Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Empty Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite]

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:33 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Nature, was something Mirja found very relaxing. It had great sounds, brilliant smells, the rushing water and falling leaves, occasional small animal run across your path which must have been terrifying for some massive giant to simply appear in your home and start wandering for no reason you could see. She wanted to pat everyone and say it was alright, and then direct them to kill all the mushrooms that dare intrude on the Wolf's Territory. Because despite what anyone thought, this Forest was Mirja's Forest. The Forest of Wan-Wan!

And right now, Mirja needed to be soothed. Because she had sent out an invitation to Taichou, of all people. The girl who had gotten herself all mixed up with Demons was now coming to Mirja. She'd get her away from Arianda, and then ask a few questions that the girl probably wouldn't want to answer around that possessive nutjob. But what did she say, how could she say it? She'd been away from Taichou for so long, not wanting her to see how Mirja was when hunting Caanan, nor get her involved in the fight that would probably drag her down into the depths.

Bending back far further than most spines would be able to, she let out a silent scream of panic and frustration at the idea of meeting Taichou. Mirja really cared about the girl, but did the girl care about her? Was Mirja really worth anything for Taichou to take her back? Sure Arianda was not exactly a good substitute, but Mirja....she was just a murderous wolf at this point. Was she really able to deal with the raising of such a cute young girl like Taichou? She had no family, no friends, would have died were it not for Mirja rescuing her. Which put her squarely on Mirja's shoulders. And the Wolf was not sure she could handle that.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Empty Re: Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite]

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:00 pm
Taichou had accepted Mirja's invitation, her heart fluttering wildly in her chest — She had thought that her beloved mentor no longer wanted anything to do with her considering the manner in which she left things at Arianda's manor. Quite frankly, Taichou was harboring a substantial amount of animosity towards both Mirja and her sister. She loved them both, so why couldn't they ignore the way they felt about each other for five fucking seconds?

Taichou reckoned Mirja obviously wanted something — but what? She let out an exasperated sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose as she leapt from tree top to tree top until she reached the coordinates that her Maestro-sama had given her. The eldest Vael would be nearly unrecognizable outside of her trade mark red shadowed, heavily lidded eyes of burning umber and intricate traditional irezumi tattoos; her once flowing locks now lopped off from the now shaven base of her skull — an undercut — in an angular bob, the gradually long tendrils sloping in length, just stopping above the center of her breasts. She'd grown in stature as well, now standing at 173 centimeters, rather than her former height of 160 centimeters. Her face was more matured as well, lines of stress rimming her eyes. Taichou's demeanor was the thing that changed the most, though.

The half Demoness came to a halt; her body ceasing all momentum, hovering above where Mirja stood atop a tree limb. Her voice was wrought with her raspy dialectical inflections, as she now breathed curtly, "Mirja," her heart rising into her throat like bile.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Empty Re: Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite]

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Hello, Wolf here. Time to punch things~ So Mirja did just that, and sunk knuckle into one of the nearest trees, obliterating the trunk and causing it to collapse.
"Bloody trees. What kind of forest has so many trees?" She asked, nobody in particular as she began to dig her hands into the trunk of the tree and rip it apart. Bits of wood and bark flew everywhere as the Titan that was Mirja ripped the trunk to pieces. Eventually, she managed to vent her stress at Taichou coming, and relaxed on what remained of the stump, surrounded by bits of tree.

She then smelled something, and heard Taichou speak a few seconds later. She was here, finally, which was more than Mirja could have wished for. Casting her net out to make sure that Arianda hadn't followed her, Mirja looked up and nodded to Taichou. She looked mature now, beautiful as opposed to cute, and Mirja could really dig the look. There was still no fire for her, way to much like a sister than anything else for Mirja to ever want to sleep with her.
"Wanna come down? The branch wouldn't support my weight, and that would be awkward for the both of us" she said, grinning to herself. It was nice, seeing Taichou again. "And I'm glad you didn't bring Ari. Doubt this would have remained civil if I tore her head and spine off and used it to flay the rest of her skin off" Mirja exclaimed, shaking her head softly as she leaned back on the stump. Bitching about Arianda wouldn't get either of them anywhere, this was a time to meet and decide if Taichou really did deserve to be clinging to Mirja. And if not, then the wolf was going to break the girl's heart. It was the only way to ensure that she wouldn't cling to Mirja.

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:29 pm
Taichou's composed facial expression cracked, revealing her famous toothy grin — she had to admit, it was hard for Taichou to stay mad at her mentor, after everything she had done for her and all. Following a chuckle that rose from between her lips, she leapt from her canopy perch, landing gracefully, and silently upon the forest floor. Mirja seemed to bring out Taichou's mirth.

"That would be the biggest mistake I'd have ever made," Taichou cackled, her smile intensifying, causing her eyes to crinkle at the corner. Warmth filled her, just being around Mirja, and Taichou made note that her sister-like mentor seemed to be in a much better headspace than she had been during their prior reunion, which began to thaw the ice that had set in Taichou's heart.

"I don't reckon you still want to be the Terror Twins, eh?" The eldest Vael joked, sending Mirja a wry look as she had begun to take a walk down memory lane to when her Maestro-sama had first pit Taichou against the training dummy. Her dark eyes bore into Mirja's, as she suddenly plopped down beside Mirja, against the stump — opening her arms as to beckon the woman into a hug — hoping that the fact that she now shared the same blood as Arianda had not changed things between the two of them.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:43 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Taichou didn't seem to be too bothered by Mirja's overt disdain for Arianda. Which was nice, because Mirja wasn't getting over that any time soon, if at all. She gave the usual cute toothy grin, and then came to sit down next to Mirja. It was nice that her turning half Demon didn't mess with their relationship. Technically not a problem to Mirja, Henrex was half demon and hell, Kimitsuki was all demon, but some people seemed to care about these things. So when she came to sit on the stump, Mirja grabbed her and dragged her into a big snuggle. But there was still seriousness.

"You know, I understand it was a necessity to keep you alive at the time, but if you have any reservations about being a half Demon, or having to live with the overbearing, oversexualized typhoon that is Arianda, I am sure I can find something to help. There are a lot of people out there, and Tsubasa is very good with his Kido" She stated, wanting to make sure that, now it was no longer necessary for her to be a half-Daemon, she was content to stay that way rather than seeking a return to how she was before. Mirja would protect her from all the prejudice, even fight Ibiki if it came down to that, but if she had reservations about it, then Mirja was going to do all she could to assist.

Finally, once that had been said, Mirja flashy a fangy smile at Taichou when she mentioned about being the Terror Twins.
"Well, I don't know, you are a on the right side of wolfdom to be considered my twin, but I am sure you could always rectify that if you so wished?" She put in, her tail swishing excitedly.

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:33 pm
"Tsubasa?" Taichou murmured through her smile, before nodding in consideration even though she didn't even know who Tsubasa was; anyone who was versed in Taichou's beloved kido, was a good person in her book. "I know that me becoming a half Demon wasn't ideal, but.. now that I have Arianda as a sister, it takes some of the pressure of raising me off of your shoulders, doesn't it?" The woman began, treading lightly before she finished her statement to her beloved Maestro, "I just, wish that you'll allow me to remain in your life, because I value your company — it took me a long while to realize that my inherent... erm.. obsession with you was because you were, and are, such a pivotal, important piece of me now. I won't be staying with Arianda full-time, just until I can handle that side of me before I return to the Soul Society to finish my Shinigami training."

Phew, that was a mouthful. Taichou smoothed the creased fabric of her trousers with her palms, around one hundred times absentmindedly, her thoughts now weighing heavily on the words Mirja had spoken prior to Taichou's long winded speech. It was possible to rescind — no, remove — the Demon half of a Hybrid? And it was possible to become a Wolf on top of that? She blinked, trying to wrap her head around the thought of a Shinigami/Demon Hybrid and a Wolf. That would be one hell of a sight. As Mirja swished her tail, the tattooed woman reached out, stroking the appendage gently, taking in the feeling of the soft, yet coarse fur that swayed with excitement.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

"Yea, Tsubasa Unabara. Used to be the Head Captain of the Soul Society. He's really cool and has amazing skill with Kido. I am sure, if you want, he will be able to find osme way to fix your demonic problem. And really? Saying Arianda takes the weight off me is like saying 'my childs legs were cut off, but now I don't have to worry about her running into traffic'. If you are really fine staying there, then that is fine, but any problems, you know where I am. And don't let her force anything on to you. She can be incredibly sexual at times, and will probably try to make you feel guilty or beg you to do it some other way. If you don't want to, then just say no" Mirja exclaimed, still very worried about Taichou living with Arianda. Even part time, it was not something that was in any way a good thing.

Mirja calmed herself, trying not to talk about Arianda any more, even though it was difficult. That girl, with Taichou, the possibilities were disturbing as they were endless.
"As for your Shinigami training, it sounds great. I'm sure you'd be a great addition to the Seireitei. I mean, sure you nearly died but you took two Ceros before graduating from Shin'o Academy. What kind of girl can boast that kind of durability? There is a bright future ahead of you, full of sparkles, rainbows, and your awesome Shikai. Which, may be unique, what with your half demon nature before you even get your Asuchi" She pondered, her mind drifting off until her tail was stroked. Mirja let out a mewl of pleasure and looked at Taichou with sparkling eyes.
"Wan-wan. I didn't know you liked me that way"

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:01 pm
"Wan-wan?" Taichou tilted her head curiously, her eyes sparkling with mirth as she reflected on the "No means no," speech her beloved Mirja had just given her, snickering some. Suddenly, Taichou lowered her head, allowing it to rest against Mirja's shoulder — What on earth was Wan-wan? And what did Mirja mean by "I didn't know you liked me that way?" Surely Mirja had known by now that Taichou thought of her like an older sister; a sister whom she had a very close relationship with, and enjoyed her company. Mirja made Taichou feel more balanced.

So it was quite strange that Mirja would ask her such a question. Though, maybe after Mirja's trials and tribulations, she still wasn't all there yet?
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja stared for a moment, before sighing and deciding she needed to explain things. For a girl who was as beautiful as Taichou was, she didn't get out of the shop very often, it seemed.
"Yea, Wan-Wan is basically the Japanese onomatopoeia for barking. Since I am a Wolf, I bark. Wan-Wan" she barked the last one, surprisingly more barking than would have been expected from a girl. "Sometimes I say it, sometimes I bark it. Depends on how I am feeling" She said, before brushing her tail across Taichou's face teasingly. It was a very fluffy tail, after all.

"As for the other bit, I was just teasing. But if you go around grabbing a girl's tail with no warning, you might give her the wrong impression"

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:37 pm
Taichou's face turned crimson with embarrassment; she could be as dense as light bending around mass. Stuttering, she managed to croak out, "O-Oh... I should have known.." bashfully, her cheeks further darkening as she felt Mirja's tail tickle them. Taichou had to admit, it was very warm, and probably would feel wonderful to take a nap against, but that was beside the point.

"Doesn't it hurt when people touch your tail? Aren't they extensions of your spine?" Taichou wondered aloud, regaining her curious expression with another toothy grin — she quite liked the fact that Mirja had a tail, it kind of suited her, actually. She also liked that Mirja had sent for her. It made her realize that she did want her around, you know? Because Taichou had begun to think that because of Arianda, Mirja didn't. It made her feel, well, cared for. And that's not going as far as saying that Arianda didn't care about Taichou — but it was a different level of caring — far less extreme, far less overzealous, but still there, nonetheless. Taichou could only hope that her presence had the same affect on Mirja.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum