Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Should Xat Stay Or Go?

1 - 8%
11 - 92%

Total Votes: 12

Poll closed
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday]

Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:29 am

«SHOULD THE XAT STAY OR GO?»

Ok. I don't see a point in having xat anymore. It's just making the front page load slower, nobody uses it even when Discord is down and I don't see a utility in it anymore outside of nostaglia. Which, to a degree, has even been resolved by porting xat images to discord. So I want to remove it from the site. You all can vote for it here and I'll decide if it stays Monday.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty Re: Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday]

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:19 am
Since we now have Discord, I hardly think there is a use for the Xat anymore. It's just that one thing that always seems to get in the way, ya know? Overall, like you said, it's only really there for nostalgia. So, I personally say remove it.
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty Re: Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday]

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:48 am
There's no need for it in my opinion! Let's clean the swamp... Er, I mean the front page. Remove it!
Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Left_bar_bleue40000/15500Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/15500)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:53 am
Down with Xat! Down with Xat! BURN WITH FIRE BENDING

Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Xm5lykn
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:15 am
And it makes a horrible 'Bing-Bong!' noise every time front page is loaded with sound on.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:54 pm
I think you should, in place of Xat, put a disclaimer detailing that our chat is now discord, and what discord is, as not everyone knows about it. You'd be surprised: you can literally throw the discord widget in a person's face and they still might not realise that connecting will bring them to our "chat". Even if the discord widget is literally right below the Xat.

Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 pm
[adm]Xat is now closed. It served us a good ten years, but it's finally time to move on. [/adm]

Should The Xat Stay Or Not? [Poll Closes Monday] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum