Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???]

+15
Gin
lionus
Kai.
JJ
Ulqui
THEFROST
Blade
Chao
Roiben Miyamoto
M A G I
Ræn
Iori
Raiki
Tsubine
Pockeh
19 posters
Go down
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Empty Re: Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???]

Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:01 am
[[Updated, my application for this character ready for review. ^.^]]

|✪|"Emptiness"|✪|

"What is a heart? What does it do really, and what does it mean?" Asked the 4th Espada to himself aloud.

He'd stood alone in his room for some time now. Waiting for the time to come when Lord Aizen would return. Painted across his face was a patient stare glancing aimlessly out a single window, not at the chaos that reigned within the sands far below but at something more. There was something in the glass and although vague iit stood out to him. A face, if you could call it that. A reflection of himself barely visible but it was there. Reflected upon the surface of the window mocking him, emotionless and pail. He could see the hole in his neck and the unmoving eyes, just as hollow, staring back at him. Piercing himself to the core. He'd always questioned others, but now it seemed as if he was questioning himself. In his own silence there was a raging storm of thoughts, ideas, theories buzzing within his brilliant mind.

"What do others see in these eyes besides shades of emerald around an ebony core? What is it they call fear, and why do I bring it about so easily?" He asked himself, silently within the confines of his own mind.

It wasn't that he wished to feel these things, only to understand them. Some would be unnerved by such lack of humanity in that gaze, that soulless stare. Something he'd grown accustomed to in his years. Never feeling the fear, the sorrow, the multitude of feelings that others felt when his eyes fell on them. Ulquiorra was complicated. It wasn't that he tried to be this way, but rather it was the burden of his aspect of death. Some might say that he alone epitomized his race more than anyone else. Hollow. Void. Empty.

Emptiness was what defined him, that state of lacking meaning or sincerity. Both allowing him to perform the task at hand without a second thought. To kill, and eventually make his way to the seat of power he currently held by sheer, heartless untamed killing. And yet, it plagued him. He could feel it, the void pulling at him, rising higher and higher in his throat every day. As if due this curse, he lacked something.

"Perhaps that is what lies within a heart…"

With a quick turn he broke away from himself, from that face staring back. Was it some means to try and defy himself? To deny the emptiness and rush off to find meaning in life? The simple answer is no. Such feelings of contempt needed to come to that conclusion, that defiance where beyond him. He was a servant of Lord Aizen. A vessel, void for a reason. For him, that was enough. His coat flared a bit as he walked briskly out of his quarters, leaving behind nothing. Save for an empty room, and a blank sheet of glass. Fitting I suppose.

Pit-pat-pit-pat-pit-pat

The sound of Ulqiorra's steps echoed through the simplistic hallway design of Hueco Mundo. He was alone, here in this palace with his own thoughts and his shadow for company. He was fine with that, it allowed him more time to think, and plan for what was to come next. Lord Aizen had use of him, and Cifer performed well, that was all that mattered. If he wished death, protection, cunning or grandeur, his Lord would get it. It wasn't that he was overly confident, he simply did not fear death, and he knew how to kill. A deadly combination to say the least of the matter. After some time of walking, lost in simple thoughts of past missions and of his meeting with Aizen himself Ulquiorra had come to find himself in Aizen's throne room, and as he gazed up with that blank stare of his his gaze fell on nothing. Just an empty white room with an empty throne. Yet again, quite fitting.

Hands crossed with fingers intertwined and eyes closed his chin came to rest on the backs of his hands. The 4th Espada sat in tranquility at the foot of a long set of pristine white steps. Steps that Aizen would eventually use upon his return. The silence threatened to swallow him, that is if you can swallow that which is already void. It surrounded him, pounding at his ears like a rhythm. A rhythm that carried him away, far from Aizen's palace and back to times of old. If the Espada, or most specifically he, could dream, he did now.

He was surrounded by vast sands. Not emptiness, but a whole lot of the same over and over again. This was before his mask broke, before he'd become one of the Espada and was but a simple arrancar. Though simple might not be the word, for at that time he questioned his existence, born in shadows from what had been nothingness with a white body it puzzled him as those he'd awoke to where all black. He'd left them behind now, and wandered the sand with not a thought in his head. Just the simple counting of steps.

"1…2…3…4…" echoed in his mind like a melancholic narration.

Eventually he was stopped as beast and bird and humanoid alike rose from the sands. The count still clear in his head as his eyes darted to each of the three victims, calculating their demise already. Fools. They rushed him all at once, making what came next all the easier. As they closed in he raised a hand and pointed towards the foolish hungry creatures.

"Cero…"

His words were cold, and lifeless as a massive blast erupted from his fingertips engulfing the other arrancar and obliterating the part s of their body it had touched. The humanoid was completely vaporized whilst a single wing fell to one side and the entire back end of the beast collapsed against the sands. Now he could continue onward, desperate to get somewhere it seemed, but with nowhere in particular in mind as the counting began again.

"1,324,037… 1,324,038… 1,324,039"

This pattern of killing and counting continued for far longer than the Espada could recall truly, it was far too long ago and had been far too tedious a task to truly recall with absolute perfection. But one thing stood out more than the rest. There among the vast grains and the hordes of wild creatures threatening to take his life, or he theirs, he found a tree. A fruitless, bare thing, solid white from base to branch. For the first time in his life, his eyes widened and the first glimpse of possible expression spreading across his lack of a face. It was so beautiful. The counting in his head stopped and a new goal, a new thought formed. He must reach this thing like him. He wanted to know all about it, yearned for it even. Here, surrounded by nothing but sand how could such a thing exist at all? And as he reach out for it, touching the first of its sharp ivory branches he felt…nothing. This thing whatever it might be was just like him. Void, dull and lifeless. It swallowed him, and as the two beings merged he truly understood what nihility was.

"Happiness…" He spoke aloud as it echoed quietly for a moment through the grand throne room.

He glanced upward, following the form of a man standing mere inches before him. His eyes falling ultimately upon the face of his Lord Aizen. There was no change in his expression, no feeling of relief accompanying the arrival of this man, only the expectation of orders and much needed direction. He rose to his feet slowly as Aizen quietly walked past the Hollow, allowing him a moment to collect his thoughts.

"Sorry I'm late." Spoke Aizen halfheartedly. "I had business to attend, and so do you."

Contemplation had ended. There was no lingering desire to go back to the past again, no feeling to be told of at all really. Only obedience.

"Tell me and it shall be done." His words came quickly like darts.

"The girl is currently traveling through the Dangai, go retrieve her would you?" Aizen spoke, more instruction than question.

His answer came quickly, and again rather short. "As you wish."

A wave of his arm was all it took to tear open a whole in space and time. Ripping open the Garganta, a space of black nothingness hollows used to travel between worlds. To be quite honest, if he could enjoy anything, he'd enjoy passing through this realm. But his thought's were not on that, but on his target. On breaking her will and making her obey his every word.

"Orihime, I'm coming for you."

| ✪|"I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart."|✪|

"Everybody Lies"
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 71f

Nihility:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Empty Re: Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???]

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:55 pm

«GOING OUT ON A LIMB WITH THIS»

I've read this RP Sample heavily and the flow of it seems to be in line with how Ulquiorra would act in my mind. There doesn't seem to be anything out of whack with how his powers were used as well. Additionally, I've had awhile to think about this particular case and I've come to a decision: I'm gonna listen to my gut.

Therefore, with that much said, I'm gonna on a limb and give you a semi-acceptance for now. You are going to have to be as active as you can be over the next 5 weeks with Ulquiorra. I don't care if you solo-RP or what, but I want to see how you use him in actual threads. Not only that, but I want to see a re-made Ulquiorra profile that doesn't have anything from the Bleach Wiki on it when this period is over.

If you are determined a suitable fit, you will keep this canon. If you fail to live up to this task, then we will take this canon away from you no questions ask. So we will meet again February 9th, 2014 and hopefully come to a final decision after you've shown some performance with this guy.

Also try to get him a decent template from someone. =P

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:13 pm
I honestly cannot even begin to tell you how appreciative I am. Truly. Man, I honestly feel as If I could pass out, but damn, before I begin to digress.

Thank you very much Frost for a fantastic review. I'll do my best, and do, as I believe you will; hold me to that!

I could go on and on all day about how I'll make a but of promises, but in the end all that really matters is I get to work right? So! Off I go. Thanks again and oh yea one last thing...

Look to Xat Immediately after this post for my freaking out about this. YepKThnx

~Ja Mata

"Everybody Lies"
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 71f

Nihility:
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:38 pm
Moved to the correct board and added vent in as the owner

Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 M9rTQZk

Anonymous

Fri May 16, 2014 11:04 am
This is a warning if activity doesn't pick up on this character you will be stripped of him.
Naziel Kasigawa
Starter Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:24 pm
I'd like to put up a RP sample for Ulquiorra!

His emerald eyes opened as he lifted his hand in front of his face admiring it before clasping his fingers togeather, interlocking them like a human couple would. "Why is it that others seek companionship? What does such a thing provide... I do not understand." He rolled the question in his analytical mind trying to decipher these concepts that some of his fellow Espada cherished such as Hallibel and her Fraccion. He continued to lay for a few more moments before letting his hands slip away from one another before pushing himself up slowly, putting his hands into his pockets and heading to the balcony that lay adjacent to his quarters. His light steps made little noise against the wide cold stone walls that made his room. He looked out upon Hueco Mundo and the barren desert that lay out in front of him from the beautiful fortress of Los Noches, he stood, placing his hand onto the cold stone railing as he felt the freezing stone clash with his slightly warmer skin; "What truly separates me from this stone? Nothing, but the warmth of this body. Nothing more."

"There is no reason to behold such emotions, they serve no purpose other than to hinder any of us. What is it to have heart. Such ridiculous questions have no purpose here in Hueco Mundo. Nothing can survive here believing in such pitiful things. Trash." His tone was still and cold like a corpse. He turned fluidly and started heading out into the corridor and down the lonely Hallways of Los Noches. He felt the eyes of the many Arrancar cover him as he walked, not caring to look at them but merely continue with his hands in his pockets. He cared not for their adoration nor their whimsical chatter, he was created by Lord Aizen to fulfil his wishes and that is what he would do. That was his purpose and he would see it through till his death.

Ulquiorra continued to walk lightly along the hallways with the sound of his steps echoing through the hollow and cold walls of Los Noches. It was a base and a fortification, created from its former ruins to stand proudly as the Home of the Espada and Lord Aizen. He was walking alone through the long hall before passing an Arrancar similar to himself in height and build with his mask covering his jaw and two small horns rising from his head. Ulquiorra continued to walk past, his eyes closed as he processed various thoughts and information for the meeting that lay imminent. The Espada slowed to stop, slowly opening his eyes before slowly turned his head too look at one young male Arrancar who was glaring at him with clenched fists, baring his teeth like some wild animal. "A rabid dog has no reason to be kept alive." He thought to himself and that would be the length of his mercy, to release this beast should it choose not to obey its orders. Ulquiorra was not one to initiate a fight as he did not share the bloodlust of his 9 bretheren. But his logic instilled in him a merciless foresight when it came to orders given by his lordship or a challenge presented.

"Is there something you wish to say?" The cold voice could only be matched by the pale white skin and emotionless emerald green eyes as he looked back unwavered by this childish display from the opposing Arrancar. The youth stepped forward; "You new 'Espada' believe yourselves all powerful don't ya, shit I've never even seen you draw your sword! pfft like you could do Aizen's biddi-" Before the pitiful Arrancar could finish his sentence there was a loud -Thuuuum- as Ulquiorra was now standing directly in front of him with his hands in his pockets his expression unchanged and unwavering. His Sonido had brought him mere centimeters from the fool before staring into his eyes. "We are hand picked by Lord Aizen himself because we are not weak, our talents are unique as well as of assistance to Lord Aizen's plans. You do not have any authority to question such things." The Espada removed one hand from his pocket before gently raising it and pressing a finger to the young Arrancar's chest; " Why is it that all I can see is the fear in your eyes?"

The acid green light filled the hall with the look of pure terror in the young Arrancar's eyes as he was frozen in the spot as Ulquiorra's Cero blew a hole out of the wall of Los Noches. Ulquiorra looked out through into the darkness that was Hueco Mundo with dissatisfied eyes that now lay through the weaklings chest as he crumpled to the floor in a pool of blood twitching until the spasms finally stopped. "You should not have spoken so formally of Lord Aizen. Trash." He continued to walk as he placed his hands back into his pockets; "I suppose I shall have to accept the consequences for that. Lord Aizen's decisions are not to be questioned by any whom dwell in Los Noches. Nor are Such matters too be questioned by the likes of a pest. That is why he would never get to see my blade." There was no time to play childish games or pretend otherwise. The walk continued down the hall with the small pat - pat -pat of his steps until he pushed open the large doors that sat at its end to look upon his fellow Espada. One in particular, Nnoitra Gilga approached him with his usual sickening grin. That was another wild animal that he would gladly put down should he be given the order or if he should stand in his way;

"So Ulquiorra, What was the noise I heard from your hallway?" His face. His face was what annoyed Ulquiorra. It was his bloodlust that made him unbearable to deal with, even in small doses.
"A fly that tried to fight the spider. Like a dog biting the hand that feeds it. Nothing more." Ulquiorra continued to walk towards his seat in an attempt to leave such a worthless conversation behind when he was slapped on the shoulder by a gangly hand;
"Come now... Surely there's more that it than that?" He laughed heartily as The 4th Espada turned his head with his cold stare;
"If I want to talk. I will do so in the meeting. I shall explain myself to Lord Aizen. Not to you." With that he brushed off Nnoitra's hand and continued to his seat where he slowly pulled out the chair and took his place and the long table. His eyes were closed as he sat quietly with his hands resting at his side like a china doll.

The members slowly took their seats and began pointless insults trying to size each other up; "Why must they speak when it serves no purpose. Pathetic." The Espada thought to himself keeping his eyes gently closed as he waited for their commander to enter the great hall and begin their meeting.
The great doors opened slowly as the light filled the dark room as the long silhouette stretched to the table where the group were seated;

"My glorious Espada, how are we today? We shall begin shortly but first I would like Yammy and Ulquiorra to stand for a moment as I have a specific task I would like them to undertake whilst this meeting is under way." His voice was soft but terrifying as always. Ulquiorra could read his spiritual pressure and it was more than all of the Espada put together, it was a combination of gratitude and adoration that the 4th Espada held to Lord Aizen. Before he had lived in the shadows a shallow and empty life as a hollow, but now he had a purpose and to fulfil his lord's wishes were his reason for being.

Ulquiorra's eyes shot open as he pushed himself up from his seat and looked at Lord Aizen awaiting his orders.
"What is your will, sir?" Ulquiorra's eyes were fixed on the visage in front of him.
He waited until he was seated, as he crossed his legs before leaning one arm on his arm rest with a soft smile.
"Ulquiorra... Go to the world of the living and find someone for me. A human who can become a Shinigami. Look for orange hair and a black Bankai. Tell me what you think of him, won't you?" Lord Aisen smiled gently as Ulquiorra place one arm behind his back as he bowed;
"As you wish, my Lord." He spoke as he stepped away from the table before pulling a hand from his pocket to open the space in front of him as it ruptured into a Garganta. It was then that Aizen spoke once more as he placed his index finger too his temple;
"Oh Ulquiorra... Try refrain from killing any more Arrancar if you may? They are after all quite troublesome to make."
Ulquiorra froze for a moment and took a deep apologetic bow;
[i]" My apologies my Lord... It will not happen again."
Ulquiorra looked at the 10th Espada briefly before turning back to face their exit;
"we have work to do."

"You shall not be waiting long my lord, I shall return before the day is out with the information that you require. Leave it to me." He began to formulate scenarios that would bring this individual out of hiding and present them with what they were tasked with.
Ulquiorra knew full well that Yammy was only there as a distraction, a tool for his Lord's test. He had already considered multiple plans as to why Yammy had been selected and not one of the others. Whilst Ulquiorra would monitor the boy's strength, Yammy would engage him in combat testing his abilities and strength of his Spiritual pressure as most dumb animals would do. It was a genius plan of Lord Aizen's andhe would follow it to the letter;" "What my lord will ask, I will deliver."
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:45 pm
I'll be leaving the RP sample checking to another staff.
I'll be moving this thread to the inactives canon since Vent dissapeared and activity with it was dropped as of dated since May.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:14 pm

«GIVING MY VIEWPOINT ON THIS HERE»

I'm still not entirely sold on the RP Sample when it comes to either denying or approving it. It just seems like Ulquiorra wouldn't be little his own kind so much, perhaps he was a smidge too talkative and slightly too submissive. Therefore, I am going to ask that you make a trial application for Ulquiorra and make another RP Sample in that ap. I'll help with the history if needed.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ulquiorra Cifer [Approved 0-3+, ???] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:07 pm
There is a theorem that humans are programmed to reject perfection.

This makes logical sense, of course. It oftentimes seems as if humans entirely, or at least prominently, define their very existence through the misery they feel. They use their pain existentially, as a justification for a practiced and sentient apathy. A human will blame anyone but themselves for the tragedies and cruelties of the reality they are so doomed to live in. This is because the second they blame themselves, they are forced to accept that they are flawed, and that they are only prevented from attaining perfection because they refuse to see the truth.

Nowhere on Earth is there a better example of this folly than in the barren expanse of debris, rubble, and desert commonly referred to as "the wastelands".

It was, of course, inevitable for this to come to pass.

Gleaming cities with buildings reaching skyward, as if to touch the very clouds, or even the heavens themselves.. Vast expanses of villages, farmland, factories, and et cetera.. Shining and gleaming examples of how humanity and nature can coexist.. These areas were a brilliant reminder of human potential, and of progress.

It was only natural that it would all be decimated.

There was nothing left now but... scarred earth and rubble. A horrible and twisted remnant of a by-gone era of reconstruction... It was, at once, tragic and.. amusing. Perfection was nearly achieved... but the human beings rejected it. Perhaps there was more weight to that theorem than was credited?

Humans simply destroyed. That's all there was to it. It was.. quite apparent that, despite their classification, they weren't actually mammals.

Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural... equilibrium with the surrounding environment. The humans do not. They move to an area, and they multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way they can survive is to spread to another area.

There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern.

A virus.

Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, they are a plague.

How long until someone found a cure?

These were the thoughts coursing through the mind of the one known as Ulquiorra Schiffer as he passed idly through the deserted landscape. While it was ruinous and barren, it made for a good place to drift if one was looking to be the only living thing within a hundred miles. The lazy, blistering wind tossed Ulquiorra's hair about his face, whipping it occasionally against the half-mask that still remained atop his head. His uniform from the days past in which he was a member of the Espada was still present, the white fabric of it reflecting the light and making his pale skin seem.. even more so. He looked up, the black marking below each of his eyes a hint of his focus point as he gazed skyward. There was.. something here. Something.. familiar.

It seemed there was a slight intrusion to his solitude.

Quickly locating the spiritual energy, Ulquiorra had only made it a few meters closer to the source before he heard the all-too-recognizable roar across the empty plains. Yes. It was him. This was.. troublesome.

Ulquiorra wasted no time from this point, switching from his regular pace to quick bursts of sonido, rapidly arriving at a point not a hundred meters from the man who had called out to him. The former sixth espada.. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez.

Ulquiorra let out a sigh, speaking softly, slowly, in a measured tone that sounded.. almost robotic.

"Not so loud, Grimmjow. I see you are still as.. unhinged as I remember." He slipped his hands into the pockets of his uniform, his acid-green eyes casting a judgemental gaze directly at the other arrancar. "Do not mistake me for even an instant, your infantile taunts and empty threats are not what summoned me here. Do not assume any level of control over the situation. I am here out of curiosity, and not a single thing more." It was amazing, really, how well his voice could carry over the distance, despite his eerie and gently manner of tone.

"Am I correct in assuming you had a reason for yelling so loudly once you sensed me here? Or.. perhaps you were simply blowing smoke like the untrained beast that I know you to be?"

((Petitioning to return the Bat-Winged and misunderstood former Cuatro Espada to my care c: ))

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm

«REVIEWING THIS CHARACTER now»

That was a pretty good Ulquiorra Sample I read. And being that you have already role played him before, I am rather comfortable with him coming back into your hands. So for the most part, I will accept that you can actively use him. However, I'd also like to request that you make an updated app for this guy as he needs it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum