Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» The Pale Song
Yesterday at 11:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» [WIP] Ye Xiu (叶修) - Human Male [25]
Yesterday at 11:38 pm by Princess Camilla

» Hime-sama's Faceclaim Thread
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by Princess Camilla

» Wolf in Girls Clothing [open]
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by Sumdumguy

» Mercy↓Murder [Ask Only]
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by Sumdumguy

» Pure↓Produce [Adam/Kamui]
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by [THEFROST]

» The Monsuta: Evolution Reborn [UPDATED]
Yesterday at 9:13 pm by Shizuo

» The Wolf of Wan Street
Yesterday at 7:43 pm by YaoXhu

» "ask for graphics and never get any" shop
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Imakuran

» Cruor Family Powerset Workshop
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Imakuran

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2457 registered users
The newest registered user is Nakami

Our users have posted a total of 114089 messages in 17338 subjects
Top posting users this week
[THEFROST]

Blade

Henrex

Mirja Eeola

SerenityVerdant

Forsaken Crow

§aga

MWD

Imakuran

JJ

Word Counter

Discord App

Share | 

Way of The Arctic Fist [Rukia/Mirja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
henTAI
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 658017

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: Way of The Arctic Fist [Rukia/Mirja]   Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Rukia's grin intensified blindingly, her right hand uncinching the string of her coin purse, and the noble woman emerged from its depths with a ¥10000 bank note, two ¥5000 bank notes, and eight ¥1000 bank notes, leaving Mirja with a tip of ¥8400. The price of the Mirja's delicacies was nothing to Rukia — though money had never been an object to the youngest Kuchiki.

"Does it count as molestation if said molestee is consenting?" She said with a wink, her left eye fluttering closed for a split second, before opening once more, revealing her amaranthine orbs that sparkled like purple diamonds as they caught the light. They were certainly warmer that she was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 152376771

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
328849/999999  (328849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: Way of The Arctic Fist [Rukia/Mirja]   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:26 pm

Tsk, this woman was crazy. Mirja wasn't sure if she was just flirting or if she actually wanted a bit of wolf. But if it was the latter, Mirja would have to shut her down for several reasons. She didn't just sleep with girls - regardless of stature - from a bit of flirting, and she didn't want a certain other Shinigami at her door if she did take Rukia to her room and show the girl a good time. So she simply collected the fee, never good at maths so she just attributed the additional money to her miscounting, and then waved Rukia way.

"Out with you, you crazy woman. I don't want Byakuya to come blow up my shop, it's my home as well, so I'd lose twice as much if he did that. And you know he would. Totally the kind of guy to come down and Bankai the crap out of me and my shop because there was this one night where you came upstairs and saw stars" She exclaimed, waving her away some more as if to shoo her out of the shop. "I'll be up that way in a bit, so don't worry you'll never see me again. Just work on your Tulpa some more and it will all be hunky dory before you know it" she told her, shaking her head softly. Wasn't Rukia surrounded by guys of considerable stature, anyway? That carrot top and the guy with the red hair, she was sure she had seen them two around Rukia a fair bit. Maybe they were just friends and Rukia was looking for something else, but Mirja wanted to get to know her a bit more before doing anything. Plus there was Beetle to consider, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
henTAI
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 658017

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 33PostSubject: Re: Way of The Arctic Fist [Rukia/Mirja]   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:51 pm

"Surely you know I'm kidding you, Eeola-senpai. Thank you for taking the time to teach me," Rukia replied with her bell-like giggle. Following her laughter, the Kuchiki woman stood, lifting herself from her seated position atop the bar stool, perusing her shihakusho and scarf for any cake crumbs, where she'd then smooth away any remnants of the confection — straightening herself with her prim mannerisms.

The icy woman made her way to the door — her waraji echoing against the floor in her silence, though she craned her head; turning it in order to regard Mirja warmly from over her shoulder. "I'll see myself out. Until next time, Mirja." Rukia cooed, her eyes of chilling amethyst crinkling at the corners, before her all traces of her arctic reiatsu instantly ceased as the Royal Kuchiki disappeared through the sliding doorway of the café.

Concluding thread.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 34PostSubject: Re: Way of The Arctic Fist [Rukia/Mirja]   

Back to top Go down

Way of The Arctic Fist [Rukia/Mirja]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4