Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]

Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Chidori was not looking forward to this so called training. Mirja had only assigned her the first task which seemed to be of many, and Chidori already wanted to go. You see, mental challenges have never been her strong suit. Actually, that's an understatement. Mental challenges are her worst area, as she isn't the brightest person from what we've seen from earlier. On top of that, what Mirja was asking of her wasn't that easy to find. Sure, her life has been eventful, but most of those events weren't good ones. Actually, most of her problems started back when...

Her mother died.

"Alright, I got it." She followed the Okami on the floor, sitting a few feet away from her. The wolf girl had asked her to think back to a place that gives her strength, someplace that motivated her, though Chidori didn't have a place like that. Instead, she had a person. Someone close to her, someone that she had looked up to as a kid before they were abruptly taken away from her.

Just thinking about it caused tears to flow down her face. She tried her best to wipe them away, but it seemed like they weren't going anywhere. She started shaking but soon stopped. Instead, she sat there, completely still.

"I know I'm not exactly smiling, but don't mind that. What's next, coach?" Her voice was shaky and slightly higher than normal. Chidori was gonna pull through, but the question is: for how long?

Coding by Daddy

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Taking a seat and letting Chidori finish her drink before doing anything, she waited until the girl came to sit down, so she could admire her. Chidori was a beautiful girl, even though she smelled sweaty. In fact, Mirja found the smell of her rather appealing, it fit her for some reason. Like she was a girl of action, of substance. It was nice to see, she might even invite Chidori around to learn some of Mirja's hakuda techniques later. Maybe, depending on how this session went down. First impressions were not something you could judge a whole person on after all.

It was with some surprise that, when she told Chidori to think of something that always brings her peace, she started to cry. That, was the opposite of peace. She couldn't get further from peace if she tried, and yet she seemed to brush it off as something that was good, that was working right and that she should carry on with her lesson. Mirja stared in askance for a few seconds, eyebrows cocked and clearly sceptical, before shrugging and carrying on. If it didn't work, she didn't have anything cool to play with.

"Ok....well....Next you have to know that peace. Really, feel it in your bones. Become that peace. And then think about everything that drives you forward. Your goals, your friends, your rivals. What gets you out of the bed in the morning, what pushes you past exhaustion and ache to become better than you are. And then when you have a solid grasp of that, you have to let it go. Drop it into the abyss and deny it's tethers to this plane. Become unburdened, and then discard the thoughts of peace as well. Whatever sparks such powerful emotion in you, discard that. And you will finally be ready"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Sure, what Mirja said sounded simple; just throw away that thought you just conjured. But in all truth, Chidori had no idea if she could do that. Well, her mother was a strong memory for her, and an even bigger loss when she up and died on her. That was her idol whom of which was brutally "murdered", they blamed the death of disease but Chidori didn't believe that it was just a sickness. Her mother never got sick, so ever since the funeral, Chidori has hated leaving the house while her mother got sick.

Anyways, this was about training, not her life story. Chidori did as she was asked- taking a deep breath and gathering the emotion and feeling then spreading it around her body as if it were a blood disease. It was something she hasn't done in a while; overflowing herself with emotion that is. Normally, Chidori doesn't take well to her feelings, only going off logic and instinct though it's a miracle that she has made it this far in life on just that. Then she would release the memory of her mother. Gone. Forgetting someone that she had once loved.

Had.

And that was the end of it. No more mourning. No more crying. No more blaming. Chidori sat in front of her mentor a "free" woman; free of herself and the restraints she had given herself due to her mother's death.

"Alright. What now?"

Coding by Daddy

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja wondered if the peace that Chidori was thinking of was powerful enough. It had to be a strong memory, because it became fuel for your Tulpa, and if you picked something that was weak, then your Tulpa would be weak, and you would never reach the true goals that could come. But, Chidori seemed to take to the order to become her Peace that she felt, and then discard it. Nobody ever discarded feelings like that, which was why this technique worked. Even if people believed they had, it lingered just on the edge of one's mind until the next part of this exercise. Which, Chidori would not be seeing just yet.

"Now? Now you failed. Sorry, and if it makes you feel better, nobody has really succeeded yet. A few have later come back to me to tell me why they have failed, and that is success enough, but nobody has managed to pass at their first test. I have a cafe, if you want to come get something to drink. Even a small food menu but it's nothing worthy of a meal yet. Could also look around, talk to the people, get a feel of the place. It's really nice here. And maybe they will help you realize exactly why you have failed. When you think you have it down, come see me, and we can carry on. There is no time limit, but if you come before me with the wrong answer three times, I will refuse you for the rest of existence. So don't rush, take your time. Truly know in your heart what has gone wrong, and then come back to me" She told Chidori, getting up and opening the door, and then looking back. A Soft, but sad smile on her face.

"Come on, I got a lovely set of tea leaves from Tibet the other day, they should be perfect for coming out of a Desert"

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:44 pm

There was a wave of feelings that came over Chidori after hearing her mentor tell her that she had failed. Failed? That was funny seeing as how Chidori did exactly everything that she was told. She couldn't have done anything better than how she did it already. The emotions were all over the place: anger, frustration, confusion, sadness. It was all so much that she just couldn't swallow it down.

Slowly, Chidori got up from the ground and dusted herself off. There was really no reason for her to be dusting herself off, its not like there was anything much on her besides sand from the desert and run from earlier. She then decided to open her mouth, which is never a good thing.

"Y'know what? I think I'm actually gonna head back home. I got a lot of shit to do and I don't have time to waste here doing your impossible and pointless tasks." Chidori looked at Mirja with an annoyed face. It was true, she was a busy person and she did have other stuff to do, but she could have handle the whole situation a lot better, even she knew that. But when Chidori gets annoyed her thinking goes out he window and instead she runs off of pure instinct.

She started he way towards the door, trying to not make eye contact with her former mentor as she left the establishment. She was only a foot or two in front of Mirja by the time she made it outdoors.

Coding by Daddy

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:01 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja was expecting anger and outrage. It happened when people told you you failed for no reason. But, Mirja was not expecting her trick to be called impossible. That, was a new one. So she had to get up and chase Chidori down and inform her that it wasn't impossible. Maybe she missed the part about how people had come back later to learn? Probable. She seemed like a girl who latched on to one thing and went ham, despite the fact that it gave her blinders to the rest of the world. And then she bit her lip. Mmm, Chidori in a Tack, that would be a thing to see. With those muscles and her legs, and...nope, no, stop it, this was serious.

So Mirja followed Chidori outside. and by 'followed' she meant 'was outside before the girl managed to get to the door'. Mirja moved fast, after all.
"Impossible? No, that's not right. As I said, several people have already learned this. Henrex, and Rukia. Rukia got the reason of her failure pretty quick, but one would expect a Noble from a house such as Kuchiki to be sharp like that" Mirja commented. Wiether that was a dig at Chidori for not getting it dispite Shihoin or not, was hard to see. Mirja was, sporadic.

"It can be learned. But, I told you this was an exercise in peace, and the first obstacle you meet, you get angry over. That's kind of the opposite of peace. Do you try to paint with a teapot? Because that is kind of what is going on here. Come, lets get that tea, and you can think on what has happened. If you can give me a good guess, even if it isn't solidly accurate, I can inform you directly. I'm not here to punish you, and I do want you to learn this, but I also don't want to just hand it to you on a silver platter.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:48 pm

As angry as she was, Chidori just couldn't be mad after that whole explanation. Actually, she could be but it would make her seem more in the wrong if she was so she decided to calm down and actually hear Mirja out, and though she didn't like what she was hearing it made some sense. Or at least enough sense to bring her down from her high.

She scoffed, looking opposite of Mirja, inspecting the wall closest to her just so she doesn't have to make eye contact. Chidori has had this childish tendency since, well, since she was a child. She's just never really grown out of it.

"It's not so much of an obstacle and more of an 100 foot wall. But yeah, I guess I shouldn't have just expected to get through this with ease." After finishing that sentence she would then perk up, straightening her back and standing straight up again. "So yeah, I think I'll take you up on that whole food offer. Where's this Café you mentioned?" She looked at the okami with curious eyes.

Actual, now that she has the time she started taking the time to really look at Mirja. The girl was.... somewhat average. Chidori wasn't really into the whole 'wolf ears and tail' thing but that made her feel a little racist so she threw that out of the window for the moment. The girl was huge, at least from her point of view. From just looking, Mirja seemed to be about a foot taller than her --this feature brought up a cheesy joke in her mind, something about "vertically gifted". Perhaps she should ask a question?

"Have.... you always been this tall?"

Coding by Daddy

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja took Chidori's hand and led her to the cafe cutting out the middle man of her asking. Hell, she could just walk away if she wanted to, that was the freedom of choice, after all. Luckily, Chidori did ask, so Mirja assumed that the girl was interested in coming to visit. And to get a drink that would revitalize her and spark some fire in her body. How much depended on how well she trained, but Mirja was confident she'd feel something with the nice cafe snacks that Mirja made for her little hobby place when she wasn't working.

"A hundred foot brick wall does seem insurmountable, but if you drive your fist through it's base and it collapses in on itself into a ten foot pile of rubble, is it still such an effort to climb? No issue has one way to be solved. Cast your mind back and think of everything that you did. Truly think on it, and ponder what might have been wrong. What might have been done hastily simply because you were told. What treasures you gave up because that is what I told you to do. And then learn that sometimes blind obedience is a flaw if it clashes with your morals" She told Chidori, and then scoffed softly. "Said I wasn't going to give it to you and I just did. I'm a terrible teacher" she mused. "As for size, no. I had a growth spurt some time back, and I grew pretty fast. Now I'm the perfect size for picking up cute girls and nuzzling their necks. You know, girls make such cute noises when you do that"

And then they arrived. Mirja unlocked the door and then took Chidori inside, sitting her down at a table and disappearing into the back room to make cake and drinks. This, would give Chidori some time alone, in a nice, air-conditioned room where she could mull over what Mirja had told her, and maybe come to a conclusion.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:11 pm

hidori's ears seemed to twitch when Mirja had given her the answer to the previous test. And she was right: she was a horrible teacher but its not like Chidori was gonna say that out loud.

Honestly, after Mirja had dropped that hint Chidori had stopped paying attention all together. Her mind was preoccupied with the reasoning behind the hint and the passing requirement. She thought that she heard something about girls mentioned and that comment had snapped her back to reality.

By this point Chidori was alone at her table. She looked around to see if anybody else was there but surprisingly it was quite empty. Though that was expected as it look that Mirja was the only person who had worked here. She decided to ask, just to make sure.

"Hey Mirja.... are you the only one here?!" She heard herself echo in the vast, empty room with not much to entertain her. So to save herself from boredom Chidori conjured up a ball of her signature fire and toss it in between both of her hands in a juggling motion. After a few seconds she had almost dropped the ball twice but yet continued to play with it anyways because she cared more about her fun than Mirja's shop, frankly.

Coding by Daddy

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Two cups of tea, one with her special herbal concoction that would fill the drinker's body with a revitalizing fire. It was always good to drive away lingering icicles of sloth and tireness even if one believed they slept well. Of course, overusing such concoctions could cause incredible health problems. Like with all things, balance was key. When they were done, she took the drinks out and placed one in front of Chidori, making sure it was the one that would get her out of bed in a morning. Maybe physical exuberance would spark mental activity. Or, maybe not, she had a face like a slapped fish when Mirja was talking.

"Would you walk into a cafe that had a closed sign up? Honestly I'd be more worried if there were people here, because that would mean they were trying to rob me. And then there would be snapping bones and screaming and then there would be police people and ugh, it'd totally derail this lesson. Speaking of" she took a drink of her tea, and locked Chidori's own, silver iris and pupils boring into her, and there was a feeling. As if a pressure had suddenly filled the room. The weight of expectation, and the possibility of disappointment because she knew Chidori had brushed her off.
"What are your thoughts on why you failed? I can tell you now with all the honesty in my being that is was not for no reason, but rather in response to something you did"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum