Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] I_vote_lcapLeviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] I_voting_barLeviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] I_vote_lcapLeviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] I_voting_barLeviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leviathan
Starter Member
Leviathan

Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3]   Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 pm

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Leviathan Shihōin
» Alias: -
» Age: 75 (Physically looks 14)
» Gender: Male

» Association: Gotei 13, Shihōin Clan

» Appearance Written:

Leviathan is a very short boy with pale skin and stands at the height of about 4'9", therefore being way under the average height for a male his age. He has very unkept, aqua blue-green hair and neon green eyes. Leviathan usually has a emotionless expression of his face, making him seem bored in many occasions. The young shinigami usually hates wearing the typical shinigami uniform while iand decided to wear clothing similar to those in the living world. This consists of a short sleeved navy blue t-shirt and semi-right khaki shorts. Over this he wears a pure white lab coat and a mask that he usually has tucked under his chin till he uses it to cover his mouth, which is usually when he is doing experiments of any sort. He wears navy blue colored human sandles and his zanpakuto is strapped to his back with a thin bronze chain.

Even though he hates wearing the usual shinigami uniform, he will wear it when requested by the captain commander of the gotei or whenever he feels like it.

» Appearance Image:
Spoiler:

I. Personality

» Personality:

Leviathan is a very nonchalant individual, going with the flow of anything that is suggested or is happening as long as it's something he agrees with. His nonchalant personality typically rolls over to a lot of things in his life as well, an example could be situations that would be stressful to other people. Even in the heat of battle Leviathan usually keeps his calm and never really looses his composure either. However if something is shocking to him or he finds irritating, his face will show it even if it is for just a second. The young shinigami is also very dedicated to his scientific work, often putting it ahead of other things that people might think he might find more of value that others. He has a dream to be one of the most known shinigami in the history of the Gotei.
Leviathan can sometimes be antisocial, as he likes to focus on things for his family and his science excitements and resides in his house but he does like to make friends. When he is not busy with anything else he will try to go out and mingle with other shinigami but will not try too hard to befriend them if they do not wish to be. Also if Leviathan has free time after his excitements and family business, he loves to try to train to increase his current power but does not put as much effort into it as he should.

I. History

» History:

Leviathan was never a human, therefore never being thrusted into the world of shinigami willingly. He was born into the famous Shihōin family, one of the four great families but they weren't as powerful as they where before. Even while growing up, Leviathan had a knack for the sciences and often was caught reading several research papers or books that was held inside of the Shihōin manor. He possessed a very power, noble reiatsu and due to being a member of the Shihōin family his parents wanted him to start training and live up to their name, despite their decrease in members and power. They eventually got him a former captain level shinigami within their family to start training him, much too his disliking. While trying their best to get him to train and become a shinigami, Leviathan's parents had trouble with it as it seemed he had no will what so ever to become one at all. Eventually they stopped trying to train him and let him go his own path, even though they disliked it.

Leviathan was very happy with their choice of letting him do what he wishes, but also noticed the disappointment he saw in their eyes when they spoke to him. Wishing to avoid the disappointing looks that he couldn't live down, he built his own laboratory beneath the Shihōin manor and spent most, if not all, of his time there. Day and night he spent most of his time in his lab, even sleeping in it to avoid his parents looks of disappointment. The only time he ever really saw them was when they brought him down his dinner or tried to talk to him, which he denied each time. Two years of avoiding the looks of his disappointed parents, he decided that it was time to talk to his parents and come to an understanding about him not wanting to become a shinigami. He looked throughout the house to find his mother and father in his fathers office talking about something important. Leviathan was shocked when he heard that they planned to disown him if he didn't become a shinigami and lived up to their new name as royalty in the clan.

A few days later, his parents came to his lab with smiles to tell him the good news of how the clan was growing again . He smiled despite already knowing and told them that he finally decided that he wished to become a shinigami. As soon as he told them that, that happily got him enrolled into the academy to begin his way to become a shinigami. Within the next two days, he found himself at Shin'o academy, a bit un-ready to begin his classes. At first Leviathan found the academy to be a bit rough, as he wasn't use to being in a class room or learning about anything else that didn't make its way to his lab under the manor. However after as the months flew by, Leviathan had gotten use to his studies and began to grow in them.

It was unnerving to him to find out that the class he excelled in would be that of Hakuda and Shunpo, as he didn't think of himself as a physical or very fast person. He was also well versed in his subjects of Kido and Zanjutsu but they were not as good compared to his Hakuda and Shunpo. Leviathan was not at the top of his class at all, in fact he was in the top twenty, but that did not stop him from completing his studies to make his parents happy and stop him from getting disowned. Everyday after he came home from his classes, Leviathan went directly to training to show off to his parents what he knew and too also improve skills he knew he needed to get better at. Thanks to his training and devotion to become a Shinigami, the six years of the academy turned to only three and Leviathan graduated. His parents held a big celebration for their son when he became a shinigami at the manor and invited most of the Gotei 13. It was a happy even but Leviathan looked a bit sad, only because he knew the truth behind why his parents wanted him to become a shinigami, to look good to everyone as royalty of the Shihōin family.

Eventually, Leviathan had gotten his first simple task as a shinigami along with some of his squad mates, which was to go slay some hollows that had invaded a part of the Rugonkai. So excited for their sons mission, his parents decided too don their shinigami uniforms once more and join him on the mission. As they reached their location of which the hollow was said to be located, everything was empty and there was not a single soul was around. They looked around but could not find a hollow either but before they realized it, it was too late. The small band of shinigami were attacked by a group of powerful hollows and immediately called for back up. Sadly enough, the back up got there too late and found that only one out of the six shinigami present survived and that was Leviathan Shihōin.

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your Shinigami has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

»  Racial Abilities:

* Hoho: Like the infamous yoruichi and the rest of the Shihōin clan, Leviathan has invested a lot of his time into his Hoho to become very fast and agile. He is by far not the best or an expert at these arts but he is above average for someone of his age and experience.

* Kido: not only is he very versed in his skills of Hoho, Kido is also one of Leviathan's well known subjects. Leviathan's skill in Kidō is great enough to use both hadō and Bakudō with ease. His skills in Kidō are also so great that he can call several low level Kidō without the incarnations, however due to his current level they will not be as powerful as they would be with the incantation.

* Hakuda: If those who saw this small boy use Hakuda spoke to others about it, they would say that this is his best skill out of all four of them. Even though he is small he knows how to gauge how much strength he would need to release to defeat an opponent and can even take on an opponent above his weight class with ease. However he is no expert at this yet, as he is no that experienced in battle as of yet. Leviathan is currently trying come up with a new style of hakuda that involves pure spirit energy.

* Zanjutsu: Leviathan never really wanted to be a shinigami, so fighting with a sword was never really his favorite. If he was too admit it, Leviathan himself would tell you that using his sword is not his best skill. Like his Hoho he is still working to make his Zanjutsu better so that he can use it more.

Unique Skills:

* Imperfect Shunko: An advanced technique that he managed to some how teach himself after founding out about it from the clans secret files. However his version of this shunko is not complete and pales in comparison to those of his clan such as Yuroichi , Yushiro, and even Suí-Feng. How the techniques is used is by combining both Hakuda and Kidō into one, pushing the Kidō to both arms and legs of the user. The use of this causes any clothing on his back and shoulder to instantly blow off upon activation. Leviathan's shunko seems too not be of the norm, as his Shunko seems to showcase two elements mixed. In its current state his Shunko takes the form of wind around his arms which cracks with white lightning.

* Blut Imitation: After examining other races, Leviathan came across the people known as Quincy. After looking more into Quincy he found out about their Blut and has found a way to imitate the blut ability. He can send his own reishi through his body, through his blood too defend against attacks that could kill someone. However Leviathan does not have an offensive mode to this ability and also does not have full control of this ability as well. Leviathan probably never will find a way to make this ability take the offensive route, but he continues to research to replicate that part as well. Also unlike the Quincy, when the area affected by this is hit vein like marks do not show up. This technique has a time limit to it as well.

Tier 5 to Tier 3: Three post
Tier 2 to Tier 1: Six post
Tier 0: Twelve post

* Osiris's Gift: Through trying to learn various ways to sneak up on his enemies, Leviathan has come up with a way to erase his presence from this world. This does not mean that only his Reiatsu would be erased but his sound and smell disappear as well. However at his current level, Leviathan is only capable of suppressing his reiatsu for the moment as well as minimizing the sound that he produced. This also has a limit to how long it can be used. It is also known that people that are higher in tier compared to Leviathan can find a way around this.

Tier 5 to Tier 3: Two post
Tier 3 to Tier 1: Five post
Tier 0: Ten post

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Yōshanai kami ( Unrelenting God )

» Zanpakutô Spirit appearance:
The first zanpakuto spirit of Leviathan takes the appearance of a middle aged man. This middle aged man has long, blood red hair that goes all the way down to half his back. Yōshanai kami also has fair colored skin and stands at about six feet tall, easily towering over Leviathan whenever he decides to manifest next to him. A strange thing about Yōshanai is that he also wears a pair of glasses but the right side of his face is covered by a bang of his hair and also by a phantom of the opera like mask. He has a gotee and eye color the same as his hair. For his clothing Leviathan's spirit loves to wear a white dress shirt that has ruffles on the sleeves and black dress pants.

» Inner World:

Spoiler:

» Zanpakutô Appearance:

Spoiler:

»  Sealed Zanpakutô  Power: N/A : Will discover them soon

Second Zanpakuto:

» Zanpakutô Name: Kyogi no kaiiki
( Deceptive Waters )

» Zanpakutô Spirit appearance:

Unlike his first Zanpakuto, his second spirit takes the form of a young boy. Kyogi no kiiaki is around the average male height of 5'7" , being taller than Leviathan just like his other spirit. Kyogi also has relatively pale skin and piercing aquamarine colored eyes with aqua blue-green colored hair that is similar to that of Leviathan himself. The choice of clothing for this spirit is a loose fitting aquamarine colored kimono that is decorated with several lotus flowers. Kyogi also dons traditional geta and wears an Asian style conical hat.

» Inner World:
Spoiler:

» Zanpakutô Appearance:

Spoiler:

»  Sealed Zanpakutô  Power: N/A : Will discover them eventually but is currently sealed within his laboratory.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release pharse?]

» Shikai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released?]

» Shikai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami gain when releasing?]

I. Bankai

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their bankai?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Bankai?]

I. Shikokai

[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Shikokai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their Shikokai?]

» Shikokai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Shikokai?]

I. Skill Sheet

Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Adept
  • Kidō: Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Beginner
  • Hakuda: Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

I. Role Play Sample

»  Roleplay Sample:

Spoiler:

END OF THE POST

Last edited by Demon King on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3]   Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 6:36 am

[adm]REMEMBER YOUR TAGS! If this is still being worked on, put [WIP] in the title! If it's finished and ready for checking, put [FINISHED] or [DONE] or [READY FOR CHECKING]! I will change it this time, but remember this for future reference.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3]   Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:29 pm

[adm]

Quote :
Alias

Sorry, but this isn't happening. Someone who is 75 is nowhere close to being able to be the head of a clan. Not to mention that Yoruichi is alive and well, and is the current Head of the Shihoins on PH. Please remove this, and any references to him becoming Head in the app.

Quote :
Imperfect Shunko

Alright, this is something that needs to be struck out. This character will not be able to have enough power, nor enough mastery over Hakuda and Kido in order to create a Shunko. This is usually something that 0 tiers have, since they usually have both the mastery and the energy levels to do this. So, use the HTML commands to do this.

Quote :
Osiris's Gift

There isn't -too- much wrong with this. However, I would like to see a note saying that higher level character will be able to get around this.

Quote :
Zanpakuto(s)

Ok, I understand that you want two Zanpakuto, and that is perfectly fine. But, this is something that is usually not able to be obtained until high tier (around 0 tier). To give you examples, I'll put two characters who have more than one Zanpakuto.

Character #1: Tsubasa Unabara [Two Zanpakutos]
Character #2: Zeda Yuudeshi [Three Zanpakutos]

Also, I will put a link to the racial specs, and a quote from there.

Spoiler:

Race Specs

I would like you to refer to those when constructing the powers for your Zanpakutos. But, for now I would like to see the second Zanpakuto crosses out with the [strike] HTML command.

One those are fixed, this should be ready to go with a tier and will skills.

[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3]   Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 6:35 pm

«- PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED -»

« Application Checklist »
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3]   Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 12:48 am

[mod]This has been moved to inactive. If you'd like to see this moved out, please message a staff member.[/mod]

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3]   Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 5:52 pm

[adm]Moved to active upon request.[/adm]

Sponsored content

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3]   Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3] Empty

Back to top Go down

Leviathan Shihōin [APPROVED, 4-3]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Accepted Applications :: Approved Shinigami-
Jump to: