Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Izanagi - Project Izanagi Empty Project Izanagi

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:45 am
Izanagi - Project Izanagi FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Unabara Phantom Tech
» Item Type: Person

» Used For: Augmentation

» Item Description:

Phantom Tech:[/u][/i]

• Izanagi: This device was made and crafted by using Shadin's as a blueprint. This deity was given the name for its help in creating something new. Resources were given and founded by the Unabara, the Gotei, and Thailand to refine and build it. The design is something sleek and slender to rival other technology presently out. By using special materials this allows the Izanagi to survive extremely fast speeds. Able to endure the force of excess mileage coming from the fast Tsubasa's body. It allows the user to comprehend and calculate things at an extremely impressive rate.

It's main purpose and design after tinkering and hours of work. Was that the user would be able to create and comprehend things at an enormous rate. By creating a processing speed that was enormous and matched its contemporaries. Given the time and refinement of the quality required its sheer power to endure speed is one of its main attributes along with processing organic and non-organic matter at rapid rates. It allows for an extremely high-speed processing to allow it's user to convert travel speed into combat speed.

However, this isn't due to slowing the world down in any way. What it lets the user do is comprehend and have an extremely fast image of things. It allows for high-speed movement similar to an Eagle Eye or something of that nature. Allowing the brain to process and allow for traveling speeds that go beyond the normal. By processing the information of movement and grasping the matter around it. This allows the user to effectively convert what their travel speed would be safely into combat speed. Allowing them to create an offensive flurry of skills that allow it to move and comprehend at unimaginable speeds.

By combing this with someone with High Focus skills they will be able to turn it into such. They'll be capable of creating their travel speed into combat speed. However, this does require a high amount of focus in the master range or above. Those in Grand Master can do this and much more with it. Able to comprehend and channel their focus or Mental Deduction into truly devastating weapons.

It's secondary and final purpose is to act as a high-speed processor for other technology. It allows them to increase the process of understanding and growth. Giving them the chance to create and develop faster and begin to grow into stronger creatures. This does, however, take away from other skills the technology would have. It doesn't have much to offer in its way of strength or such things. As it's mainly designed to unlock a person potential. Though it can also be used to give computers and such things as Nanobots or other devices a higher processing speed. Allowing them to grasp on to a truly lost art form and calculate at unimaginable speeds for computers and technology in general.

The final power of the Izanagi is that it is capable of withstanding high electricity and even helps Tsubasa control it. By having these calculations within his mind. He is capable of controlling the power much more frighteningly. Able to do things that he previously didn't think were even possible. The calculations and nature of understanding the energy flowing from it. Izanagi's power to endure attack and produce results in this area is startling. It has allowed the Pale Rider to truly see the path before him. His power over metal and electricity have been dramatically increased.

» Obtained From: It was obtained and designed in a process of two threads finalizing it's creation and installation in the following thread. https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17577-project-izanagi-2#113600

» Yen Price: 10,000,000

» Notes: It was a lot of fun building this and I look forward to my other projects I'll begin soon.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izanagi - Project Izanagi Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Izanagi - Project Izanagi Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Izanagi - Project Izanagi Empty Re: Project Izanagi

Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:46 am
[adm]I currently see nothing wrong with this. The proper work has been put in, and this is pretty well balanced. So, I'll be approving this! If anyone has problems, contact me or post in this.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum