Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Vastime + Vanguard Merge: Yes Or No?

6 - 55%
5 - 45%

Total Votes: 11

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Empty Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No?

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:19 pm

«MERGING ORG DISCUSSION»

This thread shouldn't be too hard to understand. The Vastime and Vanguard are interconnected and play a vital role in the site landscape at the moment. So, instead of making a new org from the Vastime, this thread is propsoing that they be merged. That way the numbers/resources of the Vanguard will increase, the org will become bigger and there will be more of a conjoined effort and focus on what the Vanguard will become.

Simply vote yes or no for this.

Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? WVMWLOu
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Left_bar_bleue30/100Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Empty Re: Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No?

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:21 pm
i voted yes, i have stated in the call before that these two orgs are so similar i cant tell which is which at times. i do understand their are differences but they feel too much alike its best they be one org.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Empty Re: Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No?

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:22 pm
Didn't read your post, I just saw the title; that's how much they should be merged imo.

Though, there are actually more resources in Vastime than Vanguard, afaik, so I think the result should be much more focused on Vastime instead absorbing Vanguard, if not the components of Vastime playing a larger role than the components of Vanguard, particularly in things like location, primary localisation of power in hierarchy, etc.

Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:48 pm
They might as well be merged because the Vanguard is just a shittier Vastime. That's literally it. Less resources, less members, less attention, run by the same dude anyways. It shouldn't be merged, it should just not exist. But I doubt that'll happen so I guess merge.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:34 pm
Honestly, I am torn on this I did vote yes. But I want to make it clear reasoning-wise I am not sure what to do here. The Vanguard does need to change, but I am not sure in what way. Because for my character I can't see him joining Vastime or a military based organization. I doubt he'd go to K-World, while I do think this would do well for site and the org. I guess on my perspective is I would like to see how you would do it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:47 pm
[adm]Archiving this since the discussion is over with.[/adm]

Vanguard + Vastime Merge: Yes Or No? WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum