can be very bad for people; and these Sake takes that to the limit. In a sense, the Sake is its own “blood type” without actually being a blood type. Basically, the sake acts like blood so that it can blend in with other blood on an opponent and slip into their system; implementing large amounts of Sake into their body. This can go to the point where someone could surrender from inebriation. However, Shuten will never let it get to the point of alcohol poisoning or death. The possible inebriation depends on a person’s durability; one with a low durability, like beginner and adept, will get drunk within 4 posts if they are in constant contact with the sake. For Advanced and Master, it would take 6 posts. Meanwhile, one at Grand Master Durability it would take 10 posts in total for them to fall under the influence. Afterwards, they will have that inebriation for 4 posts before their body can recover appropriately; in the meantime, their reactions will become slower by 10% while things become much harder to perform. It will also be rather difficult to act appropriately, another thing to remember is that one’s body may be more fluid, in motion, but it may not actually comply correctly. After becoming “sober” the opponent will not get drunk for the rest of the thread.

» Volcanic Sake: Sake that literally bubbles, boils, and is a sludge; is nearly as hot as fresh lava from a volcano. Very risky to use yet potent due to it baring a heat of 1200 Kelvin. It’s another Dish surrounded in protective kido that keeps the contents sealed from the outside world. Once more, the shield is to protect her from the heat of the Sake as well as the area around her; it can even be used to keep her from burning people on accident. Of course, the Sake is very nice in one regard; it quite literally incinerates most things with amazing ease. This means that the Sake is very dangerous to those who do not have the innate resistance to heat or simply cannot deal with the heat via racial defenses or tier differences.

Whenever the Sake is taken out of the protective barrier that is sealing the heat in, the heat will become obvious to anyone in a 5-meter radius of the Volcanic Sake. Afterwards, the Sake will present a rather large threat for anyone; even Shuten. This means that Shuten will limit its use to only 4 posts before she puts the Sake back into its Dish. Shuten also makes sure that she uses only the sake she first summoned unless she is in a rather bad situation; possibly needing to use more than just a single fraction of Sake.

The Volcanic Sake is incredibly dangerous; which is what makes it amazing for attacking. Whenever the Sake collides with an enemy; it will attempt to incinerate them. This will cause the Sake to breakdown defenses and attempt to burn and incinerate the enemy. Upon impact, an entities racial defenses will normally be burned away by the Sake unless they have a resistance to the large amount of heat. Those with a Beginner Racial Defenses will lose their racial defenses within 2 posts, Adept will lose those defenses in 4 posts, Advanced in 6, Master in 8 and Grand Master in 12. Afterwards, without those defenses, they have the potential to get rather intense burns on their skin. This will cause immense pain, but, it will not burn; as it is heat based, mainly, it will simply incinerate and burn.

» Sake of the Undead: A Sake that is a black and red color; decaying inorganic materials it comes into immediate contact with, minus magical items and most beings. However, the Sake can decay living beings with long enough contact and if they are completely surrounded by the Sake for long enough to actually decay the body of someone. Whenever the Sake comes in contact with inorganic material, or technology that is not attached biologically. It will slowly start to break it down within the spam of 4 posts IF the Sake is in constant contact. However, due to its properties, partially decaying it will not destroy the item or thing; it will simply leave the item back in one whole if it failed to completely decay it. The same goes for any beings it tries to decay.

When the Sake comes into contact with a living being of sorts, it will cause a burning sensation and nothing more; not doing anything until sake completely enveloped an area or someone’s entire body. Upon doing so, the Sake will eat away at the person’s body; basically causing them to decay slowly while in the Sake. However, it is nowhere near immediate. In order to fully decay them, the Sake needs to be surrounding them completely, as if it were to be drowning them; and it also needs to spend a 12 post period decaying them. Of course, there are multiple opportunities to escape this without retaining the damage that came from the decaying. This means that, say, if their heart, or important internal organs, is decayed

It should be noted that those with the same strength as Shuten will have an easier time escaping from the Sake, those below her strength levels will have a hard time escaping; with two below having a very hard time. However, those above, or way above, will have a very easy time when it comes to breaking out of what is basically a prison of Sake. It should be noted that this can lead to the death of a character, however, Shuten will rarely ever let that happen. Most of the time, before the character can die, she will drop the Sake and leave with the person still alive; but likely unconscious.

» Sake of Life: Sake that is at the very back of the group of 20 Sake; to only be used under the worst of circumstances. Can restore someone on the brink of death to the health they were at before then. Cannot bring back those who have been dead for too long; however, those who haven’t been dead for too long can be revived.

This quite literally makes this Sake Shuten’s most precious Sake that she only uses when it comes to saving her sister’s life; saving Kyo’s life if she overdoes things in her own Bankai. Shuten normally uses this specialized Sake to save the life of another. When she does this, she quite literally takes the Sake and pours it into the person’s body. When entering the body, the Sake will start to repair the body immediately; repairing any wounds that could have occurred on the body. It does so by using reishi to knit together the tissue of the person who it has entered; repairing their body. Afterwards, the Sake will enter important organs and generate electrical pulses to jumpstart organs such as the heart. Shuten can also use her Blitz Sake to generate the shock needed to jump start the heart; an organ needed to move oxygen around in the body of any being. From there, Shuten will then use her Sake of Life to keep the person stable so that she can properly revive them without any issues.

From there, her Sake of Life, which is only in her Bankai, will restart any, and all, organs that have stopped operating; kick starting them with slight healing and energy replenishment to bring the person back to life. This ability works strongest when Shuten has emotional ties to the person she is reviving; making a family member the most likely to be revived over all. When doing this, the Sake will literally bring life back to another person; using Shuten’s own energy to replenish part of that person’s energy as well as piece their body back together.

When using this ability, Shuten will be forced to only do that until the person is revived. Being interrupted forcefully would cause Shuten to pop a vein or two and likely kill the person both on purpose and on accident. Otherwise, she will revive the person. However, this is not a simple 1 post and they are alive; it would take at least 10 posts minimum for Shuten to revive the person she wishes to revive. However, she can’t just revive someone who has been dead for a long time. Shuten is forced to be able to get to them within a 10 post span IF the target she is saving is dead. If not, Shuten will not have to worry about that getting to quickly; otherwise, Shuten will HAVE to get to the person within those 10 posts and start the reviving process. This also means that a new thread can be started between the person close to death/dying so she can find them and then revive them if the person nearly fell, or did, into the clutches of death. By doing this, Shuten will be forced to use most of her energy and will also be forced out of her Bankai; unable to go back into her Bankai, or use her Sake of Life, for the rest of the thread. Meaning that if someone else is killed, or horribly injured, she will have to use her normal healing Sake. It should also be noted that this can only be used on someone Shuten has an emotional connection with; and it cannot simply be just knowing them. Having a connection such as siblings, like Shuten and Kyo, is the best way for this ability to work. However, it must be known that after using the ability, Shuten will be weak and unable to use most of her powers; forcing her to leave with the person she just revived. In most cases it’s Shuten’s sister being revived.

The Blade of Ultima

» The Blade of Ultima: Whenever things get bad in a battle, Shuten normally doesn’t just give up in a battle and keel over; let her opponent win. No, she has something she normally hides from use so that she does not obliterate most of the land she stands upon; however, at some points, there comes a time where Armageddon may as well come.

Whenever Shuten uses this ability, she will throw her arms upwards and cause all the Sake, except the Sake of Life and the Sake of Healing, to follow her movements; flying upwards into the air and combining into a giant multicolored blade while draining the Sake that was taken from their Dishes. Upon doing so, the handle of the giant sword will fly into Shuten’s hand. Luckily, the blade is made from Sake so she won’t be toppled by the weight of the things. Not only that, but, she will also be able to swing the blade around some; the blade possessing the more potent effects of all of her Sake. However, it is not normally meant to be used so. Whenever this blade is used, Shuten will normally jump up to meet the blade; grasping it by the handle before she flies downwards and slam the blade into the ground. Doing so forces the blade to melt onto the ground and disperse outwards in a multicolored pool that damages those who come into contact with it; doing large amounts of damage if someone does touch it. However, it does have its drawbacks.

What this does, is that it, not only causes a lot of damage to enemies – at least at a 40% potency – but it also causes the ground in the area to actually collapse and become destroyed by the Sake; forcing a lot of the ground to become unstable and likely just simply destroy it. Luckily, the Sake doesn’t injure friendlies; or at least those Shuten considers friendlies. It should also be noted that, at this point, she can no longer control the Sake and will only be left with her healing Sake and Sake of life. It should also be noted that this Sake can only be used once a thread; not allowing Shuten to use the Sake again for the rest of the thread. Not to mention that, after using it, Shuten will be unable to use it again for 2 more threads; being able to use her Bankai just not The Blade of Ultima.

END OF THE POST

Last edited by darkfunnel on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]   Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:58 pm

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

非再生可能

IX. Shikokai

» Shikokai Appearance Picture:

Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Latest?cb=20151216015841

With The Cloak On:

Below The Cloak:

» Shikokai Appearance Notes: When in her Shikokai, Shuten becomes 4’8” being rather small in all aspects; completely petite. She obtains 8 daggers that are imbued with different combinations of elements from her Sake. 6 of the 8 daggers remain sheathed behind her buttocks; each dagger in a sheath to contain them without hurting Shuten when she moves around with them. It is important to note that Shuten will be wearing a cloak that is in tatters when entering this form; which covers her torso completely. It does not hinder her movement and she can use it to hide herself and the daggers that are placed behind her rear end. It should also be noted that Shuten loses her horns, her skin becomes paler, her eyes change to a more green-blue color. Two scars take up positions below her eyes; her clothes being rather skimpy under that cloak. Biggest differences are the change in her appearances; what is not a surprise is her methods of killing and attacking.

» Shikokai Abilities:

» Extreme Speed and Dexterity Increase: Whenever Shuten launches into her Shikokai, she trades out most of her strength, leaving only her innate strength from being a Suika. When this occurs, Shuten gets a massive boost to her speed overall and anything that has anything to do with dexterity. This means that her movements will become quicker over all while her movements in general will change to the point where it would be hard to track her. This increase is at least three times her normal speed and dexterity rates; making Shuten a bit of a terror when it comes to fighting in her Shikokai.

However, it isn’t just a simple boost. While the innate boost from her Shikokai is constant for the duration she is in the form. While in her Shikokai, Shuten has the choice to possibly increase her speed to a 4 times boost temporarily; for about 4 posts. In those four posts that boost will be upheld until the post amount has been reached. After that expires, Shuten would have to wait an 8-post cooldown in which her speed will return to its normal 3 times boost. However, this can only be used twice in one thread.

» Assassin’s Cloak of Concealment: Shuten has a cloak that she always wears whenever she initially launches into her Shikokai; the cloak is present on her body until she takes the cloak off. However, the cloak is an extremely useful tool that Shuten has on her body at all times; unless she has been discovered while having the cloak on. The cloak itself is a manifestation of Shuten’s powers; and it allows her to go into a state of stealth, of a sort. The cloak itself allows Shuten to hide her Reiatsu completely as well as hide her energy to an extent; basically, hiding her energy by 80% while hiding her Reiatsu completely. However, the cloak doesn’t just hide that.

The cloak itself has a sort of physical cloaking. What it does, is the cloak takes the colors, and general look, of what is surrounding Shuten. When this happens, the hood of the cloak will normally be put up; and Shuten will general stick to the shadows. The cloak itself does indeed blend in with its surroundings via a type of cloaking method that takes in the surroundings and blends in; much like a Chameleon does with its camouflage. However, this does not last indefinitely. Whenever cloaking, the cloaking effect lasts for 5 posts, having a cooldown of 2 posts; making it 60% harder to detect Shuten with eyesight alone. This meaning that one would have to catch Shuten out of the shadows or be able to detect that fraction of her energy that is not hidden. However, it is not a perfect stealth; even for a Shikokai.

Due to how light works, if Shuten is in the light with the form she will be unable to hide for a long time as her shadow is visible thanks to how the cloak allows her to blend into her surrounds; not eliminating her shadow. Which is why she will normally hide in the shadows instead of simply using her stealth in the open. It should also be noted that the cloak hides her daggers as well; not revealing that she has more than one set of daggers.

» Light Attire: Shuten normally wears attire that one could consider skimpy; basically wearing what one would call the definition of a strippers outfit. Well, it sure as hell isn’t; even in her Shikokai. Shuten wears attire that is rather skimpy still, revealing most of her upper thigh, hips, pelvis, as well as her lower stomach; at least when not concealed by her cloak. Basically, the attire helps her when it comes to moving quickly and without hindrance. A basic rule is that heavy clothes will normally weigh one down and keep them from moving how they wish; which is why Shuten wears the attire she does. The attire normally doesn’t work against her, but, it does cause people to state that she is a pervert or simply is kinky; which she is neither of those things as all that she does is normally playing around and teasing her family members or close friends.

» Abstract Movements: Shuten normally has some rather strange movements to accent how she acts and generally what she does; however, when in her Shikokai Shuten takes those strange movements and takes them to the limit. Basically, Shuten makes it look like her limbs are jelly and can move them how she wants nearly all the time. Of course, her limbs and joints aren’t truly made of jelly, but, her movements change to basically mimic the movements of limbs made from jelly. This allows Shuten to make rather unpredictable movements and so she can confuse her enemies with the movements she makes. However, they aren’t anything that is truly any different from her normal movements. Meaning that if someone who knows her well is fighting her may be able to have a sense of her movements. That being said, this is normally meant to make her movements near unpredictable; making it rather hard for her to be countered unless she is facing someone equally as good as she.

» Sheaths of Elemental Resistance: Shuten’s daggers don’t simply hang on her backside and simply be a threat to herself; no, that would quite literally be the stupidest thing for Shuten to do. Instead, the sheaths that the daggers take refuge in are enchanted to resist whatever element each Dagger possesses as it is a way to keep both what enchants her daggers hidden until she unsheathes them; and to also make sure that the daggers do not injure her. However, the sheaths do more than that; providing Shuten protection from her daggers whenever she is not using them.

» Assassination Techniques: When in her Shikokai, Shuten’s movements, attacks, and over all how she attacks changes drastically. This is shown by the fact that she wields her blades backwards now; using them much like any professional rogue or assassin would. It is very important to note that this is meant for killing; 100% to kill and no more. Of course, the main aspects of the techniques is mainly that it is used 100% for killing and to kill; meaning that Shuten will normally attack areas that would be considered lethal, like the neck, chest, or any major arteries. This does indeed cause Shuten to kill with maximum efficiency; being a terror on the battlefield for any enemies who may face her. This also means that Shuten is not to be trifled with in the shadows; if she catches you in the shadows, and you are an enemy, you are likely going to die.

» Skills Long Lost to Time: Shuten’s set of skills are rather strange; ones that are ancient enough that many believe they do not exist. Through studying and self-practice, Shuten has figured out how to strike from the shadows and successfully kill enemies in the quickest fashion with immense ease. Of course, she has done so since, whenever she has been in this form, it was so she could kill; and kill with immense effectivity and without wasting time. This also means that many of Shuten’s attack patterns, and how she does things, normally will not be recognized and easily countered unless someone knows the same techniques. It should be noted that these skills simply make Shuten rather difficult to trace in battle; while it is possible to discern her moves and attacks, it just simply makes it much harder.

Blades of the Ultimatum

» Dagger of Life: Likely the simplest, yet not so simple, dagger that Shuten has in her 8-dagger weapon stock. The dagger itself is never used, being positioned with the two daggers right behind Shuten’s backside in this form; simply being concealed by that and normally not seeing the light of day.

Whenever Shuten takes out this dagger, it is normally to revive another or to repair her body quickly after a battle. However, how this dagger goes about doing things is rather, very, strange. Whenever Shuten chooses to revive someone with the dagger, she will normally have to be of close relation, like family member or lover. When she does choose to revive someone, Shuten will thrust the dagger into the person’s chest; piercing their heart and trying not to break any bones. Upon the dagger impaling the heart it will send a type of repairing liquid, much like her sake, into the being of the person she is reviving. When doing so, the “liquid” will cause extreme regeneration by greatly increases the rate of tissue creation and regeneration; it will also cause the person to gain quite a lot of flesh back. It will also promote immense cell growth so that the person can be revived completely. After the body is properly regenerated, the heart, and many other major organs, will be kick started by a shocking-type effect; normally making it so that the organs will function. After about 5 posts, as this type of “revival” is far more potent than that of her Bankai, the person will be alive, or no longer dying. However, if someone has died; Shuten must be able to get to the person within 10 posts or 1 thread. It should also be noted that Shuten does not need to keep hold of the dagger for the effect to be implemented; once it is impaled into the person the process will start itself. The person will only be conscious after those 5 posts of “revival” have passed.

» Fire-Blitz Dagger: The fire blitz dagger is quite literally that; it is a dagger that has been enhanced with the element of fire and electricity to create a sort of hybrid between the two. While it is not a plasma dagger, it is a dagger that can implement the effects of fire and electricity onto a being. This can cause burns from the dagger after being cut; not only that, but, it can also cause the person to be electrocuted or catch on fire. However, never both at the same time.

Upon cutting someone, the dagger will cause a burning sensation that leaves a nasty tingling sensation. This sensation only lasts for an instant, making one feel rather strange. However, the real effects are when Shuten cuts twice in near the same area. When this happens, the enemy will feel either a shocking or a burning effect; their body either lighting aflame or their body becoming affected by electric shock. When inflicted by the burning effect, the person’s skin, and clothes, will attempt to light aflame; only being effective if the person doesn’t put out the flames or simply doesn’t catch fire due to Racial Defenses or simply being resistant or immune to the fire. Once catching fire, if they do catch fire, the person will be alight for a total of 2 posts if it is not put out. During that time the fire will create burns and damage the one it is burning. When it comes to the electricity part of the dagger, it will inflict a shocking effect that can cause muscle spasms.

When one is having muscle spasms from the electricity, actions will become 20% harder to control for 4 posts; making it so that they must use their willpower to force their muscles to comply. This takes someone with at least an Advanced Willpower or above to force their muscles to work again during those four posts; however, they need to make physical actions against it otherwise the effect will last indefinitely for those four posts. One can work with it so they can keep themselves from moving into attacks, but, it will be difficult.

» Viral Radiation Dagger: This Dagger, to say the least, is quite the conundrum. The dagger itself has the capability to both implement diseases and to irradiate someone; except this one does it in tandem. All the daggers have the exact same shape, size, and appearance; except each one has a slight elemental effect on the blade that gives away at what it does. This dagger is one of the most dangerous Shuten has considering what it can do in the long run. The dagger itself, quite literally, implements a radiation virus into the enemy.

The radiation virus acts much like a virus, with an obvious twist being that the virus acts far quicker than most viruses; ruining cells that remain healthy. This normally causes an internal breakdown inside of the opponent which only last for a single post and can only be caused twice a thread since it can possibly breakdown a good majority of someone’s internals in one post since the “radiation virus” spreads to major organs within that post and breaks them down by 10%. This will normally cause the person to cough up blood and feel immense pain over the post in which the radiation breaks down their organs. However, it should be noted that this cannot cause death in any sense. It does target major organs and destroys healthy cells, but, if someone is near death the effects of the dagger cannot drive one to death unless Shuten shoves the dagger directly into her enemy’s heart; even then, there is a small chance of dying. This also means that Shuten can’t just shank someone with this dagger multiple times to kill them; as it only can cause immense pain and major organ cell death. Not only that, but, the dagger MUST cut; otherwise it will not be able to implement the viral radiation. It is also rare that Shuten will use this dagger as it is a very dangerous weapon that can affect even her if someone figures out what it can do.

» Corrosive Northern Dagger: Corrosion and Ice, in all basics, in a dagger. The dagger itself has a green frost on the blade, nearly all the time; giving off the sense of danger if one should touch it. And that sure as hell is correct. Touching, and especially getting cut, is a bad idea with this dagger as, one touch or cut can result in a freezing substance that tries to eat at one’s flesh as it freezes upon. This can apply to items that are non-spiritual in nature; having the ability to freeze them and eat away at the item. However, how this works is quite interesting indeed.

Basically, think of it like this, the corrosive nature and the freezing natures of this blade make a nice combination to create a sort of ice that, when it freezes on something, seems to freeze away flesh, items, or simply fragments of something. The ice that is made has the capability of acting like it is a corrosion method that simply happens from freezing; corroding materials rapidly by freezing them at extreme sub-zero temperatures. This is done by mainly contact of the blade with flesh, or simply cutting into someone with the dagger.

When one is cut with this blade, a sort of frost will appear on their skin, or racial defenses. From there, the ice will begin to force a rather large amount of pain as the corrosive nature of it kicks in and starts to eat away at the person via intense amounts of freezing and corrosive liquid that is in the ice itself. However, this is nowhere near instantaneous. Once someone is inflicted by this dagger’s “curse”, they will experience that sensation in the area for the next 4 posts; the ice spreading to envelop the appendage it had captured in those four posts. However, the ice can be removed; although it will be painful. Think of the Corrosive Ice as if it is like a scab that has not fully healed; and annoys you and you wish to pull it off. Basically, it takes effort to remove the ice; and once doing so the area that was frozen and being corroded would be exposed to the open air. This wouldn’t cause anything like death, hell no, but it would sure as hell hurt to have a place that is nearly raw flesh exposed to the air. Removing the ice also leaves the person with a sharp pain in the area as well as slight frostbite; nothing bad enough to damage them in the long run. It should also be noted, that, when the ice is removed forcefully; one will not bleed. At all. It will hurt like hell, but, most blood vessels would have been sealed with the freezing effects or the corrosion that was simply destroying everything by melting it. However, it should be noted that this entire debacle will hurt like hell; if it caused no pain when basically trying to melt down a person, it would make no sense. It should also be noted that the ice takes the same amount of posts – 4 – to corrode items that are not spiritual in origin (I.e. Zanpakuto, Quincy spiritual weapons, etc…).

» Dagger of Slashing: This dagger has, quite literally, the easiest way, and name, to describe itself; it is literally a stupidly tough, sharp, dagger. This was done by Shuten mixing her Metallic Sake and her Sharp Sake; quite inventive huh? All sarcasm aside, this is quite useful as Shuten sometimes just needs that normal dagger that can cut through a metal wall like it was a hot knife cutting through butter.

If you take the normal dagger, that was sharpened well, you would have a nice tool to cut things with; however, Shuten takes things to the next level with a dagger that is a little more formidable than the normal dagger. Not only that, but, it takes the cutting power of a normal dagger, that is well sharpened, and triples it so that the dagger is – quite literally – a tool meant for cutting shit with the utmost potential. This means that, given the right circumstances; Shuten could possibly cut through an enemy’s Racial defenses depending on their skill with it and tier differences. Of course, that would not mean insta kills; no. It would simply mean that, to Shuten, she would be able to cleave through defenses with a good amount of ease. However, that is not all the dagger can do.

The dagger, being about 10 inches in length, can shear items from a distance. An example of this would be to swing the dagger towards a mount and the mountain would be near cut in half; if not cut in half. This is done by the force of the swing as well as the energy Shuten can project into the blade to augment its cutting power to cut things like mountains from a distance. However, that augmentation only lasts for a single post, and strike, being usable 5 times in one thread.

» Volchemic Dagger: The Alchemy of Volcanic materials. The dagger itself has a dark red aura surrounding the blade; and it is a rather interesting dagger. When it comes to inflicting wounds upon another, like cutting, the dagger simply causes intense burns that can either be very bad or not too bad; which is dependent on the opponents Racial Defenses. Beginner racial Defense takes the burn at as bad as it can be; implementing a large amount of pain for 4 posts. Adept and Advanced don’t have it so bad, the burn only inflicting pain for 3 posts. Master doesn’t have it too bad, the burn not being as intense as it inflicts pain for 2 posts. Meanwhile, Grand Master barely gets much inflicted; the burn being not bad and the pain infliction lasting only a post.

However, the Dagger shines when Shuten uses it to do more than simply cut. When the blade is plunged into the ground, or metallic material, it melts the substance and basically makes it into a coating of lava that the blade creates. When doing so, the blade will accumulate the molten material on the blade and change it into something Shuten can use; normally being daggers that Shuten will throw at enemies. The Daggers will not retain the heat, however, once formed into the weapon, Shuten will use it until it breaks. However, she will normally fling the molten material at her enemy; holding to the same restrains as the dagger has when it comes to burning an enemy. However, it is important to note that the dagger is imbued with this elemental enhancement; being able to cause burns but not actively light things aflame. It should also be noted that the dagger can only take up material to make something 10 times in one thread with Shuten Needing to wait at least 2 posts in between each item creation. It should also be noted that she must have the material to make the item or weapon. Otherwise it will not work.

» Ruinous Blood Dagger: This is one of Shuten’s more… persnickety daggers in her Shikokai; the dagger tending to ruin even her own blood if she is not careful. Yes, ruin Shuten’s own blood. Basically, the dagger’s name speaks for itself; just getting cut by it has the potential to ruin someone’s blood when creating any sort of cut; however, it only can be cuts that draw blood. If a cut is created by the dagger, and it doesn’t draw blood or connect with any blood vessels, the dagger’s ruinous elements will not be implemented onto the blood.

The dagger itself is likely Shuten’s most dangerous assassination tool; possessing the capability to take someone’s blood and ruin it in that area where the blade cut. What this does is that it causes the person’s blood to act like a sort of poison. This causes the body to react badly, the nervous system acting up and all sorts of bodily functions going wrong when they should not be going wrong. However, this is nowhere near permanent. As it only ruins the blood, it is not long before the blood is destroyed by the innate defenses of the person whose blood is getting ruined. However, it isn’t so simple as being cut and getting cured from the effects instantly.

Whenever someone is cut by the dagger deep enough to draw blood, or connect with a blood vessel, it will cause the ruinous blood effect as mentioned earlier; the effect lasting 2 posts from a single cut. However, it does not end at one cut. The effect can last for a maximum of 6 posts; allowing three cuts in a row, or some other combination of a sorts, to happen before the ruinous blood fades out. However, it should be mentioned that the effect cannot be constantly stacked to keep the effect going. This means that, after reaching three cuts in a row or spread out; she cannot implement the Ruinous Blood effect again for 5 posts; needing to wait out how many other posts until the person is no longer affected and until the effects of the dagger can be implemented again.

It should be noted that the effect only stacks with the remaining amount of posts left in the effect. This means that after a post of inflicting, inflicting it again would result in 3 post; something like that. This does mean that it can be inflicted in a row, but, it is more likely for Shuten to inflict those three strikes spread out over time.

» Dagger of the Living Dead: This dagger is extremely strange in origin and what it can do. It takes the idea of the undead, and the living, to cause those who are still living to experience decay in the area where this dagger cut them. Basically, when the dagger cuts the flesh of a living person, it causes that area to slowly, very slowly, decay and fall away over the course of four posts. It can be prevented, or at least countered, if the enemy has a regeneration ability. However, it would constantly be fighting with the decaying effect for the time of the four posts. However, if the regeneration effect is like that of an Arrancar’s and has a Master or higher, it can prevent the decaying effects of the Dagger.

However, the dagger can only inflict the decaying affect 4 times every 8 posts; the decaying effect itself lasting that same 4 posts as normal. However, this can be used multiple times in a thread; having no cool down between threads. The dagger does, however, have a two post cooldown between those 8 posts in which the dagger’s decaying effects will do nothing.

X. Skill Sheet

Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Advanced
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Advanced
  • Weapon Skill: Master

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidō: Advanced
  • Zanjutsu: Master
  • Hakuda: Advanced

Will Skills
  • Willpower: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Master

END OF THE POST

Last edited by darkfunnel on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]   Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 6:33 am

[adm]Moving this to Unchecked, since the owner and tag says it's finished.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]   Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Master

Comments/Notes: Changes and such have been made since I asked in Discord, so I'll sign her off. I trust you with this level of power to start, and hopefully I'll have Kyo finished soon.
Tier: 0-3-

Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]   Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 3:57 pm

«- PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED -»

« Application Checklist »
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Expert
  • Mental Deduction: Expert
  • Pain Endurance: Elite
  • Focus: Advanced

• Comments/Notes: Will be re-approving this as it is, as I feel the content and progression is justified.
  • Tier: 0-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]   Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shuten Suika, The Sake Demon! [Approved, 0-4, 0-3 in Shikokai]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1